Speaking with Forked Tongues Ch. 01

Story Info
Rhett meets the new hire.
4.5k words
4.69
8.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGDIB
TGDIB
162 Followers

Rhett rubbed his temples in frustration, intently staring down the computer screen in front of him. It was always difficult adjusting to new work and environments, and today marked the third time he had been transferred in as many years. It wasn't all bad. He didn't mind the change of scenery. He had no children, nor other significant attachments to hold on to. He enjoyed the friends he made along the way, but never got too close just in case. If he was still married, or perhaps a bit younger, maybe he wouldn't get juggled around as much. As it stood, he was only a few years shy of forty, and had been separated for the better part of five years. A voice diverted his focus, breaking his concentration. After spending countless hours unpacking the last few days he had barely slept, leaving him in a zombie-like haze. "Sorry. What was that?"

Alexander sighed. So far, he was the only acquaintance he had at his new job. The two had both been transferred from the same location, allowing them to commiserate. "You've got to get some sleep. You'll run yourself ragged at this rate."

"Too late for that, what's up?"

"Jim wants you training the fresh blood."

Rhett groaned. He wasn't unsociable by any means, but he did not feel up to leading some bumbling college kid through lines of code. "Of course he does."

"It's not so bad," Alexander mused. "There's just one today, I hear she's cute."

Rhett shrugged indifferently. He wasn't looking to date, and office relationships were almost always a bad idea. His ex-wife was a testament to that. He sighed, running a hand through his salt and pepper colored hair. "Where is she?"

"Over on fifth," Alexander replied. "Oh, and apparently the department has been invited out for drinks this evening. You should come." Rhett grimaced. "Don't give me that look, I know you've been holed up in that tiny apartment, you need to get out more."

"Yeah, fine," Rhett responded, waving dismissively.

He locked the door behind him. At the very least, his lifelong dedication to the damned company had afforded him a private office. He headed to the elevator and up to the fifth floor. After stopping a few people to ask where the new hires were located, he found his way over to the proper cubicle. That was when he met Skye. He wouldn't have known even that much if not for the nameplate on the wall. She was quite reserved, hardly saying a word as she worked. As he suspected she was rather young, likely straight out of college. Alexander wasn't wrong. Though she was likely half his age, he had to admit she was attractive.

Skye was slender and statuesque, likely just an inch or two shorter than himself, and carrying a strange atmosphere of quiet dignity. Her skin was flawless with warm beige undertones. Her features were soft but defined, giving her a regal appearance. She had sharp cobalt colored eye outlined by translucent rose gold framed glasses. She wore traditionally professional attire, a conservative long-sleeved white blouse and a plain black pencil skirt that came just above her knees. The most curious thing about her, however, was her dark brunette hair. Rhett was almost positive it was a wig. It was good quality, and worn well, but he had seen enough wigs in his younger years. His mother had undergone chemotherapy during his time in high school, and he had learned to tell them apart. He briefly wondered why she chose to do so, though it was certainly none of his business.

Rhett realized he was staring and quickly snapped back to attention. She didn't seem to notice much. He gave a meager smile and a nod as he grabbed a chair from the empty cubicle adjacent to them. Rhett observed silently as she worked. Over the course of the two hours in which he sat with her; she didn't ask a single question. She worked diligently and skillfully. Usually by a few minutes in he had to lead new kids through their work step by step. It was shocking to find someone so competent in the new hire section. Time passed in a flash and before he knew it, Alexander had come to collect him. "Times up old man," he announced as he came around the corner. Rhett frowned. It wasn't like he could argue, but Alexander was only a few years younger than himself.

"Great work, thanks for making my job easy," Rhett noted quietly. Skye's otherwise aloof and cold exterior shifted for a brief moment as a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. God damn, if he were ten years younger.

"C'mon, I'm not letting you weasel out of drinks this time," Alexander stated decisively. His eyes flickered over to the girl at his side, giving her an appraising look. "Skye, you're welcome to come as well."

Rhett rolled his eyes. "Stop picking on the new hire."

