Sparks in the Darkness Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before she wrapped her lips around his shaft, she winked.

"Oooh, fuck," Oscar moaned, as Zoey began to bob her head up and down, her long blonde hair bouncing along. "Oh, Mistress, fuck, it's so intense, oh ..." Zoey made a purring, affirming noise, and Oscar felt her tongue vibrate against his shaft, and moaned again. "Oh, fuck, Mistress, are - are you trying to make your Prince cum right away?"

Zoey pulled her mouth from Oscar's cock, giving a slightly theatrical gasp, and letting her lower jaw tremble. She pursed her lips, and exhaled, and said, "Well, yes, my Prince.. But - not yet." She ran her right hand up and down his shaft again, twisting her wrist slightly into a figure eight, while giving a light tug on his testicles with her left. "I mean. ... I would be delighted if you did..."

Oscar nodded, and whimpered. "I'll warn you if I ..."

"You can," Zoey said, with a smirk. "But - I know what I'm doing," she added, with a smile, as Oscar nodded his wholehearted affirmation. "Now. Laaay back - " she paused, as he obeyed, " - and let me hear how much you love it."

The moment her tongue touched his frenulum, Oscar gasped, then moaned, as Zoey slid his cock into her throat, trailing it along her tongue. He heard a "glurk" noise from her throat, and groaned in response. He felt her throat pulse around his cock, and his breath caught in his throat. "Oh, Mistress," he barely choked out.

"Mmm-hmmm?" Zoey murmured around his cock, before making another gagging sound. He responded with a throb along his shaft, and she made a second "huurk" noise. His hands clenched, grabbing whole handfuls of the Pratesi bed sheets, and Zoey could make out his chin moving, but only quiet gurgling noises were managing to escape his throat.

Zoey deliberately pressed Oscar's cock deeper into her throat, stimulating her saliva production, letting her coat his cock, working up a load of the thicker saliva from the back of her throat, gagging on it lightly, to make sure she had an ample supply, as Oscar moaned, and writhed.

Abruptly, Oscar felt her yank her head up and away from his cock, and heard her gasp. Her left hand released his balls, her right released his cock, and he felt a delightful, firm surge in pressure from them in response. He raised his head to look at Zoey, only to hear her say, "Ah ah - lay back, I said." Without another choice, he dropped the back of his head to the pillow. "Oh, good boy," she sighed, as she wrapped her arms around his calves.

Oscar hesitated, but he obeyed; Zoey shifted up, letting the pink of her tongue hang out from her nude lips, the thick drool dripping from her tongue. She pressed on the inside of his knees, and they parted, spreading him in front of her; she dipped her right hand between her thighs, to her wet slit; she was hot to the touch, and running her fingers across herself made her quiver; she let herself moan, and saw Oscar's cock twitch in response.

Zoey's glistening right hand wrapped back around Oscar's cock, as she brought her left hand up to cup Oscar's balls. She lowered her head, and kissed the side of his purple cock-head, then the side of his shaft, then his balls, as her right hand started to squeeze his shaft. She pumped in long, smooth motions, like a piston, slight figure-eights; her thumb brushed his frenulum on the upstroke; her fingernail grazed it, on the downstroke.

Oscar whimpered, as Zoey kissed, no, sucked at his balls. Her left hand tugged at his testicles, lightly, but firmly enough to give him a heightened yearning, feeling them contract in her hand. Her lips were so soft, and felt so hot, and as she kissed, she flicked at him, with her tongue, and ... And then he felt her lips kiss ... lower.

Zoey's lips pressed the edge of Oscar's anus, and she stifled a giggle when she heard him gasp and felt his cock throb menacingly. She ran her tongue around the rim of his ass, as she felt it pucker and pull; she flicked, with her tongue, to cause it to flex, tightening, relaxing in response. She gave a little moan herself, feeling him vulnerable before her; feeling his whole body edging closer and closer to climax, fully under her control.

Oscar felt his lip trembling, his cock throbbing; he was barely able to keep his eyes from rolling back. He groaned, almost sobbing, as the sensation, the ache from his balls - desperate to tighten, but prevented by Zoey's hand - and his cock - aching and throbbing, trying to pump out cum the balls could not yet provide - were deliciously more than he could take. He weakly murmured, "Mistress, oh," fumbling for words.

Zoey made a humming, "mmm-hmm" approving sound, her tongue again vibrating against Oscar's anus, and he cried out, and shuddered again. She moved her hand up and down, her rhythm steady and unbroken, a figure-eight up and down his shaft, squeezing; Oscar was rock-hard, throbbing, desperate under her grasp, and she felt the head throbbing tight, desperate to unload. Her left hand pulled at his balls, keeping them from pressing against his body and completing his circuit - even as her tongue probed, pressing into his anus, flicking, teasing, pulling at him. His restrained testes pulled against Zoey's grip, desperate to release his load.

