Special Delivery

Story Info
Courtney gets a dance lesson from a gorgeous delivery person.
4.2k words
4.52
8.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney heard the doorbell ring.

She grabbed the towel, wrapped it around her neck and over her shoulders and ran upstairs to answer the door.

"Are you Courtney?" asked the delivery driver.

"In the flesh," replied Courtney in a playful response. "Is that package for me?"

"Yes it is but I'll need some ID" said the driver.

"OK please step in and I'll go get my wallet." Courtney responded.

As she came back with your wallet in hand, she said "I apologize for the music, I'm trying to teach myself Latin dancing."

Courtney stands 5 foot three, is in great shape her 110 pound body is really athletic. She has nicely proportioned hips, a beautiful butt, and B cup tits. This day she was wearing exercise gear tight exercise shorts, and a sports bra. Small beads of sweat we're already on her body as she had been working out for 10 or 15 minutes.

Her form and shape was quite a contrast to the slim, uniform-clad, 5'9", beautiful black woman who commented "I thought you were having a full-blown party with the music this loud."

Courtney, fumbling through her wallet to grab her drivers license commented "Party for one. You know what they say, when the cat's away; the mice will play. You are not from the Caribbean are you?"

"My parents are from the Caribbean. I was born in Seattle. I teach fitness and Latin dancing when I'm not working this delivery gig. As a matter of fact I have to go in a couple of hours for my 7 o'clock class."

Courtney found her ID, reached out to show it to the driver and blurted out "Maybe I should come to you for some dance lessons"

"You happen to be the last delivery of my afternoon. If you want I could show you a couple of things right now. By the way my name is Angela."

Courtney exclaimed "0h you don't have to. I was just kidding."

"No no, I don't mind at all. Dance is my first love. Do you want me to show you a few things?" responded Angela.

"Oh that would be so great. Even if you can show me some basic steps, I would love that. Can I take your jacket Angela?"

Peeling her jacket off her shoulder, Angela exposed a uniform shirt that looked kind of hot with the pockets accenting her breasts. She was obviously in great shape. And Courtney complimented her "Wow you've certainly got the body of a dancer."

Courtney isn't shy, but having said that, she's never been experimental in our sex life. She loves complementing people and seeing their reaction. She's a very warm and genuine type of personality. She is often described as bubbly.

Courtney put Angela's coat on the railing of the stairs up to the living room and asked Angela to follow her to the downstairs side-split entertainment room. Angela could see the YouTube video that Courtney had been trying to watch.

"Angela can I get you a glass of water? Or a glass of wine?"

"Either one. What are you having? It's been a long day. You don't know how much I was looking forward to this last delivery."

"And now you have to work because of me." Courtney laughed as she went to get the drinks.

Courtney returned with a glass of water and a late afternoon glass of Chardonnay, for her new best friend.

"You look like you are into fitness too are you, Courtney?"

"I try to keep the muscles toned especially during this pandemic where it is sometimes hard to get out with friends or go to the gyms. I've been doing a lot of fitness in front of the TV. My husband is on the road quite a bit when he comes back tomorrow. We're were supposed to go to some Latin dance lessons but that was all put on hold. I would love to be able to show off to him when he gets home."

Angela wasn't really in her fitness gear. But she did like the fact that Courtney was. One of the important things as a dance instructor is to see how the other body moves. "So what do you want to start with, Courtney?"

"I love salsa but I find it hard to do without a partner."

"Press play and I'll do the Male part." Courtney pressed play and with an inviting smile, stood with her hands in position for her partner. Angela, returning the smile, quickly accepted Courtney's invitation and stood in front of her with her hands meeting in the proper dance position; left hand high, right hand on Courtney's hip.

Courtney didn't want to acknowledge this outwardly but found it kind of hot that she had invited an attractive woman be her partner in a sexy dance with nobody home. The music started and they danced. Courtney, in her enthusiasm, bumped chests a couple of times with Angela and felt a little awkward around such a great lead dancer.

"Just let me move your hips. You follow remember?" commanded Angela.

Courtney loved the confidence and the firm tone. She was usually a bit of a submissive in the bedroom so this was kind of fun. She reset the dance position and secretly noticed that Angela's pert breasts were inches away from her own. She inhaled a slow, deep, relaxing breath.

