Special Delivery Ch. 02

Story Info
Billionaire gets another special delivery.
1k words
4.3
9.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

I was anxiously awaiting another special delivery, my half-anniversary gift. I had no idea what it was, but Kandi hinted several times that she knew I'd love it. I stood near the head of the table in the Great Hall at 6:15, even though dinner wouldn't be ready until seven.

As they finally walked down the grand staircase at 6:50, Jaye and Kandi were beautiful in their pretty dresses. My blonde little wife wore a light blue that matched her eyes, and black to make her curly golden hair stand out. Brunette Jaye wore yellow with lots of purple flowers printed on it.

Kandi had invited her mother and sister to dinner, and I saw a young blonde wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt walk in carrying an infant. I thought she was beautiful, despite her plain outfit. Her hair matched Kandi's. Other than her large chest and being half a head taller, her body matched Kandi's too. I was surprised she had a baby, since she only looked about 21 years old. The cute little one was also a blonde.

I said, "You're right, Kandi, your sister looks just like you, gorgeous. But where's your mom?"

The two of them laughed and Kandi explained, "Amber is my Mom and she's holding my sister, Jenna. We have the same growth disorder."

Amber said, "When I went to the hospital to give birth to Kandi, the doctors wanted to know who abused me. I was a high school senior, but they thought I was only 13!"

I laughed. "Okay, your sister is cute, and your mother is gorgeous, like you."

Amber asked, "How old do I look?"

I thought a moment and guessed, "You look like a college student, maybe 22."

She giggled. "I turn 37 in a few months!"

We joked around and had some small talk through dinner. When we were nearly finished, Amber asked, "Is it okay if I breastfeed her in here?"

Kandi said, "Sure. I know my husband would love it if you sat in his lap while you do."

I suppressed my initial reaction of begging and pleading. Instead, I politely asked, "Please?" She handed the baby to Kandi, then sat in my lap and pulled off her big t-shirt, revealing a nursing bra. I stared intently from only inches away as the baby sucked milk from a pink nipple.

Kandi asked, "Isn't it just so sweet to watch! I'd love to be able to breastfeed a baby, or at least have one of my own."

I involuntarily said, "So beautiful!"

I kept watching as she switched the baby to her other breast. I was surprised how much seeing a few drops of milk leak out turned me on. I wondered aloud, "Do you want us to adopt her? We'd be happy to. Or would you like to live with us?"

Amber calmly said, "I'm just visiting. I missed Kandi and wanted to see her. She wanted you to watch me breastfeed, too." She smiled as I stared at the fleshy pink nub between the baby's lips.

I started to suggest, "If you ever change your mind..."

Kandi kissed me. "She won't. Your gift is upstairs. I'll introduce you."

She took my hand and led me to a guest room. A young and very chesty redhead was sitting on the edge of the bed. She stood when she saw us, and I noticed she was nearly my height. The top of Kandi's head was even with her chin. Kandi said, "Kurt, this is Hailee."

She wore white slacks and a pink sweatshirt. I was shocked at the shape of her huge breasts, more than twice the size of Jaye's big ones!

Hailee had a smile on her lips and a blush in her cheeks as she told me, "I know you have some questions you don't want to ask, so I'll tell you. I turned 18 last month, I'm not on any birth control, and my bra size is 38-F." She lifted the front of her shirt a moment so I could see it.

I was too aroused and nervous to put together a sentence. "I um... ah... WOW!"

Kandi was nearly crying from joy. "She'll have babies with you if she can live with us. We can have babies!"

Hailee timidly said, "Two or three. I don't want any more than three."

I held her hand, and Kandi's. "Two or three would be GREAT!"

Kandi looked in my eyes and said, "I have some conditions, though. I want to be in the room. Don't screw her without me."

I nodded. "Sure."

Kandi added, "When I was growing up I never knew my Dad, and my Mom wasn't around much. Please don't joke or tease me. I... I want to call you two 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'."

"I'd love to call my pretty little wife 'Baby' and have her call me 'Daddy'!"

Kandi asked, "Does anybody have questions? Do we all agree, Hailee will move in and have babies with you?"

I practically shouted, "YES! Please!"

Hailee said, "This place is GREAT! I can't wait to live here!" Her cheeks quickly reddened as she added, "And sleep with you." She rested a hand on my chest and looked in my eyes.

"I can't wait either!"

Kandi said, "The limo will take you home and the movers will be there in the morning. See you tomorrow!"

Hailee kissed Kandi's cheek. "See you then. Thank you so much!" I felt a growth between my legs as she kissed my lips.

After Hailee left I pondered, "Wow! The BOOBS on her! And she's going to give us babies!"

Kandi started blushing. "She told me she likes sex with girls, too."

Jaye surprised us with, "GAWD, she's hot! If I could sleep with her, I'd be tempted to stay a ladyboy!"

Kandi put a hand on Jaye's crotch. "We can ask her? I'd hate to lose your nice dick."

I asked, "Are you serious? Would... would you keep your body the way it is now and stay with us?"

Jaye pondered, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to think about it."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers