Special Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a quick intake of breath from Manu as the final hook came undone and the naked breasts came into view. Manu couldn't stop himself from looking. My nipples were really hard and pointy.

However, Sarang seemed confused... as if he hadn't expected this. He remained indecisive for a few seconds. I could sense that Manu was feeling restless at Sarang's indecision.

Shortly afterwards, Sarang's face turned resolute as he brought his hands to my naked breasts and cupped them. A surge of something like electricity went through me as Sarang's palm pressed on my hard nipple. He started to squeeze and play with my breast like last night.

I could see that Manu was waiting for his brother to ask him to play along but Sarang seemed to have forgotten him. He seemed lost in his own world as he fondled my breasts mouthing gibberish. Manu was visibly on edge.

When Sarang didn't invite Manu even after a few minutes I spoke, "He will want you to do it too!"

I couldn't believe my own words. Manu was confused at my ambiguous invitation. I nodded and beckoned him. He didn't waste any time in complying. His hand grabbed my right breast and started squeezing. He used his palm to exert pressure on my head nipple and it took everything I had to stop myself from moaning.

Both my sons played with my naked breast and I closed my eye in pleasure.

It wasn't long before I felt energy drain from the hand holding my left breast. I realized that Sarang was falling asleep like last night. I stayed still as Sarang's hand went limp and slid of my breast within minutes.

Manu continued to play with my breast and I let him... for I wanted more caresses than what I had gotten last night.

However, my willpower was to be tested tonight. I felt a hand reclaim my bare left breast. For a moment I thought maybe Sarang had woken up. It took me a few seconds to realize that the contours and dimensions of this new hand were different. A ticklish warmth jolted my senses as I concluded that Manu had taken possession of my left breast that Sarang had relinquished.

I should have stopped him but I was beyond the realm of control. All pretense of this game being something merely to satisfy Sarang's curiosity and obsession were demolished. There was no denying the fact that both me and Manu were enjoying what was happening. I let myself be fooled by a false thought that as long as I kept my eyes closed and as long as Manu kept his hands to my breasts only, what was happening was still within reasonable limits.

Manu continued fondling my breasts with his manly hands. I was breathing deep and hard. Despite my efforts to curb them, lewd moans and hisses stated to escape my lips. My reaction started to have an effect on Manu and he got bolder with his caresses.

(Manish)

It seemed surreal. Here I was, sitting on the sofa and fondling my Mom's breasts with my hands. When Sarang fell asleep freeing Mom's left breast from his hand, my cock lurched in my shorts. It had become hard like a steel rod.

I don't know what drove me to grab her left breast. I was sure that she would stop the pretend game and leave when I did it... but it seemed she enjoyed the caress as much as I did. Though her face betrayed signs of recognition that the game had gone past a risky boundary, she made no move to end it. The longer she allowed it to continue the bolder I became.

What really pushed me further was when she started moaning. The noises that escaped her lips invoked something primal in me. I stopped thinking and let my body take control. In the blink of an eye, my left hand moved out of the way for my mouth as it latched on to her brown areola.

"Aah!" she moaned as I used the pressure of my tongue to suck on her nipple. Though the sudden movement quenched my steadily building thirst to taste Mom's nipple, it finally brought her out of her trance.

"No!" she hissed and freed her breast from my mouth. She rose from the sofa and ran to her room signaling an urgency inspired more by a need for release than of a sense of shame.

I was disoriented for a few seconds but quickly recovered and followed her steps. When I reached her doorway, she had plonked her body on the bed. I watched in amazement as her hands grasped the hem of her saree and pulled up. In a matter of seconds, the saree fell on her belly like an inverted umbrella and her smooth thighs and legs came into view. My eyes however were hooked at the junction of her legs that was covered by her blue panty.

(Anitha)

When I felt Manu's mouth on my nipple, years and years of pent up sexual energy exploded inside me and I desperately needed relief. Still, a part of me knew that I couldn't use my son's body for it.

So I pushed his mouth off my breasts and ran to my bedroom. Even in the urgency I could hear Manu's footsteps following me... but I was right on the edge of an orgasm that only needed a few nudges with my fingers. I lay on my bed hastily and pulled up my saree. Inserting my right hand into the blue panty I traced my middle finger along the lips of my pussy.

I could see Manu's silhouette in the doorway as I started fingering myself. It only served to arouse me even more. I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly. I closed my eyes for a second to take in the pleasure that my fingers were generating. When I opened them, Manu was standing right beside my bed with his cock in his hands.

(Manish)

My cock started tingling watching mom rub her pussy. I could see strands of her black pubic her when her panty stretched from the motion of her fingers inside it. I wanted to see more. I went close and stood right beside her bed.

The increasing tingling sensation at the tip of my cock left me no choice but to pull down my shorts and take it in my hand.

I saw a flash of wild desire in mom's eyes when she noticed my cock. I jerked it taking in the view in front of me... mom laying on her bed bare chested and legs splayed, fingering herself.

"Oh Mom!" I moaned. I felt compelled to give voice to the lewd thoughts inside my head.

"Mom! Your body looks amazing... your hard nipples... Oh God!" I kept jerking my cock as I spoke.

"Mmmm!" I heard her moan wildly.

"I can almost see your pussy Mom!" I spoke, grunting.

(Anitha)

I couldn't believe that my son was talking about my pussy. He stood close to me moving the skin on his hard cock to and fro.

"I can almost see your pussy Mom!" hearing the words from his mouth felt like some warm liquid being poured on my pussy.

My own son... my flesh and blood wanted to see his mother's pussy... the place where he was born. The more I thought about it, the further it took me in my pleasure ride.

Yes. My son wants to see my pussy... I spoke to myself in my mind.

"Oh Mom!" I heard Manu moan in between jerking his cock. I couldn't stop myself from responding to his moans with my own.

"Yessss... Son... you want to see? You want to see the place of your birth...? You want to see your mother's pussy? Huh Son?" I started rubbing my pussy frantically as I spoke to him.

"Yes Mom... Oh Yes!" he grunted.

Hearing him grunt, I wanted to show him my pussy as much as he wanted to see it. I raised my hips a little and pushed my panty halfway down my thighs revealing my pussy. I could see it was the final push he needed. His body convulsed and his knees seemed to give up... but somehow he stayed upright as his cock spewed milky semen.

Even in the throes of pleasure he consciously aimed shots of cum right on my pussy. When the first cumshot landed on my pussy, I felt the tide of a heavy orgasm rise inside me. I rubbed my clit furiously. My fingers smeared by his cum spread the milky thick liquid over my clit as I fingered myself.

"Fuck me Mom!" Manu almost screamed at the zenith of his climax. My body quivered in response as a wave of orgasm hit me. I shivered from head to toe as the wave took me to a place I had long forgotten... I felt the rebirth of the woman that I had buried along with my husband's lifeless body.

It took a minute for my body to return from the orgasmic high. When I opened my eyes, Manu was still standing beside the bed. His cock had shrunk a bit after cumming. I stretched my arm and held his hand while he swayed, a little unsteady.

"Come here." I said, holding my hands out. He came to into my arms and lay beside me burying his head on my bare bosom. Minutes later, he fell asleep in my arms snuggled up to my chest like he used to many years ago, while I softly hummed the lullaby of his childhood.

End Note: I wrote this in a sudden burst of creativity and have not spent much time editing/rewriting. Tell me what you guys think.

12