Spark from Long Ago: Ignites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mad?" I replied, "Not at all. Frustrated? Lord yes, I so much wanted to open your shirt and suck on those pointy hard nipples. I had to leave a few times to avoid having such a bulge it would be obvious."

"It was obvious to someone trying to see it" she said laughingly. "It excited me to know you were excited by the view. I had to go home and masturbate sometimes, wishing you had bent me over the microscope table and had your way with me."

I groaned, "It took a good deal of self control, and you should know that I sometimes had to go to the men's room to relieve myself."

"I noticed sometimes after you stepped out for a few minutes the bulge didn't come back when I flashed you again ... I wondered if you had gotten yourself off."

She stood in front of me for a moment, then put out her hands to pull me up. "Let's go to the bed" she said, "it will be more comfortable."

She pulled back the covers, exposing soft sheets, and threw on a couple more pillows. She lay down and pulled me onto her. "I am so glad you could come and we could finally be together like this" she said softly, running her fingers though my hair.

Not as young as I once was I wasn't even sure I could get it up again, but was determined to please her at least once more. We kissed and luxuriated in the feel of skin on skin. I moved down and began to softly suck on her nipples again, which had hardened already, keeping my touch very light, swirling my tongue around them. Slowly I slid a hand down toward her pussy, and she parted her legs to give access. My fingers played in her nether hair, pulling and twisting. Finally I dipped a finger in, finding her still very hot and very wet from our previous bouts. With the lightest touch slid my finger over her clit and felt her arch and heard her moan. I couldn't resist, and very slowly slipped my body down, kissing her stomach, then the top of her furry mound and moving her leg to spread her wider open to me. My wife did not like oral sex, and had never let me lick her after we had sex even though I had tried. Jenn clear had no reservations like that and happily parted her legs as I softly bit the insides of her thighs.

I used my fingers to spread her lips open, exposing the glistening wet hole and the hooded bump of her clit at the top. I slowly licked around her hole, then moved up and focused on that magic spot at the top. There was a smell that was raw sex, and I loved it. I alternately licked and sucked as Jenn moaned enthusiastically. I glanced up and saw that she was playing with her nipples, which excited me tremendously. I continued licking and sucking, but then started with two fingers pumping them in and out of her wet hole. Jenn uttered "Oh god ..." again and started to cum as I licked her clit and pumped her pussy. She was bucking against me, continuing to cum for what seemed like a long time. Her motions gradually slowed, and I moved back up and kissed her, intentionally spreading the juices from her pussy over her lips and face.

I had been completely focused on her pleasure, and was almost surprised when she reached down that I was erect again. She then slowly slid down, taking my cock in her mouth, sucking gently on the head and moving her hand up and down. "It's perfect" she said, "nice and thick and I love the big head, it feels so good when it's inside me."

"It's only average size" I responded, though I realized long ago that the knob at the end was bigger than most, and it is thicker than some but not huge. When young I had been embarrassed by the big head, and the slight curve to the left that boys said was from jacking off too much.

"No, it's perfect." Jenn insisted. "I've been with two guys with longer ones, but it really hurts when they hit my cervix. Yours is just right, thick shaft, big head that rubs against me inside, not too long and fills me completely." She went back to sucking on it, stroking the shaft as she did. It swelled even more, getting very hard.

Her mouth was amazing, but since my wife had not liked either getting or giving oral sex I did not have many blowjobs to compare to. Jenn really seemed to enjoy doing it, using her tongue and lips on the tip, then sliding it deep into her mouth. "It's stretching my jaw" she said as she let the head pop out of her mouth. She moved her hand slowly from the base up the shaft, making a drop of clear precum appear at the tip, and immediately leaned over to lick it up. She pumped the shaft a few more times, putting it back into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. I groaned with pleasure. Sliding it out of her mouth again she asked "Do you want me to finish you this way?" then immediately returning to what she had been doing. As much as I wanted to be sucked to completion, I wanted to be up inside her again even more.

"No" I answered bluntly, "I want to fuck you again."

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs and said "You can have me whatever way you want me."

As I looked at her, lying naked with her legs spread for me, I felt a surge of lust as great as I had ever felt. I was kneeling in front of her, my cock bobbing up and down with each heartbeat. I moved over her and lowered myself, placing my cock at the entrance to heaven. "Just like this" I said, and very slowly pushed it in. It was heaven, her warm tight pussy engulfing my cock, I very slowly slid it in and out holding myself up so the only contact between us was cock and pussy. Jenn looked up at me, our eyes locked together enhancing the pleasure down below. I leaned forward and kissed her, slowly, sensually, tongues playing as I continued to pump my cock in and out. Our bodies come together, feeling her nipples against my chest we writhed making the skin on skin part of the pleasure. I pushed up with my arms raising my body again, then started giving short thrusts slapping our bodies together at the end of each. I moved faster, simple missionary fucking but it felt so good.

Jenn raised her hands, one on each side of my face, locking eyes again. She blinked them closed then opened them again, biting her lower lip. The bed was rocking and squeaking with a steady rhythm as I pumped in an out over and over. Jenn's eyes closed and her face took on almost a grimace, then she gasped "Oh god!" again and came hard, moaning and writhing. I could feel her pussy clench over and over as the spasms of pleasure washed over her. Gradually she slowed, and opened her eyes looking up at me with a big grin.

I wasn't going to stop though and kept pumping her slowly. Her pussy was so wet, yet she was so tight that it still felt incredible. I increased the pace slightly and Jenn groaned with pleasure. I slowly increased the rate of thrusts until I was pumping her at full speed again, slapping hard against her pelvis. It couldn't have been more than another minute when Jenn gasped "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again" as another orgasm started. It didn't last quite as long, and as it passed Jenn pulled me against her and said "Stop a minute, I have to catch my breath."

I was still deep inside her, and clenched my pubic muscles so she would feel my cock throbbing inside. I couldn't resist occasional thrusts as well. At this point I needed to cum. I slid my cock out and grabbed her to flip her over, raising her hips and exposing her ass and pussy to me. She grabbed a pillow to put under her head, and spread her legs apart. I moved forward, placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly slid it in. The sensation was incredible, the different position gave friction in different places. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me, fucking her fast and hard. Looking down I could see my stiff rod sliding in and out of her pussy, just below her little puckered asshole. It was shear lust again at that point and very quickly I reached the point of no return, my cock getting even harder than before.

Somehow Jenn could sense it, and moaned "Yes, do it ... fill my cunt with your jizz again!" I grunted and my cock exploded in her, shooting more come than I thought possible for a third load on one night. I finally slowed and pulled back, exposing a still stiff cock glistening with our cum.

Jenn rolled onto her side, and I spooned against her, pulling a sheet and blanket over her. My cock was nestled against her ass, leaving it wet with our juices. We were both exhausted at this point, and feel into deep, completely satisfied sleep.

12