"I am so impressed with your movement ability, Angela." Courtney said "You are so fluid and sexy." Those words have never before spilled out of her mouth.

"You're doing quite well for never having had a partner who knew what he was doing. Salsa is so much fun and is a very sexy dance. Are you ready for some twirling? " Has she lifted her hand and Courtney stepped in to do a complete circle.

Courtney was starting to relax and really get into the rhythm. This time she did a half turn to have her back showing to Angela, and looked back over her shoulder. She had this desire to really sway her hips; an odd desire being that she had never considered showing off to a woman. She noticed that Angela had a nice musty smell of someone who'd worked all day. Not overwhelming, but just invitingly nice.

"Wow, you were really getting this." complemented Angela. "I love your enthusiasm and you have a natural sexy tease to your moves."

Courtney blushed but loved the idea that another woman, especially a woman with such talent, noticed her and was confident enough to comment.

"Do you wanna learn some merengue before I go? I'll just show you some basics. It's such a sexy dance so your husband is going to be impressed." Angela said.

"I'd love that. It seems so much more difficult but intoxicatingly seductive!" coo'd Courtney playfully.

"It won't be that tough for you." Angela said with a wry smile. "Why don't I teach you some of the super-hot moves so you can show off." said Angela. "Do you have a pair of sweatpants and a top that I could just throw on. It's a little hard for you to see what's going on when I'm in my uniform."

"Of course, Angela. I'll grab your T-shirt and I even have some clean exercise tights."

Angela came out of the washroom in her new outfit looking really hot. Courtney hadn't noticed fully, what a great body she actually had. Courtney's T-shirt was a little small so fit really tightly showing off Angela's perky breasts. When she released her hair it formed a triangle from shoulder to shoulder with soft curls. Her hair down like this, really accented her soft almond -shaped eyes and she spoke with confidence exclaiming how much better she felt now that she could move.

Wow. This is so forbidden but I am getting turned on by this woman, Courtney thought to herself. Then without thinking to herself she blurted out "Angela that's not fair that you can look hot in a uniform and super hot in exercise gear."

It was no obvious that these two were very comfortable with each other and found each other attractive. Angela felt she couldn't make the first move in somebody else's house, so she caught Courtney's eye and winked in response.

"The basic steps are easy; the sexy parts take some practice. Can you find some music?"

Courtney noticed that her breathing was shallow and her heart was pumping and she fumbled through the YouTube channels. Angela moved over to stand right beside her new partner as they scrolled through the music choices. Courtney loved the guidance on picking a new song. She also loved when Angela gently touched her arm when the right song appeared. She thought this will be really fun to see that magnificent body moving through the sexy dance parts.

As the music came on Courtney turned and clasped her outstretched hands above her head and pranced over to Angela showing off her sexy sway. Angela reached out and grabbed both hips. They just dance like that for the first song. Courtney was really embarrassed to think that she was seducing her newfound friend, but she couldn't stop herself. She was so excited and Angela obviously didn't mind.

Angela twirled her around so that she was now behind Courtney. Courtney playfully arched her back, pressing herself into Angela's crotch.

"Stop stop stop. We gotta get that booty moving." Angela playfully scolded.

"I want you to turn your hands in and put them on your knees, shoulder width apart and bend your knees. Think of it like you want to tease your husband's cock hard so he can rub it between your ass cheeks." Courtney loved the calm nasty confidence of Angela's direction as she was being instructed to really 'turn on' her dance partner. What Angela didn't fully get, was who Courtney was now trying to turn on.

"No arch your back and throw your butt cheeks up to the back of your head, then curl them under, then arch your back and curl it again.

Courtney had been trying this but it didn't really feel sexy. It was more like exercise than dance. She stopped and asked Angela to show her.

Angela didn't skip a beat. She put her hands on her knees, elbows out and arched her back to throw her bum up to the back of her head. She then curled it under and up and under and up. Her gorgeous ass bounced freely. Looking over her shoulder she stepped back towards Courtney so it would be bouncy bum teasing Courtney's rhythmic crotch.

Courtney exclaimed "Oh my God. I would never be able to do that. Look at that gorgeous ass!" Courtney extended her hands to pull Angela in.

"Touch it" instructed Angela. "Put your hand on my butt and just see how it bounces."

