Spectacular Spider-Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Peter arrives at MJ's party, embracing his new role.
6.2k words
4.43
2.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swinging through the New York skyline, sailing over rooftops and narrowly diving between buildings Spider-Man swings at a breakneck speed. The feeling an absolute rush that in his years of crime fighting has never grown old. With one last powerful swing the web head launches himself over the main street leading into ESU, he lands gracefully balanced in a low crouch on the tips of his toes. Overlooking the section of campus reserved for student housing he can see the flashing lights coming from the building he was supposed to be at for Flash's party.

In his usual Parker luck fashion he was running extremely late by about four hours, at least he was actually going to make it at all unlike class today. Having left the Bugle quickly after his journey of self discovery Peter never got close to campus before being diverted to deal with a super villain attack, how shocker managed to sink and entire bank several stories into the ground he still didn't know. At least it proved a fine distraction from his realisation that everyone around him has been encouraging him to embrace being the sissy cuck he secretly fantasies about, finally breaking his self-denial.

Pushing that to the back of his mind Peter decided to revel in his small victory. Not of beating shocker now that had grown old, but of accepting himself, finally feeling like he fit in with world around him. Feeling like a new man with a new sense of confidence he dives down behind the building, changing into his street clothes, leaving his costume tucked away in his bag on the rooftop he begins to walk down the street towards the party.

The dull thud of of music becomes louder as he approaches the frat house, the well lit front lawn full of party goers spilling out from the house. As he stood at the end of the footpath leading up to the house, preparing himself for loud music, blinding lights and Flash Thompson he hears a car door behind him open and close.

"Hey Peter, I can't believe you actually showed up!"

Turning to see none other than his oldest friend Harry Osborne stepping out of his sports car, helping his girlfriend Liz Allen exit as well.

"Well at least you didn't place money on it, I owe MJ 50 bucks now"

Unable to stop the huge grin on his face Peter steps forward, exchanging bro fists with Harry and giving Liz a small hug, "well apparently I'm trying new things today, and MJ asked so I couldn't really say no".

"Oh I've heard" Liz mutters quietly, smiling mischievously, "knock it off" Harry quickly whispers down to his girlfriend before looking to his friend.

"We were a bit late ourselves, and MJ texted us looking for you, so we thought we'd wait for you"

Liz giggles to herself, "yeah thats what we were doing".

Looking closely at the two Peter quickly figures out what had been going on in the car behind them, as they are both still slightly out of breath, Harry's shirt buttoned unevenly and pants still unzipped while Liz was still pulling her dress back down properly, cum training down the inside of her thigh, quickly wiping it with her thumb she sticks her digit into her mouth, eyes closed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm"

Looking up at Peter her expression turns to faint shock at the usually timid cuck is looking unabashedly at her action, her fun mildy spoiled. Peter meanwhile watches her display, reveling in the sensation of his pantie rubbing the head of his twitching shaft. While he had figured out that his aunts gift wasn't going to make him less sensitive, he had grown used to the constant stimulation and had become comfortable enough to build up his sissygasms and hold off for a while.

Looking between the two with a smile Harry places and arm around both of their shoulders.

"Alright then, I don't know about you two but I'm ready to party!"

Walking down the main path with the high-school sweethearts Peter finds himself actually ready to have a good time with his friends. About to say something to his friends he is suddenly stopped by the sight of the party goers on the front lawn, now closer he could see their complete state on undress, down to their underwear or in most cases nothing at all, all of them in the middle of some sexual act. Dry humping, grinding, one girl jerking off two of the men she was talking to as they played with her tits and pussy.

"Uh, what's going on" Continuing to look around, a bit more nervous Peter and his friends start to climb the steps of the house to run into the massive form of Kenny "Kong" McFarlane standing by the main entrance.

"What's it looks like nerd, you want in you have to strip"

"Glory got mad at you and put you on door duty didn't she?"

"Shut it Osborne"

Harry them turns to Peter, "look if you aren't comfortable we can always ditch and go hang out somewhere else".

Liz interjects, "will you both just man up and do it" already pulling down her dress to reveal her trim body, D-cup breasts and shaved womanhood, apparently forgetting underwear.

