Spark & Stone - Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just polite," Aidan joked. "How could I have done that when, all the time there, I only had eyes for you?"

"Such a smooth talker," Heathcliff praised him. "We'll get you a new job in no time."

"Don't forget to list ass licker as one of my areas of expertise."

"It's clear. You don't want to go to sleep tonight like a nice little boy."

Aidan protested. "Hey, I'm not little."

"Especially in certain parts of your anatomy."

No, he didn't want to go to sleep without seeing at least a bit of action. After all, it was the highlight of his day.

***

"So, what would you like to do?" Heathcliff asked, as they lay in bed, all naked, and kissing slowly.

"How come you're not your usual domineering self, Stone?" Aidan taunted him.

"Maybe I'm in the mood for other things, once in a while."

"Do you do that with all the guys who end up in your bed?"

Heathcliff caressed Aidan's chest and pulled at one nipple, not too hard, but not too gently, either. Aidan made a small, cute sound. "Quite sensitive, aren't you?"

Aidan rebelled, pushing his hand away, and blushing a little. "Like you don't know. You can touch my toes or whatever, and I'd still be hard. And you didn't answer my question."

"Question? Ah, right. No, I usually just put the guys who end up in my bed in the favorite position of the day and fuck them until none of us can walk anymore. Is that satisfying enough?"

"I guess. So why me? I mean, what's different? Is it because I was an ass virgin when we fucked first?"

"Maybe. You deserve a little freedom. That, of course, before I become all domineering and have you bend to my will."

"You're such a joker," Aidan replied and reached in turn for Heathcliff's nipples, to play with them.

"Don't you want me all at your disposal? Come on; just say what you want."

Aidan seemed to ponder over his next words. "I'd lick your ass and fuck you."

Heathcliff laughed. "From naught to sixty in under six seconds. Is that how it's always with you, bunny boy?"

"Yeah, it is. I guess. I mean -"

"Don't worry," Heathcliff tipped Aidan's chin, "I like it."

"So will you let me?" Aidan leaned into the caress.

"You're bent on fucking my ass. You are funny, too, on top of all your qualities. Maybe we'll get there, who knows?"

"Teaser." Aidan pouted. "You're one of those guys, right? Who are incorrigible tops?"

"I don't know. Guys don't exactly test my boundaries, as you do."

"Seriously? OMG, are you afraid of getting fucked in the ass? Come on. It's really cool. I can tell you that."

Heathcliff bit his lips not to burst into laughter. "I'm not an ass virgin, as you imply. Guys just like to present their lovely bottoms to me. Who am I to say 'no' to that?"

Aidan seemed put off for a couple of seconds. "At least let me lick your ass."

"All right. If there's nothing else you'd rather do."

"I also want to blow you."

"So get your dick in my face, and you can see to your little obsessions, too."

"No. I want to focus on what I do."

Aidan stood up and set by the foot of the bed. Then he began pulling at Heathcliff's legs to make him move closer, too.

"I'll give it to you. You're ambitious."

"You don't want -"

"Hush. Do your thing. I'm curious about what you have in mind, too."

With a satisfied smile, Aidan sank to his feet and pulled Heathcliff close to his face. He pushed Heathcliff's knees apart and attacked the balls and the area underneath them right away.

Heathcliff kept a small gasp with some difficulty. Talking about someone who had no trouble getting to work. Aidan did like to service him, and that thought was endearing.

The curious, hungry tongue snuck lower and began making small circles closer and closer to his hole. To help his little lover, Heathcliff pushed back his knees, presenting bunny boy with the area of his body he seemed so enthralled with.

"Thank you," Aidan said quickly and stuck his tongue directly inside.

This time, Heathcliff no longer kept it in. He moaned and grabbed his ass cheeks to pull them apart, to allow Aidan easy access. Aidan was a bit clumsy but daring, and it was obvious he enjoyed it. The fact that there was no bottom line with Aidan made everything more enjoyable. This was not someone who hoped to get something out of him.

Aidan took his time rimming him. His tongue was curious, pushing more and more inside, setting his nerve endings on fire. It wasn't like he had never been rimmed in his life, but, with Aidan, everything was new in a way. He liked Aidan, his cute eyes, his attitude, and of course, his sweet ass. But it was how Aidan was so into him that was making him feel something else, deeper like he had never felt with anyone else.

"Oh, fuck, if you need any references for 'ass licker' on your resume, don't hesitate to ask." He tried to hide what he felt inside with a small joke, and Aidan stopped to look at me.

