Speedo summer

Story Info
Tom meets speedos; things get steamy with gay neighbour Sam.
832 words
3.66
26.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last summer holiday until starting university, and I had nothing planned for weeks apart from relaxing and sunbathing at our summer home. A bit about me: My name's Tom, I've been with my girlfriend for 4 months now, but I'm getting more and more interested in guys

Being an only child, I had more time to myself and having just turned 18, I was allowed to stay at the summer home by myself. My neighbors there are really nice, and their son, Sam, is starting at the same uni as me. He's come out as gay, and I was really happy for him.

After a 3 hour drive, I was there and ready for a lie down. I quickly dropped off my luggage, changed into my boardshorts and rushed onto a sunlounger where I'd lie for a couple of hours. In about 10 minutes I drifted off to sleep...

"Shit, I didn't know Tom was coming!" thought Sam. He was lying naked by the pool, having ditched his trunks early on in the day. "Hey Tom!" he shouted, but he got no response. Next, he tried chucking his shorts over in the hope that they'd hit him, but that didn't work either, because the wind blew it up onto the roof! As a last ditch attempt, he filled a bucket with some icy cold pool water, drenching him awake.

"What the fuck man! These are the only shorts I have." Sometimes I liked Sam, but today I was not in the mood. "Sorry mate, I can lend you a pair, just hop over the fence. You look hot: I'll get you a drink as well!" The water tasted a bit weird, but I just blamed that on my half-asleep state. Walking up the stairs to his room, I got a really good view of his tight round arse, jiggling with every step.

After a while of searching his room, we only found 3 pairs of tight swim briefs. I guess they could help me get a better tan, because I am pale white at the moment! We agreed that I could use Sam's pool if I tried them on and modelled them for him.

We started with the largest pair, a size medium blue arena brief with 2 inch sides. I felt my 4-inch soft dick start to harden, so I quickly ran out to the back yard, showed Sam and ran back into the house. What I couldn't see was that he was getting hard as well. "It's fine, there's only 2 more and I can finally relax." I thought to myself as I squeezed into the next pair - this time a small sized black adidas brief which barely contained me. Soon I would have a full on erection. I came out with my hands over my crotch, hoping Sam wouldn't notice. Ofcourse he did, I mean he wasn't even looking at me, just at my stuffed package. "That is hot! But I've saved the best till last; go and put it on!"

As soon as I saw it, I laughed, knowing Sam wanted to see me in as little as possible. I was faced with an extra small white speedo. For some reason the lining was cut out, and it was almost see through in some places. He was almost begging to see me naked. Rather reluctantly, I put them on, and man were they tiny! This time I walked out, Sam was stroking his rock-hard dick lying next to the pool and I have to admit, it turned me on. Now my cock was at its full 7 inches, the head beginning to poke out from the waistband. "Can I finally go for a swim now?" He nodded, "But you have to wear this for the rest of the day and sleep in it."

Standing at the deep end, Sam stood next to me, whispering, "You look so hot, I think you need to cool down!" And with that he pushed me straight in. The water was freezing! But what was weird is that my dick was still rock hard and I was getting even more aroused. Getting out, I realised that my package was all exposed in the almost transparent speedo.

Sam launched himself onto me and started licking my purple-ish dick through the speedo. Then we started sucking each other off in a 69. Within minutes we were ready to blow, so Sam took my speedo and started cumming all over it. That sent me over the edge and I started erupting ropes of sticky white cum into the speedo. Sam pulled me in for a long kiss, and before I knew it, I was hard again. I got up, tucked Sam into the adidas speedos, and pulled mine up too. "I think it's time for your swim!" and with that I pushed him in and climbed back over into my yard to sunbathe. This was going to be a great summer!