Spark & Stone - Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your plan?" Heathcliff asked as he walked up the stairs while holding Aidan.

Good thing Heathcliff could lift. Aidan was sure he wasn't some lightweight, but Heathcliff could carry him around without losing his breath. He had protested against that, at first, but his lover was way too stubborn to allow him to have his way on that account.

"I'm not sure ... No, I am. I want us naked, in bed, in the next three minutes," Aidan said with conviction. "Then, I will fuck you."

Saying it made it a bit more real than one second earlier.

"I'm glad to see you so determined." Heathcliff chuckled. "Any position you might like?"

Position. Aidan gulped and was thankful when Heathcliff finally put him down. Feeling the solid floor under his feet made him a bit more in control. "I don't know," he shrugged, "maybe on all fours?"

He had seen Heathcliff's muscular ass on so many occasions. He had stared at it, fantasized about it, touched it, but he could not recall ever seeing it in a bend over position that would certainly make it impossible to resist.

The mental image was enough to make him hard. Aidan could feel his cock pressing to get free from the confine of his pants. "Maybe I should go take a quick shower first." That was a way to get rid of some of his nervousness first.

"You don't really need to. I like you a bit rough like this," Heathcliff said and caressed his cheek. "This five o'clock shade becomes you, too. Look at you. You're a man now."

Aidan looked at Heathcliff to see if he was joking, but there was no sign of that. Instead, Heathcliff seemed pensive. Well, Aidan would be gentle or try to. No matter how nonchalant Heathcliff was usually, the fact that he would allow Aidan to penetrate him when, in many years, no one had done that, had to come with a certain sense of wariness.

He was not allowed to succumb to his train of thought, as Heathcliff began to kiss him while slowly pushing down his suit jacket. Aidan could feel Heathcliff's fingers, a bit impatient, but firm, unbuttoning his shirt with precise moves.

As pleasant as being undress like that felt, tonight, he was supposed to be the one in control. Aidan wrapped one hand around Heathcliff's nape and deepened the kiss, showing his intentions in the way he was penetrating the other's mouth with his tongue, delving more and more inside. He made himself busy with Heathcliff's t-shirt and allowed his lover to breathe only for the time needed to pull it over his head.

Aidan placed his hands on Heathcliff's sculpted chest, enjoying the shape, the firmness, but, more than anything else the perkiness of the nipples that seemed to beg to be touched, squeezed and pulled. By how their owner was moaning softly into his mouth, Aidan knew he was doing the right thing.

Heathcliff's body was no longer a mystery to him. Sometimes, in the morning, as he lay in bed while Heathcliff, the earlier riser of them two, took a shower, or was already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast, Aidan thought about that and wanted to pinch himself to check if he was really awake. And he was. And the view from the window was that of Heathcliff's backyard where sometimes the fitness guru did his Tai Chi. And the entire room smelled of them both, of sex, most often, and also, of something else that Aidan could not quite put the finger on, but was so familiar, so intense, yet soothing in a way. If he were to think of it, the room and the entire house smelled like home.

Aidan guided Heathcliff toward the bed, taking his role as a leader of tonight's operation as serious as he could. It was rewarding to have that man, as incorrigible and stubborn as he was, listen to him like that, even without words.

They were busy pushing their pants down, knocking their knees by mistake, laughing into each other's mouths, and enjoying the pleasant friction between their bodies that were getting gradually more and more naked.

Heathcliff squeezed Aidan between his legs, making their hard cocks touch.

"Are you really ready for this, Heath?" Aidan asked. "I want you so badly right now that I'm afraid I'll do something stupid."

"Don't worry about a thing." Heathcliff caressed his shoulders briefly and then caught his face into his hands. "I am more than ready for this."

Aidan had a mind to ask what Heathcliff meant by that. But he thought he knew. "It was a good thing I warned you weeks in advance about my intentions."

He laughed as he said that, and Heathcliff smiled at him.

"If you want me on all fours, I need you to let me do that," Heathcliff whispered and bit Aidan's lower lip softly.

"You might think of letting me go, then," Aidan replied, but he was the one to push his crotch into Heathcliff's, enjoying how their cocks rubbed together.

The pressure took the edge off his arousal a little. Eventually, he allowed Heathcliff to roll over and put himself on all fours. Aidan stood up to admire the view. That was, right there, the kind of stuff his dreams were made of. Heathcliff's glorious backside was amazing. Aidan had heard his lover so many times praising his ass, but he was crazy about Heathcliff's behind even more than he could put into words.

He climbed the bed behind Heathcliff and caressed the back of taut thighs, reveling in their firmness. His hands traveled higher and cupped the butt cheeks, perfect, and the result of the intense training that Aidan was well aware of. Curious to see more, he pulled them apart. Heathcliff's hole was a tad darker than the rest of his skin and looked absolutely delicious. Without giving it a second thought, Aidan leaned in and gave it a tentative lick. Heathcliff shuddered, rewarding his decision to start with that particular appetizer right away.

Aidan wanted to do that for a while, maybe to go lower and lick Heathcliff's balls, too, fill his mouth with them, one at a time since they were so big, but he was interrupted by an impatient voice. "Aidan, get to work already."

