Spanks and Sparkles

Story Info
A fantasy erotica full of spankings and fairy dust 🧚‍♀️✨.
10k words
4.5
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Lilybelle's Magical Mischief

Once upon a time in the heart of the enchanted forest, a small, winged creature zipped between the trees. This was Lilybelle, a fairy known far and wide for her helpfulness and the magical abilities contained within her fairy dust.

One afternoon, as she was fluttering over a meadow filled with wildflowers, she noticed a figure below. This was Evergreen, a tiny elf with olive green eyes and leaf-like ears, struggling to carry a wooden log. The log was much too heavy for Evergreen to carry by himself, and he was clearly in need of assistance.

"Lilybelle, kind fairy, could you help me transport this log?" Evergreen called out, huffing and puffing under the weight.

"I'd be glad to, Evergreen," she replied with a flutter of her wings. "But there's a little condition," she said, landing on a leaf nearby. "The only way for me to spread my fairy dust is if you spank my bottom."

The elf looked a bit taken aback. In all his years, he had never heard of such a peculiar method to spread magic. But he was desperate, and he knew Lilybelle was true to her word. He carefully placed the log on the ground and approached Lilybelle.

"I'll do my best to be gentle," he said earnestly, and gave her a careful pat on her small, luminescent bottom.

In that moment, a puff of silver, glittering fairy dust exploded from Lilybelle, filling the air and slowly settling on the wooden log. The log, previously heavy and unwieldy, was now light as a feather and Evergreen could lift it effortlessly.

"Thank you, Lilybelle!" he exclaimed, relieved, and finished his task with newfound ease.

"You're welcome, Evergreen!" Lilybelle said, flitting off into the sky, her bottom glowing pink. She smiled as she flew away, satisfied that she had helped a friend in need.

The next day, as Lilybelle was floating above a bubbling brook, she noticed Zephyr, a sweet woodland sprite, struggling to knit a large blanket for the upcoming winter. Remembering her encounter with Evergreen, Lilybelle decided to help Zephyr too.

"Lilybelle!" Zephyr called out. "I've heard about your magic. Would you help me finish knitting this blanket?"

Lilybelle laughed, her voice chiming like little bells. "Of course, Zephyr! But remember, you must spank my bottom to release the magic," she said, a twinkle in her eyes.

With a sigh and a sheepish smile, Zephyr did as he was told, gently spanking Lilybelle's bottom. Just like before, a cloud of glittering fairy dust enveloped the unfinished blanket. The knitting needles started moving on their own, swiftly weaving the yarn into a beautiful, warm blanket.

The sprite was amazed and grateful. "Thank you, Lilybelle!" Zephyr cried out joyfully, wrapping himself in the newly finished blanket.

"It was my pleasure, Zephyr!" she replied, her bottom a rosy hue, and fluttered off into the distance, the twinkle of her fairy dust trailing behind her.

Over time, the peculiar legend of Lilybelle's magical fairy dust spread throughout the entire forest. Her kind heart and helpful nature were known to all, but it was the spanking ritual that truly intrigued the woodland creatures.

However, little did they know, there was a hidden secret behind Lilybelle's peculiar method. The truth was, Lilybelle didn't need to be spanked to release her magical fairy dust at all. In fact, she could release it with a simple flick of her wings. The spanking was merely a ruse, a little white lie Lilybelle had told for her own amusement.

For the playful fairy, the spanking ritual was not only a silly joke but also a personal indulgence. She had a peculiar fondness for it, and it always made her glow a little brighter and fly a little faster. It was her cheeky secret, a fact she kept to herself, adding to the whimsy of her fairy tale life.

---

Life in the enchanted forest carried on, as calm and serene as the still surface of a forest pond. The playful tales of Lilybelle's spanking ritual circulated among the woodland creatures, bringing chuckles and mirth to the tranquil realm. Each new creature she helped added another chapter to her growing legend.

One day, while Lilybelle was fluttering near the edge of the forest, she stumbled upon a sight that took her breath away. A massive, ancient tree lay across the forest path, its roots exposed and its leaves wilted. The forest creatures were gathered around it, helpless and worried. The tree was a landmark, the very heart of the forest, and its fall had caused a ripple of concern among the inhabitants.

"Dear Lilybelle," pleaded Mossy, an old, wise tortoise. "This tree has been a part of our forest for centuries. Is there any way your magic could restore it?"

Lilybelle fluttered to the fallen tree and touched its rough bark. She could feel the tree's deep sadness. She knew the task at hand was enormous, even for her fairy dust. But she was determined to try.

"I will try my best, Mossy," Lilybelle said, "But first you need to... well, you know." She pointed to her bottom, trying to suppress her giggles. The old tortoise blinked slowly, his wise eyes filled with amusement. He raised his gnarled, old foot and gave Lilybelle the gentlest spank she'd ever received.

"Mossy," Lilybelle said, her voice just a whisper over the soft rustling of leaves, "I think you'll need to do that again... and a bit harder this time. We need more powerful magic for such an ancient tree." Mossy paused, looking at the petite fairy perched on the fallen tree. He hadn't expected to be part of such a peculiar ritual, but he trusted Lilybelle and her unique ways of releasing her fairy dust.

Drawing a deep breath, he lifted his foot again. This time, he gave Lilybelle a firm smack on her bottom. The contact sent a shimmering explosion of fairy dust into the air. The magic dust danced in the sunlight, casting a silver glow over the entire forest, as it swirled around the tree, penetrating its roots, trunk, and branches.

The tree shuddered and, before their eyes, it began to lift, roots burrowing back into the earth, leaves springing to life. Everyone watched in awe as the ancient tree stood tall and strong once again, its leaves greener and more vibrant than ever. Lilybelle, her bottom glowing a radiant red, hovered near the tree, panting but smiling.

The forest erupted in cheers and the animals gathered around Lilybelle, thanking her and celebrating their restored landmark. Yet, despite the communal joy, Lilybelle kept her secret safe, giggling to herself at her mischievous trick, looking forward to her next spanking and the magic it would bring.

Chapter 2: Trapped in Treachery

The serenity of the enchanted forest was abruptly disrupted when a trio of malevolent trolls infiltrated the tranquil groves. Known as Grunt, Rumble, and Scraggle, they were a fearsome sight to the innocent creatures inhabiting the woodland.

Grunt was the brawniest of the trio, towering over the rest. Rumble, the middle one, was less talkative but unpredictable. Scraggle, the smallest of the three, made up for his lack of size with cunning intelligence.

The trio had caught wind of a peculiar fairy, Lilybelle, who was said to release magical dust when her bottom was spanked. The trolls, being cruel and avaricious by nature, saw this as an opportunity to further their own nefarious schemes.

One day, they laid their wicked trap. Scraggle feigned distress at the edge of the forest, his cries echoing through the trees. Lilybelle, hearing the distress calls, rushed to the scene. She found the small troll wailing loudly as he clutched his knee.

"What's the matter?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Between sniffles and fake sobs, Scraggle looked at Lilybelle. "I was... was searching the forest and... and tripped over a root. I hurt myself," he grumbled, pointing dramatically to his knee.

A tiny frown creased Lilybelle's fair forehead, her green eyes gleaming with concern yet shadowed by an inkling of suspicion. "Oh, you poor thing," she murmured, "What were you searching for in the forest?"

"I've been looking," Scraggle began, injecting another well-timed sniffle into his deceit, "for a peculiar fairy. One who's... naughty."

"Naughty?" Lilybelle echoed, her brows furrowing in confusion.

"Yes," the troll replied, his voice sweetening with mischief. "A fairy who enjoys a good spanking. You wouldn't happen to know such a fairy, would you?"

A chill raced down Lilybelle's spine, an icy finger of realization. Her wings fluttered anxiously, ready to whisk her away to the safety of the higher trees. But before she could rise even a foot off the ground, raucous laughter erupted from the dense underbrush as Grunt and Rumble sprang out.

Quick as a flash, they hurled a rough leather pouch over Lilybelle, their laughter turning maniacal as they tied it shut. The small fairy found herself engulfed in darkness, her panicked cries muffled by the coarse material of the pouch. She was trapped!

"All too easy," Scraggle snickered, a smugness seeping into his voice.

"Like plucking a ripe berry from a branch," Grunt said, giggling maliciously.

"And a naughty berry at that," added Rumble, his voice gravely and sinister.

Inside the pouch, Lilybelle's heart pounded against her tiny chest. The air in the pouch was thick and heavy, making it difficult to think clearly. As the troll's cruel laughter seeped through the leather pouch, the reality of her predicament sank in. What had she gotten herself into? And more importantly, how was she going to get herself out?

---

The three trolls hauled the petite fairy back to their dank, moss-covered lair, their chortles echoing off the cavern walls. They emptied the pouch, and Lilybelle tumbled out onto the cold, rocky floor.

"All right, little fairy," Scraggle sneered, his beady eyes twinkling with anticipation. "Time to cough up the magic dust."

Lilybelle scrambled to her feet. "Please," she stammered, "you don't have to do this."

But her words fell on deaf ears. The trolls, completely unmoved by her pleas, advanced on her. They began to take turns giving her firm spankings, each smack causing an eruption of sparkly fairy dust.

With every smack, Grunt would chuckle, his deep voice reverberating throughout the cavern, "That's it, fairy, more dust!"

"The more you squirm, the more dust you make," Rumble observed, his tone filled with dark amusement.

Finally, they stopped, leaving Lilybelle's bottom glowing a painful red. The trolls gathered the fairy dust in greedy haste, their eyes glinting with satisfaction under the shadowy light.

"We've had our fill for now, fairy," Grunt rumbled. He roughly picked up the fairy and tossed her into a cold, iron cage. "But we'll be back when we need more."

Left alone in the chilling darkness, Lilybelle cradled herself in the frigid iron cage, her sobs reverberating through the cavernous lair. What used to be her secret delight, her source of joy, had been twisted into a nightmare.

The forest waited in tense silence, the playful mirth replaced by a palpable tension, as their beloved fairy remained captive in the clutches of the wicked trolls.

---

In the depths of the troll's cavern, a damp and shadowy world apart from the radiant forest above, Lilybelle found herself trapped. Outside the cage, the trolls boasted about their future exploits, leaving Lilybelle alone with her fear and pain.

She tried to use her fairy dust to open the cage door, but found her supply was exhausted after the spankings she received. Before she could recover, she found herself plucked from her grim cage. The mocking faces of Grunt, Rumble, and Scraggle loomed ominously over her, their coarse hands outstretched in anticipation.

"Wait!" Lilybelle protested, her voice echoing against the dank cave walls. "There's something I need to tell you."

The trolls glared at her with their beady eyes. "Out with it then," Grunt commanded, his voice booming throughout the cave.

"You don't actually need to spank me to get the fairy dust," Lilybelle confessed.

The troll trio exchanged doubtful looks. Grunt threw his head back, releasing a bellowing laugh that resonated within the cavern. "You hear that, boys? She thinks we're gullible!"

"No, it's the truth," Lilybelle implored. "The spanking is just... it's just a farce. I can make the dust without it."

The cavern grew quiet as the trolls mulled over her words. Then, in unison, they erupted in mocking laughter. "Do you really expect us to fall for such trickery?" Scraggle spat.

Before Lilybelle could utter another word, the spanking resumed, this time with a vicious fervor, as though punishing her for her attempted deceit. Each sharp smack served as a dreadful reminder of her dire predicament. After they had had their fill, they discarded her back into the iron cage.

Lilybelle huddled in the cage's cold corner, nursing her sore bottom. Her spirits were low, yet their refusal to believe her also sparked a determination within her. A plan began to form in her mind. "If they won't believe the truth," she muttered to herself, "maybe a lie would work better."

---

Locked within the confines of her cold, iron cage, Lilybelle considered her options. She was smaller, weaker, and she didn't have the brawn of the trolls. But what she did have was her wits and an understanding of her magic that the trolls couldn't grasp.

Lilybelle knew that the trolls believed two things: that her magic fairy dust was the source of immense power, and that spanking was the only way to obtain it. So, she decided to spin a tale that would play into these beliefs.

The next time the trolls came to get her, she was ready.

"You know," she began, feigning a tired resignation, "there's a way to get more magic out of me."

The trolls froze, their interest clearly piqued. "And how's that?" Grunt growled, his suspicion etched into his gruff voice.

"When you spank me, it creates fairy dust," she began cautiously, eyeing each troll. "But, if you were to spank me under the moonlight, it would create moon dust. It's much more powerful."

The trio exchanged skeptical glances, their desire for greater power clashing against their suspicion. In the end, the prospect of obtaining a superior magical substance was too tantalizing for the trolls to ignore.

"If this turns out to be some sort of fairy trickery," Scraggle snarled, "I'll be sure to pluck your wings off!"

"No tricks, I swear," Lilybelle reassured hastily.

"We should tie a string around her," Rumble suggested, "to make sure she doesn't try to escape." Reluctantly, Lilybelle agreed. Her plan now required an additional element of improvisation, but she had no choice but to persist.

Chapter 3: Moonlit Confrontation

As the group ventured deeper into the forest's heart, the atmosphere grew tense. The trolls kept throwing suspicious glances at the innocent-looking fairy, their instincts warning them of potential danger.

