Special Ring Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alesian: You do not mind me having scales?

Emmy: My Master thinks all women are beautiful as long as their attitude is good. If she treats other people like they are inferior, that is when Master thinks someone is ugly.

Scott: My girls know me all too well. I don't care what your body size, shape, or color is as long as you are kind to others.

Emmy: Master, let's go remodel the house and everything.

Scott (laughing): Ok Emmy, let's start with the wall that we want around the land. Make it 8ft tall and 4ft thick. Also, a large vehicle gate on the left side of the house, with a driveway out to the road, so that we can restock the lake with fish.

Emmy: Yes, Master. (eyes glowing) It is done, Master. Let's go look.

We headed outside and looked at the wall. I noticed the wall was just a plain brick color.

Scott: Why didn't you add color to the wall?

Emmy: I left it plain brick because Ashara is going to make vines and flowers grow up the wall.

Ashara: Ok, it is my turn. (walks over to the wall and sticks her hands into the ground moments later the wall had vines and flowers creeping up and over the wall). I made it all the same way, Master. I made roses grow up through the bricks and over the whole top of the wall so we would have natural barbed wire.

Scott (pulling both Emmy and Ashara into a hug): You girls did great. It looks awesome. Now let's work on the house itself. The house looks good though, so I just think we need a new paint job for the outside. Let's make the outside of the house a newer, white color under the vines and Ashara, renew the vines and add some flowers to them as well.

Emmy: Yes, Master. (eyes glowed for a moment and instantly the house had new paint under the vines) There, Master. Is that good?

Scott (gave Emmy a kiss): That is perfect. Now it's your turn Ashara.

Ashara (Walked over to the side of the house and put her hands into the dirt by the vines. We all watched as her hands started glowing again followed by all the vines glowing brightly and revitalized): There, Master. All done. The plants are a lot stronger and healthier.

I pulled both of them in for a hug and kiss and told them thank you.

Scott: Now, girls, let's go inside and all of you redesign it however you ladies want it.

All the girls ran inside the house and sat around the table discussing what they wanted to change and how. I walked out back and started deciding on what I wanted to do to the big ass yard we had. I decided that I wanted more trees surrounding the lake area. I walked back inside the house to see things changing and morphing in front of my eyes. They changed the paint color of the walls, changed the living room and dining room areas, and made the floors all hardwood, except for the bedroom, which they made soft shag carpet.

Emmy: Well, Master, what do you think?

Scott: Looks incredible. You all did a great job making this our home. (gave each girl a kiss) Ashara, I have a big job for you to do.

Ashara (smiling): Of course, Master. What do you have in mind?

Scott: I want to circle the lake with huge shade trees. Can you do that?

Ashara (thinking to herself): I asked the power if I could do something that big. It said yes, but I will be very weak afterward for a few hours.

Scott: Well, we can't have that. How about just doing half now and the rest another time?

Ashara (smiling): Ok, Master. I can do that easily enough. How many trees do you want?

Scott: I want to add at least twelve trees around the lake itself. Then later, you can add more so we can have good shade while fishing.

Ashara: Ok, Master. No problem. What kind of trees, fruit or blossom trees?

Scott: How about a mixture of both. A couple of orange trees and a couple of apple trees would be great. The rest can be blossoms of whatever variety you like.

Ashara (wiggling her butt as she walked outside to the lake): No problem, Master. (Sitting on the ground, pushing her feet and hands into the dirt).

Suddenly the trees started popping up out of the ground; little sprouts at first, then growing up and out all at once. Within thirty minutes, Ashara had caused twelve trees to grow to the equivalent of fifteen years old. The trees all flowered and the fruit ripened.

Ashara (smiling): Is that what you were hoping for, Master?

Scott: (Pulling her in for a hug and a kiss) Yes, sweetie, that is perfect. Now we have shade to fish. And, ladies, we can even swim in this lake when weather permits.

Erica: I can't wait, Master. This water is so clean and beautiful.

Fumée: Master, there is something else I think we should add out here. I think we should add some built in chairs for us to sit in while fishing.

Scott: That is a great idea, Fumée. Emmy, do your thing.

Emmy (giggling): Of course, Master. (eyes glowed and suddenly seven chairs popped into existence beside the lake.

Scott: Ok, girls, let's go back inside and call the electric, water, and cable companies to change over the stuff to my name so Stephanie won't be paying any more on it.

We walked inside and I started making phone calls. Electric and water companies said they would switch over the bills to my name. The cable company said they would be sending someone out around 5pm to hook up the TV and internet for us.

Scott: Girls, later, after the cable guy leaves, we will go out and buy some laptops to carry with us when we are traveling.

We all got dressed and sat back waiting for the cable guy to come over. A few hours passed with us just sitting, talking and discussing a couple things when we heard a knock at the door.

Emmy: I'll get it, Master. (ran to the door and opened it) Come on in, we were expecting you.

Cable guy: Ok, so I got a work order to wire up two rooms for cable and a wireless internet modem. I will get to work. Give me about two hours and I'll have you all wired up.

We sat back on the couch while he worked. He got the living room cable set up first for us.

Cable guy: Ok folks, this room is ready. Feel free to watch TV while I get the rest of the stuff set up.

I took the remote he handed me and started flipping through the channels. After 30 channels, we found a movie to watch and sat back to enjoy it. About an hour later he came out and handed me the paperwork to sign. I handed the paperwork back and he said goodbye, enjoy the rest of your day and left. When the movie was over, we got up, slipped on our shoes and jumped into the SUV. On the way to the store, we stopped by the rental place and dropped off the trailer. A few minutes later, we arrived at the store and walked inside.

Scott: Erica, take three of the girls with you to help carry stuff and get laptops for each of us. And get two extras in case one of these crashes. Get everything we need for them as well.

Erica (smiling): Yes, Master. Fumée, Lisa, and Ashara come with me. Let's go get the laptops.

They walked off in the direction of the computers, leaving Emmy and I. We walked around the store looking at stuff, wondering if we had forgotten anything. After a while, the girls contacted us through the link and said they were heading up to the register now. When we met up with them, the cart was filled nearly to overflowing with laptops, cooling trays, and a bunch of software. After ringing all the stuff up, no we didn't want the extended warranty, and paying way more than I thought it should cost, we started heading outside. It had already started getting dark and once again we saw the lights flashing in the distant sky. We stood there watching the lights until they vanished.

Scott: That is really getting strange. Is it just us seeing the lights or does everyone see it but just ignore it?

Emmy: Not sure, Master. It is sort of strange. Those lights seem to happen every night around the same time and vanish minutes later.

Alesian: I saw lights like those back before I was sealed in this crystal but just thought it was shooting stars.

Scott (curious): Wait. The lights we just saw were happening back in that time too?

Alesian: Yes, sometimes they even happened during the daytime too but were not very noticeable due to the sunlight outside. I used to stare at those light all the time but never did notice where they came from or what they were.

Erica: Well, I for one, am curious. But we can't do anything about it for now.

Ashara: Maybe we can figure it out someday. For now, let's get back to the house.

Erica: Yes, we need to plug up the laptops and get them all charged so I can get them all set up for us.

We got into the SUV and drove back to the house. Once we arrived, the girls jumped out of the SUV grabbed all the laptops and ran into the house. As I entered, I noticed all the girls were already naked and then felt my clothes vanish.

Scott (laughing): Ok, girls, let's get the laptops charged and I think we should have some normal fun. How about if we put up some lights out by the lake and go fishing?

The girls jumped up and grabbed all the fishing stuff then ran out to the lake. Once I got out there, Emmy had already put up some torches and a bug zapper. A moment later Fumée came running out to the lake with towels to cover the chairs. We sat back laughing and fishing for a little bit before Lisa went into the house and came back out with an ice chest filled with beer and the baggy of joints. We all sat back enjoying the fishing and partying. After about four hours of fishing, we had caught eleven fish. Lisa grabbed them and headed inside the house. The rest of us picked up all the stuff around the chairs and brought it all into the house.

Scott: Ok, now we need to figure out how we are going to take care of all these houses. (Pulled out the deed binder) According to all this, we have fourteen houses in different countries. We will not be able to take care of all of them.

Emmy (smiling): Master, first we aren't going to be keeping all these houses. Like you said, sixteen houses are too many. I think maybe six, at the most. What I think, though, once we figure out the ones we want to keep, we can link them all together so we can just walk through a portal and end up at any of the houses. Then we can just get Ulia and Kendra to help us keep them all clean.

