Speed Trap Town Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Welcome to the Speed Trap Town.
4.1k words
4.12
8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 1

Emily

Emily May lay in her bed. She had dreamed of this day he whole life, tomorrow, after all the hard work of getting through and graduating high school, getting a good GPA, and applying for school, she was going to be going to college! She couldn't close her eyes she was so excited.

Emily had Applied to 3 schools. Stanford, USC, and Cal Poly. She had gotten offers to attend all three and had decided to stay local to the San Luis Obispo area to be near her family, though Emily had her eyes on an eventual PhD in Feminist studies, which meant an eventual transfer. But she knew that Cal Poly in her hometown with its beautiful lush green hills in spring, temperate weather, and easy to traverse streets wasn't a bad place to start her career as a college student, even if eventually she would have to transfer.

She grabbed her phone from the side table where she had just put it down a few minutes earlier, unlocked it, and looked at her schedule for her first day. Emily had signed up not just for the basic classes her first time out, but rather for a few classes she thought could help her down the road.

"8:30AM Pornography and Its Impacts on Society - Professor Linda Ford" She read.

Professor Ford was an icon in the modern feminist movement. Her classes centered around the early impacts of misogynist behaviors on society.

Emily considered herself one of the vanguards of new-wave feminists. In conservative San Luis Obispo County that was not an easy thing to be. All throughout high school she'd endured being called a "Dyke" and "Dumb bitch" a "Lefty" and any number of other comments about both her appearance and her political beliefs. But Emily didn't care, she didn't believe that her purpose in life was to please anyone else.

Though Emily had to admit, having to deal with it in her own family was sometimes much harder. Emily's dad and mom had met very young and within a few months of the meeting were married and within a few years had two kids.

Emily and her brother Bryan couldn't be more different. Emily's father had done extremely well in the local business market investing in several tech startups that had popped up in the San Luis Obispo area in the early 2000s. But all the money in the world, or so Emily thought, could have made her mother, Lola De Lacruz or May at the time, and her father, Jim, compatible.

Her mother Lola was of Mexican descent from Mexico City and had come to Cal Poly to study engineering. Based on the stories her mother would tell Emily though, it was possible her mom had only studied boys Emily thought. Lola had met Emily's father at a party, and soon after they were hooking up.

Emily felt her mom was a relic of a past time. Always wanting to be pretty, never wanting to upset others, and always... and this really bothered Emily... putting men first. The contrast between her mom and dad couldn't have been starker.

Her father Jim was laid back, a product of a Jewish upbringing in one of the world's more beautiful locations. He liked to surf, he liked to drink, and he saw women as equals and not objects.

"You know... not being the creation of 1980s conservative catholic thinking." Emily thought to herself.

And then, there was her older brother. Older by exactly 9 months, which he never stopped reminding Emily of. Bryan was a typical spoiled San Luis Obispo kid. He lived with his mother in Nipomo at the southernmost tip of the region and at 19 years old played video games and vaped all day, every day. He had no job other than the occasional chore his mom asked him to do.

"Oh, but don't worry, he's going to make it on Twitch." Emily derisively thought.

Emily's mother was always telling her she should go to the gym. Emily didn't have a problem with people who thought it was important to be healthy. She had a problem when she thought a woman, or a man, thought that being pretty was the only thing that mattered.

Emily was 5'3 with the build of someone who liked to go outside. Tan skin, brown hair straight, with bright brown eyes. If asked, she'd have said her legs and butt were her favorite features. But she also thought she had nice breasts, even if they were a small C-cup at most. But she also knew most men didn't like girls who didn't shave, they also didn't like girls who didn't wear makeup. It wasn't that she didn't know how to do it, it was that she refused to do it.

Emily, for her graduation, had gotten a nose ring. She already had a tattoo on her thigh a giant lotus on her right side. And she knew if people didn't think she was pretty, she was at least interesting.

Emily of course liked boys, but she always found herself gravitating towards older men, but they never seemed to reciprocate. "Nothing a vibrator can't do better." She thought.

Looking at her phone she realized it said 2 A.M. on it.

"Ah shit... okay." She said out loud putting her phone down again. She closed her eyes, and a few minutes later was asleep.