"This is taking too long," Rumble growled, his voice echoing through the quiet woods.

"I assure you, it's not much further," Lilybelle retorted, her eyes darting around the shadowy undergrowth. "The grove we need is quite special. It's the only place where the moonlight filters through the trees just right. It's vital for creating moon dust."

Grunt, the largest troll, frowned deeply, his bulky form blocking out most of the path. "And how do we know you're not leading us into some sort of trap?"

Scraggle, the smartest troll, chipped in. "Yeah, this all seems a bit convenient, doesn't it?"

"But you tied me up," Lilybelle reminded them, her voice quivering slightly. "I can't escape, remember?"

As the trolls mulled over her words, debating among themselves whether to continue or turn back, Lilybelle spotted the familiar moonlit grove ahead. "There!" she exclaimed, pointing ahead. "That's the grove!"

Her declaration seemed to quell the trolls' suspicion for the time being, and they reluctantly followed her lead. As they reached the grove, the trolls wasted no time. "It's time for your spanking, fairy," Grunt announced, an ugly grin spread across his face.

But just as the trolls prepared to carry out their task, Lilybelle did something unexpected. She let out a high-pitched distress call, the sound echoing through the silent forest.

Soon, the forest came alive, responding to her call. The trolls watched, dumbfounded, as woodland creatures of all shapes and sizes rushed towards the grove. At the forefront was Mossy, the tortoise, determined to save his friend.

The stage was set for a grand confrontation under the silver glow of the moon. The forest stood silent, as if holding its breath, waiting for the first move to be made.

---

Mossy, the tortoise, assumed a defiant stance and, in a clear and resonating voice, commanded, "Release Lilybelle, now!"

A ripple of laughter emitted from the troll trio, particularly Grunt, who found the idea of a small tortoise commanding him hilarious. "You and your pitiful bunch pose no threat to us," he sneered, his monstrous form looming over the brave woodland creatures.

With a guttural bellow, Grunt charged towards the forest's defenders, a mountain of menace and ill-intent. However, the forest creatures, under the leadership of the wizened tortoise Mossy, were prepared. They had hatched a plan. Zephyr, the elusive woodland sprite, and Evergreen, the nimble elf, were the main operatives in the strategy.

Evergreen climbed the tallest tree, blending into the foliage, nearly invisible to an onlooker. He prepared himself, his tiny heart beating in tune with the rhythm of the forest. On the ground, Zephyr fluttered in and out of visibility preparing for the charge.

As Grunt thundered towards them, Evergreen leapt from the treetop. He spun in the air, his tiny form surrounded by a swirling vortex of leaves, creating a blinding whirlwind aimed directly at Grunt's face. Simultaneously, Zephyr, in a burst of speed and light, darted towards Grunt's enormous feet, entangling the troll's feet in magical vines.

Caught by surprise, Grunt roared in confusion as the world before his eyes was a tempest of swirling leaves. His thunderous steps faltered as the glowing vines bound his feet, tripping him in his onslaught. The mighty troll crashed onto the forest floor, the earth beneath shaking with the impact. Their combined strategy had worked, and the powerful Grunt was down, at least for now.

Meanwhile, Rumble began to charge towards Mossy, his intent evident on his twisted face, while Scraggle stayed back, keeping a firm grip on the rope tied to Lilybelle. Using the chaos to her advantage, Lilybelle seized her opportunity. With a quick move, she flung a handful of her remaining fairy dust straight into Scraggle's eyes. The troll yelled out in surprise, loosening his grip on the rope and giving Lilybelle the chance to slip away.

Temporarily blinded, Scraggle shook his head violently, his yelps of surprise and pain echoing throughout the grove. He gave chase to the fleeing fairy, but his progress was halted when an ominous rumbling resonated through the forest.

The ancient tree in the middle of the clearing was starting to stir. Its rough, old bark began to move and change like it had a mind of its own. The forest animals looked on with both fear and amazement as the powerful guardian of the forest sprang to life.

---

The air stilled as the rumble of the forest floor echoed through the grove. The gnarled and ancient tree in the center of the grove shuddered, its bark cracking and splitting as it began to move. Branches rustled, leaves fluttered, and in the eerie silence of the moonlit night, the tree came alive!

Scraggle, in his panic, attempted to dash away, but a vine-like branch snaked out and ensnared him, hoisting him high into the air. Rumble, meanwhile, lifted his club to smash the defenseless Mossy. But the wise old tortoise retreated into his hardened shell just in time, causing the club to bounce off with a reverberating crack.