Spanked by My Stepdad

Story Info
A stern stepfather sets a painful precedent.
6.7k words
4.47
99.6k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,509 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains elements of incest.

***

Returning home for summer after my freshman year of college was not something I'd been looking forward to. My mom had gotten married right before I left for school and now I had to live in some random man's house. I guess it's not fair to call him random since he's technically my stepdad, but it's not like he raised me.

I wouldn't say I had animosity towards him, it was just gonna be awkward living with someone I'd barely met. And not only that, but in an entirely new city. The whole situation felt like whiplash but at least my lucrative summer internship made up for it.

When I arrived at their house from the airport my mom was simply beaming. She'd had her share of tough times while raising me, and effectively raising herself, as a single mother. She was only 19 when she had me, apparently by some transient guitarist I'd never met. With little support from her parents and few marketable skills, she barely made due. Always scrounging up just enough cash for the necessities and sometimes the occasional gift. But now, for the first time in her life, I could tell she was being cared for and I was happy too.

Her new husband, my new stepdad, was a brash, proud, old-fashioned man from west Texas. Henry Haroldson Hunt, H3 as he liked to call himself, was born into an oil rich family and easily maintained that wealth through his cocksure attitude and sharp business acumen. H3 could always be heard on the phone, talking loudly about work, caring little who heard. In fact I think he enjoyed it, occupying our space, being omnipresent.

That was how I first encountered him, from halfway across the house as he spouted.

"And tell them I want the Cowboys cheerleaders there, okay? I'm serious, Jim! They better be there!"

He was walking towards the kitchen now, stomping really, as of course his body matched his larger than life personality. Standing at "just over 6'6"", as he proudly remarked when we first met, Henry Hunt was huge. But he wasn't just tall, he was big, thick, strong, and yes, even a little handsome. I guess the only way to become as confident as H3 is to be born that way. He truly thought of himself as a king, and who were we to deny him.

"Ah, Jim, I gotta let you go. My little girl is here. Yes, yes, the one I told you about. Haha.... Okay... Alright, bye now."

Henry hung up the phone and finally acknowledged my presence.

"Hello, sweetheart. Come give your Dad a hug."

I cringed when he called himself Dad but his smile told me he was only teasing. I also rolled my eyes at being called his "little girl" and "sweetheart" because I wondered if he even remembered my name.

"Go on," my mother coaxed.

I exhaled with probably too much attitude and went over to Henry. As a petite woman, I was intimidated just standing near him. He really was giant and it kinda freaked me out. His hands were the size of my head and before I knew it they were wrapped around me, pulling my face into his crisp white button up. Below he had on jeans and cowboy boots, typical Dallas businessman garb. I squirmed uncomfortably in Henry's brawny arms while he held me for far too long.

He gave me a smooch on the cheek and said, "so nice to see you again, Charlotte," before finally letting go.

Huh, so I guess he did remember my name. When I turned around to go back to my mom, I swore I felt one of his big hands lingering on my supple bum. I flushed red and wished I hadn't worn a skirt.

While setting up my bedroom, I could hear Henry shouting through the walls. It was like he was in there with me, his burly body towering high while I unpacked. I got an uneasy feeling about living with a man for the first time and a sense of dread crept over me.

Luckily, once my summer job started it preoccupied most of my time. But even though I didn't interact much with Henry, we still had our little tiffs.... They mainly revolved around his insistence I do chores, or really the way he insisted. If my mom wasn't around, he'd ask me to grab him beer or make him food, tasks I didn't feel were my duty to perform.

"Go on now, girl, finish up the dishes," he requested one night after we ate.

He was such a chauvinist, never to be caught in a rubber glove or apron.

"My house, my rules," he would say, compelling me to obey.

He wasn't as overtly rude when my mother was around and would mask his demeaning remarks. But when she was gone it was "Charlotte do this, Charlotte do that, and don't forget to smile!" and I was seriously sick of his misogyny.

I contemplated telling my mom but knew my case was weak. She would probably bring up that he pays for all our stuff, which is fair, or that he's just old-fashioned. I could also tell how much she loved him and didn't want to ruin their relationship. It was nice to see her happy for once, surely I could last a summer.

There were a few things I found sorta weird though, like their age gap for one. And my mom's deference. She acted like his little maid, always eagerly doing his bidding. It seemed like they were stuck in some 1950s fantasy and it was kind of unsettling to witness. I hoped my mom wasn't being taken advantage of, but she seemed so happy....

I pushed all these intrusive thoughts away and everything was going okay. That is until about a month in when my mom went on a trip to see her sister.

Since it was just gonna be me and Henry, I made Friday night plans with a coworker to avoid spending unnecessary time with him. Unfortunately I didn't time it well and we ended up having an awkward dinner. He ordered in thankfully, but I did have to clear the table and clean the kitchen.

Fed up and itching to party, I threw on a slutty dress then covered up in a hoodie. I knew antiquated H3 wouldn't approve of my fishnets and heels so I had to run out quickly.

"Bye, Henry," I called out while slinking down the hall.

"Now hold on just a sec. Where you goin'?"

He'd left his office and was lumbering toward the front door so I hustled faster to hopefully beat him. Always tricky, H3 took one of the many side halls and reached it first.

"Ha! And where do you think you're goin', missy?"

He was blocking the door, hairy forearms crossed.

"Out..." I muttered, attempting to shuffle past.

"Oh no you don't. Not dressed like that."

He reached for my hoodie and began unzipping it while I tried to escape.

"Hey! Stop!" I squealed, but he didn't! He was so much bigger and easily overpowered me.

"Hoo!" he hooted once my jacket was stripped off and strewn across the floor. "Well don't you look like a regular street walker!"

"Hey!" I shouted, but he wasn't wrong....

My bodycon dress was tiny and the fishnets and stilettos certainly didn't help.

"And you thought I was gonna let you go out dressed like a whore. My little girl."

"I'm not your little girl!" I protested, but he was already pulling me down the hall towards his office. I tried to yank away but he was just too strong.

"Yes you are, missy, and I'm gonna prove it. That's right, Daddy's gonna remind his little girl who makes the rules."

He was seriously freaking me out now and I didn't know if he was drunk. I tried even more desperately to pull away but he gripped tighter and effortlessly led me into his office.

"Strip, girl," he said flatly when the door was locked.

"WHAT?? Fuck no!!"

I couldn't tell if he'd gone crazy, if he was gonna rape me or what!!

"I said strip! And I won't ask again!"

When I still didn't, he came over and started pulling my dress off.

"NO! STOP!" I begged, but I didn't stand a chance.

The biceps bulging in his polo were bigger than my thighs and he stood well over a foot taller than me. I cried and shrieked while he tore my dress off then stood petrified, buck naked in the mood lighting.

"Look at you," he leered. "All fresh and ripe. Yeah, Daddy's girl got all pretty for me tonight didn't she."

"Nooo..." I pouted, tears liquifying my mascara into kohl black rivers.

My hands were covering my small pink nipples in an attempt to hide my modest B cups. But then I remembered I hadn't worn any panties and became ten times more humiliated! In just my fishnets, rolled halfway up my slim pale tummy, Henry could easily make out the lips of my shy pussy.

"Hnnggg..." I sobbed, trying in vain to cover both my tits and my lips.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before. You take after your mother, you know." That pig! "Now show me your rump, girl! I need to see my target."

"HUUUHUHHUHHHHH!! Noooo..."

I was shaking in terror but Henry wasn't having it. He rushed over and turned me around roughly. Then he bent me forward and began rubbing my ass, inspecting it.

"Mmmm... That's it. Just like your mother...."

He was salivating while taking his liberties with me, going so far as to rub up my pussy from behind. I was both frozen in fear and held tightly by my waist. When the examination apparently finished, Henry yanked me over to the big leather chair that loomed in the middle of the room. He sat down in a manspread, his strong thighs covered in classic Levi's.

"You get down here now."

So weak from the crying and fright, it took little force to bend me diagonally over his lap, my legs straddling one of his big thighs.

"N-n-nooooo..." I sobbed, afraid of what was coming.

"Oh yes, girl. Daddy's gonna give you a good ol' fashioned spankin' to remind you who runs this house. You see, I ain't never met a girl I can't tame. And you ain't about to be the first."

"Noooo... NOOO!!!"

RIIIIIIPPPP

Henry tore open my fishnets and my supple white butt cheeks were now fully targetable. My bare pussy lips smooshed into his coarse denim as I lay.

SMACK

"Ahhahahahhhh!!!"

SMACK

"NoOohooohoooOooo!!" I thrashed.

"Howeee!! You're a feisty one! But don't worry, little girl, Daddy'll humble ya. I'll make sure you never forget yer place."

"No! No please!!!"

"Yes. Little. Girl."

He spanked cruelly with each word.