However, to his surprise, she gave a curt nod and began collecting her things. She was actually accepting the idiot's offer. That was unexpected. Sure enough, she showed up at the restaurant shortly after Rhett. As she arrived, she took a seat at the table at his side. He supposed he was the only one she knew at the company so far and decided not to read too far into things. As the evening continued and libations flowed freely, the atmosphere at the table had become rather clamorous. Skye sat silently at his side, nursing her second glass of bourbon. Alexander continued to try and hit on her throughout the night, though she remained unresponsive. Her stonewalling only made Rhett like her more.

The group slowly broke apart as coworkers began arranging transportation home. Alexander was one of the first to go, realizing that his tactics were not fruitful. Skye, on the other hand, was one of the last to leave. She paid her tab, giving Rhett a casual nod as she headed out. Rhett stuck around a while longer, dreading returning home. He decided to stop for a smoke, delaying the inevitable. He opened a fresh pack, crumpling the trash and heading around the side of the building to discard it in the dumpster. As he rounded the corner, he found a curious sight. Skye stood in the alley, leaning against the restaurant wall as she drew heavily on a cigarette. The brunette wig was absent, instead replaced by a short punk rock style platinum blonde cut.

She ran a hand through the resplendent and shining locks, and he was instantly captivated. Her sleeves were rolled up, revealing a myriad of ink and artwork decorating her bicep and forearm. Rhett stared in shock, his cigarette nearly dropping from his lips as he gaped at her. He heard a muttered curse as she noticed his presence. Rhett composed himself, tossing away his handful of trash. He tried to remain nonchalant as he joined her, sparking his faded Bic lighter. The panic in Skye's face was the most expression he had seen out of her all day. "I know I'm old, but I'm no narc," Rhett explained dryly. She relaxed a bit, though she still eyed him skeptically. "It's a good look on you," he admitted.

"Thanks," she murmured in return. Her voice was husky and smoky with a feminine lilt. It was music to his ears. "You're not that old."

Rhett chuckled deeply. "Thank you, but I could almost have kids your age."

"Do you?" She inquired curiously.

He shook his head. "I wouldn't make much of a dad. I hardly made it as a husband."

"You're married?"

"Was. Didn't work out so well."

"I heard you just got transferred in. You're a vagrant?"

It was a term used around the office to describe guys like him who were needlessly relocated at a moment's notice. He didn't care much for the label, as it made him sound destitute or homeless. Though, in a way, the latter was not far off. "Where'd you hear that?" Rhett grimaced bitterly.

"Alexander."

"That fuck-" He sighed, composing himself. "Sorry about him."

Skye let out a melodious laugh. The sound was as sweet as honey. As her pink lips parted, he noticed something even more curious. The girl's face flushed bright scarlet as she turned away in uncharacteristic chagrin. Her tongue was split cleanly down the middle, ending in a fork. Rhett had never seen anything like it. He suspected that it attributed to her stoic and silent demeanor in the workplace. It was also strangely sexy. He shook his head, reminding himself of the sizeable age gap between them.

"Sorry you had to see that," she apologized grimly.

Rhett shrugged. "It doesn't bother me." That wasn't strictly true. It did leave him bothered, just not in an unpleasant fashion. "May I ask why?"

"I like the aesthetic," she explained stiffly. That made sense. She definitely exuded a punk rock look. It was a bizarre departure from her professional facade. "It also comes in handy."

Rhett cocked his head in confusion. "How exactly does that work?"

Skye moved a bit closer, pressing up against him. "Do you want a demonstration?"

He gawked at her, blushing like a schoolboy. Christ, kids these days were getting bold. Skye opened her mouth for him to see. She moved either side independently, the two halves twirling around one another in an impressive and enticing dance. Rhett stared at her in wonder as the show concluded. She giggled proudly. "That was..." He trailed off speechlessly.

"We're you expecting something else?" She asked with an impish look.

Admittedly he was, but he wasn't about to admit it. He struggled to hold his arms at his sides, his hands eager to reach out and take hold of her. His heart felt like it was about to explode. His trance was ended by a burning sensation. The cigarette had withered down to the filter, causing the embers to sear his fingers. He cursed gruffly, tossing the smoke to the ground and grinding it with his foot.

"Sorry," she apologized with a sheepish grin.

"No worries," he laughed.

"Let me know if you need another demonstration." Skye winked suggestively and turned to leave.