Scott: That is actually a great idea. We know we are keeping this house, Egypt, and our house back in the states. We can create a link between the houses, but only people linked to us can use the portal. No one else will even be able to see it.

Emmy: Yes, Master. But we shouldn't add the portal till we know what houses we are keeping.

Scott: Agreed. Once Alesian is out of the crystal we will travel around and find out which of the other houses we want to keep.

Alesian: Well, if all goes well, tomorrow I will be freed. Just promise me you won't act like other people have and scream in my face after seeing my appearance.

Emmy: Alesian don't worry about that. We do not judge people on looks alone. The Master can see purity or corruption and when he saw your astral form, and the crystal, all he saw was a pure white light so I do not think any of us will scream.

Ashara: So what if you're a dragon or something else. As long as you have a good heart, you're beautiful.

We continued to talk with Alesian for another hour until Lisa called out that dinner was ready. We all sat down and started eating. After we finished, all the girls, except Erica, helped Lisa clean up.

Erica: Master, I am gonna go and work on all of our laptops and get them up and running.

I smacked her on the ass as she walked by me, causing her to gasp and then start giggling. I went to the living room and sat down and started flipping through the channels until I finally came across something that I thought was funny. "I Dream of Jeanie" was one of my favorites. When the girls all came in out of the kitchen Emmy started laughing and then got a mad look on her face.

Emmy: Master, that is not funny. This show makes us Djinn's look stupid. Please change the channel.

I pulled Emmy into my lap and gave her a deep kiss.

Scott: Emmy, you do not have to be mad at this. It is just a stupid TV show. This is just what someone thinks a genie is like. You are nothing like that.

Emmy (cuddling up to my chest): Thank you, Master. At least some people know Djinns are not like that.

Erica (came into the living room): Everyone, the laptops are almost done. We're just waiting on the security program to finish installing.

Scott: Good work, Erica. Megan will be back soon so we now have a laptop for her and one for Alesian if she decides to stay.

Alesian: I do not know what a laptop is, but, I guess, thank you.

Erica: Do not worry, Alesian. If you decide to stay, we will teach you a lot of stuff.

Scott: Now, Erica, behave yourself. Alesian does not know what innuendos are so she did not catch that, but I did.

All the girls cracked up laughing. Erica blushed a bright red all over her face and down to her mid-section.

Alesian: What did she mean by that? What made her turn red like that?

Scott: Well, Alesian, here is the thing; all my girls are dirty minded. They think about sex a lot and can't seem to help themselves. So Erica meant we would teach you about sex, among other things, if you chose to stay. But we will not force you to do anything if you chose not to.

Alesian: I seem to be a lot stronger then I was earlier. The seal is really weakening. I can feel my freedom from this crystal will be coming soon.

Emmy: Well, Alesian, we cannot wait to meet you in person and be able to put a face to that cute voice.

Scott: Ok girls, it is time to get a bath and then we will sit back, relax, and watch a movie before bed.

The girls all took off running to the bathroom and started filling up the tub. As I walked in, I saw for the first time what they had done to the bathroom. The bathroom had been recolored black and gold with four sinks and two toilets on one wall. On the opposite wall a really huge walk-in shower with shower heads pointed in all different directions and in the center of the bathroom was a tub that was half the size of a full swimming pool. It also had a waterfall just like in the Egypt house.

We all sank into the tub and relaxed, cleaning each other's backs and bodies, then I washed all the girls' hair and we got out and started drying each other off. We all went to the bedroom and laid down to find some movies to watch. After flipping through all the movie channels we finally found a movie we all wanted to watch and cuddled up to watch it. After the movie had ended, I looked over at each girl and they were all asleep, so I turned the TV off and fell asleep myself. When I woke up the girls had all gotten out of bed already and, as normal, were in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

We all sat down and started eating and laughing like one big happy family.

Emmy: Master, if all is normal, today is the day Alesian will be freed. Has she said anything since last night?

Scott: No, she has been silent since last night. I am starting to worry about her.

Ashara: Master, it is a nice day today. It would be a great time to go swimming in the lake.