Pushing aside his fear Peter decides to just go for it, pulling off his shirt he looks back at Harry, "it's fine I can handle this".

Giving his friend a supporting nod the ginger proceeds to strip as well. Getting down to be as naked as Liz his large cock swings freely. Finally Peter pulls down his pants, left now in his panties he receives a raised eyebrow from Harry and an approving whistle from Liz.

"Ha, look at little dick in his panti oww"

Liz having just punched Kenny in the arm hard glaring up at him growls "Shut your damn mouth", before grabbing the boys by an arm and dragging them past into the party.

If outside was a small group of heavy petting and foreplay, then inside was rutting, sex filled den of debauchery. The air was heavy with mist from the flashing lighting, the music now thundering, and in the middle of the large living room was a mass of people dancing, grinding and bouncing to the beat. Surrounding them on couches was several couples and groups all engage in various stages of fucking madly. Women bouncing in the laps of men, screaming in pleasure loud enough to be heard over all the noise. Other couples leant up against walls, door frames and even just on the floor were all driving each other to cum out in the open for all to see, Peter even spotted Glory Grant through the doorway to the kitchen riding Hobby brown on the counter while his own girlfriend was behind them face stuffed into the firm ebony cheeks of Glory, driving her tongue into the puckered backdoor of the woman fucking her boyfriend.

"Puny Parker, finally worked up the nerve to drag his little dick to a real party!"

Turning to see the mocking and slightly drunk form of Flash Thompson standing at the bottom of the stairs, the three friends all groan in annoyance as the muscular blonde, still wearing his boxers marches over to them.

"Hey Flash, been a while"

"Sure has nerd, and look at you in your in sissy little panties, I guess some bitches never really change"

"EUGENE THOMPSON"

Before Liz and Harry could come between Peter and Flash, the footballers long time girlfriend Sha Shan Nguyen had beaten them to the tall blonde, standing in front of him arms crossed under her naked C-cups the enraged, naked Vietnamese woman glared up at her boyfriend.

"To think you had gone all day without behaving like a jackass, you do not get drunk and harass the same guy who got you into your current predicament, you definitely aren't getting a treat tonight"

"But that's not fair!"

"You should've thought about that sooner, now you want to make fun of Peter's small dick, you can drop your boxers and let them have a turn"

"Please no, don't make me"

"NOW"

"Fine" with a huff Flash lowers his boxers in the middle of the room. "Holy shit!" Liz stares before bursting into laughter, Harry hiding a smirk behind his hand while Peter Looks on in amazement. Flash stands before them, hands by his side fully showing off his dick encased in the completely flat chastity cage it is secured in.

"It's cute right? after Flash's stunt with exposing Peter to the school his mother took his punishment into her own hands, originally she had him in a standard cage and gave me the key when we started dating, she usually takes him out on his birthday to milk a ruined orgasm. Image her suprise when the next year she pulled down his pants to find him in an even smaller cage, he was eight inches when he went in and last time we checked he was down to five, that was before the new flat cage, I wonder what he'll be when we measure next year?"

"This is the greatest day of my life!"

"I'm glad you're a fan Harry because I could use some help with his punishment, cage boy was going to get to watch me fuck a stranger while holding his massager to his cage till he spurt his cummies, now he is going to go into the coat room and fuck himself on the dildo set up in there while one of the boys he bullied fucks me up against the door outside"

"Oh hell yes!"

"What! at least let me watch"

"I swear if you don't get in that room in the next 20 second and I don't hear you bouncing then I will call your parents over and everyone can see what a grown man crying over his mom's knee while his dad pounds his girlfriend looks like!"

With a defeated whimper Flash open the door to the small room revealing in the centre a stool with a large rubber cock secured pointing straight up before closing the door behind him. Sha Shan leans up against the door beckoning Harry over with her finger. Obliging, Harry presses into her, taking a pert nipple into his mouth while sinking his cock into her with a wet slap. Sha Shan moans loudly, head tilted back towards the door for the sake of her cuck while Liz closes in squeezing her other tit before leaning down to suck it along side her boyfriend while grabbing the black haired girls ass as they begin to hear the tell tale sound of light and fast bouncing in the coat roam, accompanied by surprising girlish moaning. Sucking deeply on Sha Shans nipple, stretching it out before releasing with a wet pop Liz looks up at the sounds from inside the coat room.

