Special Deliveries Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon and sure enough, Amber heard the alert. Chrissie was going to cum within the next few moments. So Amber decided to focus, concentrate and try and make their orgasms come close to coincidence. It was a fun little game within the game. Part of each wanted to make the other cum first, and part of each wanted to be first to the finish line. Whether they wished to take another lap around the track was a decision made later. This would be the only orgasm either would enjoy this evening, for a few reasons. Not the least of which was the large hearty meal with the guests earlier.

Christine clamped her hands around Amber's thighs, held on tight and dug her teeth into Amber's womanhood with a hungry growl. Amber screamed, feeling the encouragement to up her own ante. So she dove back down, bit around Chrissie's now bulgingly erect clit, tongued it ferociously and finger-frigged her. Not entirely beknownst to Amber, this was all her beloved needed. Christine's ongoing growl was electrified into a screeching howl as she came. Amber's tongue, digits and presence sucked out her cum like a magnet, totally draining her in one of the most intense climaxes Chrissie could remember in a long time. Amber felt similarly when her big 'o' arrived a few moments later, desperately trying not to rush or force it. Through her throes, Christine tried to accomplish the same. The first time Amber came on her face, Chrissie was a little intimidated. Now it was nothing but fun. Amber's subsequent caterwauls joined, and Christine grinned and opened wide to taste her rainbow.

The room filled with screeches as the bed was christened like so many times before, with raging sweat and pussy tracks. Christine stuck out her tongue and lashed at Amber's raw crimson cunt, again and again as the essence squirted and rained on her. There were no words to describe how happy Chrissie was to make Amber happy, and vice versa. As her orgasm and the excitement of Amber's cum on her face wore off, Christine felt herself start to drift. Amber rolled off, staggering to the door and out into the hall for her post-coital bathroom visit. Chrissie, about to fall asleep, didn't need one quite as much. A few minutes later as Amber returned, blood semi-rerouted back to her legs, Christine's head had lolled to the side again. Amber climbed back in.

"Psst."

Chrissie's baby hazels fluttered back ajar. A smile graced her lips as Amber's face floated into fuzzy view. Amber smiled back.

"...Enjoy your first time, little girl?"

Christine laughed out quiet. Her cum-glazed face breaking into such a hearty giggle was the most beautiful thing Amber'd ever seen.

this has been a gratuitous and extracurricular sex scene; we now return you to our regularly scheduled storyline )

*****

Fler fina fittor (Pussies In The Park)

Saturday, April 17th, 2016, 1:12 p.m.

Three beautiful spring weeks elapsed. And after four weeks of fresh jolly marriage and acquaintanceship, inspiration struck Riley with a way to celebrate their "month-iversary." The contents of their Easter baskets were eaten, disposed of or kept elsewhere. The baskets themselves were decent-sized and the girls wished to keep them; their regaling from Riley's Moms gave self-explanatory sentimental value. So today, Riley dug out an old blanket, made some sandwiches, grabbed some chips and other snacks, loaded up the baskets and took them to the Andrewsville County Park for a good old-fashioned picnic.

Actually, the idea'd come a week and a half before, but the very real April showers kept them inside till the 17th. And when Riley realized this was also their month-iversary, she decided it was meant to be. The weather treated them generously at 70° with a subtle breeze, urging both to wear their dresses. They located a choice spot, unfurled the blanket, kicked off their shoes and settled in.

"Mm...wuhvwy park," Elsa commented mid-bite.

"I had a feeling you'd like it," smiled Riley. "As nice as most peeps agree this place is, and as upbeat and positive a gal as you are."

Elsa swallowed. "Jag gör mitt bästa."

"Y'know, Els...I was about to say one of my favorite things to do at the park is cloud-watch... but for the first day all month, there's not a single one in the sky."

"'Dat's okay. Ve can people-vash."

"Ah, true, very true," noted Riley, noting human attractions the park today offered. Some folks sat on their own blankets or at picnic tables. Others frolicked with their dogs, tossing frisbees and tennis balls. A few relaxed on benches, peacefully letting the day float by. All adults around them, in solitary attendance or couples. It was just another moment when Elsa noticed.

"Hey, vhere's all 'de shildren? It is Saturday, isn't it?"

"And how. No doubt in the playground on the other side of the park over there."

"Ohh, I see."

"Yep. So...all grown-ups over here. But with that in mind, my love..."

A sneaky, playful grin suddenly crept over Riley's face. Elsa raised her brows, wondering what this meant.

