Spanked in Front of the Ladies Pt. 03

Story Info
The next weekend brings some surprises.
1.4k words
4.41
17.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived at Tim's place the next weekend. I drove there early Saturday morning. I could've arrived Friday night like last time, but I didn't want to give the impression that I couldn't wait to be back. It was embarrassing enough having become the apartment submissive, who'd gotten spanked by another man in front of the ladies; then spanked by the ladies as well. I didn't want it to seem like I was desperate for more.

The truth was, though, that I'd been horny all week thinking about what was to come. Tim had made clear I'd be subject to his discipline anytime I was visiting his apartment; and that such prerogatives were also enjoyed by Keri, his girlfriend, and Samantha, whom I'd spent a couple of nights with, and who might be on the way to becoming my girlfriend. Sam had been quite into this group project of dominating me; had even talked of putting me in a French maid's outfit. That would be mortifying, and my cock stiffened at the very idea.

I buzzed the door at Tim's apartment, and Keri opened it. Samantha walked up and kissed me on the lips. Both girls were wearing short dresses, something I loved about these summer weekends. I half-expected Sam to be carrying a maid outfit on a hanger, but instead she had one of the silk scarves they'd all used to tie me over the dining-room table last weekend. "What's up with that?" I said, a bit nervously.

"Oh, we were just practicing some bondage knots," Sam said. "Come in."

"Practicing on each other?" I said, hesitantly, looking back and forth between Keri and Sam.

"No!" Keri exclaimed, and they both began giggling. I watched, with a confused smile.

Sam grinned back at me. "There've been some changes around here," she said. "You might call it a coup d'etat. Come to the bedroom." With that, she turned and walked toward Tim's bedroom, which I'd become very pleased to think of as "the master bedroom."

I followed Sam in, Keri walking behind us. Then my jaw dropped. There was Tim, tied and spread-eagled on his own bed, completely naked. His legs were secured to separate bedposts by two scarves. A third scarf bound his wrists together to the headboard. "Hey, Kevin," he said, with an upbeat tone incongruous to the situation.

"What the hell?" was all I managed to say. A week before, Tim had put me across his lap for two spankings; he'd tied me to the table and overseen my further discipline by the ladies. He'd said he'd be in charge anytime I was in his apartment; that I'd be pegged by the chicks next time I acted up, and that his cock might go up my ass, too. And now he was tied to the bed?

Sam spoke, turning from Tim toward me. "We enjoyed seeing your submission so much, we began to think a more general male submission would be in order. Tim's lost a lot of authority this week, though he seems to be getting used to it."

That seemed true. Tim's cock rose as Sam spoke, and soon was throbbing in the air. I stood by awkwardly; I wasn't sure what my role in all this was supposed to be.

Keri giggled again, and Sam continued talking. "There's going to be a very clear hierarchy around here, at least for this weekend and probably the rest of the summer," she said. "The women are in charge. Both men are going to learn to behave. We're not putting up with any macho shit like Tim showed last weekend when he spanked your ass. From now on, the spankings come from the ladies. Any questions?"

I stood there silently for a moment. "No," I said quietly.

"Good," Sam said crisply. "Now get undressed."

I took everything off, occasionally glancing at Tim. Was I about to tied up, too? It was a queen-sized bed, with plenty of room for me to go next to him. My cock stiffened at that thought. Was I turned on by being under the ladies' authority? By Tim's nakedness and helplessness? Perhaps all of the above.

Sam stood in front of me, eyeing my nakedness up and down, then looking me in the eye. "The hierarchy I'm talking about is as follows," she said. "Me. Then Keri. Then Tim. Then you. You're at the bottom, Kevin--though we're sometimes going to call you Kayla, when you need to be in touch with your feminine side."

I nodded. I'd been turned on by the French maid idea, and Kayla was a beautiful name. But I was wondering about the part where Tim was higher than me in the hierarchy. He was tied to the bed, while I was free. I didn't have to wait long before that incongruity was rectified. "Turn around and put your arms back," Sam ordered. I did so, and she tied the silk scarf around my wrists. She then grabbed me by the left arm and walked me over to an armchair in the corner. "Kneel on it," she said. I complied, awkwardly with my wrists tied. Then she and Keri began tying my legs to the armrests. How many scarves had Tim kept in this apartment?

Once my legs were secure, the girls untied my wrists, then retied each wrist separately to the back of the chair. I was in doggy position and barely able to move, beyond wriggling my ass.

I peeked over my shoulder at what was going on behind me. Keri was untying Tim from the bed, and Sam was strapping on a pink dildo. I looked back at the wall, and soon felt a hand on my ass. It was Sam, starting to lube me up. I was a virgin back there and hardly knew what to expect.

Nor did I have much time to think about it, since as Sam's dildo entered me, I saw Tim and Keri walking up to me on either side. Keri stroked my hair for a moment. Tim then looked at her, and he said, "May I?" Keri nodded. I wasn't sure what she'd given him permission to do, but it seemed the hierarchy Sam had described was in place. "Sam's orders," said Tim, pulling my head up by the hair and bringing his cock toward my mouth.

I sucked on the head of his cock--another first for me--while Sam pushed deeper into my ass. Keri maintained a gentle touch, stroking my back with her fingers. I took more of Tim's cock in my mouth. My own cock was rock-hard but seemed unlikely to get attention anytime soon.

After a while, Sam pulled out of me and snapped her fingers at Tim. "Enough," she ordered. Tim let go of my hair and pulled out of my mouth. Keri brought her hand teasingly close to my cock, giving a light stroke to my balls.

"You came here thinking you'd be getting all sorts of action," Sam said to me, standing by my head now, her dildo a few inches from my face. "It might be a long wait, Kayla."

With that, she stepped away, and the others followed. I tugged a bit at the scarves, merely confirming that I wasn't going anywhere until my three masters allowed it. As they came back in the room, Keri was holding a French maid's outfit on a hanger. Tim was carrying a can of shaving cream and a razor. And Sam had in her hand a cardboard box. "We're having another couple over tonight, and you'll be serving drinks," she said. "You'll also be going down on either or both of them on demand. We want you focused on your work, with no distractions."

She opened the box, pulling out something in a plastic wrapper. "So you'll be wearing this cock cage tonight," Sam said. "It'll fit nicely under your maid's outfit, which by the way is so short our guests are going to get a good luck at your panties from the moment they walk in."

I felt an impulse to protest. I hadn't agreed to serve, let alone service, another couple. On the other hand, Sam had given me a safeword the previous weekend, and I knew I could use it. The trouble was, I didn't want to. I was game for everything that had been mentioned for this weekend. I hadn't yet worn any of the outfit that had been selected for me, but I was already feeling like a well-trained servant girl. And the thought of "my panties" made my cock harder than ever. Was there any chance I'd be allowed to come before that lock went on?

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers