Special Delivery

Story Info
Role-playing with Grandma and Grandson.
977 words
4.2
27.3k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

Timothy Bellows eased his truck to a stop in front of 3426 Abernathy Way. He checked the address on the package to make sure he was at the right house, then grabbed it and exited his vehicle. He looked in the window of his truck to see his shirt was straight and neatly pressed. He glanced down to see he had a nice, crisp crease going down each pant leg. He smiled, then made his way to the door of the residence. He adjusted his hat as he neared, and once on the front porch he rang the bell. It took about twenty seconds, but someone finally answered.

The woman was a diminutive thing, five-two at the most, with long grey hair and a face that suggested she was quite the good-looking woman back in the day. She smiled as she opened the screen door. "If you'll just set it on my table, please."

"We're really cautioned about entering a person's domicile, Ma'am," the delivery person said.

"I'm afraid I'm too frail to carry it in by myself," Christine McKenzie said with a sad look on her face.

Timothy Bellows sighed, then said, "Okay, ma'am. Just tell me where you want it."

"Follow me," Christine said as she led him to the living room, and once reaching it she pointed at the coffee table and said, "Just leave it right there. I'll back shortly."

"If you could just sign for this, ma'am, I'll be on my way."

"I'm looking for my change purse to give you a tip," Christine shouted back.

"That's not necessary," Timothy said. "Just sign for the package and I'll--"

"Found it!" Christine hollered, but then nothing. The house grew silent.

Timothy looked here and there but saw nothing nor did he hear movement of any kind. Just then a board creaked behind him. He made to turn around but felt something strike the back of his head. There was a resounding **THWACK** that filled the air, and the next moment Timothy had crumpled from his seat and was lying on the floor.

Timothy made to open his eyes, but they were immediately assaulted by the eleven-a.m. sun shining through a window. He tried to move his arms, but they wouldn't budge. He looked up to see his wrists were zip-tied to the coffee table. He tried his legs, and a quick inspection found them zip-tied to the legs of the love seat. He was lying naked and spread eagle on the floor. He caught movement out the corner of his left eye.

"You can struggle all you want," Christine told him, "but you won't be getting free any time soon."

"What do you want from me?" Timothy near shouted.

Christine stepped into full view. She was naked. Her breasts hung from her like loaves of wet bread, and she had an abominably thick thatch of grey pubic hair. "I want what any other woman wants," she answered as she placed herself in front of him. "I want a nice, hard, young cock to play with."

"No. Don't," Timothy almost begged.

"The spider does not consider the feelings of the fly that enters into its web," Christine said as she knelt in front of Timothy. She took his cock into her hands and began to slowly pump it. "The spider just does what comes naturally." With that, she took his cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck it.

"No, don't! Don't! Oh... Oh shit." Timothy couldn't deny it: The old woman had skills. He decided to just let her do her thing so he could hurry up and get the hell out of there. She hadn't even spent five good minutes on him when, "Oh, damn. Here it comes. I'm gonna friggin' cum in your friggin' mouth, ya old bat!" and two seconds later, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!"

Christine seemed a bit shocked at the amount of cum that Timothy spurted into her mouth, but that did not deter her from swallowing every drop. She came off him, swallowed, and said, "AHHHH," before sucking him a few minutes more. She came off him again and continued to pump his cock as she said, "The reason I like you young ones is because you can keep your dick hard," and with that she moved forward and allowed his cock to take up residency in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck you're hot," Timothy whispered.

Christine cackled as she began to fide Timothy's stiff, young cock. After a few minutes, though, she said, "I'm tired. You have to finish it."

Timothy began to thrust his hips upward, filling her pussy time and time again with his rigid dick. Ten minutes of this and he announced, "Oh, shit. Here it comes." Christine cinched down on it as Timothy continued to pump himself into her, and finally he shot off, filling her pussy with his semen.

Christine bent down and kissed him full on the lips. "How was that?"

"It was freakin' great, Grandma," Timothy answered. "These role-playing games seem to make sex a whole lot better."

"I'm glad you enjoy it," she said as she reached onto the coffee table and grabbed a set of scissors. She freed her grandson's hands and allowed him to get his feet as she picked up the whiffle bat from the floor. They embraced and kissed again. "How soon before we can do this again?" she asked.

"Well, we really don't need the role playing," Timothy reminded her. "Why don't I stop by tonight and we can just make love?"

"That's a wonderful idea," Christine said. She hugged her grandson one more time, then allowed him to dress so he wouldn't be late for his classes. She had already begun to think that it would seem like eternity until tonight came, but once it did, they would have the time of their lives.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers