Spanish Holiday

Story Info
Cassidy is hot and horny, and needs a daddy to satisfy her.
2.9k words
4.44
11.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy was frustrated, hot, and hornier than she had been since she and Jacob had broken up. Her boyfriend of three years, nice as he was, didn't really understand her sex drive and at times seemed a intimidated by her desperation in bed. Although he always gave in to her she often found it a chore to get him excited and his small cock hadn't really satisfied her. After riding her trusty ten inch machine dildo for most of her single life, her sexual fantasies amounted to a bit more than a ten minute unenthused slide in and out with Jacob's small cock.

Which is how she found herself face down on the patio of her rented room in Spain, her hips twitching as she imagined the fucking a proper cock would provide her. She'd rented the small flat for a week to get away from everything, and maybe pick up some guys whilst she was out here, but they only guy she had found was a couple years younger than her and too drunk to properly get it up. He fingers had finished the job that night.

The flat was on the ground floor of a seaside apartment complex and looked out over the ocean, slightly raised by a couple steps from the broadwalk beneath it. She could walk straight across the pathway to the sand and sea beyond it, but today she was too frustrated for even that short trip. Although the coastal town was fairly busy with tourists, the area she had picked was relatively quiet and only a few passers-by could be seen every hour.

Knowing how frustrated she was that morning she had planned to sun bathe instead of swim and, just in case anyone caught her eye, she donned her the most provocative bathing suit she could find. Her best friend had bought it for her twenty-second birthday just a few months ago and she had worn it around her house a few times. Even the fit made her horny, so she knew it was the right thing to wear that day.

The bikini rode high on her hips and the back of it was almost a thong, covering barely and of her generous ass cheeks. The front of the bikini pants were semi sheer and her shaved pussy evident through the shaded mesh. The bikini top consisted of two very narrow triangles that were only just as wide as her nipples, leaving a huge amount of her juicy tits hanging beneath and around the skimpy fabric. On top of that she wore some gold hoop earrings and made sure her long blonde hair was tied in two tidy pigtails to complete the look. She checked herself once over in the mirror before stepping on to the veranda and laying out her towel to lie down on.

The veranda was mostly enclosed by a straw fence, so the only opening was a small gateway without an actual gate. Through it, she could spy the few people who passed by during the first half an hour whilst she tried to control herself. She hadn't had sex in the month since she'd dumped Jacob and was getting more restless than she'd ever been. She could feel her thighs clenching together, her pussy leaking of its own accord. Her hips twitched and she groaned quietly, sitting up and looking around with a pout.

'You okay, love?' Came a gruff voice from behind her. She turned to see her neighbour leaning over the divider between verandas and immediately perked up. He was a big guy with some scruffy facial hair, a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses, at least fifty. She smiled shyly and stayed where she was, her feet and ass on full display for him as she twisted round to speak over her shoulder to him.

'H-hi, yeah, sorry. It's just been a long day already, wanted to work on my tan,' she giggled quietly and, although she couldn't see his eyes, she could feel them tracking up and down her body.

'That so, huh? Well, I don't know about you, but my wife uses this tanning oil when she's out in the sun. Seems to work a treat. You're welcome to borrow it, if you'd like?' He leaned over the fence on his forearms and Cassidy moved her ass from side to side a bit, loving being so exposed and feeling her body responding to his gaze.

'That's really kind, I'd love to, if that's ok. Won't your wife mind?'

'Ah, she's out with the kids all day, won't be back till late this evening. Won't even know it's missing,' the man said and disappeared inside before Cassidy could reply. He reappeared a moment later with a plastic bottle of clear liquid and, without asking, strolled round to Cassidy's veranda to hand it to her. She stayed lying on her front, unable to resist squeezing her thighs together as he got closer and bent down to place it near where she was propped up on her elbows.

'I'm Steve, by the way. What's your name baby?' He asked, crouching down near her, way too close to be innocent. She couldn't believe her luck. Here she was trying to plan how to find her next cock to ride, and this old guy from next door practically throws himself at her. Whatever she was, she wasn't going to pass up such a golden opportunity.

'Cassidy,' she replied sweetly, tilting her head up at him, rolling her ass this way and that. He grinned down at her and pushed his sunglasses up his head.

'Mm, Cassidy, what a pretty name,' he muttered, 'y'know, when my wife put this stuff on, she can never reach her whole body, always ends up getting me to finish her off,' he chuckles, perhaps at some sexual innuendo. 'Fancy a hand to make sure you get it all over? Wouldn't want an uneven tan.'

