Special Delivery Instructions

Story Info
Shay gets a big Dirk to fuck and suck.
2.5k words
4.6
12.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment, a split second in the sweaty sex in which Shay realized that she'd gotten what she'd asked for, just not how she'd expected. It was like shaking an apple tree, only for oranges to fall; though perhaps banana would be the better example of fruit. She'd assumed that when the hacker promised he'd send her a "big dick to fuck and suck", he was referring to one of the rubber variety, as they'd been referencing sex toys. But the couriered cock was fleshy and throbbing, sliding effortlessly between her oiled palms as she knelt before its owner.

How did I get here? Shay mused inwardly, enjoying the hard girth in her hand. This morning I awoke to practice online yoga, and by the afternoon I'm getting fucked by a DHL delivery man per the requests of an anonymous hacker-cum- sugar daddy?

After the hacker watched Shay pleasure herself upon a popsicle, she'd succumbed to a siesta in the afternoon heat, and rose to the rapping upon her apartment door. "Coming," she grunted, untangling herself from the sheets and stepping over her juice-stained yoga mat to retrieve her most airy article of clothing, a purple silk dressing gown, crumpled upon the floor. While tying the sash, she peeked through the peephole of her studio's front door. Still hazy from her nap, she stared in confusion at the yellow uniform and red logo of the delivery service. "I didn't order anything..." Shay began, smoothing her sweat-sodden, sun-kissed hair into a barely tamed bun. Then she recalled the hacker declaring, or rather typing, that he'd send her more olive oil, as she'd finished the last bottle during her yoga session. Her sex tightened at the recollection and, with the hopeful musing that the package contained clamps, her nipples stiffened.

Turning the tattered knob, she opened the paint-chipped door to reveal a black bearded man whose bulging biceps held a cardboard box. "I've got delivery for Shay McCallister," he grunted, not bothering to hide his dark gaze as it surveyed her curvaceous frame, cinched with the robe's rope.

"Yeah," she affirmed, blushing while wondering if the box contained her requested sex toy. As she hovered over the box to sign the courier's receipt, her gown parted, revealing a sliver of cleavage.

"Hot," the man, Dirk, according to his stitched nametag, whispered.

"What?" asked Shay, addressing his brazen remark with an incredulous expression.

"Hot," Dirk repeated boldly, meeting her gaze. "It's a scorcher today."

"Oh, yeah," she agreed, taking the parcel. As a waitress, she was used to the innuendo from lonely old men, and less subtle compliments from mid-life crisis divorcees looking for fresh tail, as Dirk likely was, judging by his slightly receding hairline and further advancing laugh lines. She was about to shut the door, eager to tear into the box and play with her new toys when the same piercing alarm, sent by the hacking voyeur to interrupt her earlier yoga session, began shrieking from her laptop.

"God damn!" she saw the Dirk mouth as he dropped the electronic tablet to plug his ears.

Shit, Shay swore to herself as she sped to the desk, wincing at the wail while opening the computer's lid. As the machine fired to life, the alarm subsided, dropping by decibels as the ancient operating system awakened. In the blare, she heard neither the apartment door close behind her, nor the footsteps, and was thus shocked to feel a hand grab her ass.

"I can't wait to tear into this," Dirk growled, barely audible through the echoing din, though Shay felt his hot breath on her ear. With his other arm he pulled her frame towards his, her backside greeting a hard rod pulsing through his pants.

"What are you doing?" cried Shay, lurching against his grip, her torso toppling upon the desk. The robe rode up, revealing the creamy skin on her thighs that Dirk painted red with a hard slap. She yelped, not expecting the blow.

A heavy weight crushed her back, beard hairs tickling her neck as Dirk whispered, "I've got special delivery instructions. He said you'd try to resist. That it's part of your fantasy. That I should only stop if you drop the safe word."

"Safe word?" Shay questioned, her cheek pressed against the desk.

"Shut up," Dirk snapped, removing his compression to slap her exposed ass.

Stifling her yelp this time, Shay pulled herself upright as Dirk stripped his polo shirt, revealing a broad, hairy chest and built arms. "Stop! I don't know what you're talking about!" cried Shay, holding up her hands in protest, terrified in her defenselessness at the burly delivery man. But Dirk only smirked, his large frame approaching her coiled posture. Dominating her wrists with one hand, he pressed her into the wall, using his other hand to part her pussy lips.

