Spark & Stone - Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan's eyes snapped open. "Is that your business deal? I should sleep with you because I'm sure not to go with tabloids with something stupid like how you snore after fucking?"

"I don't snore," Heathcliff protested.

"It was some stupid example! I can't believe that you really thought of this! And how do I keep being the 'perfect professional', as you say, while I'm sleeping with you?"

"It's simple. You keep me happy, and I keep everyone at your company happy, by projecting the perfect family-friendly image everyone wants of me."

"And I'm what? Some sacrifice for the greater corporate good?" Aidan sputtered.

He made a move to get up. Heathcliff wrapped one arm quickly around him and stopped him.

"Do you like me, Aidan Spark?" Heathcliff asked. "Look at me, tell me you don't like me, and I'll let you go. Because I like you very much and I think that this solves everything. No one will know as long as you don't tell anyone."

"Do you think is it that simple?" Aidan squirmed into the other's lap. "And how can you say so confidently that no one will know? Your friend, Michael, is well aware of what we might be doing right now."

"Chill. Mikey and I have been friends since forever. And he never lets paparazzi into his club. He has a nose for them. And I won't drag you to clubs and expose you everywhere. Where I want to drag you is my bedroom, and no one, absolutely no one will know what's going on in there."

Aidan bit his bottom lip hard. "It's stupid," he said after a few moments. "But I suppose you do have a point."

"Is that all? I have a point?" Heathcliff asked. "Come on, bunny boy, don't keep me waiting. Do you like me or not? Because if you can say that you don't, hand on heart, I promise I won't ever bother you with this."

"I ..." Aidan trailed off.

"Eyes on me," Heathcliff insisted.

Aidan knew it wasn't a good idea to look at Heathcliff right now. But if he didn't, he would look like a coward. So he assumed the risk. Why did that spoilt fitness guru have to look so handsome? It wasn't helping Aidan with his decision at all.

But it wasn't just Heathcliff's natural sex appeal that was making him drown into those amazing blue eyes. The man was looking at him pleadingly. Aidan knew it had to be an act, but there was something inside him, a soft spot of sorts, that made him feel for Heathcliff staring at him like that.

"I do like you," he said dejectedly.

Heathcliff's hand cupped his face and caressed him. "And is that such a bad thing that you must look down like this when admitting it?"

"I can't win against you, can I?" Aidan said, looking down.

"Oh, damn, why do you have to be so cute?" Heathcliff whispered. "I like you more than I've ever liked anyone else."

"You're just saying," Aidan said stubbornly.

Heathcliff straightened up, but without letting Aidan go, just adjusting their position so that they could sit upright. "I'm not just saying. Look, you have fuck buddies on speed dial. Am I such a bad deal compared to them? I promise I'll be worth your while."

"Okay. But I must warn you. I'm bad at this," Aidan said with a deep sigh.

"Really? You're bad at sex? I must say that what you've shown me this far tends to contradict you. And how come you have fuck buddies if you're so bad at this? You know what? Let me be the judge of that. And if it's that bad, which I seriously doubt, I will work hard to correct those flaws you fear so much. I really mean it," Heathcliff said solemnly. "Just say 'yes'."

"Okay," Aidan mumbled, feeling a bit ashamed with himself.

He was giving in to temptation here. And he could not blame Heathcliff for being some manipulative seducer. If anything, the guy was asking nicely for it.

Heathcliff caressed his cheeks slowly. "Give me a kiss. I promise you that you won't come to regret it. I can keep things professional as long as you do the same."

I already regret it, Aidan thought. As for keeping things professional, that was going to be a challenge. At the same time, he wanted to find a reason to say 'no' and could not think of one, let alone more.

Heathcliff took his mouth and kissed him gently. It was hard to put that kind of kiss next to the perfect playboy persona Heathcliff was known for. Or maybe that was making him so successful in all his romantic dealings. And Aidan knew that by playing along with that so-called business deal, he was doing no favors to himself.

Except that his entire body was reacting to Heathcliff's caresses and kisses, and he wanted, at least once, to do something wild and amazing that he could recall many years from now.

TBC

Author's note: Next time, it will happen. I promise! Thank you for being here for Aidan and Heath!

12