'Yes! Yes, please, mister, if you wouldn't mind.' Cassidy grinned and lay her head back down on her folded arms, waiting to feel his hands on her. Steve was practically salivating as he knelt down next to her.

He started with her shoulders, drizzling some oil on and then slowly massaging it in, stroking up and down her arms. He hummed to himself as he did so, although Cassidy thought at times it sounded like the old pervert was moaning to himself. She lapped it up and moaned a little herself every time he rubbed particularly hard which only spurred him on. He poured some more on her lower back and began rubbing it in there, moving his hands up and down her warm, tan skin, grazing the side of her tits where they spilled out onto the towel.

'You have a beautiful body,' he muttered, smoothing his hands down her waist and back up again.

'Thank you, your hands feel amazing.' Cassidy moaned as those hands rubbed the small of her back, unable to press any further because her bikini bottoms were high waisted. Steve wasted no time pouring some more oil onto her upper thighs though and working it in to her legs. As he rubbed up and down his hands got further and further up her ass. They began to stroke just under it, and then the lower part, and soon enough his slick hands were massaging her ass exclusively, pulling the round cheeks apart and pushing them together, forcing the bikini bottom to be swallowed completely.

Cassidy couldn't help the moans that came out of her mouth at the groping and could hear Steve breathing heavily above her. Her hips twitched as he did so and Stever noticed immediately. He hummed in appreciation and shifted down her body for a better angle. His hands were now stroking from her ass cheeks down to her thighs, slowly stroking further and further inward.

'Fuck, baby, such a needy little thing, aren't you?' he hummed, 'I need to oil you up everywhere, you know that, right?' He smirked as Cassidy spread her legs without any prompting.

'Yes, god, yes, please..' she moaned, spreading her legs even further. She didn't really care if anyone walked past at this point -- hell, the fact that this man was groping her on full display was one of the most erotic things she'd ever experienced, and she wasn't going to let it end any time soon.

'Good girl, such a good girl for me baby,' Steve told her as he massaged the inside of her thighs with the oil. Just as he'd inched his hands up her ass, so too did his hands creep closer and closer to her dripping pussy. By now it was aching and clenching around nothing and she was sure the wetness was evident through the mesh bikini bottoms.

'Mm, pretty naughty pair of panties you got on there, wouldn't you say?' Steve murmured, briefly brushing the mesh with his knuckles.

'Yes, yeah I know. They were a present for my birthday,' his hands now groped the bottom of her ass, the flat of his palm massaging her cheeks whilst his thumbs rested heavy on her sloppy pussy through the fabric.

'And which birthday was that baby?' he asked. As he did so he pushed her up the towel and she squealed, loving the fact that he could manhandle her so easily. Now her body was out of sight of the gap in the veranda and, although someone could hear her moans, only the bottom of her legs were visible from the street. She was too overcome with heady lust to answer, her eyes almost rolling in her head, her mouth sagging open as his thumbs pressed insistently into her sloppy, wet pussy.

'I said,' he climbed to kneel between her legs, all pretence of a friendly massage evaporating in the hot Spanish air, 'how old are you, you slutty little thing?' Cassidy couldn't help herself moan loudly at the name, abandoning pretence herself and breathlessly pushing herself down onto his fingers.

'Twe -- twenty-two!' she moaned as he grabbed at her ass and his thumbs dug in to her clit.

'Mmmm, good girl,' he moaned, leaning over her to whisper in her ear. He removed both hands and used them to prop himself on top of her. She could smell her wetness on his fingers from where they wrapped around her to hug her. He lowered himself further and his hard cock dug in to the ass that he was fondling just moments ago. She ground herself back, gasping and desperate.

'Twenty two? Young enough to be my daughter, darling. I'm sixty-two this year. How do you like that?' he smirked on top of her, rolling his hips down on to her and rutting his cock against her.

'F-fuck, yes, perfect,' Cassidy mumbled incoherently.

'Yes what, babygirl?' He grunted.

'Yes Daddy!' she moaned, and he laughed. He nipped at her neck before suddenly lifting himself off of her and resuming his place kneeling at her side. She moaned at the loss and spread her legs further. He chuckled and grabbed the oil again, this time squeezing a large amount over her ass and pussy area.

'Look at you, can't believe I managed to book a room next to a slut as good as you baby. Heard you moaning through the walls last night, but didn't seem to last very long. Don't worry baby, daddy's gonna take care of you,' he began using the oil to massage her ass again. His fingers dipped lower and began to rub her clit. Cassidy, as frustrated as she was, almost came right there, and Steve's ministrations told her he was just as desperate as she was.

