Special Delivery Ch. 01

Story Info
Delivery driver receives more than he expected.
6.9k words
4.66
24.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough week, I thought to myself as I pumped gas, getting ready for my DoorDash shift. I had already worked my 40 hours at my regular job, and now it was time to spend my weekend delivering food. It was a fun gig most of the time; I set my own hours, I got to listen to my own music and enjoy the solitude of the drive. Last week had been trying: a number of cancelled orders and long waits at busy restaurants surrounded by noise and impatient people. The thing that had made it all worth it had been one delivery in particular. The restaurant had the food ready to go, and when I arrived at the apartment, I was greeted by an enthusiastic German Shepard named Thor, who nearly bowled me over when his owner opened the door. Her name was Naomi, and she was disarmingly cute. She was flustered, and overly apologetic as I laughed off the assault by Thor. I pet him and scratched behind his ears, chatted with Naomi for a minute while she got him calmed down and back inside, and then gave her the food she had ordered, wished her a great night, and continued on with my Dash. A few minutes after leaving her place, I got a text from one of the masked numbers DoorDash uses for communication between drivers and customers, thanking me for the delivery, and for putting up with her knucklehead of a dog. I told her it was my pleasure, and that I hoped to be able to deliver to her again, and say hi to the both of them.

I was snapped back to the present but the click of the gas handle signalling my tank was full.

Ready for the night, I turned on my DoorDash app and got to work. The first couple of hours flew by and everything was going smoothly. I had just dropped off a delivery to a hungry family with 3 rambunctious kids running around the house, when my phone pinged a new order. I looked down and saw the name 'Naomi R.' and my heart skipped. I couldn't be sure if it was her, but the whole drive to the pizza place to pick up the food, I was hoping it would be. I waited a couple of minutes for the food to be ready, and then swiped right to update the app and get the delivery location. A huge smile blossomed on my face: it was her apartment. I tapped the link to contact her via text. Hi Naomi, it's Scott! I was the Dasher who Thor affectionately assaulted last week. I've got your order for tonight, and I'm on the way. See you and Thor soon! I hopped in my car, slid the food in my delivery bag, and turned out of the lot and onto the street. It was a minute or two later when I got a reply: Hi Scott! We can't wait!

It took about ten minutes before I got to her apartment complex, and a couple of minutes to get out and up to her apartment, which was on the 15th floor. The elevators just happened to be out of service for the weekend. I was slightly out of breath by the time I got up to the right floor, and then it was down the long hallway and around the corner to her apartment. I knocked on the door, and then braced myself for the welcome by Thor. The door opened, Naomi was standing there, and next thing I know, she was in my arms. Thor had tried to push his way through from between her legs, but only succeeded in toppling her into me. I caught her, stumbling backwards and almost dropping the pizza, while Thor pushed his way out into the hall, trying to smell the bag of food and lick my hand at the same time. It was then that I noticed that Naomi was clinging tightly to my arm. I looked down at her, and she sheepishly smiled and then went red, let go of my arm, and practically jumped back to her doorway.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry again!" She said, reaching down and grabbing Thor by his collar and pulling him back into the apartment. "This guy is just too much sometimes."

"I don't mind at all. I've got 4 dogs at home, and I love the attention. Honestly, I wish I could come see Thor every day. And you too, I might add. You're the best part of my night again, hands down. I got excited when I saw your name pop up for a delivery." She smiled, turned even redder than she already was, and glanced down the at the ground for a moment, then down the hallway behind me, then back to my face.

"You must be exhausted from trudging up all the stairs to get here, with the elevator being busted. And then saving me from eating carpet because of my dumb dog here." She said. I noticed she was nervously picking at one of her fingernails. She briefly glanced down again, and then when she looked up at me, I noticed a brief glint of something pass across her face. "W-would you like to come inside for a moment? I can give you a glass of a water, and if you needed to use the bathroom, you're welcome to it. It's totally okay if you're not allowed to, but it's the least I can do."

"Technically, I'm not supposed to enter anyone's residence when I deliver food," I began, "but you don't strike me as a serial killer, and I do actually need to use the bathroom. Really badly, now that I think about it. Are you sure it's ok? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Strange guy like me and all."

"I insist, please," she replied, stepping back and motioning me inside, "based on Thor's response, you're basically a member of the pack. He never gets that excited, especially around men."

After walking in, I set the bag of food down on the counter, took a moment to swipe complete on the delivery, and then paused the app so I wouldn't get any more orders for a bit. Naomi pointed me to the bathroom, and I made a quick pit stop. When I came back out, she was behind the counter of the little kitchen area, facing away from me. I couldn't help looking, she had a nice ass. She was curvy, a little chubby, and was wearing a pair of comfy pajama pants and a tank top. Her feet were bare and her hair was pulled back into a sloppy ponytail that hung down just below the top of her shoulder blades. She was reaching up to grab a glass out of the cabinet, and this gave a nice profile of her back curving out to her hips. I felt Thor walk up and lean against my leg, and I absentmindedly scratched behind his ears while I took in the sight of Naomi. She turned, and i think she noticed me looking, because she turned slightly red again. She filled the glass with water, and handed it to me on the other side of the counter. I thanked her, and then downed the glass while she pulled her pizza out of the bag.

"So, I had ordered this pizza for myself a friend, but my friend bailed. Would you like to stay for a bit and have a bite to eat?" She asked, pulling a couple of plates from the cabinet behind her again. "I could really use the company, to be honest. it's been a really shitty week, and it would be nice to sit down with someone and ignore it all for a while."

"I've got about 20 minutes before my break is over, I'd love to stay and keep you company." I replied with a smile. "I'm sorry you had a bad week, Naomi. I hope it gets better. Now, that pizza smells delicious, let's eat!" She served me a couple slices, grabbed two for herself, and we went and sat at her little dining table off the living room. We chatted about Thor, and my dogs, and she asked about my deliveries. I told her about a couple of the interesting ones I'd had since I started, and we laughed at how weird people can be. Next thing I know, my phone is buzzing, letting me know my break was almost over.

"Naomi, thank you so much for this, it was wonderful." I said with a smile. "I have to get going, but I would really enjoy spending some more time with you, if you'd be willing." I got up from the table and set my empty plate on her kitchen counter. When I turned back, she had a thoughtful, distant look in her eyes. After a moment, she looked up at me, and grinned.

"I'd like that." She replied as she got up from the table. "I would love to meet your dogs, maybe we can have a play date next week sometime?"

"That would be great!" I said as she walked me to the door. I opened the door, but before I could step outside, she grabbed my arm, stood on her toes, pulled me down and gave me a peck on the cheek. She slipped a piece of paper into my hand.

"This is my number. Give me a call later and we'll set it up." She said, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I will. It's a date!" I said, and she laughed and nodded. And then she did the thing that I had been waiting for without realizing it. She bit her lower lip. My goodness, it was so hot. I stepped out into the hall and made my way down the corridor. When I turned back to glance at her apartment door, she was still standing there, watching me go. There was a look in her eyes that set my heart pumping, and I felt a heat rise inside me. She waved, and then ducked back into her apartment.

The rest of the night was a blur. I did another couple hours of deliveries, then headed home. Just before heading to bed, I typed out a text. Goodnight, Naomi. Thanks again for tonight, I look forward to seeing you again soon. A moment later, I got a reply: I really enjoyed your company, Scott. Sweet dreams! I smiled, and drifted off to sleep.

Over the next couple of weeks, Naomi and I texted every day. I learned she had just moved to the area earlier in the year after finishing nursing school. She had started a new job, and had been having trouble making friends in the area. She was almost 10 years younger than me, at 24. We met up a couple of times at the local dog park for a play date, and we went out for dinner another night. The chemistry was evident. Each day we spent together, the attraction grew, like magnets pulling towards each other. After dinner that night, not being able to resist it any longer, we sat on a bench in the small park next to the restaurant, arms wrapped around each other, kissing for what seemed like forever. After coming up for breath for the third time, she climbed on to my lap, towering above me as I looked up into her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me neck, a fire burning in her eyes. She leaned down and kissed me passionately. I had one hand in her hair, cradling the back of back of head, and the other was at the small of her back, just above her ass. Without actively trying to, my hand slid down, and I gently squeezed her ass. A moan escaped her lips, and then she shoved her tongue back into my mouth, and I felt her drop her weight and grind down against my crotch. A moment later, she pulled back, placing her hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.

