Spectacular Spider-Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter is pushed to the edge by Mary Jane and his coworkers.
7.8k words
4.21
2.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jane Watson could hardly contain her excitement. Arms wrapped snuggly around none other than Peter Parker, a boy who she had recently come to understand her feelings for, which might just be love. Pressed into his back she took stock of the brunette, he was only slightly taller than her and around the same weight, unlike most of her lover's that towered over her greatly. His adorable face twisted in perverse concentration. MJ had to try not giggle, knowing the reason as to his plight, her aunt Anna having told her all about May Parkers plan for her nephew before the BBW dragged her lover from last night back upstairs for her own enjoyment, the poor man will definitely be late for work this morning.

Mary Jane watched as Peter tries subtly to shift about, the idea of his little penis now wrapped in slutty lace panties exciting her to no end. Even after her pussy had been fucked into oblivion, her ass stretched to its maximum and her body sated with big black cock she still found herself growing slick with lust.

She had been aware of Peter's tiny penis for years, even before he had been exposed in high school by those pictures Flash took in the gym showers, living with bedroom windows directly across from each other you tend to learn a lot about a person. She can very easily picture his hairless tiny two inch cocklet, having watched him stroke his penis for years, desperately trying to last longer, watching him sit at his computer, jerking off to cuckold and hypno porn, spraying his little load only to lap it up from his hand. Then to come walking out the next day, his adorable smile and sweet voice greeting her as she walked to the bus with her friend, talking with the one person she could share everything with, allowing him to keep his modesty, not teasing him as to keep the friendship she so valued.

But over the years, her amusement and light interest has turned to obsession. As she had become a woman she had embraced her desires and needs with an endless supply of huge cocks, just as her aunt encouraged almost nightly she brought home a friend, stranger, or co-worker to fuck her silly, BBC being a personal favourite. Even during the day she finds herself frequently sneaking away for a quick fuck in the bathroom, or diving into an alley so she and a girlfriend can finger each other to a quick finish. Not that she is alone in this behaviour, almost everyone did exactly as she did, aside from the minority who didn't have such strong sex drives, content with a single partner and spending their days with pants staying on, yet both respecting the sexual proclivities of either lifestyle.

She still remembers last month when her aunt had invited her to her office, where as a reward to the floor she manages for an excellent quarter that they were going to fuck both her, MJ and the other ladies in a massive orgy. Being hip to hip with her slutty aunt, doggy style on the big conference table while men under them destroy their pussies and men behind them split their asses wide open, women strewn about in chairs or the floor having fun of their own, riding their co workers with reckless abandon, the room reeking of pussy as her ears filled with the sound of the wet sloshing of cocks pumping those office sluts. Some ladies at the other end of the table were tribbing their cunt lips in a flurry of spraying juices and cries of passion, rubbing together wantonly driving each other to cum, she even spotted few men by the entrance having their own fun, one bent over as he was fucked by his much larger partner, while three others jerked their decent sized cocks in a circle, frotting their heads together and using each other's cum as lube. She can still picture being stretched and pounded, cum filling her full in the way that makes her feel whole, slightly sunk into her rutting aunt's fat as the two rocked in synchronisation to their favourite feeling in the world. She looks up through the large glass panels that surround the room to see people still sitting at their desks, some content to keep working, pleased to be given a nice bonus as a reward instead, while a few men had their pants around their ankles stroking their smaller lengths to the rhythm she was being fucked at. Mischievously she had picked up the pace of her rutting to drive the cucks outside to finish all over their hands and stomachs, some starting again while others madly slurp up their messes, she even saw one lady strumming her pussy still at her desk, the cuckqueen ruining her stockings with juices. Being a rather rare sight it had MJ locking her pussy and ass hole tightly around the invading cocks as she came intensely at image Infront of her.