*

*

*

Chapter 2

Lola

Lola Delacruz or May as most people knew her, looked at herself in the mirror, she wore 39 well she thought. No, time had been good to her for the most part. Lola was what most people thought about when they thought of Latin women. Long black hair an hourglass frame, thick strong legs, bronzed skin, brown eyes, and most importantly, always stylish. Lola loved her face though, her cheeks were full, and her lips, while augmented with collagen, were full and pouty.

Lola had gotten her breasts enhanced a year earlier and couldn't have imagined a better investment in her happiness. Everywhere she went men stared at her, and though she had only medium interest in most as she was sure most couldn't keep up with her, she did love being the center of attention.

Today, Lola was sporting a long dress that went all the way to the floor that was a deep saturated green with yellow sequins down the side, with open toes high heel shoes.

Giving herself one last look she turned and opened the door to her bedroom. Lola didn't have much going on today, she didn't have much going on most days. Her ex-husband had made a lot of money in investing and when they got divorced, he hadn't fought her on anything.

"Damn right, he didn't." Lola thought to herself.

Lola told people she had caught Jim fucking his young secretary. Of course, there was more to that story but it wasn't the first time she'd caught him.

She would have cared, about losing Jim if Jim hadn't paid her close to 250 million dollars, bought her a huge house, and not fought her over custody of her son.

As a result, Lola didn't have much to do. She'd been proud of herself and her ability to get what she wanted, but like most divorced older women she was often bored.

She worked out, took an occasional class at the local community college, she had friends who were into swinging and living their best second life. But she felt like an outsider in those circles because she had no one. So she spent most of her time supporting her son in anything he wanted.

Lola knew you weren't supposed to play favorites with her kids, but Bryan was her favorite. He was a strong handsome young man, and while he didn't have a job yet, she knew he would make it. Plus, Bryan kept life interesting, even if he didn't know it.

Bryan would often invite friends over, and Lola would cook his friend's dinner, or they would hang out by the pool. One friend in particular, Derek, would flirt with Lola, and while she would never tell her son, Lola and Derek had been texting regularly since Derek turned 18. When Bryan was out sometimes, Derek would come to visit her. But most of the time they just texted dirty messages back and forth along with the occasion dirty photo.

Her daughter, on the other hand, that was a different story. Lola didn't get Emily. How could someone that came from you, hold such different values? Of course, Lola knew the answer to this, it was her father's fault. He had let Emily, even as a child, do whatever she wanted. Emily didn't care about boys, letting herself go unshaven, and sometimes just looking a mess when going out into public. Lola just didn't get it.

"What woman wanted to be that unappealing to a man?" She wondered.

Lola and Emily almost never talked other than to argue. When she was younger they would fight all the time, and as time had gone on and the politics of the age seemed more and more extreme against women like Lola, she and Emily had basically stopped talking entirely.

Lola stopped at her son's door, she heard what sounded like heavy breathing inside. She frowned. Slowly she turned the knob and opened the door as quietly as she could.

Bryan May, for 19, was not a big kid Lola thought. He was 6 foot and 165 lbs he was long and skinny and much paler than his sister with long brown hair that was often in his eyes. He had the long ropey muscles of someone who was more accustomed to running rather than going to the gym. He also had that young man's metabolism with almost no body fat of any kind.

The door was now open, and Lola saw Bryan in bed, his hand in his pants moving up and down his other hand holding his phone. Lola smiled and quickly shut the door. It wasn't the first time she'd caught her son, and while she didn't condone pornography, she knew a young man had needs.

Lola was okay with that. "So did 39-year-old women." She thought. Lola turned to walk down the hall to the stairs and walked carefully down them. I mean wasn't it fair? She knew Jim had already moved on several times and was now fucking a Teacher Assistant from the local college her friends had told her. Why shouldn't she have some fun?

Lola's mind turned to her group of friends. While she was sure it was more PC to be like them the wealthy wives of investors instead of trying to screw your son's friends, Lola didn't care.

"Besides if I don't who is going to screw Derek? Emily?" She snorted to herself at the thought.

