Spanish Bull for My Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
We celebrate our anniversary with a local BBC on Ibiza.
2.6k words
3.81
11.7k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: We are Leonie and Mark, a young and dirty-openminded couple from europe and that's our first time ever posting a story here. Feel free to share feedback with us!

When this happened, we'd been together for three years. I'm her first serious boyfriend and the only one who'd had sex with her up to that point.

Leonie is a petite white girl with a body to die for -- curvy, tight ass, dark blonde curly hair, piercing blue eyes.

She's always been very bright, talkative, and confident, with excellent grades at university and a great social circle. But her studies don't consume her entirely -- she's also quite a goddess in bed, always up for some dirty fun between the sheets.

It wasn't long before I figured out her submissive nature, the way she always goes crazy when I grab her throat or spank her cute ass while I pound her.

One evening, we openly discussed our sexual fantasies, and the topic of indulging in a steamy threesome with another guy emerged.

Engaged in deep conversation, we wholeheartedly embraced the idea of sharing her with a experienced and well-endowed gentleman, finding it irresistibly hot. Consequently, we planned to fulfill this thrilling little fantasy during our upcoming anniversary vacation in Spain.

Our anniversary is in August, so we've decided to stay for a whole week on Ibiza and celebrate our big date on the last night. Said and done: we spent the whole week there, enjoying the island and partying in the countless clubs.

During the week, we signed her up for Tinder to find a suitable guy for our last night and got A LOT of DMs! Just a day before our special day, we were contacted by Thomás, a strikingly attractive guy who exuded confidence and spoke of his experience, eagerly anticipating meeting my girlfriend.

He's a bit older, but Leonie seems to be into him. The guy's got model looks, with muscles on full display in his pictures. He also wrote that he's into kinky stuff and likes to join couples. I show the message to Leonie, and she gave me this sweet yet devilish smile.

"Do you think he's hot?" I ask her with a grin.

She blushes and says yes. Then she adds, "I don't know... I think he might be the one. He seems very experienced. And hung!"

We both start to laugh.

I say, "That definitely adds to the excitement! I didn't know black guys were also your type."

She smiles and responds, "Well, maybe I should give it a go. What do you think?"

Oof. I never thought we'd be having this conversation. My dick starts twitching as soon as she mentions giving it a try.

At that moment, I had to put my phone away and we spend the rest of the night fucking each other brains out.

--------------------------------------

The next morning, we woke up early and hit the beach.

After an amazing brunch, we took a stroll through some breathtaking spots, and then headed back to get ready for our unforgettable night.

As we arrive, Leonie and I quickly take a shower and begin to kiss and make out. We both feel the excitement coursing through our veins, but we know we must restrain our desires for now.

After the shower, I lead Leonie into the living room and push her down onto the large sofa.

She looks absolutely stunning lying there with her perfect breasts and long legs. My mind races with pictures of what is gonna happen tonight while I watch my beautiful and seems-to-be-innocent girlfriend.

"What do you want to wear tonight, Baby?" I ask her smiling.

She smiles back and replies, "I don't know. Do you want me to dress slutty or classy? I don't know what you prefer..."

She starts to stroke my semi-erect cock slowly while watching up to me.

I kiss her lips and say, "You can wear whatever you want. I'll love it either way."

She grins and says, "Ok, so I'll pick something slutty AND classy out for you."

We both laugh and she leaves the room to dress up. I just lay back and enjoy the moment before getting reading myself.

As she steps out, she's absolutely slaying in a breathtaking black dress that perfectly showcases her curves. The length of the dress leaves little to the imagination, highlighting her gorgeous legs.

She adds a touch of casual chic by teaming it up with a fancy pair of white sneakers and a delicate golden shell anklet I gifted her on our last anniversary. I'm completely blown away by how incredibly attractive she looks, and without hesitation, I pull her in close for a passionate kiss.

"My God, you look so fucking hot!" I whisper in her ear.

She smiles and says, "Thank you! You look pretty hot yourself!"

I used the meantime to get dressed as well and now we are ready for take off.

--------------------------------------

We make our way to the beach bar where we wanted to meet Thomás. On the way there, I notice the many men whose eyes are fixed on Leonie -- probably ripping her clothes off in their thoughts.