Yet none of the cucks she had seen that day compared to the boy in her arms. Having never seen such a tiny cock anywhere else was intriguing enough, yet the fact that she had become aware of his desire for her, stroking his little dick while watching her from his bedroom has awoken something primal in her. Mary Jane had discovered that nothing makes her cum quite like taking a big black cock, while her little cuck jerks off to the side. Even this morning she had wanted to jump onto the roof next door, open the window to the little cuck licking the glass clean and force his head into her pussy drowning him in cum. She desperately wanted to have Peter in the room with her, watching raptly as she devolves into the biggest slut around, then for him to crawl over to her lick her clean to another orgasm, then climb up to cuddle into her, humping his little willy onto her trim and taut belly he'd cum while they stared into each other's eyes panting. As they drift off to sleep in each other's arms she would feed him his own cummies, content with her new boyfriend.

Her fantasy was everything to her yet, she had been unsure of how to approach the timid, shameful cuck. Yet thanks to his aunt she now knew exactly how to make her his.

"Hey Mj" Peter stutters nervously, trying to hide how badly his new panties were affecting him.

"I'm so happy to see you tiger, it feels like its been weeks since we've talked, I only ever see you cumming and going" She says with a smirk, watching him desperately try to get his clitty under control at her odd phrasing.

"Oh has it? I guess I've just been busy with work and college", and fighting crime MJ thinks to herself, honestly how did he really think she hadn't seen him jumping out his window everyday for years in his bright spandex. "Well then I guess you'll just have to make it up to me, Sally and Glory are dragging me to Flash's frat party tonight and I really want you to come".

"Gee I don't know MJ, it's not really my type of scene..." She cuts him off "pleeassee, do it for me tiger", Peter never had been able to refuse her "I guess I could swing by".

"Thankyou so much, I promise we'll have the best time ever!" Planting a kiss on his cheek in thanks, Peter catches the scent of something salty on her breath. Picking up on his curious expression MJ now spins him around, releasing him from her embrace, "oh sorry about that, you remember Fred, the guy from my theatre class, he cums sooo much and I swear I brushed my teeth and I still have ball slop on the breath".

She has to put her acting talents to the test as Peter's face shifts to pure desperation, his feet turing inwards as hunches slightly, "it's fine MJ, I really don't mind". At the sight of her face brightening with her gorgeous smile his internal struggle suddenly seems worth the risk of embarrassing himself, he'd do anything to remain in her magnetic presence.

"That's why you are the best friend a girl could ask for tiger", plating a quick peck on his lips as the bus pulls up to their stop she quickly climbs aboard before he can register her actions. Turning to follow her he doesn't miss the muscular bus driver give her ass a squeeze as she walks by his cab, "good morning Mr McFarlane" MJ seductively whispers as she looks back at him, dragging Peter to an empty seat halfway down the bus. "I don't know why but I swear big guys like that have some of the fattest cocks, and I find it so hot seeing a big powerful man dominate a sexy woman, our aunts are probably responsible for that, watching virile men ruin a sexy milf left an impression on me I guess" MJ muses as she and Peter settle in, pressing into his side she carries on "Glory made me come with her to Kenny's birthday bash a few weeks ago, I spent a good deal of it on my back lying on the pool table of Mr McFarlane's off limits man cave having a big man like him rearranging my guts while his full weight holds me in place does weird things to my brain, his wife using my head as a seat didn't help calm me down either, you know what I mean?"

Looking up at Peter from under her fringe MJ watches in satisfaction as Peter turns red and bites his lip while squeezing his eyes shut and hunches slightly, gripping his arm rest clearly brought close to his limit by the image she put in his head, both of them knowing that he, still a virgin couldn't begin to fathom such pleasure. As he slowly walks back from the edge of cumming Mary Jane takes a bit of mercy on him, the extroverted redhead easily distracting her friend as she talks passionately about her upcoming audition she had lined up for her classes work experience. She even manages to get Peter talking about his own courses, the shy boy now talking confidently in his expertise as he quickly looses her with his advanced physics shop talk, not noticing he continues to ramble with such excitement she can't help but find it cute as they make their way into the city.

Knowing Peter would be getting off before her to go to the Daily Bugle before getting to class Mary Jane decides to work him up a final time, "did you see the Avengers stream from this morning? Black Widow and her sister throating Lady Loki's fat fucking futa cock had Fred bending me over the couch before I left, it's a good thing aunt Anna has the day off, if she wasn't draining his nuts as we speak I might've missed the bus."