"...That doesn't mean we have to act like grown-ups."

Elsa let said brows lower, still less than clear on at what Riley was getting.

"Vhaaaaddoyou meeeean?"

Riley crinkled up her nose, grinning yet bigger and brighter. She leaned in to Elsa and whispered.

"I'm gonna embarrass us. This is a variation of something I saw in a movie."

Elsa leaned in as well, till they were almost brow to brow.

"Embarrass us?"

"Absolutely. Observe."

Riley cleared her throat, made sure she saw still only adults, screwed up her moxie, and took a breath.

"VAGINA."

She almost instantly turned red, but loved it. Her wide-eyed Elsa too went a little pink in the cheeks. Both darted their eyes about to see if any heads turned their way. Riley reiterated, shouting gay up into the air.

"VAGINA!"

"Oh my god, vhat are you doing?!" peeped Elsa.

"I'M HAVING FUN! VA-GI-NA!!" Riley repeated at full volume. "Try it, honey! It's exhilarating!"

"But...but... couldn't ve get in trouble?!"

"For what?? Shouting a normal English non-swear word?"

Elsa clamped a hand over her mouth, abruptly unable to keep from laughing.

"Okay, but I have to vork up to it," she announced. "A-hem!...

"VAGINA!" called Elsa, in Swedish.

Riley arched a brow. "...Same thing?"

"Jaja, same vord. Spelled 'de same, just pronounced different."

"Gotcha. Love it." Riley upped her voice and rejoiced in a singsong tone.

"VA-GIIIIIIIIINA-A-A-A-A!!"

"Eeeeeeeeee!" guffawed Elsa, smacking her thighs with her fists. "You're terrible!"

"I know. Okay, taking it up a notch," Riley winked.

"...LESBIAN! PUSSYYYYYY!!"

By now just about all parkgoers in proximity had turned their way. Some were amused and giggling. Others less so. Elsa laughed, both paws over her mouth.

"Oj oj oj!" she chortled. "Okay, my turn. LEBBFITTOR!!"

Riley put on several different voices for her next outburst.

"LESBIES! VADGIES! PUSSIES!! TACOS!! COOCHIES!!"

Elsa chimed in. "VOL-VOOOOOOS!!"

Neither could help it another second; both burst out cackling.

Gasp. "Omigod, sveetie, do you t'ink ve might get kicked out??"

"Maybe...but more likely, they'll just think we're crazy. And even if someone does ask us to leave, we're done with lunch anyway."

Elsa paused a moment and nodded.

"...I don't mind 'dat. VAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAA!!"

More laughter. Someone called over to them.

"HEY, KNOCK IT OFF."

"Wh—no!" Riley reflexively shouted back. "We won't kn—you knock it off! Don't you try to shut us up! Pussies are beautiful and awesome and delicious!! Don't you dare be ashamed of them or us! I've got news for you: this is my wife! We got married; we won that fight. We're lesbians and we're proud of 'em! PUSSY PRIDE!!"

"Yeah, well, straight girls have 'em too. You don't hear them yelling about 'em out in public," their fellow parkgoer shot back.

Elsa rebutted before she could stop herself.

"'Dat's because 'dey're jealous 'cause ours are prettier and cuter 'dan 'deirs!"

Someone else in proximity decided to be a wiseacre at this declaration.

"PROVE IT."

This only made the girls laugh more. But the surprise of the day came next, from another voice in yet another direction.

"HEY. Don't listen to them! You guys had me at 'I'm having fun'! VAGINA!"

Riley and Elsa broke into hysterics. They whooped it up, cheering their choice words. The detractors who'd tried to make them stop agreed to back off and return to their business. Elsa neither minded being referring to as a lesbian, even though she, as an individual, was technically bi. Together, they were a perfectly lovely lesbi couple. She also found once more that Riley was full of surprises.

"Okay, just one more time and let's call it a day," decided Riley. She addressed their vagina-friendly parkmate.

"You there too! One last time, super-loud and super-proud! Ready? One, two, three!"

"VUUUUUUUHHHH!... JIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYY!... NAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

*****

Ännu fem år: halvvägs till framtiden (Five Years Later—Blast To The Future)

Wednesday, November 17th, 2021, 5:46 p.m.

CREEEEEEEE-eeeeeeeeak. "Fuckin'-oj..."