His breath was hot, and rapid; his muscles ached with a fire, tracing up and down them, but prevented from bursting into an inferno by Zoey's snug grip. His knees screamed; he reached up, and pulled at his legs, pressing his knees to his chest. The most approving noises she could manage were deep-throated gurgling sounds. "mmMistress," he stammered, desperate, eyes rolling as his climax seemed to grow ever-closer, ever-stronger, yet held, forcibly, back and away from him.

"Mmm-hmm," Zoey moaned, nodding. "Mmmmmmm, mmm-hmm, mmmm ... hrrk ... mmm ..."

"Mistress, please, oh God, it feels so ... intense, I ... oh ..." Oscar's hips ached, and rocked up; he knew, his body knew, he was desperate, needing, yearning ...

And then, the head of his cock disappeared into her throat again, in one smooth motion punctuated by a gurgling sound from Zoey. Her left hand clutched his testicles, as her right pressed back against his thighs, and Oscar felt his eyes roll back, the intense strain of his withheld climax threatening to set his body ablaze.

The fingers of Zoey's left hand explored against him, as her mouth surrounded his cock, as her throat contracted around him. Oscar's breath came quickly, as it felt like Zoey was working on pumping the cum from him. And then, just as Oscar was about to beg for mercy, Zoey pressed her middle finger against, and into, his anus - as she suddenly released the counter-pressure on his balls. With a literal scream, he came.

Zoey had, obviously, prepared. The first rope of cum from Oscar's cock shot down her throat, and she gagged, lightly; she pulled the cock back, a third of its length, as the second rope, nearly as large, shot into the back of her throat; she pulled herself back, so that the purple head of Oscar's cock was now in her mouth, and as the third, fourth rope came, she could taste the salty-sweet taste in her mouth; Oscar's health-conscious diet paying extra dividends. Deliberately, she split her lips, letting some of the white, slippery-sticky cum dribble down her chin, as she moaned; his hands finally flew from the sheets to the sides of her head, and he rubbed at her scalp through her hair. "Mmmm ..." she moaned, and again, "mmmm" as the ropes - six, seven - gradually reduced to dribbles. Holding her tongue out of her mouth slightly, Zoey murmured, "So much, mmm" as Oscar gasped for air.

Oscar stroked at Zoey's hair. When he had climaxed, a fire tore through him; a fire that burst into ignition in his prostate, his thighs, the head of his cock, and his lungs, all at the same time. At first, it was a conflagration; a roaring, consuming, demanding flame that threatened to overtake his mind and body. But after it roared, as it calmed and cooled, it left embers burning low throughout his limbs, a deep, sensual feeling, a glow he felt through his body, as Zoey, a little bit of his cum dribbled down her chin, spilled onto her cream-white chest, slowly brought herself up his body.

When Oscar kissed her, his cum still in her mouth, Zoey was surprised; no, Zoey was delighted. She let him taste the cum on her lips and tongue, but deliberately hoarded in, and swallowed as their tongues danced, and Oscar gave a deep, satisfied moan. Zoey broke the kiss, and pressed her forehead against Oscar's; he brought a thumb up to her chin, and wiped the cum-drool, as she said again - without over-stressing her vocal fry, this time - "Thank you, for saving my life."

She sucked his thumb when it was offered, as they held eye contact; his will bent before hers, open and plain.

"Anytime," he answered, and they kissed again.

Chapter Fourteen

An Epilogue

As Zoey stroked Oscar's hair, she murmured, "This is probably the last time I see you for a bit, huh?"

Oscar's head was pressed against her chest; forehead to her sternum, between her modest breasts. He made a light grunt, then said, his voice a rumbling, sleepy baritone, "Why?"

"Well, mystery solved," she answered, with a wistful sigh. "I mean; she dead. Bad guy stopped. And, you're out of the game. Less reason to be around each other."

Oscar kissed her skin tenderly. "Mystery only started. She had you dead to rights, and captured you instead. A succubus, fairly powerful demon, on somebody's orders; a middle-man at best. Maybe even a low-level henchman. That's still out there. Plus, we never found her runestones, so we've no idea what she was actually casting. Or, how she was hiding from your Sight."

Zoey's breath caught, and she bit her lip, then said, "This was ... awfully dangerous. Being around me can be awfully dangerous. And I ... I don't want you to get hurt. Or ... do something you ... regret."

Slowly, sleepily, Oscar pulled his head back, to meet her gaze. "Hey, if I hadn't been there, things might have ended pretty badly for you, too." He studied Zoey's face; there was just a hint of red to her cheeks, and her white teeth rested on her pink lower lip. "And, uhm. ... I've liked seeing you."

"... I've liked seeing you, too," she replied, quietly. And after a moment, she added, "I had them, if you hadn't been there, you know."

Oscar chuckled. "I'm sure you did," he nodded, and nestled his head into her chest, before adding, "But also, I was there. And we did have them."

Zoey smiled to herself, thoughtfully, running her nails up and down Oscar's back. "Yeah," she murmured. "Yeah. We did."