"No I missed it" Peter stammers, the image of the sexy BBW working a cock that just been inside her niece, combined with the though of the goddess of mischief using the throats of the stacked super sluts, dumping her fat load into the pair of Russian spies had undone Peter's efforts to regain control of his clitty. Especially the image of a futa cock, a guilty pleasure of his and MJ's not that he knew that about her. "You'll have to watch it when the video goes up tonight then, mmm fat tits and a huge cock, what a pairing, I'd love to ride that snake and grope those royal fun bags, and don't get me started on the black widow, I need to dress up as her for Halloween this year".

Okay this isn't fair Peter though, feeling precum wetting his panties as the lace garment does nothing to subdue his arousal, now picturing a giant futa cock as well as Natasha and MJ in matching bodysuits slurping her nuts while cum showers down onto their faces. Mercifully he sees his stop quickly approaching, MJ stands to let him pass her before the bus has stopped fully, when it does the cabin lurches slightly. Mary Jane, pretending to be taken off balance falls back ass first into Peter's lap. Holding him in the seat with her meaty globes she grinds back and forth feigning an attempt to balance and stand back up, pleasantly surprised herself as on reflex Peter had reached around to stop her fall and now had two overflowing handfuls of her tits, causing her to moan at the sensation.

Proving too much for him Peter can no longer hold back his clitty, feeling heavenly tits for the first time as well as her massive dump truck ass grind his panties all over his cocklet has him ejecting what feels like a gallon of cum into his panties, his efforts to stop cumming earlier had only edged his tiny balls to ready a much bigger load. Unable to help himself Peter grips Mary Janes tits harder as he buries his face into her neck, groaning loudly as he rides out his orgasm. MJ more than pleased with herself happily grinds on his crotch until his orgasm subsides.

Coming out of his stupor Peter releases her tits, realising what he had just done, shame permeates his entire being as they stand up, noticing many of the other passengers who had heard him, some giggling amongst themselves while others shot him an understanding or approving looks. Turning to face MJ she has a seductive grin levelled at him, both of them staring into each other's eyes, Mary Jane showing him no sign of anger or disgust reassures him more than he was expecting it to have.

Looking down Peter sees her nipples, sticking out through her top, so hard they could slice diamond as her cleavage slowly heaves. Looking back up Peter is surprised to see lust her eyes, though for the first time sent his way, at least the first time he's ever noticed. Mary Jane then leans in kissing him slightly longer than her usual pecks, before sitting back down.

"I'll see you later tiger" she says reassuringly, remembering where he was Peter stutters his way through a quick goodbye before racing out of the bus, past the snickering driver, down the stairs and through the crowded sidewalk, ignoring the friction in his panties.

Ten minutes later Peter find himself walking through the lobby of the Daily Bugle. He stops before entering the elevator, double checking the photos he had ready before his eye is drawn to the familiar sight plastered on the main wall for all to see. In his petty, never ending battle with Spider-Man Jonah had framed his crown jewel on the wall facing the entrance of his building. Peter shamefully takes in the sight of the giant framed photo of himself in costume standing in the middle of the street, remembering this series of photos that have haunted him for months now Peter can only stare as the familiar humiliation reawakens his clitty. The photo spread in question depicted him in battle with the annoying d-list villain screwball, momentarily distracted by the forming crowd the villainess has seized the opportunity to pants him right there in the street for all to see. Peter thinks back to the hundreds of gathered New Yorkers loudly cackling at his expense, the Jackals rumours now proven true. The particular photo Jonah had gone with in his lobby showed the moment that the hero will never live down. There for all time was Spider-Man, pants around his ankles, feet and knees bent inwards, the lenses of his mask scrunched up, one hand desperately trying to pull his skin tight spandex top down, the fabric not nearly loose enough to reach his crotch, his other hand held up to the crowd, bent at the waist slightly as his little two inch clitty sprays his pathetic load for all to see, sheer humiliation causing him to squirt hands free.