"Your cunt says otherwise," he grunted, slipping a finger into her. Shay tried to recoil further, but was already flush against the wall. Besides, she felt herself widening over Dirk's intrusion, eagerly clenching his thick digit. Abandoning his position, much to her dismay, Dirk retrieved the parcel he'd delivered and tore open the cardboard.

What the hell is happening? Shay mused, the words trapped in her constricted throat as she regained rationale. Her frantic eyes scanned the small studio, taking in Dirk's massive frame blocking the only exit. As he unbuckled his trousers, she saw the laptop's built in camera blink to life; a knowing wink. "That son a bitch," she mumbled, cursing the puppet master, tucked away in his Siberian bunker or Nigerian command center. Despite the heat, Shay shivered as Dirk extracted from the box a liter of extra virgin olive oil, and from his boxers a throbbing erection, a thick stem bulging beneath a mushroom cap.

Approaching her frozen stance he growled, "This will really moisten you up," and tore the plastic lid off the bottle. Instead of pouring the oil on his hands to massage her quaking cunt as she'd expected, Dirk commanded, "Get on your knees."

Catching the blinking computer camera in the corner of her eye, Shay obeyed, humiliated, shaken, and yet strangely secure, knowing that someone was on the other end, in control of the situation. Head to head with Dirk's 6ish inches, she watched oil cascade over his smooth shaft, dribbling down to his full balls, hanging low in the stifling heat.

"Mmm," he moaned as Shay slid her hands upon his girth, glancing up at his budding pot belly and grizzly beard, then towards the computer. She enjoyed the hard pulse in her smooth palm, Dirk's gleaming tip already leaking a little cum. Shay was starved, hadn't had a cock since she begrudgingly gave a blow job to her ex months ago. It had been quick and procedural, a matter of the right rhythm and grip that she'd perfected from years of stuffing the same sausage in her bored mouth. But Dirk's dick was different; girthier and grimier, she suspected, from likely fucking strippers and rubbing one out in his delivery van with squalid hands.

Without waiting for his command, Shay tasted the appetizer of his salty seed, much to the delivery man's delight. "You hungry little whore," he grinned, peering down at her mouth as she sucked him deeper. Like Shay, Dirk also marveled at the serendipitous events of the day. He'd arrived at work late, slightly hungover from one too many beers and the sweltering humidity. Tucking the truck full of parcels in his usual alley, he lit a joint, feeling the headache dissipate. The high bliss, however, was shortly interrupted as his mobile received a message; a video, apparently recorded from the device itself, of him lighting up an illicit substance, the corporation's logo plainly visible on his uniform. "Fuck," he cursed as he watched the video, stoned and stunned as to how his phone recorded such incriminating evidence.

That's exactly what I need you to do, a message then appeared. Subsequently he received instructions on how precisely he was to make this special, non-DHL sanctioned delivery. "My long distance girlfriend has this stranger rape fantasy," the message described, and detailed how he was to proceed providing a package to one, apparently horny, Shay McCallister. "When you make the delivery, I'll signal the alarm." Dirk assumed the sender meant figuratively, and was startled by the shrill shriek of Shay's laptop when he arrived at her dingy dwelling.

The girl played along marvelously when he charged into her apartment. Must have been an actress in high school, he supposed. Her fear and reluctance were so believable, that it only further encouraged Dirk, who had his own fantasies. His wife was appalled by his penchant for porn featuring women slapped, strangled, and fucked against their will, a cache of which she found downloaded on their desktop computer. She called him a "rapist", and Dirk futilely explained that he had no such desire, that it was only the idea of such that excited him. Still, he couldn't help relish the opportunity to act as one, to fulfill this strange girl's fantasy as well, per the instructions of her kinky, rich boyfriend. "Once I see that you've delivered cum into her pussy, I'll deliver $1000 into your bank account." Dirk's red rimmed eyes couldn't believe the message.

I'd do it for free, he thought. As he drove to her address, he was expecting a catch: that the girlfriend was severely obese or paraplegic, that it was a friend's elaborate prank or set up by his estranged wife. But the girl was gorgeous, and answered the door wearing only a purple silk robe, ready for Dirk's dick. She even angled the laptop camera, through which Dirk assumed the boyfriend was whacking, to showcase his springing erection rather than dubious visage.

