Speak Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the pleasure grew, both men, her 44 year old husband of five years, and her 72 year old new lover each exploded into her at the same moment, filling her womb with their hot seed and sending wave after wave of blissful orgasm through her entire body.

Chapter 5: The Confessional

The couple rose late the next morning. It was a peaceful, relaxing morning with nothing to do. Perfect for sleeping in.

As Alice lay in her bed, her mind wandered to the dream she has experienced the night before. Had it all been real? *Did that really happen?*

"Good morning, my love" Jim said sleepily. "I hope you slept well."

As she heard his voice, Alice couldn't decide how she felt. She was angry with him, but also wasn't. After they had made love, after she had told him what had happened in the office, he was true to his word and told her what he had been doing.

*That bitch Karen! I'm going to kill him! And her!*

But then she remembered how she felt the moment Tim had entered her. She remembered that her husband has arranged everything. That he had not only found this speakeasy, but he had planned her encounter with this amazingly sexy older man just for her. *How did he know I would be ok with that?*

Alice was confused. She was happy. She was angry. Her body was still electric and her heart raced.

"We need to go get the car." Her husband reminded her. "And Karen messaged, you apparently forgot your jacket in Tim's office."

*Why is Karen messaging him!* Alice fumed. It made her angry, but there was a part of her that was excited to go back to that place, to that office.

Within 30 minutes the couple were ready and they jumped into her car. For the hour drive nothing was really said.

When they arrived, they knocked at the door and to their surprise, the bartender Bobby from the night before answered. "Come on in, Tim will be right out"

Alice and Jim walked down the hallway. *It's not as long as I remember* was all she could think. In the Confessional Hall, as they entered, Karen was there wiping down tables. *Of course she has to be here*.

Tim arrived just moments later and to Alice's surprise, he immediately came to her, grabbed her waist and have her a deep longing kiss right in front of her husband. "Good morning. I hope you two had a great night after you left?"

Alice was speechless. She just stood there looking nervously over at her husband. What would he say?

"Definitely. It was an amazing night."

"Come on back to the office, I've got your jacket back here."

The couple followed Alice's new lover back through the prayer Hall and the Inner Study, and into his office.

"I hope you didn't mind your husband's little scheme last night, my dear." Tim said as he retrieved her jacket and handed it to her. "When we met a few weeks ago, he told me that he knew you had a thing for older gentleman and the plan hatched from there."

"He said that, huh? I'm going to have to punish him for telling my secrets!"

"Maybe you can punish him by making him watch you be pleasured by another man?" Tim smiled devilishly

"Right now? Can we tie him up and force him to watch?" Alice smiled in response.

"What if I want to participate?" Jim asked playfully.

"Hush, husband. You might not get a choice in the matter." Then she turned to Tim, "Of course, you and I weren't the only ones who had fun last night apparently."

"Ah yes, it seems your husband was a bit naughty as well."

*A bit!?* Alice wanted to be angry still but in this moment, in this office, she couldn't be. Then Tim shocked her with what he asked next.

"Do you want to see? The reason I put you in that particular booth last night is because I have a security camera perfectly positioned to see everything that happens inside."

"What?! Yes! No! I don't know" Alice truly didn't know what to say.

"Jim, sit over there," Tim motioned to a large leather chair in the corner. "Alice, come sit with me."

Tim turned on the television in the corner of the room and within a few minutes had a camera view from the night before.

On the screen the threesome watched as Tim came and guided Alice away, leaving Jim alone in the booth. A few minutes later, Karen returned and sat in the seat that Alice had just left.

Alice watched silently as the moments passed and her husband flirted and kissed this beautiful young woman.

"You know, she's only 22" Tim said. "It appears you and I aren't the only ones who enjoy an age difference" Tim smiled.

He was right. Alice's new lover was almost exactly twice her age, and now she was watching her husband making out with some slut who was half of his. *I don't know if I can watch this*

It was then that Alice noticed for the first time that the confessional booths had curtains. She watched as Karen reached up and pulled the curtain slightly closed. The camera still had a perfect view but the booth itself was now hidden from the other booths in the room.

Alice continued to watch as Karen lifted the short black dress up and over her head, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing anything under. *She knew all this was going to happen!*

Karen sat up on the table in front of her husband and spread her young legs wide. With one hand propping herself up on the table, the other reached around Jim's head and pulled his face down into her waiting pussy.

Alice couldn't look away as she watched her husband devour her. It was at that moment that she realized Tim was caressing her thighs as she was sitting in his lap. *That feels so good*

On the screen, her husband continued sliding his tongue into the young woman until her head rolled back and her hips began to buck and twitch and grind against his face. She was coming hard.

Karen then pulled Jim's face up and kissed him. The pair turned and switched positions so that Jim was sitting in the table. *How was he already naked?* Alice wondered how she has missed him getting undressed.

Karen lowered her mouth onto her husband's cock just as Tim's hand began gently massaging between Alice's legs. It was the first moment she realized just how turned on and excited she was in this moment.

She turned to look at her husband in the corner. "Did you enjoy that?" She asked through a heavy breath.

"Are you?" Was his only response.

Alice turned to continue watching the screen. She knew it wasn't over. Tim continue to caress her but she wanted to feel more.

She stood quickly and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down slightly then returned to her older lovers lap. She grabbed his hand and held it over her hot and moistened lips. "Keep going" she whispered to him.

Because Jim had told her the night before, she knew what was going to happen next but she couldn't believe it. As Karen was hungrily taking her husband's cock in her throat, the bartender Bobby arrived at the curtain. He entered quickly and without even a moment's hesitation he leaned forward and did something she never in a million years thought she'd see -- he kissed her husband Jim full on the mouth.

The video continued with the three of them, Jim her husband, Karen the waitress, and Bobby the bartender, kissing, sucking, rubbing each other in the confessional booth.

What struck Alice, however, is the fact that not once did her husband actually fuck either of them. They touched, they used theirs mouths, they definitely came.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, waves of pleasure began washing over Alice again and Tim continued to caress between her legs. She was coming! Tim was making her cum while her husband was watching from the corner. She was watching a video of her husband with not only another woman but another man and she was cumming!

As she came, Tim whispered in her ear, "Are you enjoying watching your husband with my granddaughter, my dear?" *His what?!*

At that moment the fire raged inside her and she no longer cared about the video. She turned to Tim and hungrily told him to fuck her. Right there and right then. She looked at her husband and ordered him, "Don't move. You're going to watch."

Chapter 6: Inappropriate

"Bobby and Karen are married," Jim explained as he and Alice were eating lunch later that day. "I met Bobby first in a dating app because I wanted to find a guy to fuck you."

Alice just sat quietly listening. "Go on."

"We met for coffee and he told me what he really wanted was a guy to join him and his wife sometime. I wasn't interested at first but then he started telling me about the speakeasy Karen's grandfather owned."

"The more he told me about Tim, the more I wanted to meet him because he sounded like exactly the kind of man you'd enjoy."

"You think so?" Alice asked with a smile on her face. "Why is that?"

Jim thought back on the morning, about watching from the corner while he watched his beautiful wife fucking another man. "Because I know you like sexy older men."

"And so you set this whole thing up just so you could fuck another couple?" She asked.

"No, of course not. A couple days after meeting Bobby I visited the speakeasy and met Tim. We talked about you and he said he couldn't wait to meet you. Setting everything up ended up being Karen's idea!"

"How so? This whole thing just sounds ridiculous! So inappropriate!"

"Two years ago, when Karen and Bobby got married, he came to the bar late when she was closing up and they ended up fucking in the confessional. They didn't know anyone was still around. The next morning Tim told Bobby that he has seen everything on the security cameras. They thought they were busted, but Tim didn't mind at all. He ended up offering Bobby a job as a bartender and nearly every night since, Karen and Bobby end their evenings fucking in that confessional, knowing that Tim is able to see them."

"Oh my God that's so fucking inappropriate! He's her grandfather!"

"Yeah, that's what makes it so fucking hot. He's never done anything with them. Never touched either of them, but he does enjoy watching them. He loves it in fact. We all got to talking about everything we all would enjoy. You being with an older man, me watching you and wanting you to be fucked, Tim enjoying watching her show off for him, the..."

