Special Santa Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes," she moaned as I rubbed her reddening behind. "Please, rub my pussy too, just like you did to her," she begged softly. I stroked across her smooth, now pink, ass and let my hand drift down, pressing my fingers between her legs, no longer really thinking about who this was, but just that she was hot and naked. I pressed my middle finger into her pussy, slowly pushing it as deep into her as I could, feeling her wet tunnel grip and caress my finger. I stroked my finger in and out of her slowly and was soon rewarded with a low moan. With my middle finger still buried deep inside her, I let my pointer finger find her clit and gently rub back and forth across the exposed nub.

"Oh fuck that's gooooood," she moaned to me as she wiggled her ass around, wiggling her firm young body against my rigid cock. After several minutes of this, I felt her hand slide between us and grasp my shaft, squeezing it and trying to stroke it between our pressed together bodies. Wanting more, I pulled my hand from her pussy and helped her stand up, steering her to straddle me. She aimed my dick at her pussy, rubbing my engorged head between her wet lips before slowly pressing herself down against it. She let more of her weight settle on me, building pressure on my mushroom head against the entrance to her tunnel until I suddenly slipped inside. With a soft moan, she allowed her body to slowly settle down on me, her incredibly tight pussy slowly engulfing my hard shaft as it expanded to accept the intruder.

She felt extremely tight around my rock hard dick, her tunnel squeezing me delightfully as she continued to wiggle and work herself down my shaft the last little bit. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned and cooed over and over until I felt my head push snugly to the end of her velvety wet recess. I leaned towards her as far as I could and undid the buckle behind me on the fake belly and pulled it off, tossing it aside. I wanted to give her more room in front of me as well as allow me better access to her nude body. I pulled my beard off and then cupped both her tits in my hands, gently hefting them and squeezing the soft orbs. I leaned my head to her left breast and eagerly sucked the nipple into my mouth. I had secretly fantasized about touching and sucking these tits for a long time but never really thought that I would ever touch them, let alone end up with her sitting on my cock. She started to slide up and down my shaft, allowing me to hold her nipple in my mouth as she did. I worked her nipple inside my mouth, rolling it on the roof of my mouth with my tongue and then flicking it back and forth quickly with the tip of my tongue, drawing a soft moan of appreciation from her.

"Oh god," I panted as I switched tits with my mouth, sucking her other turgid nipple into my mouth.

"OH YES!" she cried as she began sliding up and down my shaft more urgently. Her soft tight tunnel stroked my fat shaft, coaxing it even fatter and longer inside her. I released one of her tits to free my right hand and slipped it between us, letting her stroke her clit along my finger while she was bouncing up and down my shaft. She moaned loudly, and her ass slapped rhythmically against my thighs at the end of each stroke. Up and down she went, her body quickly starting to tremble and shake as she bounced more urgently on my lap. I could hear each stroke of her hot wet pussy make a soft squish as she slid down my shaft. Her soft moans grew louder, and she appeared to be less able to stifle them with her orgasm building to crash over her. I felt her hot wet depths start to squeeze me as her legs and arms started to tremble slightly, her bouncing never ceasing. Up and down she bounced, her body climaxing around my fat shaft and leaking her juices around our coupling. I let her continue to bounce until her orgasm had finally faded and then let my finger pull back so it no longer stroked her clit. I coaxed her to lift off my hard-on and stepped around her until I stood behind her. I bent her over the chair, quickly plunging my dick back into her exquisite pussy.

The rhythmic slapping of our skin was drowned out only by her moaning and crying out as I pounded my dick in and out of her wet puss, her own orgasm renewed with the almost feverish strokes I was driving into her. I felt my own climax building beyond any ability to hold back longer. Had it been anyone else, I doubted I could have come so quickly again, but somehow, it being Em, my body found renewed desire. With a sudden jerk, I thrust myself deep into hot depths pushing against her cervix while my dick was spurting cum deep into her. Pulse after pulse, my dick expanded and pumped my cum into her until there was nothing in the well left to pump. I stood behind her, panting, until she pulled off my softening cock. She straightened up and guiding me to sit down in the chair again. She quickly straddled me, pulling her body against mine, as I wrapped my arms around her nude form, pulling her body to mine and her tits against my bared chest between sides the gaping apart red coat.

