Spank You Very Much

Story Info
Brats reign supreme in this home.
1.6k words
4.31
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a real brat all day, you know that?"

As soon as the door closed, his entire demeanor shifted. She felt a shiver go over her. Gone was the quiet sweet guy her friends marveled over, the man she'd teased all day with sly remarks and random flashes of tit and thigh here and there. No, here was the Other One. The side of him she hadn't known about the first time they fucked, her riding him quick and hot and heavy without even letting him cum.

Now he was the one who didn't let her cum- or so she presumed, considering, as he'd said, that she'd been a fucking brat.

Hell yeah, she thought to herself. Here we fucking go.

For now she feigned confusion and indifference.

"What are you talking about?"

"Like you don't know." His eyes were already a shade darker as he moved towards her, and by proxy, the bed. He'd been working out, and it showed. Even before the gym entered the picture, he dwarfed her. She was all of 5'3", with proportional curves that were tempting but useless in a fight. And she considered herself ready for a fight.

Darting a look at his shorts, she could see the swell of his erection and couldn't stifle the grin creeping out on her face.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" he asked.

"A little bit, yeah."

"You laughing at me?"

"Maybe." she said cheekily. How far could she go before-

Okay, not that far today. Maybe it was the couple of drinks they'd had or the fact that his zipper was working overtime but he was not willing to play games. She knew this abruptly because he stepped all the way to directly in front of her, so he was breathing down onto her face. And he put his hand in her hair. And yanked. Not enough to bring tears to her eyes, but enough to hurt just a little bit. Just so she knew what she was bringing upon herself.

She could feel herself getting wet already.

He caught her mouth with his and she couldn't keep the grin on anymore, opening her mouth so his tongue could dive in, greedy, licking at her tongue and teeth before heading deeper, a premonition of things to come.

After all, his fingers were winding tighter in her hair, forcing her face onto his.

He broke off, both of them breathing hard.

"Take off your dress."

She paused and he tugged a little on the hair he still had control over. She obliged, reaching for the zipper up by her neck and sliding it down. As her breasts came into view, his eyes snapped to her chest. She considered making a joke, but figured she didn't need to add any more punishment to today's docket.

Momentarily he broke character. "The day you wear a bra is the day I write a letter of complaint to God."

At that, she couldn't help a chuckle. "That's kind of corny."

"Did I say you could talk?"

She shut up and brought the zipper all the way down. At this point, the dress was more like an open coat, one she shrugged off so she was standing there almost naked, still very close to him.

"Bend over."

Her absolute favorite part.

She knew without looking back that he hadn't removed a stitch of clothing. Something about that always got to her, especially when he would do what he was doing now, pull her underwear down so it sagged around her knees, trapping her just slightly. One could argue there wasn't much point in removing a thong, but one would also note that today had merited quite a few slaps and perhaps not to make any more rash decisions so that one could sit down the next day.

The floor creaked. He was walking to the closet, where the paddle hung amidst bathrobes and scarves. Boy she really was in trouble.

"Put your head back down."

She obliged, turning back to bury her face in the sheets. There was a slight chill in the room, and she could feel goosebumps rising on her back and thighs. Her ass, however, did not feel cold, likely in anticipation of things to come.

The first one came out of nowhere, the only warning the whistle of the paddle through the air. It connected with her left cheek and she recoiled from the blow.

"Stay still."

SMACK.

The next one hit both cheeks, and she stifled a whimper.

SMACK.

Eight more rained down in quick succession, mostly across her ass. A couple grazed the top of her thighs.

"Stop tensing."

Her mouth was slightly open now as she panted. The room was getting warmer now, and she shifted her weight between her feet only to find a hand pressing her back down onto the bed.

"You're not going anywhere."

His voice was calm as another blow hit, this time from his open palm.

SMACK.

When the next one came, he squeezed her cheek and dug his nails ever so slightly into her skin, spreading her ass open and tracing the rim of her hole.