Her friends left Lola though in a weird spot. She didn't have a partner, and that was when she'd set her sights on her son's friend.

Looking at her phone she saw it was going to be an 80-degree day. Perfect pool weather. Making herself some toast a few minutes later, she heard Bryan come down the stairs.

"Hey, mom." Bryan said.

"Hey, baby boy. How did you sleep?" Lola replied.

"Good Mom. What are you doing today?" Her son asked.

"I was thinking of relaxing by the pool. Want to have some friends over?"Lola asked.

"Oh, I don't know Mom, I got a big Call of Duty tournament today." Bryan replied.

"Oh, c'mon baby, I'll cook, I can make your favorite Al Pastor tacos. And you can just move your game into the living room. You need to be more social baby. Plus, how many moms do you know who approve of their son's friends?" She said, her voice turning pleading at the end.

"Okay, fair. But you gotta keep them entertained for the most part, okay?" Bryan said.

"Deal!" Lola said.

With that, Bryan bounded back up the stairs. Lola smiled to herself. Young men were so easy to get what you wanted from them. Offer them food or pussy and you could always get a yes.

"Now... what shall I wear?" She wondered out loud.

She thought about it. She didn't want to be too obvious less Bryan pick up what she was up to. But, she also wanted to wear something cute to make sure Derek got nice and hard.

She chewed her toast deep in thought. She settled on this same dress but she would change what she had underneath and make sure her makeup was perfect.

*

*

*

Chapter 3

Bryan

Bryan wasn't dumb. At least not as dumb as most people thought he was, he thought as he closed the door to his room.

Bryan had spent most of his young adulthood finding out his sister was not only significantly smarter than he was, but that everyone thought she was more interesting.

Bryan might not be book smart he thought, but he certainly knew how to work people better than Emily. Take his mother for instance. Bryan knew she and Derek were hooking up. He had found out by snooping through his mom's phone. Bryan had no problem leveraging that information to his own advantage.

Bryan didn't care that his friend wanted to fuck his mom, Bryan just wanted his mom out of his way and not get in the way of his two favorite things. Video games and new adult content for social media. And if she couldn't be out of his way... well, then she could be part of the content even if she didn't know it.

Most people didn't know that such a thing existed but most porn websites had taken after their social media cousins making it easy to share photos, fetishes, and images. Bryan had amassed a whopping 60'000 followers. On his board on Sex.com where he shared homemade gifs, he grabbed from porn movies with captions that espoused the most misogynistic viewpoints Bryan could imagine.

Bryan didn't hate women, but he hated how his sister behaved and treated him. Her scorn was constantly at a level of contempt that was almost unmissable by everyone who spent time in the room with them together. His mom might be a slut, but at least she was a presentable one, he had always reasoned. And, one who knew her place.

Bryan found the incessant shaming of everything he thought or did by women who then would turn around and need him for things. Bryan may have been annoyed at his sister, but he blamed his mother for everything that had happened to the family. He thought she had lived her life surviving off being pretty, instead of having any skills are value.

"Fuck knows she's never worked a day in her fucking life." He thought to himself.

When Bryan found out about Derek, he threatened to tell Derek's family and girlfriend at the time unless Derek got him pictures that Bryan could use as content. This led to Bryan having more and more information not only on his mom but on Derek. Which Bryan was absolutely willing to use for whatever he wanted.

Bryan didn't give a single fuck about women. He liked them and he had gotten laid before, but he thought for the most part modern women were a giant pain in his ass. It was one thing he appreciated about his mother, she at least behaved like Bryan thought a woman should in how she dressed and treated men.

Emily called Bryan a sexist pig, and Bryan called her a hippy bitch, but Bryan didn't care. He knew there were women out there who agreed with him. He knew it because every night he would spend time talking to his followers who did, many of them were women. The most successful content he had was about women betraying other women.

This morning Derek had told him that Bryan's mom had begged him this morning to come visit today. That she'd "make it worth your while." And sent him a video of her hands playing with her shaved pussy. Derek had included the photo and Bryan had promptly converted the video to a gif putting a caption under it that said "Female Value" under it in big flashing pink letters with a hashtag of "Milfcunt" on it.