Courtney thought to her self, "How the hell are my inner thoughts and desires coming out of her mouth?" Courtney had never thought of touching a woman's ass while she was doing a sexy dance. It was so wrong, but you have to do what the teacher tells you.

Courtney timidly reached down and cupped Angela's left ass cheek. "Can you feel how freely my muscles bounce?" Instructed Angela, "No,no. Cmon Girl, don't go all shy on me now. You know you want to touch this fine, trim ass. You have been invited. Take advantage. You have to really massage deep for the muscles. Pretend you're kneeling bread and my ass is the dough."

Courtney went for it. She was titillated by the invitation and reached out to knead Angela's butt as she was Twerking.

"Did you like that? It felt really good for me. Now it's your turn." exclaimed Angela.

They changed position so Courtney was now in front. She spread her legs shoulder width apart, bent her knees and arched her back and then pulled her pelvis under. She was embarrassed because she couldn't get her ass to bounce. Angela put her hand on Courtney's right cheek and slowly pulled it up and then pushed it down instructing on how to do a proper twerk. "Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Think of him going to town on this cute little butt." Courtney could not believe how good it felt to have these muscular hands squeezing and caressing her ass. She was so titillated, felt so guilty and yet shy. She really wanted to do this so she just went with the flow.

"You've got a great ass Courtney. You gotta be able to do this. I want you to relax as I move your bum."

Courtney was in heaven. Here is this tall, slim, fantasy woman caressing her ass. All Courtney could think of what is that they were alone at this moment and no one ever had to know. Her heart was throbbing. It felt like she was having an affair.

Courtney was so turned on and decided it was now or never so she asked Angela if she could try that again. "That part of putting my hand on your ass while you dance, this time from in front of you? "

"Courtney?" Stuttered Angela, staring directly into her eyes as she guided Courtney's hands back to her ass? "I'm a little shy to say this but I'm really turned on."

Courtney broke the eye contact and went back to the massaging. This time with a lot more passion. It felt really good to be the aggressive one so Courtney cupped and massaged the bottom of her ass and back up to the top of her ass and teasingly brushed across her labia. Feeling these powerful muscles moving to the rhythm Courtney was relaxing into the fact that she wanted this woman to do more than dance. She couldn't believe how turned on she was.

Now it was Angela's turn to put her hand back on Courtney's butt. Courtney turned and gave Angela free rein. She noticed how good it felt and noticed that there was a little more massage to it now. Courtney instinctively twisted her ass to give access to Angela's fingers around her butt hole and even farther down. Angela was enjoying this obviously as well. She massaged the hips and down to the ass as Courtney tried to keep the rhythm. Courtney's arched back presented a beautiful view for Angela. Courtney's crotch also showed that she was enjoying it. Angela's hands roamed freely around Courtney's butt. She grabbed, twisted and caressed the two cantaloupes that made up Courtney's ass. Courtney let out a pleasureful little moan as Angela playfully separated the cheeks and brought them back together. It wasn't hard to tell that they were both turned on by this.

Courtney could feel Angela's powerful hands separating her cheeks and pulling them together. Reflexively she worked into those hands and she couldn't believe how sexy it was. This woman knew exactly how to touch her. Not to disappoint, Courtney pushed her ass into Angela's fingers. Angela commanded Courtney to bend lower, as she did Angela's hands went under to cup Courtney's cheek. As she came up from that position she noticed that Courtney hands would naturally slide down to the back of her thighs which were her secret pleasure zone.She noticed Angela spending a little more time around her butt and occasionally slipping down to brush her labia through her exercise tights. This was an incredible turn on. Yes this was the sexy part.

Courtney turned around and looked at Angela in the eye. Angela could see the lust but didn't back off. Courtney put her arms around Angela's neck and slowly drew her wonderful full lips in for a kiss. She wondered if this was going too far, but driven by the lust, she didn't want to stop. Their lips met. Courtney could not believe how soft and tender Angelas mouth was. She could also feel the warmth of Angelis tongue slipping gently out from between her protruding lips.

Angela pulled Courtney towards her and slid her left hand down to Courtney's asscheek but her right hand slid up and grabs leases engorged breast. This was so hot and so naughty. But Courtney knew she couldn't stop. With the rhythm music still going Courtney's rhythm stopped to all but still. She ground her hips into Angela's hips. And the move was reciprocated. The kiss went from soft and sensual too firm and full of the passion of first sex.