"Light?"

"Green." she whimpered, feeling his breath across her thighs.

"Good. You've been very bad."

Before he returned to the spanking, he slid a hand in between her legs. A couple fingers slid in and around her clit, and the sucking sound her pussy made was obscene.

"I-please-"

"No."

And the paddle was back on her ass, harder than before.

Seconds, minutes, maybe a whole half hour before he was done. there was sweat dripping down her back, and her ass felt like the sun. Her jaw hurt from clenching and her eyes were wet.

"Get on the bed."

He wouldn't even let her look at him or watch him undress this time around. He was either incredibly horny or still miffed with her. Either way, it didn't stop his tongue from being right at her folds, lapping at her from behind. She instinctually moved her knees farther apart to give him more access, but he slapped at her thigh. No moving. Gotcha.

She was already slipping into sub mode, moving her ass around half to tempt him and half because it just felt so fucking good, having his tongue inside her.

He worked his fingers over her clit, pinching it lightly and then rubbing it harder.

He knew just how to-

She shattered like glass, wrapping a scream into a gasp as she came. It rippled over her in waves, over and over and over again. If she hadn't closed her eyes her vision would've gone white.

Though her legs went limp briefly, he held her legs and pussy with both hands to his mouth and she balled her hands into fists, releasing them back to hold herself up again.

His tongue moved higher until he was rimming her, but she wasn't empty for long as he glided one finger in and then a second, working her tight pussy open. One of his knuckles grazed against her g spot and she moaned, instantly regretting it as his fingers left her. Mouth too. Suddenly, no part of him on her, just her tense wet warm body alone on the bed. Fuck.

But it wasn't long before his weight was back on the bed, and hearing his belt hit the floor, she was delighted to assume he was finally naked.

This time he did prompt her to spread her legs a little, and she arched her back, lowering her hips a little.

"Fuck."

Yeah same she thought but didn't say.

His cock pressed against her, thick and hard and warm. Slowly he pressed in, sawing in and out until he was all the way in. She welcomed the stretching, groaning as her body accommodated one of its favorite challenges.

But then he was in, and moving faster. His hands wrapped around her breasts with a tight grip, one of his thumbs rolling over a nipple as he sped up. With every rock of his hips forward she could feel him hitting deeper, pushing up against the wall of her stomach lining, filling her the way she'd been thinking about all fucking day.

He was openly moaning now, all pretense of the disciplinarian forgotten, hitting so hard she collapsed off her knees and fell forward onto her stomach. There he could drive into her even deeper, and she snapped her head to the side so she could breathe. At this point she was just a fucking vessel for cock, his balls slapping against her still-warm ass, her clit pushed against the bed. She was full, she was stretched to the brim, his cock was twice as big around as the others she'd known, she could feel him coming inside her and then continuing with nothing more than a grunt, rolling his hips as he got the hang of it and they became less friction and more fluids.

Her g spot was sensitive, she was close, and she pushed back into him, pushing herself back up onto her hands and knees. In that position is where she came again, squeezing his cock inside her as she panted.

Finally she spat out "yellow" and he paused, one final thrust into her depths. He collapsed atop her, giving her a few more moments of the physical connection before falling to one side. They lay there spent, sticky and warm with one of his legs draped over her body.

After a few minutes, he spoke.

"Baby, how you feeling?"

"Good."

"Just good."

She turned to look him in the eye. "Okay I have just one question."

He looked surprised. "Shoot."

"You got in there pretty deep today, but you didn't hit my cervix."

"That's good though."

"Yeah but I was wondering..."

"Uh huh?"

"Did you feel the strings?"

"Strings?"

"Of the IUD."

He started laughing. "You ask this Every TIME."

"I just want to know if it's still in there! Fucking god of cream pies over here."

He raised an eyebrow. She blinked in fake innocence.

"Alright, fine. Let me check."

He slid down in the bed to "check". She grinned again. Fucking brat supremacy.