Spark the Runner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that is important because I know who you are, sir," Okami told him in a soft level voice. "Several years ago, you saved my brother's life. You may not remember Hiro, but I will never forget your service. You may be assured of my discretion "

"Hiro..." Spark mused. Then he remembered. His first experience with a Canilupe. "A Lupine dog being blackmailed. He needed the evidence to disappear, no trace. Then he needed to disappear."

"That would be him, Mr. Jamie McLeod, Communications Officer."

"Okay, so what's your story? Why are you on the run?"

"I was framed by a man I would not fuck," she told him straight out. "When I escaped, I needed to leave Earth. Mars seemed best."

"Who framed you?" Tonya asked.

"Pyotr Toparivich," she answered, "A well-connected Russian mobster. He wanted me for my special abilities."

"And those would be?" Spark prompted

"I think, husband, that we should probably sit down to our meal, first," Tonya chided him. "We can at least be good hosts to our guest and not leave her standing and uncomfortable."

Spark smiled. "Excellent idea. Okami, would you care to join us?" He indicated the workstation chair. "I couldn't unbolt the damn workstation and turn it around, but I think if you sit there and we sit on the bunk, we can both eat and have a decent conversation."

Okami nodded and moved to sit at the workstation. Tonya opened a thermal pouch, in which she had tucked the plastic tubs of "stew" that she had prepared. She had gone as far as to have Spark taste-test it, so they wouldn't offend Okami. She also dug out lap trays and spork packs, napkins and so forth. Spark noted the bitch's ears go up as her sensitive nose got a whiff of the food.

"You must have a very advanced synthesizer," Okami commented. "The stew is tantalizing."

"Or a wife who works in the galley and has endeared herself to the Chief," Spark smiled.

Seeing a Canilupe smile can be a very unnerving thing if you aren't used to it.

"I noticed that Canilupes must be careful about the amount of alcoholic beverages they consume," Tonya told Okami as she finished setting out dinner, which included one of the ubiquitous plastic cups, filled with a pale yellow liquid. "So I took some of the Officers' Reserve mead and cut it with distilled water. Then I added just a little synthesized flavoring to bring the taste back up. I hope you find it both acceptable and enjoyable."

Okami took the offered cup of wine and sniffed it, then took a small sip. "It is excellent, ma'am," she answered Tonya.

"Please... not ma'am," Tonya told her gently. "I am Lizzie." Tonya paused for a moment, thinking. "Actually, between us, I am Tonya. I would rather you use my name. But for security reasons, I guess I am Lizzie to you."

"Not Mrs. McLeod?" Okami asked, her ears showing her curiosity.

"I think we're going to be a lot closer than that, very soon," Tonya smiled. "Please let me know what you think of the marhapörkölt..." Okami took a tentative taste and broke out in a Canilupe grin.

"This is excellent!" she exclaimed, then suddenly turned suspicious. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"A little bit," Tonya admitted with a smile. "I cannot understand how someone with your level of libido can suppress it as you are doing, and I will admit, you are very attractive to me." Okami seemed to chew that over for a few moments.

"It isn't easy," she mumbled, then looked up at Tonya. "I will answer your questions... after we eat?"

"Fair enough," Tonya smiled again. "Shall we dig in?" All three agreed, and did while conversation was put on hold. When all were sated and Tonya was collecting the stuff that had to go back to the galley for recycling, Spark turned to Okami.

"So... which would you rather address first?" he asked her. "What abilities the Russian mob was after or how you're keeping your libido in check?"

"Subtle, husband," Tonya chided him in a disapproving tone.

"It is fine, Tonya-Lizzie," Okami told her. "Since I can absolutely trust him and you are in an intimate relationship with him, it stands to reason I can trust you, too. I cannot imagine Spark... I mean, Jamie... having a close associate who was not absolutely loyal."

"You have a point, Okami," Tonya nodded. "Well, whatever you are comfortable with."

"I have two abilities Toparivich wanted," Okami simply stated. "One of which was of interest to the Bratva in general. In the Mob's case, they wanted my innate ability to access the dataplex without having to be jacked. I have enhanced metaphysical attributes which allow me to 'run' the Plex anonymously... no tag-back to me. You can see how that would be useful to them."

Spark and Tonya nodded. That would be one incredibly powerful tool to control.