And so, as her lips licked the trickle of pre-cum, he seized her head and pulled her deeper onto his cock. Not expecting the sudden intake, Shay choked on the ram, battering the back of her throat. She couldn't unlatch around his pulsing member, as he gripped her skull fixing her upon his thrust. Although she whimpered in protest, it only seemed to encourage him further as he slid further down her throat.

"Fuck," Dirk groaned, feeling close to climax. He'd always wanted to deep throat a thirsty slut, and the realization that she was swallowing him as far as possible increased his need. ...delivered cum into her pussy... the message's words echoed. He wasn't as spry as he once was in his youth. If he came now, he'd need significant time to recover, and might lose the intensity of the scene. Shoving her head away from his red rock cock he tore her robe lapels revealing a tanned torso beneath young, perky breasts. "Up," he commanded, and she rose to her short stature, a single tear escaping from her bloodshot eyes. She was tiny, could use a hearty meal. In fact, Dirk recalled lifting heavier parcels than her as he tossed her face down onto the lumpy bed. Her ass rose like two scoops of vanilla ice cream and as he spread her legs, he was encouraged by the sight of her lips, shining with desire.

Shay was surprised that she'd enjoyed deep throating Dirk's dick. Her ex had always begged her to take him deeper, and Shay had to point out that her mouth physically couldn't take his lackluster chode further than his unruly bush. Dirk was bigger, however, and busted open her throat. She'd gagged saliva, but also found hot excrement slipping from her cunt. When Dirk threw her onto the bed, she tightened in excited anticipation. "Mmmm, fuck me," she found the request slipping from her mouth, overwhelmed with a carnal desire to feel herself stretched over his eager girth and leaking with sweaty, salty semen. She was expecting him to hesitate, to pause and produce a condom, and was thus temporarily stunned as she felt his member slide into her clenched pussy.

"Wait!" she wailed, realizing there was no rubber barrier between her and this total stranger. As she attempted to lift her torso, Dirk's ripped arms restrained her to the bed. One hand reached pressed the front of her womb, fixing her fiercely upon his pumping hips. The pressure upon her G-spot excited Shay, and the more she tried to slip from his grip, the harder her held her in place, and the more she leaked lubrication onto his balls.

The miniscule portion of Dirk's psyche not focused on fucking the tart against her will wondered if it was too soon to cum. But the more she scrambled, trying to free herself, the harder and faster he found himself thrusting. Once his knuckles started massaging her lower abdomen, however, she responded by arching her back, her ass rising magnificently as she began to match his plunging. "Oh God that feels good," she moaned into the mattress, and he nearly blew his load as her walls tightened around his swell.

A dim part of Shay's consciousness contended with the taboo sensations. "Don't cum inside me!" she protested, turning her head to face Dirk.

It's all part of her fantasy, he told himself as he pushed her head onto the bed and slid his inches in and out of her soaked cunt. "I'll cum where I want slut," he stated, sucking her ear with a slight bite. Maintaining his pressure on her belly and brains, he stretched his fingers to fondle her clit. Touching the silky bud, slick with her salt, sent shocks through her spine and she bucked her hips upon his dripping stick.

"Oh fuck," she wailed, feeling herself coiling towards explosion. She couldn't let this stranger possibly impregnate her; but the desire to feel warm ribbons of cum fill her quivering cunt overrode logic. "Give it to me!" cried Shay. As he began unloading inside her, she too gushed in ecstasy, lost in moaning delight while her pussy overflowed with the delivery man's seed.

God that was hot, the message later appeared as Shay stumbled to the bathroom to mop her drenched sex. She didn't say or type anything, ashamed as the DHL man slid back into his uniform. The hacker typed, I forewarned you that I was going to send a Dirk to fuck and suck, and you asked for a big one. Still dazed from her orgasm, her eyes strained to make out the earlier messages. And sure enough, he'd typed "Dirk", which Shay had written off as a typo.

"You're boyfriend's one lucky guy," Dirk commented, zipping his trousers. Although, if he can afford to pay me a thousand bucks to fuck his chick, why can't he put her up in a nicer place, he wondered, glancing at the moldy ceiling, the barred windows.

"What?" asked Shay, turning to face the DHL man, her face red from exertion and embarrassment.

Shit, maybe I wasn't supposed to break character. "Nothing," said Dirk, stooping to grab the electronic tablet. "I gotta go... more deliveries," he excused himself, suddenly feeling something fishy about the fantasy. As soon as he was back in his truck, however, he found that he was $1000 richer, according to his bank balance, but that fucking that girl, seemingly against her will was priceless.