Rhett's eyes were glued to the hypnotic sway of her hips the whole way. Her legs and rear were incredibly toned. He returned home, his head spinning the whole way. When he got back to his department, he found a slip of paper in his pocket with a ten-digit number scribbled on it. When the hell had she managed that? He entered it clumsily in his phone. Though he had some measure of technological prowess, he was hopeless with cell phones.

'Skye?' he texted tentatively.

'Hey old man. Not too old to text?'

'Quite nearly.' His responses came much more slowly than hers as he fumbled with the virtual keypad.

'Have you ever been to Otto's?'

'The bar on Fort Ave?'

'I'm performing there tomorrow evening. You should come.'

His eyebrow quirked upwards. Was she asking him out on a date? 'I'll see what I can do.'

Rhett worked the following day with a strange nervous energy. Alexander noticed, commenting on his surprisingly upbeat demeanor. It was the first time in a while he had something he'd been looking forward to, even if it was going to some dive bar to watch a girl half his age perform. As he worked his mind kept drifting back to Skye's sensual performance with her tongue. He found himself imagining other possible demonstrations and became flustered. He quickly banished the thought and finished up his day.

After everything was wrapped up, he left in a hurry. He all but dashed out the door and to his car. Rhett drove to the address that Skye had sent him and parked on the cramped urban street. He nearly passed the place up, as the only sign was a tiny easel style chalkboard out front. On the board was scrawled the name of the bar, and the bands performing. The second name on the list was a group called "Skye Dive". Rhett chuckled. Very clever. He headed inside, finding a seat at the bar. The drink selection was limited, so he ordered a pint of whatever happened to be on tap. He wasn't picky, so he didn't bother asking what it was. The lights were dim, and the place was bustling. Rhett felt very out of place in the youthful crowd.

The first band, a grungy group called Snatch Spades, finished and headed off the small stage. Rhett didn't know what a Snatch Spade was, but he was fairly sure he didn't want to know. A familiar form shuffled on to stage, alongside three others. The lighting changed, and an electric cord reverberating through the bar. Normally he would have found the booming speakers bothersome, but he was bewitched by the sight on stage. Skye was center stage, wielding an electric blue guitar covered in various labels and stickers.

She wore a scant tank top and ripped black jeans. There was also an alluring black choker with a heart shaped ring hanging from the center. The tattoos he had received a small peak at earlier were now on full display, as well as several more. Her makeup was much bolder than before, the liner along her eyes ending in broad wings. Her fingers danced nimbly across the strings in a blur of moment. Rhett was enthralled as she began to sing, her voice was crisp and clear.

"You just need to find some place to get away.

You can forget your name.

And there's no need to apologize.

It could be a good life.

It could be such a very good life.

We could find a place for just me and you.

Need some place to stay safe, need some place to stay safe and warm.

Why don't we deserve the same?"

As the song continued Rhett was entirely mesmerized. The passion of the words from her lips sent shivers across his body, leaving ripples of goosebumps along his skin. There did a couple more songs to finish their set, then headed off stage. After a half hour or so Skye joined him at the bar. She sat at his side, beaming proudly at his obviously bewildered expression. "That was amazing. Did you write those?"

Skye giggled. "God no, we just do covers. I'm no writer."

"Still, that was something else."

"I'm glad you came," Skye noted, her tone heavily suggestive.

Rhett shifted nervously, scratching at the stubble on his jaw. "You're not at all what I expected," he confessed.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She flashed a gleaming smile. "I'm sure you're sick of this place, wanna head out?"

She wasn't wrong. The loudspeakers and crowd were starting to get to him. They made their way out past the horde of rowdy young adults and out into the crisp November air. "Don't you need to grab your instrument?"

"Brian takes care of the gear. Where are we headed?"

"I suppose we could go back to mine." Rhett was hesitant to bring her back to his apartment, as it was still barely unpacked and far from spacious. It also felt strange bringing a younger girl to his home. He briefly mused that his ex would have a fit if she saw them together. He drove them back to his place, escorting Skye inside.

"It feels like home," she remarked sarcastically.

"I move around a lot. Never really saw the point in getting too settled."

Skye's bright pink lips turned to a pout. Shit, she was cute. "That's depressing."

The two moved to the couch in the living room. As he sat down, Skye straddled his lap. Rhett stared at her incredulously. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

"You know I'm old enough to be your father," he noted cautiously.

"So, you want me to call you Daddy?"