We sat like that for some minutes before she moved her face to press against mine, whispering in my ear, "God that was worth waiting for. I hope we get to do that again some time."

"We'll see," I answered. "But right now, we better get things taken care of before we get caught."

"I suppose you're right," she said as she reluctantly got off my lap. She stepped out into the hall to pick up her clothes. "You can use the shower at the end of the hall," she called, pulling her shorts and shirt back on while I collected my clothes.

"Thanks," I answered, collecting my Santa suit parts and stepping to the room I'd used as a changing room. I dumped my stuff on the floor and stripped off the only thing remaining, my Santa suit top, and then headed for the shower, still completely naked.

I stepped into the small room and turned the water on in the shower stall as I pushed the door closed. I stood under the spray of warm water, my eyes closed, just enjoying the tingling spray, cooling off my sweating body. The water felt so good after being hot for so long that I didn't notice the door slowly pushed open by the air flow when the furnace kicked on. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower in full view of the long hallway leading all the way to the front desk. I didn't even have time to pull a towel from the rack to dry off when a nice looking lady stopped dead in her tracks halfway down the hall, staring at my naked body.

After a rather long and awkward silence, the two of us staring at each other, she smiled and said, "Hell if I knew there was a strip show I would have brought some dollars." I blushed as I reached for a towel on the shelf and then covered myself with it, wrapping it around my body and tucking the end in to keep it in place. I could feel myself blushing, my ears burning as I walked down the hall towards her in nothing but the towel, headed for the room with my clothes. She stood in the hallway, leaning against the wall nonchalantly, almost right in front of the room where my clothes were. As I drew closer, she just leaned there watching me, practically leering at me as I approached, still aiming for the door to the room my clothes were in, and safety, so to speak.

"Can I get in there please?" I asked, the smile never leaving her face as I stepped almost right against her, hoping she'd understand that she was blocking the door I needed. After several seconds, she pushed off the wall and stepped back one step, giving my hand room to reach the door, but barely enough room for me get past her. I reached for the door knob and pushed it open, trying to squeeze past her and into the room. I started to slip past her, my body practically rubbing against hers, her dress covered tits pressing against my chest, as she intentionally blocked my path. I felt her grab the end of my towel and hold it, the towel pulling it off me as I stepped deeper into my room. Embarrassed and completely exposed again, I tried to cover my dick with one hand while I turned to quickly close the door behind me.

I sat down hard on the chair breathing heavily and not quite understanding why I was suddenly getting another hard-on. I hadn't ever thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but somehow, I was quite turned on at the look on her face and the obvious approval of how my own body looked to her. Nervously I got up and stepped to the door, opening it a little and peeking out to see if she was gone. To my surprise, she was sitting in the tanning room across from me, facing my door, just waiting, almost as if she were expecting me to come back out again. Brazenly, I opened the door the rest of the way, my hardening dick sticking out at an angle. I let her look for several seconds and then stepped back to where my Santa suit was. I began dressing back into the red outfit, leaving my pants and boots for last, checking every so often to see what she was doing. I was not surprised to see her still sitting and watching, but I was surprised to see her legs spread and her short dress pulled up to her waist. She was busy, with her panties around one ankle, stroking her pussy as she watched me. I pulled my pants on, and then stepped into my boots, letting my pants fall back around my boots when I was done, leaving me practically naked below my waist. I sat down in the chair, my hard dick sticking up from my lap, and motioned to her to come to me. I wasn't surprised when she got up and walked across the hall to me.

"So, do you want to sit on Santa's lap too?" I asked her as she stared at my dick sticking up at her.

"Oh yes Santa. That would be very nice," she said, pretending to be a little girl. She moved over and bent over me with her butt, holding her dress up. She reached between her legs and grasped my cock, aiming my dick at her pussy as she lowered her ass down toward me. I felt my cock rub against and then press between her wet lips as she sat down on me. With my cock fully engulfed by her pussy, she twisted herself around until her legs hung off one side of my lap.

"So, what would you like for Christmas?" I asked as I slipped a hand between her legs which she readily spread for me.