"It sounds like he's actually enjoying himself."

"Oh he definately is, you can only get fucked with a strap-on by your girlfriend and mom while watching sissy hypno so many times before you start to cum from anal alone"

"Damn, mistress Frost?"

"Who else, ooohhh fuck yes Osborne, you fuck like a real man!"

Harry, seemingly bored with the conversation the girls were having, had started fucking into Sha Shan must faster, thrusting in and out of her soaking depths, ploughing into her so hard that her feet left the ground slightly, being supported by the weight of the couple holding her against the door. Pinching her wet nipple while holding onto her ass firmly Liz pressed her further.

"How on earth did his mom even get that cage on him to begin with?"

Panting while her breasts bounced with Harry's rutting Sha Shan explains, "after he got in trouble for his stunt at school it was either that or it goes on his record with community service, and since that cutie didn't press it any further his mom got to lock him up"

The two girls turn back to Peter who had been watching the whole thing unfold, feeling vindicated at his bully getting karma served while he built up to an orgasm of his own, letting his excited clitty do the work in his panties while watching his friends fuck like rabbits. His excitement plain to see Sha Shan continues "The best part is Flashy never got to use his big boy penis before I started shrinking him so he's still a virgin in the sense of his manhood at least, but still after I'd turned him into a tiny dick cuckold, the sweet boy I know is under all that macho nonsense has really come out, he'll certainly come out for his little brother's 18th birthday next month, if tradition holds Thompson men are hung like crazy, well almost all of them".

Hearing the bouncing inside the closet speed up followed by loud girly moan everyone present starts to laugh. Until Harry starts grunting as he hilts himself deep dumping his cum in the Asian girl while Sha Shan let's out a pleased low moan.

"That was amazing, you ready to go again Harry or am I going to ride Flash's face next?"

Looking devious Harry spins her around so her tits are mashed into the door, smacking her ass hard before ploughing back into her cunt. Turning to his girlfriend he groans out.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit, you gonna be alright?"

"Oh me, I'll be peachy, I was promised a naked swim team and a pool so I'm going to go get my back blown out outside"

"Have fun" the couple sharing one more kiss before Liz practically skips out towards the back Harry and Sha Shan start up their fuck session again, before the dark haired girl turns to Peter, smiling at his little tent in his panties soaked in his precum.

"Oh before I forget MJ is waiting for you upstairs, third floor door at the end of the hall"

Sobered out of his voyeur state the little cuck is reminded of why he was even here in the first place, "Thanks I'll see you guys later" racing up the stairs as his friends really pick up their fucking. Making as much noise as they can while Harry stretches her guts loud enough for Flash to hear.

Walking upstairs Peter is treated the sight of couples more intimately intertwined away from prying eyes. Such as the busty blonde fellow nerd Deborah Whitman, wearing only her round glasses as she bounces up and down on the fat cock of the jock burried in her ass, legs wrapped around her partners waists pussy squirting onto his balls as she moans softly.

Through one open door he was greeted by the sight of Kurt and Martha Connors fucking a sexy brunette between them on all fours. The former lizard rammed his girthy shaft into her soaking pussy while her face was pressed between the large ass of the older woman, facing away from the two while her student drove her tongue into her asshole, furiously working the tight warm tunnel to orgasm while Martha rubbed and pinched her own clit.

Pulling her face from the older woman's ass cheeks the girl moans out.

"Oooohhhh fuck, does this mean you'll pass my final?"

Martha smirked down at the younger slut while her husband, well beyond speech, pounded her to a sopping mess.

"Sweetie you knew that wasn't going to happen and you still came up here, now get back to work!"

Forcing the girls head back into her ass and holding her there with one hand Martha started to ground her rump into her face, now working double time on her own pussy racing to cum while an eager tongue stated exploring her asshole. It was then that she spotted her former intern Peter standing by the door, little dicklet soaking his panties, wiggling her eyebrows at him she drives her ass back hard into the younger woman's face moaning in smug satisfaction.

