Special Formula

Story Info
Brooke takes a 'special formula' with unexpected results...
5.1k words
4.67
46.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke shuffled nervously in her seat wondering what on earth she was doing where she was. How had she come to be so desperate that she found herself sitting in the waiting area of some shady 'clinic' on the wrong side of town? Perhaps if she were richer or could bear to wait much longer she could be somewhere else, but if what she'd seen for herself was true, this was the only place that would give her instant results that were within her price range.

The previous 'customer' had left a few minutes ago, wiping her mouth slightly but otherwise looking incredibly pleased with the service she had received, and Brooke was the only person left waiting. The door to her left opened and out stepped a stunningly beautiful woman. She looked like she had stepped straight out of a teenage boy's deepest fantasies, dressed like what could be described as either a secretary or a teacher and with assets to match the fantasy.

Her face was immaculately made up with deep rouge lips and smoky eye shadow hidden behind a pair of thin glasses and her dark, silky hair pulled into a sharp bun. A simple, white, button up blouse covered her torso or at least would have done if not for her almost obscenely huge breasts which took up over half of her torso and looked to be making a desperate attempt to escape her top. Her waist drew in only to widen right back out into her hips that were veiled with a short, simple pencil skirt that ended just above her knees.

The sight of her was enough to make Brooke's jaw drop and only reinforced the insecurities that had brought her there in the first place. Brooke herself was incredibly pretty, with near perfect facial features and long, flowing blonde hair. Her face was enough to draw anyone's attention, but it seemed clear to Brooke that her body was what lost that attention again. She had almost no bust to speak of, next to no ass and certainly no real hips to be found either. Despite knowing that she was still hot by anyone's standards, her body left her feeling like an unfinished masterpiece, as if Michelangelo had stopped with David's head and left the rest of him as a formless block. Despite constant reassurances from family, friends and boyfriends, nothing could change her opinion.

"Brooke?" the stunning woman said.

"Y-yes, that's me," Brooke said, nervously rising to her feet.

The woman looked her up and down, grinned, and then beckoned her into the room. Brooke followed her, micro-analysing the look she had given her and determining she clearly thought she was pathetic and gross for having such an unwomanly figure. All that would soon be just a memory if everything went right. When she left here today, she'd finally be on her way to having the body she always dreamed of to match her face.

The woman took a seat behind a desk in the room, her globe-like breasts jiggling like jello as she sat down and offered Brooke the seat opposite.

"So Brooke," she said as Brooke sat down, "my name is Katarina, or Kat for short if you like. I will be the one to help you today."

Her voice was velvety and sultry, feeling like audible honey in Brooke's ears, but she couldn't help herself from feeling concerned.

"Wait, I thought it would be someone else I was seeing..."

"A man you mean?" Katarina grinned. "Don't worry, most women do. And you're in very capable hands, let me assure you."

Brooke began to realise she was finding it incredibly difficult to keep her eyes away from Katarina's huge bust and quickly and deliberately snapped her eyes away so that they met Katarina's instead. Katarina seemed amused by this and carried on.

"I always like to start by asking how much you know about what we do here," she invited Brooke.

"Well, I've seen from the pictures that you can help girls like me get bigger... in the right places," Brooke added. She was quite happy staying slim, it was just certain parts of her that needed adjusting.

"That is the long and short of it," Katarina said with a grin. "And have you spoken to any of our previous clients before?"

"No," Brooke replied, wondering where this was going.

Katarina simply continued to grin and turned towards the tablet propped up on her desk. She seemed to be reading something as she spoke again.

"I see you have booked in to enhance your breasts today?" she said, looking over her glasses back in Brooke's direction.

"Yeah," Brooke confirmed.

The 'clinic' offered more options than just breast enhancement, but Brooke's price range only extended to one procedure and she figured the breasts might be enough anyway.

"Just your breasts?" Katarina grinned back at her, looking her up and down again.

"Erm, yeah, I can't afford the rest yet," Brooke replied, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"No problem. No doubt you'll be extremely happy with what you get today and will rush back soon for the rest," Katarina laughed slightly. "Now, I need to see what I'm working with so if you could remove your clothes please."

"Oh, er, all of them?" Brooke replied, a little caught off guard by the abruptness of the request.

"Of course," Katarina grinned back.

"But if you're only working on my breasts..."