"I do enjoy long hard things," she said in a sultry voice as I stroked her tiny tuft of hair above her pussy and then worked my way down to her clit. "Uh," she grunted as I found her clit and stroked it once. "I like that too," she grunted as I started rubbing her clit in small circles. "I like that a lot," she panted as I continued to work her clit while she wiggled around on my dick. She caught me off guard with the suddenness of her climax, her whole body shuddering and shaking for several seconds before she sagged against me. "Does this make me a bad girl?" she asked when she could speak again.

"I don't think so," I answered.

"Oh good," she said as she got up, pulling off my dick with a slurping sound. She walked across my tanning room and across the hall to the other room. She left the door standing open as she pulled her dress off, leaving her in only her bra. She unsnapped that and then tossed it aside, her modest sized breasts poking out at me as she stood grinning at me for several seconds. I continued to watch while she picked up a bottle of tanning oil and began coating her body with it, taking special care to give me a good view of either her tits or pussy the whole time. Finally, she winked and closed the door between us.

"Well that was pretty hot," Emily said as she stepped into the doorway.

"What was?" I asked as I pulled up my pants.

"That little show."

"Oh," I said "Well, I'm all ready again."

"I can tell," she said, "but Santa time is over. We don't have any more appointments for now, soooo...you can get undressed if you want."

"Oh, ok."

"Do you want some help getting all that back off?" she asked quietly. "She's the only one in here now, so I have the time if you want."

"Why not," I answered, shrugging my shoulders, knowing exactly what she intended.

She grinned and quickly began pulling my clothes off, followed by her own. She pulled the chair around and bent over, sticking her butt out at me. "Any time you want," she said over her shoulder.

I stepped behind Emily and pushed my dick into her slowly, giving her wet pussy time to expand around me. I started stroking into her, our skin slapping together rhythmically as I pumped in and out of her, my hands reaching for and finding her soft young tits as they swung under her chest. With my back to the door, I didn't hear her come in, but I felt her arms slide around me, squeezing my nipples first and then move lower, stroking my hips and ass. I felt her hands move and her body move closer, my ass bumping against her body as she stood only inches behind me.

Emily looked back at me and saw the lady behind me as well. I half expected her to cry out or something, but instead she smiled and gripped the chair tighter as she closed her eyes. I continued to plunge into her pussy, feeling her soft vaginal walls twitching around my cock as her orgasm inched closer with each stroke. Her climax was a surprise when it finally exploded around my dick, her pussy spasming and her whole body jerking and shaking as she cried softly. Feeling her pussy clenching and milking my plunging cock was more than my overly stimulated cock could withstand. I felt the tingle in my balls spread up my cock, the flow of cum bubbling up until it forcefully surged into her pussy. The two of us stood, my cock pulsing and squirting cum deep inside her, my mind fogged with pleasure.

Even before my body finished filling Em's pussy, the lady pulled me back, quickly turning me around as she knelt down, catching the last few feeble squirts on her tits. She leaned her face toward my cock, sucking it into her mouth and licking and sucking the remaining cum from within me and the cum off me. She licked and slurped for several minutes while Em turned and sat in the chair, her legs spread wide, watching the two of us as she gently caressed her leaking pussy. The woman finally stood up and kissed me sensuously, sharing my own taste with me.

She pulled her lips from mine and leaned towards me, pressing her naked body against mine, her cheek pressing to mine. She whispered softly into my ear, "Thank you. This was a very pleasant change from shopping. I hope you're here tomorrow too." Then she stepped back, reached to the hook on the wall behind the door and pulled her dress on without bothering with putting her bra or panties on. She stepped into her shoes and hanging her bra and panties on my shoulder with a wink. "You can give those back tomorrow," she said before stepping out of the door. I shook my head at the situation I'd found myself in and the insinuation of her wanting more tomorrow. I started pulling my clothes on while Emily sat in the chair watching me dress, her fingers still teasing her own pussy, smearing my cum around her lips as I leaked from her. She waited to dress until I was dressed, only then putting on her clothes and covering her sexy body.

We hadn't been dressed all that long when Lynn walked in. "I met a customer on the way out. She hoped Santa would be back tomorrow too, that she enjoyed her gift. Do you know what she was talking about?"

"I have no idea," Emily said from where she was crouched on the floor packing the costume up. I just shrugged.

"Oh well," Lynn said as she walked out of the room to the front desk. Emily grinned up at me and blew me a kiss before standing up and walking out. I had a hunch she wasn't done with me yet.

12