Having nearly reached his limit Peter continues on to the third floor, ignoring any remaining distractions he makes it to the end of the hall. Taking a deep breathe he enters the room, eyes going wide, slack jawed as his cummies spurts into his panties with a loud moan.

Seated on the bed at the back of the room is a black guy Peter vaguely recognised from the football team. Yet sunk down on his girthy cock is Mary Jane Watson, her gorgeous body covered in a sheen of sweat and cum, huge ass resting comfortably in her partners lap, slim waist leading to her G-cup tits glistening in the light, her beautiful face looking content, red hair plastered to her forehead from her activities tonight. Surrounding the bed on seats and the floor are four other black guys, based on the abandoned jerseys definately also from the football team, their impressive cocks at half mast. Watching the cuck convulse in orgasmic pleasure MJs face lights up at the sight of him.

"Hey tiger, I knew you would come! sorry but I got started without you, I saw these fat black cocks and couldn't resist, we were just taking a little break."

Face absolutely red with embarrassment Peter stutters a reply to the busty redhead.

"I, I'm so sorry MJ, I didn't mean to walk in, I'll leave you alone"

"Don't go tiger, I promise you'll have more fun here than jerking your cock on the hallway"

"Damn I should've knocked... Wait what?"

"I want you to sit right here in front of me and rub your little clitty through your sexy panties while you watch me get turned into a cum dump for BBC"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude"

"Of course I want you to stay, if you need me to twist your arm it can be to make it up to me for watching me without asking through your window all those times, the view will be so much better up close like this tiger"

Rocking her hips back and forth over the black cock in her gushing cunt slowly while biting her lip to entice the cuck there is little he can do other than to sit in the plush stool set up to view everything.

"Ok MJ I'll stay, what do you want me to do?"

Barley able to contain herself from both the cock stretching her pussy and the adorable boy Infront of her MJ moans out, "I want you to sit right there and rub your clitty slowly, no cummies until I say so, I promise the wait will be worth it."

Obeying his crush Peter slowly rubbed his clitty over the top of his panties, slick with his cummies already he was quickly building to another under Mary Janes gaze. Smiling in satisfaction the redhead started to grind at a faster pace on the black cock in her pussy, the room filling with the sounds of her cunt squelching on the long dark length. Low groans turning to louder moaning MJ quickened her pace, moving from grinding back and forth to bouncing up and down in the lap of her lover.

"Oh fuck yes baby, stretch my pussy!"

Thrusting up into her while she bounces wildy the man beneath her drives his massive cock into her tight depths, smacking his balls into her ass while squeezing her tits. "Fuck your tight, I'm gonna tear your cunt up!". Rolling them over, he lifted MJs legs high while squatting over her upside down from. MJs eyes go wide as the cock in her pussy hits her g spot over and over, unable to wriggle away in her new position she writhes in a moaning shaking mess, as the man above starts jackhammering into her downwards with such force that her huge sweaty tits smack into her chin while pussy juices erupts out of her, squirting down her belly onto the underside of her tits.

"OOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD FUCK MY CUNT, YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!"

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Squealing with delight MJs pussy explodes around the cock pile driving her, squirting even harder as her cunt squeezes the life out of the big black cock stretching her. Grunting the man above drives hard into her before his balls tighten and cum surges into her womb, drawing back deeply out of breathe he sits down on the other side of the bed.

Sitting upright Mary Jane looks to Peter, rubbing his panties and shaking from his efforts to hold back. She smiles warmly while holding her hand under her pussy, cum pouring out into her palm she holds it up for him to see before slurping it into her mouth, swelling with contentment.

"Mmmmmm, don't you dare cum yet tiger, we aren't done just yet."

While the man she has fucked moved aside the other four now descended upon her, all at full mast from the show. Taking a cock in each hand she starts to stroke them while staring into Peter's eyes, mouthing 'watch this' she takes the third cock in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks she sucks the sensitive head before looking up to man attached, winking she drives her throat all the way forward, forcing the cock into her gullet as his big balls smack her chin. Holding her head in place with both hands while she picks up speed stroking the other two cocks, the man down her throat grinds into her mouth, enjoying the warm cavern wrapped around his massive cock. Forcing her face deep into his pelvis while he surges forward, forcing drool out of her stretched mouth onto his balls.

12