'Fucking need a proper cock to fill you up, don't you baby?' He moaned, slipping her bikini aside and starting to lose control. He grunted at the wetness he found and laughed to himself.

'Look at you, slutty little girl. You're fucking soaking wet from a little massage, are you serious? You that desperate baby?' Cassidy could barely speak as he slipped two fingers inside her. She gasped and moaned, sure that someone would be able to hear but unable to care. He slipped his right arm under her shoulders and she grabbed on to it with both arms, feeling their size difference as he titled her upwards. Her back bent to keep her ass in the air and allow him as much access to her pussy as possible from this angle. She felt like an animal caught in a trap like this. His fingers were now thrusting rhythmically in and out of her sloppy cunt and his strong arm was pulling her up. Her body was half tilted to the side now as he finger fucked her in the midday sun.

'D-daddy! Daddy, fuck, fuck, yes,' her words were garbled and nearly incoherent, but Steve lapped it up all the same. He had a young slut in his hands and all holiday to play with her. He could feel it when she was about to cum and he pulled his fingers out, choosing instead to slap her pussy as she writhed on the floor.

'Come on baby, cum for daddy. Be a fucking good girl for me and cum, then I'm going to fuck you fucking senseless honey.' He spanked her pussy a few more times and the wet slap of his hand against her clit was the most satisfying sound he'd ever heard. He rubbed her a few times and finger fucked her again as she came, shaking, on his hands.

'Mmmm-mmm, god!' she moaned as she spasmed around his fingers. He moaned as well and dug his fingers in deep to cover them in her juices, then flipped her over on to her back and fed his fingers to her.

'Mm-mmpf!' Cassidy was surprised but was so horny she didn't really care. She lay there on her back with her legs spread as Steve fed her his fingers, covered in her pussy juice. She grabbed his wrist which both of her hands only barely fit around and held his fingers in her mouth, sucking and moaning loudly.

'You are such a fucking slut baby, such a good girl, hm?' Steve leered, and Cassidy just moaned in assent. 'Fucking making a mess out here, getting your ass on display so I'd come over and fuck you, that right honey?' Cassidy just moaned again and nodded around his big fingers stuffed in her mouth. 'You gonna be a good girl for me inside as well? I meant what I said. I know what you want baby, need a proper fucking, don't you, hmm?' Steve smirked at her and Cassidy pulled the fingers from her mouth with a wet 'pop'. She could feel the slide of her own wetness between her thighs which only made her more horny.

'Been looking for you everywhere, Daddy,' she whined, pushing him back to lean against the wall as she straddled his lap. She was so desperate she could barely remember the role play, but she saw the way his eyes lit up when she called him Daddy so endeavoured to continue the play. She would be lying if the power inbalance didn't make her dripping wet. Size difference was something she'd always loved in her men, and Steve was almost twice her size with thick arms and big, calloused hands. Those hands were now groping her ass cheeks, squeezing them together. She moaned again and pressed herself against him, kissing him wetly and allowing him to force his tongue into her mouth, licking and tasting. She could feel his still hard cock through his shorts and she ground down on it, eliciting a deep moan from her daddy. He grabbed the top of her bikini bottoms with one hand and pulled them up, making her break the kiss and gasp wantonly. The bottoms dug in to her pussy and forced her to kneel up, before Steve pushed her hips down and she fell down on his cock again. He repeated this a bit as he pulled back, putting enough space between them so he could watch her large tits bouncing up and down with the motion.

'Yes honey, just like that. Fuck, your tits look amazing like that. Bet you love having them out for everyone to see, right? This bikini barely covers anything. You're just begging to be bent over the nearest surface and fucked.' He rocked his erection in to her and it was all she could do not to cum again. But she was getting inpatient for him inside her and she had to move things along a bit more quickly.

'Need -- need you daddy,' she moaned at him whist riding him. 'Need you to fuck me for real, breed me properly!'

'Breed you, hm? That what you like baby? Need a daddy to cum in you like a little bitch? God, I wish my wife was this dirty. I've got a lot of cum saved up for you tonight girl.'

He grabbed her ass with both hands and got his feet under him, easily lifting her body as he stood up. Cassidy squealed in delight and kissed him again, sucking his lips and giggling to herself. She wrapped her legs around his waist and continued grinding herself against him even as he pushed the door open to her flat and walked them inside.

tbc