Special Collections Section Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't."

"I'm glad you concur. Now," she placed a hand on the top of my head and pushed, "get under the table."

This was getting steamier by the moment. I obliged Dini and crawled under the tabletop. She swivelled her legs towards me and scooted the chair right up to the edge of the table. She spread her knees apart and I pushed her skirt all the way up to her hips. Her bare pussy opened up to me, her folds parting invitingly. She had trimmed her bush into a thin triangular strip and it seemed to point straight down to my target. Even though I had teased her enough already, I couldn't resist planting my mouth just under her opening and licking around her engorged mound. I could hear her moans from above. I circled her pussy lips tantalisingly twice more and planting a wide-mouthed sucking kiss right over her clit before diving into her. My fingers, hooked into her fishnets, pried her legs apart as I ran my tongue inside and over her labial folds. I groaned my appreciation of her taste.

My lips formed a seal over her pussy as my tongue flicked, licked and lapped at her entrance. Her scent filled my nostrils and spurred me on. Dini reached a hand down and pulled me by the back of my skull into her crotch, grinding herself on my face. One of my hands left her pantyhose and slid up over her mound to grab the supple flesh around her clit and gently pinched the sides. That made her buck and exhale sharply.

"Mmmfff!" Dini gasped as my fingers used her own flesh to build pressure on her clit. My mouth encircled her vulva as my tongue kept up its attack on her sex. I grabbed half a breath here and there where I could, but Dini was in the throes of ecstasy, and would probably suffocate me between her thighs before loosening her vice-grip on my head. I kept up the pressure on her clit as I started pulling and pushing on her flesh between my fingers. Almost like I was jerking her nub off -- with her own skin folds. My tongue alternated between probing her opening with the tip and lapping the parted folds with the flat part of the muscle.

Dini's breaths started coming in faster and turned into a mix of whimpers and gasps. Her hips jerked in my face and her fingers dug into the base of my skull. I kept up the pressure and groaned my encouragement. The mesh of her hose rubbed against the side of my face, tangling with my ear lobes but we were both too far gone to care. After another half a minute of our combined efforts, Dini jerked, almost lifting her hips off the seat of the chair and clamped her legs around my face.

"fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK!"

A low, sobbing wail accompanied her orgasm. Her body spasmed and trembled as she rode out her ecstasy. I came very close to passing out as my nostrils were blocked shut and the skull-crushing grip of her thighs turned the edges of my vision black. My neck carried the weight of her lower body as her feet lifted off the ground. Just as I started seeing stars, Dini loosened her grip and slid down. I fell on my side under the table as she supported herself on her elbows on the arm rests. We both lay there for a minute, catching our breaths. A thin stream of grool leaked from her face-fucked opening, down onto the textile-covered seat of the chair. I reached out and held one of the wheeled legs of the chair to keep it from sliding away. Eventually, Dini straightened up. I crawled out from under the table and clambered up into an adjacent chair. We both leaned back and grinned at each other.

"Phew!" I exhaled. A moment later, Dini and I burst out laughing. I caught sight of two students passing by in the corridor outside. Their heads jerked in our direction at the sudden commotion. I don't know how well they could see the cum and spit-stained mess on my face -- or the chain-link fence marks from the fishnets pressing on the sides of my face -- but even if they did, they just hurried off.

"Do you think they could tell?" Dini asked me, her eyes following the retreating couple.

"They can always tell." I replied, before bursting out in another round of laughs. Dini punched me in the knee.

"You're so bad!"

"Hey it's your day off!"

"Yeah, but you wouldn't go back to your office cubicle on a Sunday for a blowjob, would you?"

I pretended to think about it.

"Actually, I would."

Dini threw a marker at my chest.

"Shut up!" she giggled.

I drummed my fingers on the tabletop.

"So now what?"

Dini looked around the meeting room. Her eyes landed on the whiteboard. She seemed to be thinking something over.

"Does that make sense to you?" she pointed to the writing. I looked them over. They seemed to be equations and boundary conditions for a thermodynamic system. But I was too mentally exhausted from all my thesis writing over the past month to make sense of it.

"No, not really."