Thomás is already there, chilling outside when we arrive. As we approach his table, he welcomes us with a warm smile and a hug for Leonie.

He's tall, well-built, and oozing charm. We sit down, order some drinks, and dive into conversation. Thomás shares his journey as a model, emphasizing how he's been in the industry since he turned 18. He's had countless gigs and globetrotted extensively.

Both Leonie and I are captivated by his tales; he genuinely comes across as intriguing. The hours fly by as we sip our drinks, sharing stories and sharing our experiences. The place starts to buzz with more people joining in.

At some point, I notice Leonie and Thomás getting closer and more touchy as they converse. My dick begins to harden and my heart races as I watch them.

Leonie looks absolutely stunning sitting there with her legs crossed, wriggling with anticipation. Already a bit tipsy, she's gazing at him and laughing all all the while they talk, exuding an air of excitement.

I feel kind of jealous but also aroused by their closeness and want to fuck Leonie badly right now.

I focus my mind and order another round of drinks as we continued talking.

After some time, we're all a bit buzzed and Leonie asks Thomás if she can dance with him. He nods in agreement and they join the lively crowd.

As they sway to the music, Leonie playfully caresses Thomás' arm and chest. He visibly enjoys it and let his hands slide down her body, grabbing her delicious ass softly.

Leonie glances at me, winks, and signals that everything is alright. I respond with a nod and a smile, silently observing as they grow closer.

Thomás and Leonie dance for a while longer before they make their way back to our table.

He keeps glancing at her and I know he is fucking horny, his eyes fixed on her beautiful body, full of anticipation for what's to come. At some point, he even starts to caress her thigh as our conversation is getting somehow more sexual.

I can see how much she is enjoying being touched by Thomás and I feel the indescribable mixed feeling of jealousy and excitement.

My cock starts twitching and I know it's the right moment to leave.

I pay for our drinks and ask, "Let's move to a more quiet place guys, what do you think?" as I offer Leonie my hand.

We look into each other's eyes and know exactly what that means. Thomás agrees and we walk out of the bar.

--------------------------------------

As we walk, I put my arm around Leonie's waist and pull her close. She seems really excited and I decide to give Thomás a little teaser by gently grabbing and squeezing her tight ass before slowly pushing up her dress and revealing her left ass cheek for a few moments.

Leonie is smiling and I know she's loving every second of it as we make our way along the beach towards our place while the sun is about to dip under the sea.

"Wow... this place is huge!" says Thomás and laughs in amazement as we enter our apartment. I leave the two of them alone and make my way to the kitchen to get us some wine.

When I return, Leonie and Thomás are lounging on the couch talking about the experiences he made with other couples. I can tell she is a mix of nervousness and excitement as I pour us some wine and hand it to both of them.

She takes a sip, then flashes me a big seductive smile. Taking a seat next to Leonie, I lean in and passionately kiss her.

Our tongues meet and we start making out as I feel Thomas observing us.

I broke the kiss and glanced at him. He stared at us, a wicked grin playing on his face. I nodded, giving him the starting signal for what is now unavoidable.

My heart is racing as I watch them move closer. Their lips meet and they start to make out slowly. Thomás passionately kisses Leonie and her enjoyment is evident.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, she locks eyes with him. I know she wants him badly.

Her breaths come out heavy, and she glances at me. I give her a nod of approval, and a smile spreads across her face.

She initiates a kiss with Thomás, but this time it's more intense. He boldly grabs her ass cheek and Leonie starts to moan softly.

I take a sip of wine and relax, enjoying the surreal scene unfold.

Thomás stops kissing her and whispers something into her ear. Leonie nods and kisses him again. Then they stop and he begins to unzip her dress slowly. She lets him do it and keeps her eyes closed as Thomás slips down the straps of her dress his big hand, revealing her beautiful tits -- I'm so turned on by this sight.

I can see Thomás caressing her breasts and sucking her nipples. My sweet girlfriend moans and opens her eyes as she looks straight at me and smiles in a very aroused way. She looks like she's in heaven.

Then Thomás grabs her throat and pulls her into another kiss. His other hand is slowly moving down along Leo's body until he stops at her inner thighs, slowly lifting her black dress and exposing her white Calvin Klein string.