"You. Will. Obey. Me."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

With each drive of his enormous palm, my spread pussy was sent crashing into his thigh, made to rub and mush against it. And in between brutal smacks he held his warm hand on my bum, stroked it, fondled it, kneaded it...

"Ooohhohhh...." I moaned, though this time it sounded kinda horny....

"Are you going to obey your Daddy?"

Henry was rubbing dangerously close to my pussy now and I feared I was getting moist.

"Uhhh..... Huuunnhhh......"

SMACK

"AH!"

Lightning jolted up my spine and I could feel my lips tingling.

"Shhhhh, little girl. Daddy's got you....."

He kept rubbing my ass, fondling it lovingly. I found myself squirming involuntarily in his lap as he soothed me.

SMACK

"UNH!"

Another electric shock! I could feel my thighs quivering as Henry brought his fingers closer to my bare, shaven pussy. He grazed against the outer lips, possibly by accident, and I shuddered. He did it again, crossing the exposed inner pink, and I could tell I was wet.

SMACK SMACK SMACK


He brought his devilish fingers back to my pussy and tickled the outside.

"OoooOoohhh... Oooo..."

SMACK SMACK

"UHHH!!!!"

He continued this sequence, never forming any discernible rhythm, making it impossible to anticipate. I was in a constant state of fear, lust and excitement, waiting for his big hand to crash back down and send fire through my loins. Yet in between was even better as his warm palms and long fingers traced across my once porcelain, now scarlet flesh.

"You're Daddy's girl, huh?" he asked, and I couldn't tell if he was being rhetorical.

When I didn't respond he brought his fingers to my now soaking pussy and sent the middle inside.

"OOO!!" I yelped, so shell shocked by the situation I didn't dare question it.

"You don't have to admit it, girl, because I know it. You're just like yer Momma. Can't keep your pussy dry around me. It just soaks and soaks til Daddy gives his lil' girl what she needs. Ain't that right?"

The cowboy accent he usually hid had been slipping out all night and it made him even more intimidating. I had no response to these impossible questions and just lay there panting in his lap.

"Now I'm gonna show ya why you're Daddy's girl. After this you ain't never leavin' me."

I gripped Henry's other hand fearfully as he began stirring the already penetrating digit.

"OooOoOo... Oh goddddd...."

I'd only been with one other guy at school and we were always drunk, so I didn't have much sexual experience. On top of that, my stepdad's finger was about twice the length and girth of my fuck buddy's so he was eliciting feelings I'd never experienced.

"Fuck! Fuhuuuuckkk!!!"

"That's it, girl. I know you like it."

I didn't masturbate much so this really was new for me. And damn... it felt fucking great! I quickly found myself riding his leg, humping without thinking as he scrambled my eggs.

SMACK

"AHH!!"

SMACK SMACK

"Ooo!!!"

He rotated between spanking, fondling, and fingerfucking. Working me like I was his pet, the cowboy's conquered mare. In an extremely lewd display, my stepdad then spread my ass apart and spanked my pink lips directly!

"Oooo!! AAAHHH!!!" I squealed, back arched, accidentally giving him a better target.

Each slap drew more blood to it, leaving me pulsating in heat. Next Henry gripped my whole pussy hard, shoved two fingers in and shook them.

"That's my girl," he gloated, lifting me easily from the inside.

He began bouncing his leg and the denim ground incessantly against my lips. I was wet as can be when he collected some of my juice and did something new. He mashed his finger up against my tight little asshole then pushed it right in!!

"Ooweeee!!!!!"

Now double stuffing me, he continued to bounce and spank while sawing in and out. It was all so new, so crazy and intense, and the pleasure was beyond what I knew possible. I felt it emanating from my core. Deep tingling contractions.

"Oh god... Oh fuck...!"

I was panicking, aware I was about cum all over my stepdad's lap. Even though I'd only gotten there a few times--twice by college boy and the rest by myself--they all ended the same way.... Torrentially....

Yes... I'm a squirter, and I could sense this one was gonna be a tsunami. The boy and I always laid a towel down because I can really soak a bed, but now there was obviously no preparation.

"Nooo.... Nooo!!" I moaned, unable to stop the pleasure bursting inside me.

It had been growing from the moment I stripped and now it was ready to blossom. Though really I wondered if the attraction hadn't started earlier. Henry was so huge and manly, he made me feel hot in a girly way I can't explain. Even just being near him, his big hairy hands and arms, made my lips moist. Now feeling his full power while bent over his lap, I was ready to explode!

SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH

He was swirling his fingers around both my holes and bouncing vigorously. I felt it coming, felt the wave rising... ready to crash....

"Oh fuck... OH FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!"

My body seized and handprint covered cheeks shook as I squirted girlcum all over my stepdad's jeans. It was more than I'd ever produced, a veritable downpour surging out of my cunt and onto his hand and leg.

"Oh FUUUUCK BABY!!!" he roared, carnal pride evident in his excitement.

"Eeeuuhhh!! Yuuuhhh!!!"

I just kept cumming, kept writhing and spasming on my Daddy's lap while he held his fingers deep inside me. He never took them out, curling them, stroking my pink walls to drain me.

"That's it, baby girl. That's it....."

A few minutes later when I'd finally calmed down, Henry slipped his pruney fingers out then wiped them on my asscheek. He petted me softly after and brought his other hand to mine. I gripped two of his large fingers, one in each fist.

While nuzzling him like this in a daze, my stepdad gently pushed his pointer into my mouth. It startled me, but his strong digit maintained its position and I was forced to accommodate it. Soon I began suckling and then it actually felt sort of comforting. Eventually I closed my eyes and Daddy went back to rubbing my ass and pussy.

"That's my pretty girl... Daddy's good girl...... You're gonna be my good girl just like your Momma. That's right. Obey me just like she does...."

We stayed like this for a long time, me sucking Henry's finger, him molesting my naked body. At one point he flipped me over so he could tweak my pink nipples and stroke my trim stomach. I didn't even try to cover up, already defeated.

"My little angel," he whispered, twirling my blonde locks and looking into my green eyes.

I stared back and saw a gruff, stoic, somewhat handsome man. His blonde hair and blue eyes had both greyed but his masculine features seemed even more defined in his age. It didn't hurt that he was also clearly still virile and had the attitude to match.

Finally, once I'd fully settled, Henry sat me on his lap.

"Are you gonna be my good girl now?" he asked patronizingly.

"Yes," I nodded shamefully.

"Okay. Then I want you to make me a drink and grab me a cigar. Now that you're mine."

I blushed deeply at this request, so humiliated to go right back to being ordered around. I'm not sure why I thought something would have changed but it just felt so demeaning.

"Go on. They're over by the door."

He lifted me up and I stumbled forward. I looked back at him pathetically, still vainly trying to cover myself as he sat comfortably in his clothes. He shooed me forward until I was at the liquor cart, and on full display I shamefully picked ice and poured his scotch. I couldn't believe how low I'd fallen....

"You know I made your mother my good girl too," he said, right as I made a desperate look towards the door.

My eyes turned down meekly and I pivoted back to him.

"Yes, Charlotte, I take your momma over my lap often. That's why she's so well behaved. And don't say you haven't noticed because I know you have. You've seen how happy she is. How comfortable and safe. And you know why?"

I didn't.

"Because she has a Man now, girl. A Man to take care of her, to provide for her, to guide her. That's what she always needed, a leader, and now that she has one she's finally her best self. And that's what I'm gonna do to you too this summer, okay, baby? Make you your best self. Turn you into Daddy's girl."

My hands were shaking so hard I nearly dropped the crystal decanter.

"Don't be nervous, baby girl, you'll love being mine. Trust me, they all do. Besides, you already saw how good I can make you feel. Has any other man done that to your pussy? Owned it like that?"

I looked to the floor shyly.

"Answer me!"

"N-no......"

"Mmmmm... Good girl. That means you're mine for life, just like your Momma. Ain't nobody ever gonna make you feel this good. Nobody but me. Now come here and give me some sugar."

I returned submissively with his cigar and drink and sat back on his lap. He put the tumbler to the side and handed me a lighter.

"Light me, woman."

It was embarrassing to be bossed around but I obeyed.

"Mmm... Always listen to Daddy. You got that? That's the number one rule. Always listen to Daddy..."

After taking a few puffs he held his cigar to the side and placed his grizzled jaw on my soft neck.

"Ooooo...." I fluttered, a sucker for that spot.

"You're.... gonna be... my girl......." he whispered through prickly kisses.

I strained my neck back and moaned while he kissed along it. His hairy face scratched its way over to mine and eventually our lips met. He felt so different from my school boy, so much more powerful and dominant. I'd never felt anything like it, this raw masculinity, and it was both terrifying and incredibly titillating.

After dancing his tongue around my tonsils for a few minutes, giant hand gripping my skull, my stepdad turned me so we were facing the same way.

sissy11
sissy11
1,509 Followers
12