Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"I have Eric and he is part of Steven."

"That's good you see it that way." Robin nodded in approval. "But friendship, companionship and of course a lover? Society says he could never fill those roles."

"Society says?" More odd word choices. "That makes it sound like stealing. Only reason some won't do it is they would go to jail."

"I just mean that we're all taught family being anything but family is wrong."

"Because it is." Emma pointed out. This was getting strange at this point.

"It is if someone is being abused or raped or molested. But over eighteen and consensual?" Robin shrugged. "You practice law, Emma, so you unquestioningly follow them. But when it comes to love there should be no laws or limits."

"You sound like, what was that old movie that was a big deal when I was a kid..." Emma snapped her fingers "Taboo! That movie got a lot of buzz."

"For good reason. Yes, it was called sick, and it was defended as fantasy, but it got people thinking." Robin smirked. "Now? That material is all over porn sites and has a huge following."

"Take your word for that." Emma was lying. She'd been watching porn as a substitute for her sex life and had seen countless incest related clips. She always passed them by because it was sick, but there was obviously a market. She stopped and suppressed a shudder at an unwanted memory that some would say gave those fantasies credibility.

"Do take my word," she laughed. "I'm a big fan of erotic movies. Cliff too. We watch, we do."

"TMI, like my son says." Emma forced a smile, but was replaying Robin and Cliff even as she did. If she had the real thing, she doubted porn would be needed.

"Sorry, but seeing you saw more of me than you'd ever want to I didn't see this as being any more embarrassing."

"I think we got off topic." Emma picked up her glass again. Even though she kept telling herself not to have anymore, she kept drinking, but forced herself to keep it to a reasonable swallow this time.

"Kind of. Where I was going is you lost more than your son. There's a bigger hole for you and a good boy will try to fill that hole." Emma started to speak, but she held up her hand. "I'm referring to a man of the house roll. Helping you, being protective, trying to take care of you the way he saw his father do."

"We have been closer." Emma agreed. "He's sulky, but he's always there when I need him."

"And he's a good looking boy. He should be with a cute girl or several, but he's not is he?"

"No, but that's because his girlfriend since middle school shit on him." Emma informed her.

"Oh?" For a moment there seemed to be a smile playing at her lips, but it never completely formed. "That's too bad, may I ask what happened?"

Emma hesitated for a moment, then decided to give her a brief version of the story. Even as she spoke, she realized she was not normally one to volunteer much of her life to anyone, but Robin was new to her.

She had no attachment or history or preconceived notions about Emma or Eric and in that sense it was refreshing to talk to someone with an unbiased perspective. The wine most likely was helping as well, as her tongue felt as loose as her body at the moment.

"Damn, that's cold." Robin whistled. "We're talking about asshole men, but girls can be an entirely different level of evil when they want to be."

"True, but better she get caught before he married her." Emma stopped in mid thought to drain her glass. "And it got him to go along with our move because life was ruined for him there in his eyes so I'll take the good with the bad."

"And something tells me a lot more good will come with this new start of yours." Emma poured them both more wine. "You'll find the two of you getting much closer and life becoming much better."

She raised her glass and Emma lifted hers and after they toasted, the both chugged half the contents of the large glass.

"Wow, this is good," she declared.

"It is." Robin demonstrated the point by chugging the rest of hers as effortlessly as if it were water. "Cliff says the only thing that goes down easier than this wine is me."

They stared at each other and then both burst out laughing.

"When you find a good one, take care of him." Emma declared and surprised herself by also finishing off her glass. She blinked the room spun. "Whoa. Haven't drank like this since college." She giggled. "I went down pretty easy then too."

"TMO is it?"

"TMI!" They both laughed again and Emma louder than the joke warranted, but it felt good to laugh. She was already feeling as if this was the right decision. Just the idea of having someone she could talk and joke with that only knew her in the now and not the past was nice.

"Well, we seem to have digressed quite a bit." Robin wiped at her eyes, which were watering from her own laughter. Her face was now close to as red as her hair, but she still seemed fairly sober.

"We were talking about me trying again with this house because I did notice the penchant for things to not seem to go well when men were in the picture. It is strange and I suppose coincidence, but sometimes I wonder. But it's not worth discussing."

"I can imagine you wouldn't want to spook anyone. My son however, thought it was all worth bringing up."

"And I doubt he knows all of it. Somethings from years ago didn't make the precious internet." Robin said cryptically.

"That's comforting. Should I ask?"

"No." Robin blinked her now glossy blue eyes. "I mean not no like please don't ask, no as in just random things. Nothing scary, but once one bad thing happens, people start seeing things that aren't there and coincidence becomes urban legend."

"Oh, so is this the local haunted house then?" Emma laughed. "Eric was right, this has a little bit of Hollywood to it."

"Nothing that exciting." Robin turned serious for the first time. "But last year was more than enough. That was horrific. We heard all three shots. Cliff ran over and broke the door down while I called the police. He found them all dead on the bed. Said half of Mary's face was gone."