"Do you really mean it? And I thought I should take you slowly."

Heathcliff stared at him over one shoulder. "Bunny boy, you tend to underestimate me. I'm no shy virgin. Just a little unpracticed, but I assume that will change now, right?"

The blue eyes were twinkling with amusement, and Aidan smacked one firm buttock to show that he meant business. The playful glint in Heathcliff's eyes didn't change.

He hopped off the bed to go for the lube. Why the hell were his hands trembling like that? He had things under control, right?

Without giving that a second thought, he returned to the gorgeous sight on the bed. Heathcliff was slowly moving his hips, giving him come-hither looks.

With a short exhale, Aidan got to work. Heathcliff's ass was quite pliant around his fingers, and for a while, he watched fascinated as it stretched, with the small occasional squelching sound. "I thought you would be tighter," he expressed his wonder. "Not that you're loose," he hurried to add.

"I might have anticipated this more than you," Heathcliff explained.

"Do you mean you did certain stretching exercises?" Aidan laughed. Maybe if he pulled his mind off the task at hand a little, some of his nervousness would disappear.

Heathcliff played along. "Definitely. A very good routine, actually."

"Heath, do you have secret fantasies about bottoming?"

A short chuckle was the answer. "Even some straight dudes have fantasies about that sometimes. I hope I'm forgiven if I do, too."

"So how come you've almost never acted on them? I'm sure there could have been no shortage of men willing to give you a piece of their mind and something more consistent along with that."

"Funny thing, I have started having them lately."

Aidan swallowed hard. Was Heathcliff trying to say that ... Oh, damn. He was in this deep. Good thing he had already lost his head over this man, or he would have done that right that very moment. Such a simple confession coming from Heathcliff was enough to make his cock ache with want.

"Then let me fulfill them for you." He tried to sound casual as he put himself behind Heathcliff.

Oh, fuck, he thought, and groaned loudly, as his cock was immediately engulfed in tight heat. Maybe Heathcliff could have insisted with those stretching exercises more. By how his dick was squeezed right now, he needed to take back all he had said earlier.

Under him, Heathcliff was slowly inhaling and exhaling.

"Does it hurt?" Aidan asked, feeling concerned.

"You should know," Heathcliff replied with mirth. "I can't understand how you're not fussier over how much I fuck you. You're barely in, and I want to cuss at you."

"I should work on it a bit harder," Aidan said with regret and tried to pull out.

Heathcliff was quick to reach him with one hand and pull him back. "Bunny boy, there's no running from this. If you want it, you need to go all the way."

"Even if it hurts?" Aidan asked, and grunted softly, as he pushed inside just a little more.

"Yeah, even," Heathcliff admitted. "Don't hesitate. I might call you chicken for the rest of your life. That would be a clear demotion from bunny boy, don't you think?"

Aidan thought so, too. But he didn't say it. Instead, he took hold of Heathcliff's sexy ass and pushed himself all the way inside. He wanted Heathcliff to feel good, but he was losing that battle. The squeeze was more bearable on his dick now, and he could feel it throbbing inside.

With some hesitation, he began to move. He could tell his rhythm sucked, it was all over the place, really, and he was definitely a bad top, but it was almost impossible to stop now. Heathcliff was keeping one arm back, to hold Aidan's hip with the hand to make sure he didn't bolt, and that was assuring, in a way. If he wanted, Heathcliff could tell him to stop at any moment.

Aidan found some resemblance of a pace and succumbed to it. He was breathing hard, and sweating even more, as he moved in a sort of dizzy frenzy. Heathcliff was giving him all the assistance he could, pulling him toward him with each thrust and bucking his ass back, to meet him midway.

"Fuck, damn, no," Aidan grunted in frustration, but it felt too good to last.

Within seconds, he was exploding inside Heathcliff, like a fountain barely dug off the ground. Aidan let himself fall on top of his lover, thankful Heathcliff could hold his weight like that.

"Oh, it was so good," he drawled the words. It took him long seconds to catch his breath. Then it hit him. "You didn't come, did you?" he asked, feeling guilty.

"Don't worry," Heathcliff reached out and caressed him, "this was all about you, anyway."

"Oh, fuck, I'm such a fucking loser," Aidan bemoaned his lack of skill as a bed partner.

"You're not," Heathcliff contradicted him. "For your first time, let's say that it was honorable."

Aidan removed himself from Heathcliff's body and fell on the bed covering his eyes. "Let's just keep it to you being on top. I thought I would last more than five minutes."

"Hey, you enjoyed it, right?" Heathcliff pulled his hands away from his face. "Plus, you surely remember that, on several occasions, I came inside you as fast as you right now."

"You're just trying to protect my bruised ego," Aidan said, pursing his lips. "You lasted at least twice as long, and those were like quickies, anyway."

"Hmm, what should I do to convince you?" Heathcliff seemed to talk to himself. "I know."

With that, Heathcliff came on top of him and locked their lips together. Aidan felt relieved. Heathcliff would fuck him now, and the balance would be restored.