"Secondarily, that same enhanced meta capability also enhances my libido and makes sexual relations with me akin to a religious experience for most creatures," Okami went on. "So to answer the second question -- how am I keeping my libido in check -- the answer is 'with great difficulty' or more precisely, masturbation when my berth mate isn't around. It is not all that satisfactory, but it has to do, until I can get away from Earth. I am depending on your discretion to help me escape."

"Okami, there is something you should know about me," Tonya spoke up and Spark held his figurative breath while Okami's ears went up. "I am also 'on the run' and I am not precisely 'normal' either."

"I had sensed a strong metaphysical presence," Okami nodded. "One that might make you desirable as a tool. Especially since Meta-humans are more easily controlled than Canilupes."

"I am not exactly human, Okami," Tonya told her and Spark let out a sigh and moved to go get another mead -- an undiluted double. To the degree a Canilupe's features could look surprised, Okami's did.

"I am a construct," Tonya went on. "Or at least, that is how I started out. I may well have moved beyond that and be an actual Meta-human, but I do not know. A criminal group also has an interest in me, which is why I am fleeing to Mars. I want you to know that you and I are in a similar predicament and that you have our support. I cannot detect anything within you which would indicate an untruth and your regard for... Jamie... is certainly genuine. I hope I will be able to consider you a friend."

"Besides my brother, I have no family or friends," Okami told her. "And I have not seen him in a very long time. It would be good to have a friend again. Or two." She looked at Spark and gave him that wolfey-smile that was so strange.

"So back to the libido problem for a moment," Tonya decided. "You said masturbation, and that it was unsatisfactory. But you obviously have the willpower not to shag someone on this ship and risk exposing yourself. Have you ever had sex with a woman, Okami?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Did you like it?" Tonya asked.

"Yes," Okami nodded again. "Though I do prefer a penis over a dildo. Usually."

"Okami, would you like to have sex with me?" Tonya asked, and Spark started moving towards the hatch.

"Ladies, before that question gets answered, I think I'd better get out of here," he told them. "If you two get it on, there's going to be a small nuclear explosion aboard ship that someone is going to notice. It'll be better if it's just two randy women, because nobody understands female sexuality, anyway."

"Stay right where you are, Spark," Tonya virtually commanded. Surprised, Spark complied. Surprised especially because Tony had used Spark, not Jamie. She'd been very careful up until now.

"Would you like..." Tonya started, turning back to Okami.

"Yes, and yes," Okami answered before Tonya could finish.

"This is a bad idea, Lizzie," Spark pointed out. "Seriously, get me out of the picture. You two are major Metas and I cannot believe you two doing each other will go unnoticed. Canilupes are known to be highly sexed and you're a bride on her honeymoon... that will explain a lot. Maybe powers you didn't know you had or something..."

"Husband," Tonya turned to him, "will you please trust me on this? I can keep anything between us private. If you are in my sphere, I can control it. And this girl needs a right randy royal fucking. Which means you, too. Now. Over here."

"Nice alliteration," Spark commented as he moved back towards her. That got a smile from her. "So what constitutes right, randy and royal?" he asked as he reached her.

"Just go with the flow," Tonya smiled and started disrobing. Spark shrugged and did the same.

"Do you know anything about Canilupe sexuality, Lizzie?" he asked as he dropped the last of his clothes on the floor near the bed.

"What about it?" she asked as she, too, dropped her clothes in a pile.

"They're mammals," he told her.

"Yes?"

"They've got all the mammalian parts."

"Yes?"

"That means, in addition to the functional teats, she has a vagina, clitoris and paraurethral glands. Just like we human mammals."

"Oh."

"And it will all be hypersensitive. Sexually."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, I'd say you're starting to get the picture. What she's got that I don't is a long, wet, powerful and damn near prehensile tongue."

"Oooohhhhh..." Tonya was suddenly affecting a cross between mesmerized and feral.

Okami yipped in what Spark took to be a Lupine chuckle.

"So why don't we start with you two ladies getting to 'know' each other?" Spark asked. "It's an adventure I think you will both like."

The Bitch and the Construct regarded each other. The attraction was palpable.

"Jamie, do you have a cred?" Tonya asked, not breaking her gaze with Okami.

"Yeah," Spark told her, digging out one of the domino-like pieces of plastic that represented cash. "Should I flip it?"

"Yes, please," Tonya told him, then told Okami, "you call it in the air. Heads or tails."