"The fact that you are bi and wanted to suck cock?" Alice interrupted him.

"Well, I'm not sure I'd say I'm bi but I do enjoy cock, yes. But everything we did last night, was a little something for everyone. Yes, it was inappropriate, it was wrong, but for me that's what makes it so damn hot."

"Yes, you told me. So what now?"

"What do you mean?"

Alice stared silently for a moment at her husband, "You're such a pervert. What do we do now about all this?"

"You tell me. You seemed pretty certain about things things morning. Telling me to stay in the chair."

"That's what you wanted, right? To watch me?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed that? Watching me fuck a 72 year old grandfather? Right after I watched you sucking and fucking his granddaughter and her husband?"

"I didn't fuck them."

"You fucked their mouths. She rode your face. What's the difference?"

"Not much I guess. But what I really want to know is what you want to do next."

Alice sat back and thought about the morning. She thought about everything Jim had told her, everything that had happened the night before.

She smiled.

"What I want to do next? That's easy. I want to make you watch me fuck Tim again. I'm going to make you watch me fuck him many times."

"And what about me?"

"You're in trouble. You don't get any pussy for a while. Not mine, and especially not Karen's. For one whole week."

"That's going to be difficult."

"Suck it up. And get ready. I told Tim we're coming back to the speakeasy tonight. It's my turn to plan something inappropriate."

"What do you have in mind my love?"

"You'll see. And we'll both finally get to see just how much you enjoy cock."

Alice smiled. She was enjoying being in control.

Chapter 7: Coffee

The long memorable weekend had ended and Tim had been absolutely right, it had been a time of many firsts.

Alice sipped her coffee and checked her watch. She only had an hour for lunch, Tim had better hurry.

It has been three days since their third visit to the speakeasy. She had messaged Tim that morning to see if he wanted to meet for coffee. She needed to see him outside of the speakeasy to know -- to know if she really did like him And really was ok with everything that had happened.

She caught a glimpse of him getting out of his car outside. *He really is handsome* she thought. And for a 72 year old he was in fantastic physical shape.

Alice felt herself getting warm. Maybe it was just the coffee.

She stood and greeted him at the door. "Hey there handsome"

"Hello my dear," he kissed her cheek. "Everyone is going to think you're my daughter." He joked.

*Would your daughter kiss you like this?" Alice leaned in and gave Tim a full kiss on the mouth, sliding her tongue sensually into his mouth.

"You're a bad girl. I might need to spank you."

"Please do." Alice flirted. She wasn't particularly fond of being spanked but the thought of this sexy older man bending her over his knee made that fire burn again.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I don't want any food."

"What do you want, then, my dear?"

"I want to take the afternoon off and have you bring me to a hotel and do incredibly naughty things to me." She whispered back to him.

Within minutes they were in his car driving away. "Does your husband know?"

"I'll tell him later." She paused, "Maybe."

*He's still in trouble after all*.

Tim quickly found a small motel that was likely very used to renting rooms by the hour. She stayed in the car while he went in and rented a room. She couldn't wait. She could feel herself getting hot already. Maybe she would just keep this one to herself.

The room was really nothing fancy. It didn't need to be. Seconds after entering the room, Tim had her in the bed, kissing her and pulling at her clothes. He was surprised to find that under her clothes she was wearing black lingerie.

"Jim bought this for me. He really likes it."

"Have you worn it for him yet?"

"I will later, after you've fucked me while I'm wearing it."

Tim wasted no time geting undressed and burying his mouth in Alice's tight ass. She moaned in delight as his tongue pushed into her backside, spreading her open. She loved getting her ass eaten. Jim must have told him. *How else would he know?*

She had to feel his cock inside her again. She longed for it. She begged him for it.

As he slid inside, she errupted with pleasure. More, she needed more. She couldn't wait for him to fill her yet again with his hot semen. She fucking loved being filled by this 72 year old cock.

The moment was broken by the ringing of her phone. *Fuck! That's Jim*

She didn't want to answer it but knew she should. She stopped grinding back against Tim's cock and reached for her phone. She put her finger to her lips to instruct Tim to stay quiet.

"Hello? Hey love."