Scott (smiling): If that is what you all want to do, you can. I am going to sit by the lake and just relax though.

After everyone finished eating, the girls cleaned up the dishes and grabbed wine and the joints before running out to the lake. I walked down to the lake and sat in one of the chairs before grabbing a joint and lighting it. The girls all came up and sat down beside me, grabbing a couple more joints and lighting them, starting a rotation. Ashara grabbed some glasses and poured all of us a drink. We all continued to drink and smoke for a little while. After about two hours, the girls got up and jumped into the lake again and started playing. I sat back, enjoying just watching the girls splashing each other for another hour or so before I felt the crystal suddenly heating up.

The crystal suddenly got so hot I had to yank it from around my neck. I placed it on the ground just in time for the crystal to start cracking, then it shattered with a light so bright that me and all the girls covered our eyes with our hands. There was a faraway sound of breaking glass and the echoes of the shards scattering.

Before me stood this absolutely beautiful girl. Her hair was pink with purple streaks. It hung mostly straight to the middle of her back. She had her head bowed and was looking down. I guess she was about five and a half feet tall with a slightly curvy, athletic build. She had scales that were iridescent and they flickered between clear and a very light purple. The scales ran down the outside of her arms and the outside of her torso and all the way down the outside of her legs. Her centers seemed to be regular skin that ran a little toward the pink spectrum. I was immediately captivated by her eyes. They were a light shade of purple with vertical slits for irises. I could see that the scales also outlined her beautiful face and ran down the outside of her neck. I could see a tear fall from one of her eyes at her realization that she was, at long last, free of the crystal.

Scott: Alesian, welcome to the outside world once again. By the way, I see nothing scary about how you look. You are actually very beautiful.

Alesian (crying): Really?

Emmy: When my Master says someone is beautiful he means it. I agree with him, Alesian, you are very beautiful and like the master I see nothing scary about the way you look.

Alesian (dropping to her knees): I cannot believe I am finally free and that I ended up with people that accept me for who I am.

Ashara (stepping next to Alesian): You are free and like the Master said, you can choose to stay with us if you want or he can try to turn you human. It is your choice and yours alone, Alesian.

Alesian (smiling): My choice. I have never been able to make my own choices before. I was always told what to do and when to do it. Since I have to make a choice, can I take my time making it? I would like to stay with you all for now and learn everything you can teach me.

Scott (smiling): Alesian, you can stay for as long as you want. You do not have to choose right away. We have extra rooms in the house. You can have your pick. As for teaching you about things, and I think I speak for the girls too, that it would be a pleasure to teach you everything you want to know.

The girls all smiled and nodded their heads yes. Suddenly, we heard Alesian's stomach growling.

Lisa (laughing): Come with me Erica, Fumée, and Ashara, let's go cook lunch while Emmy, Alesian, and Master stay out here to talk.

They got up, walked past Alesian, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then kissed me before walking into the house.

Alesian (rubbing her cheek): Why did they do that? Only my mother has ever kissed me before.

Emmy (giggling): Alesian, get used to it. All of us are very affectionate with each other. If you stay with us, you will never be alone again.

Alesian (smiling): Never alone again. I have been alone for so long I never thought I would have anyone to talk with. But can I ask for permission to swim in the lake and get cleaned up?

Scott (standing up, reaching out for Alesian's hand): Please allow me to show you what modern day baths are. Take my hand please.

Alesian (reaching out for Scott's hand): I trust you. Please introduce me to how you bathe nowadays.

I led her inside and Emmy ran ahead of us to run water in the tub.

Emmy: Master, please show Alesian what taking a bath is like now. I will go to the kitchen and help the others cook.

I led Alesian to the bathroom and got into the tub and helped Alesian into the bath.

Alesian (smiling): The water is warm without fire under it. That is incredible. And it feels really good.

I picked up a washcloth and soap and walked over behind Alesian and started washing her back. Then I started cleaning her arms. She turned around and I gently washed her face and moved slowly down her neck to her breasts and stomach. She had her eyes closed, loving the feel of the soap and clothe washing her breasts and stomach. I rinsed the soap off her body and told her to sit down on my lap and I would wash her hair for her. She happily obliged. As I shampooed her hair, she leaned against my chest.