"You sure you don't wanna take a closer look?"

"That won't change anything." I laughed, but Dini gave me that look again. "You're serious?"

"Very."

"You want me to..."

"Walk up to the whiteboard and tell me what you think each statement means. Actually, write it down."

"What is this, some weird librarian control kink?"

"Just do it."

I scratched my head and looked at the board. Then I looked back at Dini to make sure she wasn't kidding. Her expression hadn't changed. I sighed, stood up and walked over. I heard my companion scooting her swivel chair close behind me and I turned around to find her with one hand outstretched, holding a marker. Her legs were still spread, and the skirt hadn't quite managed to come fully down over her bare sex yet. I took the marker from her and turned around. Trying to make sense of even the first couple of lines was hard, especially considering the room smelled like pussy and I had a raging erection in my shorts. I tried concentrating, looking to decipher the almost illegible scrawl.

Swish swish

I whipped around to find Dini rubbing her legs together. The sound her fishnets made as they brushed past triggered something deep in my reptilian brain. I started to turn around, but Dini pushed me back towards the whiteboard with an upturned foot.

"Nuh uh. Concentrate."

"I'm-"

"-trying. I know. Keep going."

Thus admonished, I resumed trying to simplify the various equations on the whiteboard. But I knew what Dini was doing behind me, and it turned me on beyond imagination. Eating the research advisor's pussy under the table was hot, but having her pleasure herself right behind me, in an open meeting room where anyone could walk by or walk in at any moment was a totally different realm of hot.

Swish swish

The last time we'd hooked up, as we lay recovering between rounds of fucking Dini had told me that her preferred way of getting herself off was by rubbing her thighs together and putting pressure on her clit. It was how she'd done it ever since she was a teen, and it would bring her to a toe-curling orgasm almost all the time. It was easy, inconspicuous, and left her hands free to do other things. Like playing with her tits. Performing breath-play on herself. Or playing with someone else, like me.

I felt her hands reaching around my waist and deftly unsnapping the button holding my shorts together. She slid them down to just below my ass, along with my boxers. The latter had a sizeable wet patch in the front where my cock had drooled precum all over the fabric. I jerked my head to the side, watching the corridor through the room's glass walls. Fortunately, the lower half of the glass was frosted translucent, so unless someone came right up to the room, they wouldn't be able to spot my throbbing, exposed member. From afar, it would look like two university students working out a problem on the whiteboard. But then again, all it would take was one glance in the wrong direction, and I could be expelled, and Dini could lose her job. The danger turned me on way more than Dini's hands on my shaft.

I heard Dini spit. She reached between my legs with one hand and wrapping her fingers around my member, smearing her saliva all over the shaft before beginning to jerk me off.

"mmmhhh..." I groaned. This was novel. I kept scrawling gibberish on the board, not that Dini was paying attention anymore. She stroked my cock slowly, letting her drool mix with my precum every time her palm slipped over the head. She retracted her hand for a moment before spitting on it and bringing it back between my legs. She spread it around lower this time, coating the base and my balls. They tightened at her touch. She moaned appreciatively.

Swish swish

She kept stroking me and rubbing my balls with one hand. In my peripheral vision I could see her other hand slipped under her crop top, kneading and playing with her tits. I glanced to the side, out the glass wall into the corridor. There was no one walking by or approaching from the other end, at the moment. The frosted glass band in the middle afforded some degree of privacy but one could still make out the occupants' feet and heads from the outside. Also, the frosted glass was translucent, meaning if someone were to pay attention, they might be able to see what we were doing by our silhouette. This was the second week of exams so the library was busy, bustling with students. I just hoped my peers would choose to stay inside the meeting-cum-discussion rooms rather than out in the corridors.

Dini retracted her hand again and spit on it. Then she held it out to my side.

"Spit."

I leaned over and did as told. Dini brought her hand back under my balls, coating them with more spit before working her way back up the shaft. Then she spit in her hand and held it out by my side, again.

"More."

I mustered more saliva and spit into her palm.

Swish swish

Dini switched tac. She positioned her chair directly behind me. Her knees parted and she scooted up in her seat until her fishnet-covered thighs were gripping my left leg. Pulling her hand out from under her top, she brought it around my hips and started stroking my spit-coated cock from the front. The fingers of her other hand slid down between my ass cheeks and grabbed my balls from between my legs. She rubbed and massaged my sack, gently tugging on it, edging me. My eyelids began to droop and my breaths hitched from the ecstasy of her combined ministrations on my manhood.

Then her hands retracted. I heard Dini sucking on them and I looked over to see her dip the fingertips on the underside of her tongue. She gave me an indescribably sultry look before pulling her fingers out of her mouth.

"Now I remember what you taste like." She said huskily.

A couple of girls passed by, way too close to the meeting room for comfort. My head jerked back to the whiteboard. I jerkily pulled my boxers and shorts back up. My heart thumped in my chest so loud I was sure my companion could hear it. A minute passed and no one came running down the corridor to bust us. I stepped back from the board and turned around. Dini sat where she was, twirling a lock of her hair between her fingers. She smirked at me, seeing how rattled I had gotten.

"Hey, do you want to take this somewhere more private?" I asked her.

She stood up and stepped up close to me, putting her arms around my neck. She looked around the meeting room.

"I suppose we've had all the fun we could here..." She said, reflecting. Then her dark brown eyes snapped back to mine. "Sure, I have a place in mind."

Dini brushed her lips ever so softly against mine, before swinging around and leading me by hand to the door. I barely managed to grab my satchel bag as we made our way out. The librarian led me down a maze of corridors and stairs. I noticed, with some misgiving, that instead of heading towards the library's main doors to make our exit, we were going deeper into the massive building. She wasn't taking me to Special Collections, either.

We went all the way up to the fourth floor. After passing through a set of swinging double-doors, Dini finally paused.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"What is this place?" I queried, looking around the dimly-lit space. In response, she walked up to a wall and hit a switch. Old ceiling-mounted fluorescent lights flickered on, bathing the room in their pale white glow. Four late-model copier machines were lined up along the far wall, and three more along the right. A long table stood along the left wall, adorned with at least a dozen staplers of different gauges and assorted stationery. Across the wall just above the table ran a long pane of tinted glass, all the way to the back wall, and then along it.

"Take a guess" Dini replied, smirking.

"Is this some kind of a copier room?"

"The oldest one in the library. Most people don't even know about this place."

"They would if any of these copiers worked." I said, throwing a sideways glance at the ancient machines.

"Oh they work just fine. The Library pays a good chunk of money each year to keep them operational."

"Why bother?" I asked.

"Some people appreciate... a little vintage." Dini replied, running her hand lovingly over one of the old copiers.

I looked out through the window. The L-shaped glass pane was the only avenue for natural light to come into the copier room, and made it seem like we were in a World War 2 pill-box. The window faced out towards the back of the university admin building which nestled close to the library. In fact, the small alleyway between the side of the library and the back of the admin building was known as "Sweethearts' Lane". That was where you'd find a lot of freckle-faced freshmen out for a frolic -- and a heavy feeling-up session -- late in the evenings. The admin building couldn't have been more than ten meters away. Through one of the windows along its back façade which lay level with the library's fourth floor, I could easily make out the name on the login screen of the workstation within. A worrying question creeped up in my head.

"Can the people in the admin building see us?"

"Mirrored glass." Dini said, rapping on the window with her knuckles.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I crossed the room to where Dini stood, leaned up against one of the copiers, still smirking. I placed my hands on her waist.

"This place isn't really as glamorous as Special Collections." I said, leaning in close.

A second later, the doors to the copier room burst open and a spectacled student stood in the doorway, blinking at us. I hastily stepped away from my companion. It was only when the student began copying a chapter from a large, non-descript tome on one of the machines that I realised that, the way Dini was dressed, no one would think she worked here. I breathed a sigh of relief for the both of us. When our unexpected companion shuffled through the door a minute later, with a freshly printed sheaf of papers, Dini walked up to me and put her arms around my neck.