Alice listened for a minute while Tim continued to very gently thrust inside her.

"Nothing, just at work finishing a report." She lied.

Tim continued to fuck her, getting harder with every thrust.

"I've got to go, I need to get this done. I'll likely be home a few minutes early."

She was barely able to get the sentence out as she felt the pleasure building inside her. *Had he noticed she was breathing heavy?*

As Jim spoke on the phone she could feel it hit. Uncontrollable spasms of pleasure flooding through her. "I've... I gotta go" was all she could manage before she dropped the phone and gave in completely to this man that was holding her.

Chapter 8: Rewards

Jim was going crazy. Alice had forbidden him from fucking her for the whole week since their weekend at the speakeasy. That final Sunday night when they had returned had been surreal -- Alice had been fully in charge of everything and Jim could tell that she was not happy that he had fooled around with Bobby and Karen that night.

Alice had made it absolutely clear what she wanted Jim to do that night, and had told him clearly that this was going to be his one and only opportunity. He would do everything she told him to do, and after that night he should never expect to do any of this again.

Jim continued to eat his lunch. It had been three days since then and Alice really hadn't said a word about it. He wasn't sure what she was thinking. Was she still angry with him? Did she regret what had happened? She seemed to have enjoyed everything but it was impossible to say for sure.

As he finished his sandwich, he decided to give her a call. She'd be at work right now, but not likely too busy. He dialed her number.

"Hey, what's up"

"Hey love."

"Just wanted to say hello. Whatcha got going on?"

"Nothing, just at work finishing a report."

So nothing out of the ordinary. Except why did she sound out of breath? Jim paused for a moment and listened. Although the conversation so far had been short, something definitely seemed off.

As he started to speak again, he heard his wife gasp softly and stifle a moan.

Then suddenly, there was a rushed, "I've got to go, I need to get this done. I'll likely be home a few minutes early."

*She's fucking someone!* Was all that Jim could manage. She had to be!

Jim stopped talking and listened intently. Seconds passed where all her could hear were the sounds of his wife moaning and the soft slap of skin against skin. He was immediately aroused. His cock hard and pressing against his jeans.

*Oh fuck, she really is. I'm listening to her fuck someone. Is it Tim?* He really had no idea, and no way of knowing for certain. *She can't be at work! Oh my God, she lied to me and is fucking someone!*

From the other end of the line Jim could tell by her breathing she was close to cumming. A soft, muffled "I gotta go" came through breathy gasps then Jim heard a soft thud.

At first he thought Alice had hung up on him, but a quick check showed that the line was still open. He continued listening and closed his eyes, imagining what his wife could be doing at that moment.

Within seconds his hard cock was freed from his jeans and in his hand. Stroking gently Jim continued listening to his wife on the other end of the phone. She had forgotten about him completely -- lost in ecstatic bliss and coming over and over again.

His cock grew harder in his hand as stroked faster and faster. A man's voice sounded over the line. Muffled, but enough for Jim to know. *It is Tim!*

Jim could feel himself about to explode. He couldn't believe what he was listening to. His wife was fucking another man, and had tried to lie about it. If he hadn't called right at that moment, if Tim hadn't kept fucking her, then he may never have known!

"Cum inside me! Give it to me!" His wife's disembodied voice begged from the phone.

Jim couldn't last any longer. Just as he heard Tim's groans over the phone, he matched them with his own and covered his hands with his own sticky cum.

*Oh my God that was hot.*

Jim listened for a moment longer but the phone had fallen silent. He'd better hang up. He didn't want Alice to know he had been listening -- at least not yet.

Chapter 9: Love

Several days passed from that moment, with Alice and Jim barely saying a word about their adventures. Nothing more had happened but then, nothing needed to. On that Saturday evening, Alice casually rose from the couch and moved back to the bedroom, not saying a word to Jim as she did so.

She went into her closet and picked out a small lacey negligee that Jim had bought for her a year prior.

She slipped out of her clothes and into the lingerie before checking her makeup in the mirror.

Then just as silently, she walked casually out to the living room, catching Jim completely by surprise. She straddled over him, pulling her lips close to his and whispered a soft, "I love you" before kissing him deep and long.