"Trust me, it'll be far easier if you have no clothes at all," Katarina cut her off. She was being flirtatious but stern, her demeanour perfectly matching her appearance.

Brooke slowly stood and removed her jacket before slipping off the cute, white crop top she was wearing, exposing her bare breasts, her nipples starting to harden in the cool air.

"No bra I see," Katarina said.

"No, I don't really need one as you can see," Brooke said, indicating her flat chest.

Brooke then removed her shoes and started to pull down her skinny jeans. The high waist on them gave the slight illusion that she might have some kind of form beneath them, but that was quickly lost as she dropped them to the floor, leaving only a pair of lacy red panties. She stood before Katarina for a moment as if to say, 'so what's next?' but Katarina was clearly waiting for her to carry on. She huffed for a second before dropping her panties to the floor, leaving herself completely naked and exposed.

"Mmmm, yeah I can see that there's a lot we can do here," Katarina seemed to purr.

She stood from behind the desk, Brooke immediately noticing the jiggle of her breasts again, and started to walk towards Brooke, like a lioness stalking its prey. Brooke jumped slightly as Katarina placed both of her hands on Brooke's meagre chest and lightly fondled the little breast meat she possessed with her fingers.

"Yeah, I think a nice pair of big, juicy juggs would suit you just wonderfully," Katarina told her with a grin.

"Y-yes, that's what I want," Brooke replied.

She was struck by how horny she was suddenly feeling. Normally she'd have reeled back in shame and rage if some random stranger had just groped her like this, but Katarina's touch was electric. She gasped as Katarina suddenly tweaked her nipples.

"Sorry," Katarina grinned, "they were too hard to resist."

"S-so how does this work?" Brooke asked, trying to move onwards.

Katarina turned away from her for a moment and went to open a cupboard which had a single glass tumbler in it full of thick, off white liquid.

"So it's as simple as this honey. Drink this and you will get that bust you've always dreamed of," Katarina said, holding out the tumbler.

"Wait, that's it? That's all it is?" Brooke said with doubt in her voice.

"Yep, that's all it is. No invasive surgery, just down this special formula and get ready to grow," Katarina replied with a wink.

Brooke stopped for a moment. She wondered whether she was being taken for a fool. Why on earth would this ever work? Katarina could easily be some kind of con artist, who knew what was in that stuff? Then again Katarina hadn't taken any money off of her yet. She'd gotten her naked, sure, but if her aim was to deceive Brooke, then why not take the payment yet?

"Is this what gave you... those?" Brooke said, pointing sheepishly to Katarina's chest.

"In a manner of speaking, yes," Katarina replied. "Now drink up."

Feeling that she was as convinced as she was likely to get, Brooke took a quick look at the liquid and then downed it, passing the tumbler back to Katarina once she was done. It was far more viscous than water, taking a good few deliberate gulps to swallow, and had a sweet but ultimately salty taste to it. It seemed somehow familiar, as if she had tasted it before but was suddenly tasting a far better version of it. Before she could deliberate over it any further though, she suddenly felt a strange sensation in her chest. Gazing downwards towards where the sensation was coming from, she gasped in shock as she watched her tiny mounds of breast suddenly start to swell outwards.

"Oh my god, it's working!" she said with a mix of shock and delight.

She stared in wonder as her breasts continued to swell and grow, passing cup sizes by the second, pushing her nipples further away from her body than they'd ever been. The growth finally came to a stop, leaving her with a pair of impossibly perky and, to her mind at least, abnormally large breasts.

"I can't believe this!" she said in amazement. "Is this real? A-are they real?"

"Why not give them a squeeze and find out," Katarina sultrily suggested.

Brooke shakily raised her hands to her chest, letting out an excited giggle as she fondled her newly formed breasts. Each was a nice handful and jiggled pleasingly in her hands.

"This is amazing!" she said, beaming at Katarina.

"I thought you'd be happy," Katarina grinned back.

"Yeah, I..." Brooke trailed off.

Her eyes had been drawn back to Katarina's cavernous bosoms, which still made her own look practically minute in comparison.

"Is everything ok?" Katarina asked.

"Yeah it's fine..." Brooke replied, still staring at her bust. "Do you... do you have any more of that stuff?"

"Oh?" Katarina said, raising an eyebrow, "still want to go bigger do we?"