Peter stared at the picture, his little load photographed mid air. While Peter's camera set up on a rooftop nearby captured the thrilling battle of good and evil, it was none other than Nick Katzenberg who was responsible for this humiliation, while the camera crews had decent footage to use, it was the slobs photos that has captured the extreme up close humiliation of the wall crawler. The full series of photos depicted the whole scene, his pants going down, his realisation, his cummies flying out onto the street, screwball kicking him in the balls from behind, him collapsed on the ground, Katzenberg had managed to find another angle that showed Peter from behind kneeling on the street with his faced pressed into the floor, arms by his side fully exposed butt and cocklet pointed up.

This picture was the close second favourite of many, the angle he was kneeling at forcing his juicy cheeks apart showing his tight little hole, his tiny balls and clitty in plain view below it framed by his thighs, held together they pushed his cocklet backwards for a perfect photo of everything he had to offer. The amount of domineering women and gay men Peter had seen online talking about what they would do to his ass has genuinely shocked him.

The final sting of humiliation came when Valkyrie and She Hulk, who had been passing by saw the whole thing and intervened, a photo of them holding screwball by the arms while he was off to the side still prone the result. They also took the time to pull him to his feet and give him a pep talk, the older heroes trying to make him feel better, those photos show Spider-Man standing in front of the two giants, hands now covering his tiny stiffy with his pants still around his ankles as the other heroes speak to him, She Hulk clearly amused and Valkyrie looking down at him with intrigue. The final photo has all three lined up posed for a photo with Peter in the middle still covering his stiffy, She Hulk with an arm around his shoulder and the other hand held up to the camera, her index finger and thumb brought together in the universal sign for tiny dick, and Valkyrie standing on his other side with one hand on her hip and the other hidden from view cupping Peter's exposed ass in what Peter though was meant to be reassurance at the time.

Reconciling with the fact that both Peter's personal and hero life were now characterised by being known for his small clitty, he entered the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. As he made his way up Peter couldn't help but feel that Katzenberg's humiliation of him had been made even more complete by the fact that when Peter returned home hours later, he spied through his bathroom window the portly man fucking his aunt in the back garden. May had been bent over the low fence, no pants in sight, shirt pulled up over her swaying tits as Nick sawed in and out of her cunt. All the while she was casually making conversation with Anna and Mary Jane in the yard she was facing, the elder Watson leaning in close to her friend, hand shoved down the front of her own pants while Mary Jane was lying on her yoga mat, one hand rubbing her tits while the other had pulled down her tight yoga pants as she fingered herself on the mat. Peter had then realised that Katzenberg was looking right up at him smugly, the window had been low enough to see as Peter squirted onto the floor again, satisfied the balding slob turned his attention to milf he was fucking, feeling victorious over both his rival and the hero his boss hated as he fired another wad of cum up Mays soaking pussy.

While news stations, gossip blogs or random posts tended to use one of those photos on their cover whenever Spider-Man was mentioned, Peter had grown used to it. What he was yet to discover was that almost every hero that had his number also used one of those photos as a contact image, Maria Hill had used one for SHIELD's classified file on him, or the hidden album on Mays phone of the entire photo spread she frequently used to masturbate.

Exiting the elevator and walking into the bull pen where reporters where busily moving about, he politely nodded to Robbie who was busy on the phone before walking past Betty's empty desk and into the office of J. Jonah Jameson.

The editor-in-chief was reclined in his leather chair behind his giant oak desk happily puffing his cigar. He opened his eyes at the sound of his door opening.

"PARKER!" He bellowed, "what the hell are you doing here"

"Mr Jameson you asked me to bring in my photos for this week's paper" Peter stated rather firmly, knowing that his boss doesn't have much respect for spineless behaviour.

"Well what took you so long, hand them here!"

"Yes sir" Peter replied moving to comply.

Leaning over the desk hand stretched out with the folder he had ready Peter finally spotted the immaculate bob style hair of Betty Brant, the receptionist between their bosses legs working his cock down her throat. Peter stared as Jonah took the file from him, flicking through the offering with purpose. As he looked through the photos a smug grin spread under his moustache seeing his photographers rapt interest, a building full of crack reporters obviously were aware of Parkers shower photos being shared. Jameson continued to look at the photos, he took one hand and placed it atop Betty's head forcing her take him harder and faster.