Rhett's eyes went wide. That stirred something in him. His hands reflexively went up to her waist. Skye leaned down, pressing her lips against his. Her forked tongue worked its way into his mouth, massaging against his own. Each half whirled around his tongue, slithering and slipping through his mouth. It was an overwhelming sensation, almost as he was being kissed by two separate tongues.

As she pulled back, a string of saliva dripped from between their lips. Skye sported a wicked smile, clearly proud of how flustered Rhett was. He moved a hand back and grabbed her ass tightly. She squeaked, giving him a surprised look. His other hand slipped beneath the fabric of her tank top, brushing across the contour of her figure. It had been a long time since he'd been intimate with a woman, let alone someone so young. Her body was pleasingly voluptuous and taut.

Skye reached down between his legs, grasping his erection with a sly grin. "Good to see you can still get it up old man," she whispered teasingly.

Rhett slapped her rear scolding, eliciting a lewd moan from her. His manhood twitched excitedly in her grip. Skye climbed from his lap, positioning herself between his legs. She unclasped the button to his pants and pulled down the zipper. She ran a finger along the length of his bulge before tugging down the waistband of his boxer briefs, allowing the appendage to spring free. She wrapped her slender fingers around him, gently stroking. Skye then leaned forward, putting her very talented tongue to good use. As she stroked him, she ran her tongue up and down the length of him. Her split tongue wrapped around either side, each working in tandem to pleasure him. He groaned audibly at the sensation. She moved her tongue up to the glans, circling her tongue along the base and flicking upwards towards the tip.

Skye then began taking him into her mouth. Rhett was fairly average in length, perhaps a bit bigger, but his member had an impressively large girth. It filled the entirety of her mouth as she began to suck eagerly on his cock. It had been years since he had the pleasure of exploring another person's orifice, he hadn't realized how much he missed it. Her mouth was astoundingly wet, warm, and velvety smooth.

She pushed further and further until he penetrated all the way to her throat. She gagged lightly but showed no signs of slowing. Rhett's hand went to the back of her head, running through her alabaster locks. He then lightly gripped her hair, pulling her down. She made a pleasurable noise as she took him to the hilt. Skye pulled back with a sputtering cough after a moment, continuing to massage him while she caught her breath. Rhett ran his hand along the side of her jaw, caressing it affectionately. He held her chin with one hand while she gazed up at him. "Good girl," he groaned. "You're really fucking good at that."

Skye beamed proudly at the praise. Rhett brushed his thumb against her rose-colored lips, slipping the digit into her mouth. She worked her tongue against him, each half encircling his finger. She was good with that thing, better than he could've imagined. As her hands continued to pump up and down on his shaft, he knew he didn't have much longer. Age and lack of intimate affection did not bode well for his stamina. Hopefully he'd have the chance to work on that a bit.

"Are you close Daddy?" She inquired with feigned innocence. Jesus Christ, her sweet voice was driving him over the edge. He nodded. Skye placed her mouth over him once more, her vivid blue eyes locked with his own as she stroked him. Rhett unloaded in her mouth, filling it with his hot cum. She did not spill a single drop as she took the sticky substance with glee. As he finished, she briefly opened her mouth. Her tongue and the entirety of the orifice were dripping with his fluid. She swirled it with her tongue before swallowing it all down with a grin.

Skye spent a few moments cleaning up his member before returning to his side on the couch. As she sat down, he hooked a finger through the ring on her choker, pulling her mouth to his. He didn't care that she still tasted like him, in fact it was oddly arousing. As he pulled back, he noticed an oddity in the ripped black jeans she wore. She quickly tried to hide it, but he had seen the small bulge forming in her crotch.

It wasn't something he had a lot of exposure to, such types of people were rare in his time. Either way, he didn't mind. In his old age he had become more accepting and open minded. Besides, the fact that he was with a younger girl was shocking enough. He didn't much care what equipment she had between her legs. Skye opened her mouth to object, but Rhett brushed her hand aside, taking a hold of her. The protrusion twitched as he placed his hand around it. Skye whimpered delightfully, squirming in his grasp. "Y-you don't have to-" she explained, her voice faltering. Her writhing and mewling were a huge departure from her usual sexual confidence.

TGDIB
TGDIB
162 Followers
12