"I have a confession to make." She stated, with a look of uncertainty. She searched my face for a moment before continuing. "I've never had sex before."

I stared at her for a moment, processing what she had just told me. I put both of my hands around her waist, pulled her into me, and kissed her gently on the lips. I looked into her eyes, now only a few inches from mine, and softly said, "I understand. I'm not going to pressure you into to anything, Naomi. I don't ever want to make you uncomfortable. I know that took a lot of guts to admit, and it makes me happy that you trust me enough to open up. I like you, and, as you can tell," I pushed my hips upward slightly to press my hardened cock against her, "I find you attractive and arousing. However, you are in control of where things go from here." I gave her hips a squeeze and leaned in to kiss her. She pressed her body into mine, moaning into my mouth, and grinding her hips down. After a moment of passionate kissing, she pulled away slightly, once again staring into my face.

"I've had opportunities to lose it," she began, "but it never felt like the right time, you know? And then, as time passed by, and I went to college, it became something that I held on to. I got focused on school, and studying, and graduating. I never met anyone that I felt was worthy of the honor. A couple of guys really tried, but they were too pushy, and it just felt wrong. I don't know exactly how to describe it, Scott, but I feel like all this time, I've been holding onto it for this. For you." I smiled, and she smiled back. She rested her head on my shoulder, arms wrapped around my neck, and squeezed. I wrapped my arms around her, and nuzzled into her neck. We sat there for a few minutes. The only movement was her hips, slowly grinding against my cock. I could hear her breathing get more ragged and short with every passing moment, and next thing I know, a shudder goes through her whole body, and she gasps into my ear. "Fuck," she says, "I have been so pent up all night, wondering what it would be like. That was the first time I've had an orgasm in days."

She kissed my ear, and then whispered, "Take me back to my apartment, I want you."

I gently pushed her away from me so I could look at her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I could tell by the desire in her eyes that she was.

"Yes." She replied, standing up, adjusting her dress, and holding out her hands to me. "Let's go." I stood up, and we walked back to my car, while she leaned against me, hands wrapped around my arm. Once in the car, she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, then leaned against my shoulder, and idly placed a hand in my crotch, rubbing at my still hard bulge the entire drive back to her place.

We pulled into her apartment complex, and I drove into the parking garage, and into a visitors spot. As soon as the doors closed on the elevator, she threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling my mouth down to hers. She was at least a head shorter than me, and stood on her tiptoes to reach. I turned us around, and pressed her up against the side of the elevator, my hands in her hair, holding her face against mine as our tongues battled each other. One of her hands was on my chest, and the other snaked its way down to my crotch, rubbing against my cock through my jeans.

The elevator doors opened, and we stumbled out in the hallway, laughing into each other's mouths and we continued to kiss and touch each other in an awkward stumble down the hall to her room. When we arrived at her door, I pressed up behind her while she tried to get her key in the door, I leaned down and kissed her neck, sliding my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. She giggled as my breath, and beard, tickled her neck. Finally managing to unlock her door, we burst into her apartment. She flicked on the lights, and pulled me over to the couch, dropping her purse on the floor as the door closed. She fell back on the couch, and pulled me down to her.

At this point is when I heard the growl behind me. I turned my head, and saw Thor standing in the kitchen, hair on his back up, and staring at us. "Thor! Hey buddy!" I said, being careful not to move. As soon as he heard my voice, his ears perked up. He took a couple of steps towards us, and once he was confident that the stranger was me, he rushed over and shoved his wet nose in my face, licking the side of my head and whimpering with excitement.