"This place isn't very private either." She said, "So whatever you want to do, better do it before the next one comes along." With that, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her lips found mine, and a moment later, my tongue found hers. Carrying her weight, I staggered over to the copier which the student had just used. I set her ass down on the lid as I kissed her hungrily. My hands, now freed up, sneaked under her crop top and grabbed her tits through her bra. Dini moaned in my mouth as I roughly pulled the cups down and pinched a nipple between my fingers.

Having sported a constant semi from the moment that we had stepped out of the meeting room earlier, I was fully hard in no time. I rubbed the bulge in my shorts against the copier, more eager than ever for a release. Dini must've been deeper in my head than I thought, because a moment later her hands were fumbling with the zipper of my shorts. She pushed the waistband of my boxers down and pulled my member out. The shaft still glistened with her spit, and the head was an engorged purple, drooling precum. Dini began stroking me again as our tongues clashed in each other's mouths.

I grunted and pulled Dini off the copier. Whipping her around, I pressed her against the machine, trapping her between it and my body. Grabbing her waist, I pushed her feet wide apart, before lifting the back of her skirt. Her fishnet-clad ass flashed into view and I positioned my cock between her cheeks. I rubbed my member on her skin over the pantyhose. The nylon strands felt delicious on my aching, throbbing sex. I leaned in close to her, my nose grazing the nape of her neck. Her heady perfume filled my nostrils.

I realised I had stood motionless for a few seconds when Dini breathily whispered a question.

"What are you waiting for?"

I let go of her hip and guided my cock to the slick lips of her sex. I held her in place as I pushed in. Dini moaned and grabbed my hand that was on her hip. In one smooth motion, I buried myself all the way to the hilt inside her. Dini's pussy had been worked up so slick in the past hour that when I started thrusting, there was virtually no resistance.

"Mmmfffff..." I bit my bottom lip as I groaned. She felt so fucking good. Dini bucked her hips back, in time with my thrusts. I brought my hand back to her hip and gripped her waist as I crashed into her. Dini moaned and whimpered my name

"Yes yes yes yes yes... ohhhh ffffuuucckkkk!"

The copier shook under our combined weights. I pounded away at Dini, and soon my grunts matched hers in intensity. My balls, heavy with my need for release, slapped against her taint. Dini's legs trembled each time my hips slammed into her.

"You like that? You like being bent over and fucked on the copy machine?" I taunted her.

"You have... no... fucking... idea..." she panted her reply. Her eyes rolled in her head and she gripped my wrist vice-like as her second orgasm of the day ripped through her body.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhh!" she squealed out, momentarily stiffening. The walls of her sex bore down hard on my shaft and I had to quickly pull out before my burgeoning climax could be unshackled. Both of us caught our breaths, Dini as she recovered from her high, and I as I tried to numb the intense need between my legs. I pulled Dini's hands off the top of the copier and pulled the lid open. The glass top of the scanner reflected the white fluorescents above. I pressed a button and the machine awakened from standby with a mechanical whirr.

I reached around and flipped the hem of Dini's crop top up. Her caramel tits, no longer restrained by her bra, stood exposed to the copy room. I saw her coffee-colour areolae reflected in the glass of the scanner.

"I'm in the mood to make memories." I whispered darkly in her ear. My hand snaked up Dini's back and grabbed a handful of her hair at the base of her skull. With that leverage over her head, I roughly pushed her, face down on the scanner.

"Hey!" she whined

Her bare tits pressed up against the cold glass pane. I reached over and adjusted some settings, before pushing a large green button. The copy machine roared to life. A light flicked on under the glass, just to the left of Dini's face. It did a slow sweep of the scan area. Dini struggled weakly against me but didn't move. A moment later, the machine ejected an A4 sheet out on the tray. Printed on it was half of Dini's face, and all of her ripe, fleshy tits as they lay pressed up against the glass. I held it up in front of her eyes for her to examine.

"I like this angle of you." I declared to my companion. "But I've always preferred action shots."

With that, I grabbed my cock and guided it back inside her. Dini gasped and whimpered as I began thrusting into her again. With one hand holding her face down, I hovered the other over the big green button on the console. A couple of seconds into pistoning into her, I pressed the button. Again, the copier scanned across Dini's torso and spat out a fresh image.