Bryan also knew his mom watched him. He knew she had been there this morning watching him jerk off. Though he thought she might not have been so pleased if she knew that he was jerking off to GIF he had just posted of her pussy.

"Whatever." He thought to himself. At least Derek would keep his mom out of his hair while he got some serious game time in.

Picking up his phone he texted Derek "Come on over asshole. I better get some sweet content out of this." He said hitting send.

Derek was a lot like Bryan. Derek knew about Bryan's side hustles and like Bryan, Derek was more outgoing. He was always on a date Bryan thought, which was fine because at least Derek would bring photos or videos from his dates. Derek, likewise, didn't have much regard for women, though had expressed a number of times how hot he thought Emily was if "She could shut her mouth around my dick." The thought didn't bother Bryan, someone ought to teach his sister her place.

Derek also was part of a small group of guys in the amateur porn scene that had grown out of one of the post high school pre-college hangout crowds that were common in the area. He always had this girl Caity with him who Derek had either met on a shoot one day or brought to a shoot. The story was a little unclear to Bryan.

Bryan had fucked Caity once with Bryan and while she was cute, Bryan kind of thought of her as a non-descript white girl with a big ass who smoked a lot of weed. Not really his speed. Bryan had a thing for people who, while not always what was mainstream, were at least authentic.

Bryan began unplugging his PC from the monitor and prepared to take it downstairs. He really wanted to win this tournament. Bryan thought Derek was an idiot. But at least a useful one.

Bryan headed downstairs.

"Well, if I don't win at least, I will be entertained." He thought.

*

*

*

Chapter 4

Jim

Jim May didn't feel forty, he felt maybe 28, tops. He spent every morning the same way; he would fuck his girlfriend Tara, who was a teacher's assistant at Cal Poly for famous professor Linda Ford, and then go downstairs and make coffee, walk across the huge house to his daughter's room, and deliver her a cup. Then Jim would go to his gym in the garage and lift weights until Tara came and found him to go off to school.

Tara had a buzzed head of full black hair with bright green eyes, an angular face with high cheekbones, and a nose ring. She was thin in all the right places and not in the right ones Jim thought as he got out of bed, Tara having gone back to sleep after their morning fun.

Jim smiled. Lola was never this interested in sex. Sure, he'd lost a small fortune getting divorced two years earlier, and some parts of the divorce still upset him, though the money wasn't one of them.

He had a big house, daughter, and girlfriend who at least politically seemed to align even if Emily had given Jim a ration of shit for dating someone only a few years older than her. He got to spend his time doing what he wanted when he wanted. He was lucky.

Jim was exceptionally proud of Emily. She'd grown up beautiful, strong, and independent. The product of thinking on her own. Even if most boys wouldn't know what to do with Emily, he knew she'd figure that part of her life out when she wanted.

"Shoot maybe she'll be a lesbian. Who knows." He thought.

Pulling on his gym pants and throwing a shirt on, Jim walked and turned to leave his room. Jim's house was huge. Nearly 4000 square feet with a pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a four-car garage, and 5 bedrooms. A literal mansion in the heart of one of California's most expensive real estate markets.

His daughter lived clear on the other side of the house, a request from her when she had come to live with him. She wanted her own space and Jim had made her room up of two large 150 square feet bedrooms he'd had the walls between knocked down. It even had a small kitchenette and its own entry into the house.

After the coffee had finished brewing Jim poured a cup and walked across the huge living room down the hall to his daughter's door. He knocked.

To his surprise, the door opened instantly.

"You are awake early," Jim commented.

Emily was fresh out of the shower her hair still wet and wearing loose fitting high waisted button up jeans and a Beatles shirt.

"I know daddy. Gotta get to school though." Emily said excitedly.

"Oh... is that today?" Jim said pretending not to know.

"Dork." Emily said not buying in for a minute.

"What classes do you have today?" He asked.

"Today is Professor Ford and some boring math class. You'll hear about one of those things I'm sure later." Emily smiled.

"Interesting! Okay well here is your coffee." He said handing his daughter the cup.

Reaching behind him into his back pocket he pulled out a long wooden box with two hinges on it and handed it to Emily.

12