Brooke bit her lip for a moment and nodded. Part of her felt she was just fine as she was, but if it was going to be as simple and as instant as all that, there would be no harm in adding another few cup sizes right?

"Well I'm fresh out of my available stock I'm afraid," Katarina said with a shrug, "but I can always make more..."

Wondering what she meant, Brooke's eyes were suddenly drawn downwards by a slight movement out of the corner of her eye. It took her a moment to register what she was seeing, but her jaw steadily dropped as she noticed a bulge forming in the front of Katarina's pencil skirt. Transfixed, she watched as the bulge steadily grew and grew, getting longer and thicker as it snaked downwards until finally it started to appear from beneath the hemline of Katarina's skirt.

"That's a... you have a..." Brooke stuttered, wide-eyed and open mouthed.

"Cock?" Katarina finished for her, clearly revelling in her disbelief.

Brooke could barely compute what she was seeing. Katarina might have been the most 'womanly' woman she had ever seen, but the monster barely hidden beneath her skirt seemed to say she was something else entirely.

"Before your jaw dislocates from dropping so far," Katarina grinned, "let me explain. I am what's called a futanari. Ever heard of one before?"

"Never," Brooke finally mustered, her eyes not leaving the bulge beneath her skirt.

"Functionally I'm entirely a woman, much like yourself, just with an added 'extra' or two," she continued before stretching her arms out slightly. "I think I need to get a little more comfortable before we continue..."

Brooke continued to stare as Katarina first unbuttoned her top, her massive breasts spilling out further and further as she did until they were finally free, hanging in the air like a pair of watermelons connected to her chest. She then removed her glasses and lifted her arms to remove her hair from its restraints, her breasts bouncing impossibly as she did, and her hair finally falling loose around her shoulders.

"Do you think you could help me with the skirt?" she asked Brooke. "These get in the way," she added, squeezing her bust between her arms.

Feeling almost hypnotised, Brooke did as she was told, kneeling before Katarina and coming almost face to face with the massive, throbbing member beneath her skirt. Hands shaking, she carefully peeled the dress down over Katarina's thick hips and thighs, revealing more and more of her enormous growth as she went, until finally dodging backwards as the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life sprang upwards, almost hitting her in the face.

"Mmmm, that's much better," Katarina moaned lightly.

Brooke continued to gawp at Katarina's cock and balls. It must have been over a foot long and was easily thicker than Brooke's forearm, each testicle the size of a small apple. Oddly it all seemed to be almost in scale with Katarina's other exaggerated assets if Brooke could break away from how strange it was seeing such a huge cock and balls protruding from such a beautiful woman.

"Now then," Katarina continued, "given the marvel of nature we are, you would think what we 'produce' would be pretty special too right?"

"W-wait. You mean that was...?" Brooke trembled for a second, indicating the empty tumbler.

"Uh huh," Katarina grinned. "Left over from one of my other clients today. Can't let it go to waste," she said with a wink.

Brooke's mind finally put the pieces together, realising that it had reminded her of a far nicer tasting version of when her previous boyfriend had came in her mouth.

"Don't ask me how it works, just be happy it does," Katarina carried on. "Now, the main thing you need to know is that location is everything for this stuff. Swallow it and you get bigger boobs. Take it in the ass, you get a bigger ass, etc. etc.. So, do you still want to continue?"

It dawned on Brooke that she had been told all of this whilst in the shadow of Katarina's cock. It was all so hard to believe, but then again she'd seen the results for herself, they were literally right in front of her.

"O-ok," she said, nodding slightly.

"Good," Katarina said with a satisfied grin. "Now I can do this myself, but it would be much quicker if you were willing to help somehow?"

Brooke understood what she meant and nodded again. She tentatively raised her hands upwards, stopping just before they reached Katarina's swollen member and drawing a quick moan from her as she finally placed each hand on it. Brooke's fingers couldn't touch around its girth, and it would have taken at least another six to eight hands to cover its length. She felt Katarina's pulse pulsating through it and began to stroke up and down, travelling far further up and down than she had ever had to before.

"Oh, your hands feel so good," Katarina moaned.

Brooke steadily became more confident and determined, the pace of her hands increasing gradually and drawing more and more satisfied moans out of Katarina.

"Oh yes, keep going. Oh god, you're gonna make me cum so fast," Katarina continued to moan.