Greeting Riley as usual after work was a 5-year-old Tiger, who'd grown into a fine regal cat. His daily meeting her at the door was twofold: to welcome her home, and to attempt to sneak outside. Unfortunately for him, he was still not allowed out. Alas, as a simple beast, he failed to understand that being kept indoors was for his own good. While Elsa Helena Jansson—who was allowed out, and who decided she liked and wished to keep her own name—was also an indoor creature by nature, she was used to a colder climate and continuing to love the Minnesota weather.

Riley was happy to see as she came home that Elsa was there to keep company. And she knew this because over the last five years, she'd supplied Elsa with every comfort of home she could ask for, up to and including her own vehicle. Said vehicle sat resting beside the curb, a cherry red 2019 Chevrolet Blazer. Riley convinced her that since she was an American now, she should have an American car both stylish and reliable. And Chevy never let her down.

Elsa today'd been down in the rec room with Tiger—or the rumpus room, as they'd started calling it. Elsa insisted it was Tiger's idea they call it the rumpus room, as he liked to hop up on her and shove his rump in her face. Actually, Elsa and Tiger had become so close, they hung out together just about all the time. She fed him, snuggled with him, played with him, read to him. He showed approval by purring and kneading her, but remained just as happy to see his other Mom return. Elsa always knew when Riley got home because no matter where in the house he was, Tiger bounded for the front door. Many days like today, Elsa soon followed.

"Welcome home, honey," said Elsa, whose accent had thinned out considerably. She of course still spoke Swedish, and had taught Riley a modest chunk of it. Riley's favorite lessons were the post-sex Swede nothings Elsa uttered to her in bed. "Miss me?"

Riley chuckled wearily. "Well, duh."

Elsa led her to the sofa to massage her tootsies. This didn't happen every day anymore, but remained enjoyable for both. Nowadays, Elsa liked to use warm cocoa butter oil, with which Riley had no problem whatsoever. And while Elsa wouldn't say she had an ulterior motive to go with today's foot rub, there was something she wished to discuss.

"Mmmmm..." praised Riley a few moments in. "How the hell are you still so good at this..."

"Just a gift, I guess," Elsa smiled. "Y-y'know, babe, I was, uh...I was kinda thinking, an—"

"Mraow. Mraow. MRAOW. MRAow," said Tiger, joining the conversation and hopping onto Riley's lap.

"Mmmm...hey, silly boy..." Riley dreamily uttered. "Who's a silly boy..."

"Yeah, isn't he precious?" asked Elsa. "Isn't it so nice having someone we can take care of? Someone who...makes us feel so needed?"

"Nnnnnnngh... oh, you said it..." mumbled Riley. Her agreement pleased Elsa, though Elsa had a feeling that while having her feet pampered like this, Riley would agree to almost anything. She applied pressure. Riley's head lolled back.

"OHHHHHH..."

"Jag älskar dig, vet du."

"Nnnnngh älskar dig too."

Elsa was astute enough to perceive that a conversation like this needed to be eased into. And that if she wanted Riley to consider this with an open mind, that mind had to be cleanly refreshed. Riley would have to calm and recupe from the bearable but annoying strain work put on her. Elsa adored Riley, and felt for her, what with the demands of this career weighing her shoulders. But on the other hand, she loved feeling needed and wanted around, like the happy homemaker she essentially was. And she couldn't describe the joy she got from de-stressing Riley, from the tender feet up. Or the pussy.

When Riley less than intelligibly announced that was enough, Elsa unpawed her paws, toweled off her own, and climbed onto the sofa with Riley to turn it into a love seat. But not before she flipped on the tube, urging them to relax and let their appetites work up.

...

"And how was supper, angel?"

"Quite tasty, as per the 'uzhe,' Swede-heart."

"How wonderful. ...Am I not a doll??"

"The dolliest of dollies."

"I feel the exact same about you. Ssssssoooooooooooo... erm... what would you say, love of my life, if I...were to propose the possibility of... having a bit... more of me around, in a way?...And-and more of you too?"

"...

"...Wait a minute. ...Oh... oh my god, Elsa, are y—... are-are you implying what I think you're implying??"

"I... um... I think I am... if what I'm thinking is the same...uh...think, that you're thinking... I think."

"Are... are you saying that you want to... have a baby with me??"