"Well someone else is happy to see you!" Naomi laughed from under me. The mood had been temporo broken, but neither of us seemed to mind. I stood up, helped Naomi to her feet, and then crouched down to give Thor a big hug and some scratches. "Let's get you out for a quick potty break big guy." Naomi went to grab his leash, and we took him downstairs and out into the little courtyard the complex had. We held hands the entire time, and didn't say a word, aside from talking to Thor and coaxing him to do his business. It was cold outside, being early November, and neither of us had the fur coat of a dog.

We made our way back inside, up to Naomi's apartment. Once inside, she put Thor to bed in his crate, draped the blanket over the top, and then turned out the lights in the living room. I was in the kitchen, leaning, against the counter, watching her. She stood up and turned around, saw me watching her, and smiled. She headed to the doorway that led down the hall to the rest of the apartment. She looked over her shoulder, and beckoned me with a finger. She disappeared into the room on the left - her bedroom. I followed her in, and I saw the light on in the adjoining bathroom, with the door mostly closed.

"I'll be right out." Naomi said from inside, as I took a quick glance around the room. It was modest for an apartment. Enough room for a queen size bed, her dresser, and a decently sized closet where much of her clothing hung. There were a few picture frames on the walls, of her with various friends and family I assumed. Some random art hung on the walls, the kind of stuff you'd find at most home goods stores; not bad, and it tied the room together. The bed had a large headboard, the kind that has cushion built into it to resemble a quilted pillow. I sat on the edge of the bed, and untied my shoes, kicking them off and sliding them neatly under the foot of the bed. I could hear her moving around in the bathroom, and a moment later, the door opened. She had let her hair down, but aside from that, looked the same as minutes before.

"Hi." She said softly, smiling at me as she walked over. She stood in front of me, her hands held sheepishly together in front of her, and looked down into my eyes.

"Hi." I replied, taking her hands in mine and bringing them to my lips. I kissed her left hand, and then her right, and then turned them over and kissed each of her palms, right then left. I pulled her down and sat her next to me on the bed.

"Before you ask," Naomi begins, "no, I haven't changed my mind. I want you, Scott. I want you to be my first." I reach my hand up to her cheek, smiling at her, and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips. A soft moan escaped her, and a groan escaped mine. I stood up, and pulled her with me.

"I'm going to make this amazing for you, Naomi. If at any point you want me to stop, just say so, and I will." I informed her. She nodded, and then turned around, pulling her hair to one side and in front of her, tilting her head forward slightly. I grabbed the zipper on her dress, and slowly pulled it down.

I leaned over and kissed her neck, right where it begins to curve to her shoulder, while the zipper made its way down. When I felt it catch at the bottom, I reached up, and gently slid the straps off her shoulders, kissing my way across the right side of her shoulders as more and more skin was exposed. The dress fell to the floor as the straps came off her shoulder, and I realized she wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing underneath it, except her red heels. I wrapped my arms around her, one against her stomach, and one above her breasts, near her collarbone. I kissed her neck just behind her right ear, and felt her squirm in my grasp, pushing back against me. I kissed my way down her neck, and when I got to the bottom, I turned her around to face me, still wrapped on my arms.

I kissed her on the left side of her face, right behind the jaw and below the ear, and then down to the collarbone. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I lifted her up and sat her back on to the bed. Our mouths met, and we kissed as I slowly eased her backwards, until she was lying on her back, legs wrapped around my waist, my body pressing down on her. I reached back, grabbed her wrists, and gently pulled her arms out from around my neck and up above her head to each side. As we kissed, I trailed my fingers down her arms, lightly touching her bare skin. I pulled away from kissing her, looked her in the eyes, and smiled.

"I hope you're prepared for a long night, because I'm going to be taking this slowly." I said, as my hands trail down her sides, to her hips. She closed her eyes and hummed at me, a smile on her lips.

"That feels so good, Scott." She said huskily. "This can go on forever as far as I'm concerned. Don't ever stop touching me." With my hands on her hips, I gave a little squeeze, digging my fingers in slightly. I lifted her up a little, and pushed her further onto the bed, forcing her to unwrap her legs from my hips. For a moment, I just stood over her, taking in the sight of her naked body.

12