His first attempt at being in charge had proved pretty lame. Not that he wasn't satisfied. Actually, his entire body was so relaxed now, and he felt like a newborn, after the fantastic climax from earlier. Shooting inside Heathcliff's tight ass was everything. He needed to work more on his stamina for the next time he would try to top. How he would do that, was, at the moment, an unknown factor, but Aidan knew he needed to prove to Heathcliff he could be more than someone who lasted a few minutes on top.

Right now, he could relax into Heathcliff's skillful touch and kisses. Although he would have thought it impossible to get it up again, his cock was twitching and trying to rise to the occasion once more. He grunted softly as Heathcliff snuck one hand between them to circle his erection with steady fingers, bringing him fast to full hardness.

Aidan closed his eyes, prepared to enjoy Heathcliff's fingers going lower, preparing his ass for the intrusion. His eyes snapped open when he felt something else. On top of him, Heathcliff had already straddled him and now was pushing his ass slowly down on Aidan's hard cock.

"Fuck," he whispered. "Heath, are you sure?"

"Allow me to educate you," Heathcliff replied with amusement clear in his voice. "You could not get any better lessons from an experienced top anywhere else."

"I guess," Aidan grunted, as his cock was caught by Heathcliff's tight and amazing channel of muscles.

This was even better. It did feel like Heathcliff was in charge, which he was, but being the one doing the penetration still mattered to Aidan. Damn, he thought, his toes curling, and his eyes rolling in his head, as Heathcliff began to move at a steady pace.

He reached for his lover, touching the taut muscles and searching in earnest for his prize. Aidan took Heathcliff's half hard cock and began stroking it firmly, without rushing it. The fact that he was focused on this new task took a little the edge of how intense it felt to have his cock squeezed by that tight heat.

Heathcliff's cock he knew and quite well. Finally, the situation was more balanced, and he could play as he wanted with the other's manhood. From time to time, he brushed his thumb over the swollen head, making Heathcliff encourage his little dares with small grunts and moans.

Aidan felt ambition taking over. As much as Heathcliff was good at milking his cock, he would last longer, or at least enough to have his lover shoot all over him. Heathcliff's sultry eyes were watching him from above, with something akin to surprise in their blue depths. "Is it good, Heath?" he asked breathlessly. "Like this?" he added as he made his moves ampler, going from head to root and back again while applying enough pressure to feel Heathcliff's cock twitching and hardening more.

"Yes, yes, yes," Heathcliff chanted, while he increased his rhythm, and began arching his back beautifully, only for Aidan's eyes to see.

"Fuck, you're amazing, Heath," Aidan whispered. "Please come, or I won't be able to -"

He didn't have to finish. Heathcliff's ass clamped down hard on his cock, and white ropes began erupting from the hard meat in his hand, painting his chest. Some hot droplets landed on his lips, and Aidan stuck his tongue out to lick them. The tangy taste of his lover on his tongue was the only bit needed for the friction and the squeeze on his cock to finally reach fruition.

He cursed and praised and gave away everything as he came. "I love you, Heathcliff Stone!"

Oh. Fuck. Aidan would have thought, but he couldn't care. Not as he was falling down from the heights Heathcliff had brought him to. He would have to, but not as his mind was still blank from too much pleasure.

"Wow, that was quite the confession," Heathcliff said, and he appeared to be taken aback.

Aidan opened his eyes. No, no, no, this was wrong. It was not the moment for that. Quick, he needed to find something. So he laughed, while the last eddies of his orgasm were still making his body shiver. "Yeah, I mean, it's like ... wow, even as a bottom, you're a top. That felt amazing. High five!"

The look in Heathcliff's eyes was one of shock combined with something else. Shit. The guy was pissed. He should not have said that he loved him. It was clearly not a good idea. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"High five?" Heathcliff asked as he pulled himself away.

"Yeah, it was not a confession-confession," Aidan said quickly. "It was more like 'I love you, bro', you know. When you're with your best buddy and do something cool together."

Heathcliff's face was all a frown now. Aidan knew he needed to diffuse the situation, but how? He had just made things complicated when they were fine just the way they were. Plus, if Heathcliff had felt the same, he would have just said 'I love you' back, and he hadn't. He had been clearly surprised.

"Hmm, I had no idea we were like this," Heathcliff said, and his voice could freeze Sahara.

"We're not! I mean, we're ... Okay, please don't think anything by it. It just slipped."

Heathcliff was with his back to him and was pushing one hand through his hair. By the looks of things, he seemed exasperated.

"Um, Heath? Are you mad? I swear, I didn't mean it like that." Aidan searched frantically for a way to limit to damage.

The ecstasy from earlier had died down completely. Aidan felt a bit cold.

"I'm not mad," Heathcliff replied. "But do you recall how you told me not to tease you? Forgive me if I ask you to do the same."

"Okay," Aidan said quietly. "You're right."

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other."

Aidan remained in the bed, all the energy drained from his body, and watched helplessly as Heathcliff walked away to take a shower. He needed to do that, too, but he could not bring himself to join Heathcliff. Somehow, he had managed to pull them apart while they were closer than ever.

He knew he needed to wait. Damn, what a mess.

TBC

12