Angela initiated lifting Courtney's sports bra. Accommodatingly she raised her hands to the ceiling. She then lifted Angela's T-shirt to expose a lovely rack held together by a very simple bra. Angela reached around the back and released the clasp. Now the two of them were chest to chest swing slowly to the music. Courtney let her hands move all over Angela's back and down to her ass pulling her tightly against Courtney's hips.

Angela took the hint and slid her hand down the back of Courtney's pants and she started to roll them down her legs. Courtney could feel a rush of cool air on her pussy in sharp contrast to the last 10 minutes of heating up. As fitness shorts hit the ground, Courtney stepped out and flung them with her foot. Here she was standing nude in front of a beautiful black woman she had just met an hour earlier.

Not to be undone, Angela slipped off her sweatpants and was now down to her panties. Courtney slid behind her, pinched the waistband and slowly started to unwrap her present to herself. As she eased the panties slowly off Angela's left hip, she voiced her protest that had Angela started to help. Angela got the message and just raised her hands above her head, closed her eyes and gently swayed. Courtney wanted to do this on her own so as the panties sank to the floor, so did Courtney. She was now 'cheek to cheek' with that beautiful ass and could see a beautifully manicured mound. As Angela turned and stepped out of the panties, Courtney kissed at her belly button with licks and nibbles, she made her way down to Angela's slightly intoxicating musky mound. Courtney had never been with a woman but instinctively knew to tease her lips. Angela spread her legs to give Courtney access. Courtney's hands slid from the back of her knee up to her taut ass and around the front of her now nude lover to a beautiful mound. As Courtney stood up, she turned her palm up and slowly slid her hand over Angeles clit, touched her opening and could feel how wet she was. And kept going to her tight little butt hole. Angela gave her free access.

The mix of emotion was delightful for Courtney. She had the guilt of fooling around on her husband, the ecstasy of being with another woman, and the sheer power lust of roaming around her friend's body.

Angela opened her eyes and reached out to Courtney's shoulders to bring her in for another long, lustful kiss. She massaged Courtney's breasts as Courtney now raised her hands above her head. Courtney's breath was a deep inhale as she allowed her new lover to caress her chest; here she was manhandle by a woman who obviously wanted her body. It was such a turn on that she would never be able to explain to a man.

Courtney quickly grabbed Angela's hand and escorted her to the downstairs bedroom. Nobody had used that bed for months. She turned Angela around and Angela fell under the bed with a bit of a giggle. Leaving her one leg on the ground spreading exposing her pussy to her new lover. Courtney wasted no time. She got down on her knees and spread Angela's legs so she could have access to these beautiful pink lips.

Angela's pussy reminded her of an orchid. And on every orchid there were drops of sap; delicious drops on the petals. Angela made sure that Courtney got a great scalp massage. In a surprise move Courtney stopped. She asked Angela to flip over so she could see that perfect ass. Angela turned on her stomach, hands around the pillow and spread her legs giving Courtney access. Courtney grabbed Angela's butt cheek like you would a mound of pizza dough. She then went over to the other side and massaged a second perfect mound. Smelling the musky smell from Angela's pussy, she spread her butt cheeks teased the perfect little butt hole and worked her finger down to penetrate Angela from behind.

Angela writhed on the bed with moans of approval. Courtney was mesmerized by the ass cheeks. She was mounted on Angela and worked her left cheek while her right hand penetrated Angela's flower gently in and out. She worked at in and out rhythmically, back-and-forth rimming her pussy then plunging deep. She could feel Angela starting to come so she increased the rhythm. With a shutter Angela 'coo'ed and closed her legs, mission accomplished.

Now it was Courtney's turn. Angela rolled over and grabbed Courtney for a really passionate kiss. She rolled on top of Courtney and instructed Courtney to grab her wrists above her head. This was a nice vulnerable position exposing all of her parts, her magnificent parts to her lover. Angela slowly licked the side of Courtney's neck giving nice nibbles and working down to her breasts. She reached her right nipple she inhaled it and bit it firmly then let it go and inhaled it again. This was rougher than Courtney had ever played...but so exhilarating. Angela nibbled, caressed and pinched on Courtney's sensitive breasts, alternating left and right. The pain, the excitement, the smells, the forbiddeness.

12