"I'm counting on it, Stone." Aidan grinned and got back to work, but his eyes remain set on Heathcliff, challenging him.

"Come here," Heathcliff commanded, and pushed himself up on his elbows.

Without moving his tongue away, Aidan shook his head. Heathcliff licked his lips. "I want to touch you, too."

When had he lost control over this ship? It felt nice and a bit thrilling to have someone want him so much, but also a tad unnerving that he wasn't the one staging the play.

"No way. It's my way of relaxing," Aidan joked, as he interrupted his enthusiastic licking once more. "And you said you wanted me happy and relaxed. That's what I'm doing now."

Heathcliff wished he could play a little game of verbal Ping-Pong with Aidan, but right now, his cock was painfully hard, leaking, and hoping, as much as its master, for his partner to move on to further oral delights.

As if he read his mind, Aidan grabbed his cock at the base and began licking it, his eyes never leaving Heathcliff. He cursed under his breath and set his eyes on Aidan, too. He hoped his eyes could convey what his tongue could not. Aidan pushed the hard candy into his mouth and began swallowing it slowly.

"Don't force yourself," Heathcliff whispered.

"How am I supposed to learn then?" Aidan asked, letting the cock out of his mouth so that he could voice his protest.

"Relax more. Don't go at it like you have to climb Mt. Everest."

"How am I doing that?" Aidan questioned, cocking his head to one side.

"You have this fierce look in your eyes. Not that I don't appreciate it, but I think you could be a little smoother."

Aidan pursed his lips. "I want to deepthroat," he said and pouted.

"Okay. Then just listen to me and relax."

He placed one hand on Aidan's head, guiding him gently, and began speaking softly, offering cues and indications while trying hard to control his own voice, raspy from the growing arousal. Aidan was a quick learner, maybe a little impatient, but slowly he was getting there.

"If you can, just move now," Heathcliff said.

Aidan nodded with his mouth full. He would keep this young man for himself, Heathcliff thought. There was no way for him to give up on this. Helping himself a bit with the hands, Aidan was doing, as always, his best.

And his best would earn him a fast reward. Heathcliff threw his head back, no longer capable of looking at Aidan because his growing arousal was getting impossible to bear, and began unloading in that sweet mouth he loved so much.

Aidan was taking it, he could feel it, and letting himself go like that made him feel closer to the other. When his much resilient bunny boy withdrew, coughing a little, he felt like smiling. Heathcliff was sure his mouth was stretched into such a broad smile that his face was hurting.

Aidan hopped on the bed next to him, and Heathcliff noticed that his attentive lover was rock hard. He had a focused look on his pretty face, and he was rubbing his cock raw. Heathcliff moved one hand to touch Aidan's balls and caress them. By the small grunt he heard, he was on the mark.

"Want to come on me?" he whispered.

"Yes," came the strangled reply. "Can I ... On your chest?"

"All over me, cutie," Heathcliff said with a satisfied grin. "And I'll make you lick everything after."

Aidan whimpered helplessly, and Heathcliff increased the pressure on his heavy sack, rolling the balls in his hand with practiced precision. It didn't take Aidan long; Heathcliff laughed as some rogue droplets hit him on the face. He would teach his bunny boy everything and have him ejaculate everywhere on him would be high on the list.

"Great job," he praised.

With a small, amused moan, Aidan crashed next to him. Heathcliff was quick to pull him close and rest his head on one shoulder.

"Can I clean later?" Aidan begged.

Heathcliff chuckled. "Just rest. You'll have plenty of other occasions to do that."

"Good. 'Cause I think I like the taste of your cum better than mine."

Talking about confessions, Heathcliff's lips twitched in amusement. He would get Aidan hooked on everything that was him. And he would take all the time in the world to do that.

TBC

*****

Author's note: Thank you for reading! I've read your comments to the last chapters, and I must make a few things clear. This story is already written and cut into chapters, so no modifications will be made. I know that my storytelling has its flaws and one of them must be that I tend to spend a lot of time in the company of the characters I create. From that probably stems this soap-opera like format. For me, of course, Aidan's behavior is natural, but that's because I've seen people in many shades and I'm probably influenced by that. That said, there is no trauma in Aidan's past, just to make things clear.

For all the others who still enjoy the story, you make me glad! I will try to keep up with a posting schedule that won't leave you wanting for too long!

12