Spark flipped the cred high and Okami called "heads!" When Spark caught it and looked, he announced "heads it is."

"You win, Okami. Which would you prefer?" Tonya asked the Canilupe. "Top, bottom, sixty-nine... what?"

"I think I would like to pleasure you first," Okami told her. "I think the phrase is 'go down' on you."

"You have a deal," Tonya smiled, moving to the bunk and lying down, spreading her legs slightly. Spark could see that she was already glistening.

Oh, Lord... she's going to go through the roof, he thought as he watched. Her world will never be the same. Actually, probably neither of them...

Okami moved to place herself at Tonya's feet, easing down between them and running her hands... paws?... Spark was never sure what to call them, since they were more human than canine... in any case, lightly running her paws up Tonya's thighs. Tonya visibly shivered at the light, sensual touch. Then Okami leaned in and licked her.

Spark was glad there wasn't a second bunk above theirs. If there had been, Tonya's arching back and pelvis which accompanied her heartfelt moan would have pinned Okami between Tonya and the rack. As it was, Okami was trying desperately to hold on.

"OH-MY-GOD-JAMIEEEEE!!!..." Tonya cried out when her sounds made sense again. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!..."

Spark changed positions so he could see better what Okami was doing and broke out in a grin when he realized she had a good bit of her tongue up inside Tonya, apparently wiggling it around in time with the deft massage she was giving Tonya's clit with her furry fingers.

"OH! FUCK! CUMMING!!!" Zero to orgasm in less than thirty seconds, Spark thought as he watched. That's impressive...

Okami seemed fascinated by Tonya's reactions, too, pulling her tongue out and starting a clit massage with it while she gently ran her soft, furry... hands, Spark decided... up Tonya's torso to play with her breasts. And incidentally, to get her arms over Tonya's thighs so she couldn't launch. Well, as far as Okami knows, Spark smiled.

Tonya kept grinding her hips and groin into Okami's muzzle and tongue while her moaning continued unabated. Spark became aware that there was now some kind of feedback on his link to Tonya... annoying, at first, then becoming pronounced. Something in the hum... the datastream she was sending... was unexpectedly exciting. As in, virtually instant erection exciting. But the pattern was wrong for Tonya's usual sexual antics.

Okay, let's just sideslip into the datastream and see if there's something weird going on, Spark thought as he moved to sit behind Okami on the bunk. I'm fairly sure I got all the surveillance...

Using his link with Tonya, Spark started with the datastream between them, identifying and isolating Tonya's impressive range of patterns and keeping his buffered from the stream. What emerged from the flowing patterns of Fermions, Bosons, Hadrons and others in all their pretty colors was an image, an avatar, of a lupine creature. An incredibly libidinous lupine creature.

That has to be Okami, Spark thought as he studied, remembered and cataloged the patterns. How the hell is she in our data link? She doesn't have any... oh, yeah. She said she doesn't need to jack to run...

"OH! FUCK! CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Tony was trying to achieve orbit. Which was pretty impressive on an interplanetary freighter in the middle of interim void. Given that she'd had several peaks to her first orgasm, and this was less than two minutes later, also with several peaks, it seemed that Tonya was on a rollercoaster of immense pleasurable proportions. Spark decided Okami should start getting some pleasure out of it, too. He turned his attention to her personal datastream and tried to isolate only her libido, which was surprisingly easy and surprisingly very human-like.

Mammal, indeed, Spark smiled. Let's see what she likes...

Deciding that augmenting his physical stimulation with Tonya's meta was the easiest way to deliver a massive wave of lust to Okami, Spark set his datastream filters to channel Tonya's libido through his own, while wetting his fingers with the copious precum he was leaking. When he felt his fingers were lubed enough and he was holding back a huge charge of Tonya's meta, he leaned forward and plunged two fingers as deep as he could into Okami's glistening vulva, letting the meta go.

"Aaaaiiiiiieeeeeeoooooowwww!!!" Okami howled as her orgasm crashed through her, her nether muscles clamping down on Spark's fingers, threatening to crush them. He'd also forgotten about her orgasmic meta wave crashing back into him, unprepared, no filters up.

"Oh, FUCK!" Spark felt his cum blast out of him, spraying the bunk and parts of Okami as her raw libido bounced around in him, feeding back onto his link with Tonya, sending her over again. And just because playing with unfiltered meta wasn't bad enough, Tonya's orgasmic wave ripped back through Okami and Spark, making him almost pass out. The only reason Okami didn't go anywhere was because she was stuck between Spark and Tonya.

When Spark got his balance back, he realized that Okami was still pulsing on his fingers. Not as strongly, but still a rhythmic pulse of sexual pleasure. Taking a quick personal inventory to see if anything was broken or damaged, he was relieved to find not only was everything operational, but he was still hard and on the edge of another orgasm.

Tonya meets Canilupe, he thought. I'm never going to survive this. Then the devious side kicked in.

If I'm still hard and she's still cumming... He slowly withdrew his fingers, lined his cock up with Okami's fourreau and slipped in, to the hilt. Okami went off again. Not quite as intense, but strong enough that Spark knew she'd clamped down on him. If he'd been a Canilupe with a knot, they'd be solidly tied right about then.

Spark started rocking, a soft fucking, as he decided it would be a good idea to put his shields back up. Against both Okami and Tonya. The combination of the two phenomenal meta beings truly threatened to overwhelm him. A simple, hedonistic rut is probably the best way to go, he decided.

"Okami, ease up a bit," Tonya murmured aloud. When Okami complied, Tonya lifted her enough to be able to turn underneath the bitch, putting them into a sixty-nine with Tonya's face where Spark was screwing Okami. "Okay, girl..." Spark could hear Tonya's smile. "Have at it!"

Okami did. Her licking and petting took Tonya right back up to another orgasm, but until she did, Tonya turned her attention to Spark... or at least, the part of him not sheathed by Okami's dripping cunt. When she started sucking on his balls, Spark lost it. There was no way he could hold back, and with another loud "Oh, FUCK!" he blew his load deep in the hot, wet bitch.

His cum seemed to trigger another of Okami's smaller ones, and that seemed to set off Tonya. It was as if the three together were approaching some form of sexual critical mass. The real corker was when Tonya stopped sucking him and started lapping up the combined juices running out of Okami. Spark could hear her licking them up and coincidentally sending Okami over again.

"Mmm... " Tonya murmured aloud from beneath Spark and Okami. "That is the most amazing taste! It is very addicting. I wonder if I could synthesize it for a quiche... I don't think the crew would mind..."

Spark started laughing. He couldn't help it. The image of the crew, especially the Captain, chowing down on pussy-and-cum flavored quiche in the Mess was just too funny. Tonya encircled his balls with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Spark quit laughing.

"You had better not be laughing at either Okami or me," she informed him. When he protested that he was only laughing at the idea of the crew eating pussy quiche, she relented.

"What do you say, husband," she asked. "Shall we continue to explore sexual pleasure until we are completely sated?"

"Honey, you and Okami are driving this bus," he told her. "I have to be alert and on station for first shift."

"Jamie, this is not a bus," Tonya corrected him as he continued to rock deep in Okami. "It is a spacecraft."

"Figure of speech, luv," he told her. "Just go ahead and do your thing."

She did, and between her and Okami, he was passed out with about three hours to go before he had to get ready to go to work.

* * * * *

Tonya and Okami had taken to each other like sisters. Incestuous sisters. Third shift had found Okami visiting Tonya on a regular basis and a lot of the time was spent sharing physical and metaphysical pleasure. Spark had taken to sleeping second shift because he sure as hell wasn't going to get any sleep with the two of them going at it. Tonya, when she did sleep, seemed to prefer being with Spark. It was about thirteen days out that Spark got his first hint of percolating trouble.

"I picked up a general RFI signal -- broadcast, no specific destination -- for any and all information regarding one Tonya Levin, including interactions, sightings, anything," he explained to Tonya that evening. "I think we really need to be on our toes."

"Why would a general Request for Information on my old identity be a threat to us?" she'd asked. "We have already altered my existence to a degree very difficult to track."

"Three reasons, luv," he told her. "One, it means they suspect you may have already gotten off-planet. There's a finite number of places you could go. Two, attached to the message envelope was an encrypted schematic for your DNA. Your constructed DNA. Which means they suspect you've changed your appearance. And three, the decryption algorithm is one popular with government agencies and underworld Runners, which means they may be alerting their henchmen to specifically monitor the Dataplex for signs of you. Mars has a very well-developed criminal underworld.

123456...8