Now he moves his fingers along her pussy lips, carefully touching through the fabric. Leonie moaned and opened her legs wider while putting a hand on his crotch area, starting to feel him up.

He pulls her thong aside and begins to massage her clit before carefully sliding two fingers into her as I watch every movement of her body closely. She moans louder and I can see her body begin to tremble slightly.

When Thomás stops kissing Leonie, I can't help but move in and kiss her passionately.

Our tongues meet in a wild dance as she moans louder and louder as Thomás continues. I can feel that she is about to cum.

Suddenly I notice how Leonie's right hand also reaches into my crotch. I break the kiss and look over at Thomás to see Leonie's other hand unbuckling his belt.

He removes his shirt and she pulls down his pants to free his rock-hard cock with, unable to hide a rather surprised reaction.

My eyes are fixed on her white little hand as she grabs his black -- at least 8 inches long -- dick. It felt completely unreal.

"She knows what she'd asked for and is going to get it." I thought.

Leonie reaches for my belt as well, I help her to pull them down and she immediately grabs my hard cock and starts stroking both of us.

It feels releasing but my eyes are still fixed on her small hand dealing with Thomás' monster of a cock. I'm not exactly small myself, nevertheless I have to admit I'm impressed.

She jerks both of our cocks for a few seconds before she starts kissing me. According to the sounds Leonie is making while we kiss, he continues to slide his fingers into her creamy pussy.

I feel her hand moving up and down on my cock faster while she opens her mouth to moan, breaking our kiss. I know she's getting closer and my cock starts twitching.

Suddenly she throws her head back and her whole body starts to shiver as she breaks out into full ecstasy. Her screams of pleasure fill the room and she's forced to stop jerking me off. We both enjoy that beautiful view and watch Leonie tremble.

As she comes down from her high, she kissed Thomás first, then me before getting down onto the carpet in front of us.

I move closer and kiss her gently before I whisper, "Did you enjoyed that?"

She looks at me, still catching her breath.

"Fuck yes, that felt awesome boys!"

"We're not finished with you yet, young Lady!" Thomás says and smiles.

Back on earth, she smiles at him and starts to stroke his dick again.

"Did you ever seen a dick like that?" he asks her with his deep voice.

Leonie shakes her head.

Thomás just grins and looks at me.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, guys," he says as he grabs Leo's hair and pulls her towards him to kiss her deeply, before slowly pushing her head down to his cock.

She gets the hint like a good girl and starts to take his black meat into her mouth. I see her clearly struggling with his size.

Thomás grabs her head harder and starts fucking her mouth slowly in a decisive and rhythmic way. She sucks him good and deep and I can see how much she likes it to get dominated by him.

I take off my shirt, start to jerk off slowly and enjoy the show while watching her head go up and down on his dick.

Funnily enough, these moments feel like watching porn and it's so fucking surreal to see my cute girlfriend kneeling in front of this black man we barely know while he's guiding her head by grabbing her curly hair.

After a few minutes, Thomás tells her to stop and move over to me. She obeys and moves between my legs to suck me off.

"Yeah girl, suck that dick of your boyfriend!" Thomás says as Leonie looks at me and smiles dirty.

Without hesitating, she lowers her head to lick my balls before taking my whole cock in her mouth afterward. She starts to suck me fast and deep.

I feel how I'm getting close and moan loudly, "Fuuuck baby, take that dick." as Thomás is giving her ass cheeks some hard slaps. She answers with a slight groan without taking my cock out of her mouth. She reallyyy seems to like this whole thing!

She continues sucking me for some time until I pull her head up.

She smiles, while a bit of spit runs down her chin, and asks innocently, "Do you want me to continue?"

"I think it's better when we move this party to the bedroom ..." I answer looking at the two of them.

They both nod and smile knowingly at what comes next.

Thomás and I lift Leonie up and help her to get out of her dress finally. She throws it aside, only wearing her string and a pair of white sneaker socks now.

Thomás spanks my girlfriend's tight ass again and says something in Spanish before he switches to English, "Oh you're such a pretty little slut!!".

He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

With a racing heart, I follow behind them. He lays her down on our huge king-size bed and spreads her legs wide.

I see her soaking wet pussy through her Calvin Klein's as he goes down between her legs ...