Brooke was steadily losing herself to desire. The feel of Katarina's massive cock in her hands along with the sight of her incredible body and pleasured moans was doing things to her she'd never experienced before. She felt Katarina start to tense and knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh Brooke, I'm so close, I'm so close! Yes, yes! Quickly, grab the glass, I'm gonna cum!"

The glass was just out of reach and Brooke could sense she didn't have time to get it. She felt there was only one option left. She knelt up and stuffed as much of Katarina's swollen cockhead in her mouth as possible, only just covering the head but plugging her mouth tight and stretching her jaw. She continued to pump the cock rigorously as her eyes suddenly met Katarina's.

"Oh you good girl," Katarina said with a pleasured grin. "Ooooh, oh god!!!"

Brooke's cheeks immediately puffed out as the first thick blast of cum filled her mouth almost beyond breaking, held in only by Katarina's cock plugging her mouth. There was nowhere for it to go but down and so with a mighty gulp, Brooke swallowed the cum in her mouth. She had little time to rest before another filled her mouth, and another, and another. She chugged each one down as quickly as it came, feeling herself filling up with Katarina's cum as it lined her throat and entered her stomach. She could tell she was taking more than had been in the glass, but she didn't care.

When there was no more left, Katarina pulled herself gently away and Brooke slumped back onto her ankles, breathing heavily.

"Oops, looks like I grew the wrong bit of you," Katarina said with a slight laugh.

Wondering what she meant, Brooke glanced down to see her once perfectly flat stomach now round and protruding, as if she had swallowed a bowling ball.

"Oh my god!" she cried.

"It's ok," Katarina said. "Just give it a moment..."

Almost as soon as Katarina finished talking, Brooke started to feel the sensation in her chest from before. Her breasts once again started to swell out, this time coming with an intense pleasure she could barely describe the feeling of. Between moments of delirium, she could see her stomach starting to slowly deflate as her breasts grew ever larger, as if her body was absorbing all she had drank to fuel the growth of her breasts.

She was practically tumbling through cup sizes now, no longer able to see her stomach for the sheer wall of breast in front of her. By the time she was finished, she was only slightly smaller than Katarina.

"Well, you're giving me quite the run for my money now, aren't you?" Katarina laughed.

"So big..." Brooke said, struggling to cup a single, humongous breast in each hand.

"You get used to it," Katarina said.

Brooke tried to stand but was immediately caught off balance.

"Yeah you're definitely way more top heavy now," Katarina laughed. "It's a shame you didn't order the ass expansion to go with it, it'd balance you right out..."

"Yeah I'll have to come back for that," Brooke said, finding her balance slowly.

"Unless..." Katarina mused.

She looked at Brooke for a moment, grinned and then spoke again.

"Y'know normally I have to jerk myself off if it ever gets to this stage, but you went above and beyond didn't you?"

"I don't know what came over me," Brooke giggled nervously, "I don't normally like sucking dick really."

"And yet you were such a good little girl and didn't let a drop of my cum go to waste," Katarina continued. "So as a reward, I will give you an ass to match those tits, free of charge."

"Y-you mean it?" Brooke said giddily.

"Absolutely!"

"Great!"

There was silence for a moment between the two.

"So, erm, how does this work?" Brooke finally said.

"Well, my cum has to get into your ass somehow..." Katarina said.

"Ok and how... oh," Brooke said, going wide eyed as the penny dropped.

"You ever had a cock in your ass before?" Katarina asked.

"Yeah, but it was nowhere near that big!" Brooke said back.

"I bet," Katarina laughed. "But hey, I'm not a monster..."

She went over to her desk, opened a draw and produced a bottle of lubricant.

"Now, be a good girl and bend over the desk," she told Brooke.

Brooke gulped but did as she was told. Her massive breasts hit the desk before she did and she felt them spreading out on top of it, almost creating a pillow for the rest of her body to rest on. Katarina had moved behind her with the bottle and she heard her squirt out some lubricant onto her hands. She jumped as she felt Katarina's finger rubbing around her asshole, lubing it up nicely for what was to come. Brooke had only partially enjoyed the anal sex she'd had before, seeing it as a bit of a hindrance more than anything else for the amount of work that had to be done first, but Katarina was clearly a pro. She could feel herself relaxing as she continued, even with the knowledge of what was about to enter her.

12