"Oh, Riley, honey, I've been thinking about it so much lately! For... for the longest time I kept wondering why having a job wasn't important to me, and, and why I was happy staying home but I still felt like there was something missing. And...then it hit me! That's what I want! I wanna be a Mom! And...and I guess that would make you a Mom too. And I don't know if that fits into your plans, but... I'm-well, I'm just saying I've found out now it's what I want. We've...y-y'know, we've been married for a while now, and... well, maybe it's time we could think about taking the next step. I love Tiger and all, but...well, there's only so much I can do with him. I... oh, god, Riley, I can hear my...oh, what's the word... biologic clock ticking! That's it! That's it. And-and of course I'd be willing to carry it. I've read all about the pregnancy, and...and yeah, it's pretty scary, but I really think I can handle it. I do. I really think it'll be worth it. And... well, you know what a special relationship I have with my tummy too, hee hee. And I'm aware we'd have to have a guy like your Dad to help us, or go to the bank, so to speak. And I don't insist any of this stuff has to happen right away. I-I just had to talk to you about it, darling; I just... couldn't wait any longer to talk about it."

"...Wow, that's... a lot to take in, Els. I, eh...never thought of myself as a Mom before. As a dog-Mom or a cat-Mom, maybe, but not a... Mom Mom. But-but that doesn't mean I wouldn't, or I don't want to. Truth is, babe, it's... now that I think about it, it's actually a really kinda intriguing idea. We are both at a good age... I do make more than money for both of us and Tiger... and if we sat down and budgeted our free time, I'm sure we could maximize it for the kid."

"Yes! Oh, yes! And I—oh, and Riley, älskling, please believe me, I'm not totally idealizing it in my mind. I'm not thinking only about the good things. I-I know there's sacrifices involved, and I'm willing to do them. I've read and thought lot and lot about it, and I've... oh, gosh, I'm-I'm so sorry, Riley, please don't be mad on me, but I've talked to some people about it too. I-I didn't mean to go behind your back, but, I-I... oh god... I just realized I have no excuse for that. ...I'm sorry, darling."

"Well, it's...it's all right, Els. I'm not mad, 's just... well, like I told you, a lotta info to throw at me. I really do admire and appreciate you thinking this through, and I can tell you're pretty passionate about it. And the more I think about it, the...more interesting it sounds, kinda. I mean, when I think about my relationship with my Moms... uh, well, at the risk of sounding immodest, to quote them, having me was the most rewarding thing they ever did."

"Ha! And then buying me was the most rewarding thing you did."

"I would not say that's untrue. Until perhaps we do this."

Gasp. "Omigod, is that a yes??"

"...Let's keep talking."

Kiss.

*****

Tre år till senare—och så börjar det (Three More Years Later: And So It Begins)

Saturday, August 17th, 2024, 8:51 p.m... and eight further months out

Countless conversations, scads of research, consultations, sperm bank visits and donor dossiers later, the Hutchins and Jansson stood on the brink of successful pregnancy. Their sex life remained lively in the meantime. Riley joked to Elsa that this proverbial apple didn't fall far from the tree, as her mothers were still two feisty red-hot Mamas. She also took Elsa to the novelty shop for some toys, including an adjustable vibrating dildo—and playfully quipped how convenient it would be could she fertilize Elsa with this.

As for their donor, they'd officially decided on a 31-year-old gentleman named Steve Oliveri. It ended up not a tough choice at all. After a perusal of profiles at the bank, they learned about Steve, asked him to meet with them... and came as close to falling in love with him as a lesbian and her mostly gynephilic bisexual wife could. He was an architect, kind-hearted, down-to-earth, attractive, and willing to be part of the child's life. Riley and Elsa assured him they wanted him to be as involved as he liked. And quite frankly, while no potential father was perfect, no other donor came close. A hop, skip and a jump later, next stop was the doctor.

It was another, particularly muggy month-iversary when the jolly news finally hit. The entire day was unbearably hot and humid, at a startling high of 95° and an accompanying ninety percent humidity. Luckily for the girls, the house's air conditioning could stand up to any temperature. Not quite so lucky was the fact that it couldn't stop relief-seeking pests from nooking and crannying their way in. Elsa found this out the hard way eight Augusts before one day down in the rumpus room. Upstairs, Riley heard a scream from below. Elsa started scurrying up the stairs.

"Oh my god, babe, what happened??" Riley shouted. "'Dya hurt yourself?"

"No!" cried Elsa. "'Dere's..." Pant. "...'Dere's a cricket down 'dere! It's huge!"

While relieved Elsa was okay, Riley was also underwhelmed. She didn't care for crickets, but they hardly frightened her.

Is that all? "Oh. Well, spray it. Or step on it."

"Oh god, vhere are my shoes?"

"What do you mean, your shoes? Just stomp it."