"Oh, that's terrible." Emma whispered. "I...I didn't even think about that. That you guys were neighbors."

"Ben was shot in the chest." Robin had a faraway look in her eyes as if she were seeing it all over again. "Nathan must have put the gun in his mouth because the back of his head..." she shuddered. "Okay, sorry. I keep going you'll pack up and go."

She sighed, and leaning forward, folded her arms on the table.

The move pushed her ample breasts up in the dress and Emma, who was on the smaller side on top briefly envied the older woman's large bust. She thought of Cliff fondling her creamy breasts, sucking her pink nipples. Emma thought of him coming on them, that thick white fluid flowing over her nipples.

Emma loved having her breasts 'painted' as they would say in porn. Warm sticky cum flowing over her sensitive nipples and her pussy still gaping from the cock that had been pounding it, leading up to that delicious explosion.

"Emma?"

"Oh!" She blinked. "Wow, sorry, I just um, drifted for a minute."

"That wine is strong and you're tired," Robin noted. "How about I come back tomorrow after the movers leave and help you and we can chat some more." She reached across the table and took her hand. "Its so nice to have someone next door again. I hope we can be good friends."

"I'd like that too."

Emma stared at Robin's hand which was as fair as the rest of her. It stood out against her own tanned skin and again her mind turned to sex. Robin's hand was soft and her slender fingers tipped in purple. She thought of that small hand around Cliff's thick cock.

Pumping it, stroking it as he sprayed his load on her tits. Again her mind went from Robin to her own fond memories of sex. The feeling of Steven's cock in her hand. The way it throbbed and the way she could feel his cum racing through it, then twitching when he exploded for her.

Emma was getting warmer by the minute and to her chagrin she was getting wet. She shook her head and Robin gave her an odd look. "Feeling it aren't you?"

"The wine?"

"What else would I be talking about?" The question made sense, but she had the distinct feeling Robin was picking up on her arousal somehow.

"It's...got me feeling pretty loose." She laughed nervously.

"Its home made. My great grandfather owned a vineyard. Did quite well for himself. My father sold the business, but passed down the recipe. They water it down for mass consumption, but when Cliff and I make it, we keep the original recipe." She winked. "Complete with secret ingredients."

Emma caught herself getting ready to ask if one was an aphrodisiac because wow, was she....horny. There was no denying that sensation. She'd been thinking dirtier than usual lately, a product of no sex other than her toys and fingers, but tonight she was off the charts. Like she was back in college, drunk and looking to get laid.

"I'll bring you over a couple more bottles tomorrow, if you'd like. We have an entire rack of it in our cellar."

"Sure, if you don't mind. If nothing else I'll sleep pretty well." And go through more batteries than ever if this really was the wine influencing her raunchy turn of mind.

"Oh, it definitely helps out in bed." Robin spoke off handedly, but once more Emma had a hunch she knew the affect it was having on her.

"Hey, mom, check this out."

Both women looked up at Eric as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Robin, didn't know you were still here." Eric flashed her a huge smile.

"I was just getting ready to go. Your mom's had a long day." She stared at Eric, then followed his eyes down to where she still had her breasts propped up on the table.

Emma felt a twinge of embarrassment when Robin quickly sat back in the chair.

"Well it's obvious what you were checking out, but what am I supposed to be looking at?" she asked.

"Oh," Eric lowered his head. "Sorry, Robin. That was rude."

"Nothing to be sorry about Eric, boys will be boys, and on that note I should be getting back to my boy."

"He's hardly a boy." Emma told her. "Not much younger than me I would think."

"Just a phrase." Robin replied, pushing away from the table and standing. "He's a boy to me in many ways." Her gaze shifted from Robin to Eric. "What's in the box?"

"What I wanted mom to check out."

Eric put a square flat white box on the table in front of her.

"I found this on the floor under your bed when I was putting the sheets on."

"You made my bed up for me?" Emma grabbed his arm and tugged him down to her level to kiss him on the cheek. "You can be so sweet!"

"Right." Eric rolled his eyes. "How much have you had to drink?"

"What? I can't kiss my baby and tell him he's sweet?" She heard her own words and conceded she'd probably had too much to drink.

"I haven't been your baby in years." He puffed himself up.

"A son is always their mother's baby. No matter how old," Robin said softly, then as she had a couple of times during the conversation looked as if she'd thought she'd said something she shouldn't and quickly pointed. "What's in the box?"

"Open it, I'm heading back upstairs to finish your," he gave her a wry smile, "Third shoe rack."

"Thank you, honey!" She didn't make him endure another kiss. "I appreciate it."

"Hey, Eric, would you like to try some wine?" Robin tapped the bottle.

"He's only 20." Emma spoke while staring at the box in front of her. She had no clue what was in it, but for some reason she felt a thrill of anticipation flowing through her.

"Oh, please, like he's never drank before." Robin laughed. "And its only wine."

"I'll have some when I'm done." He touched Emma's flushed cheek. "Mom seems to like it, that's for sure."

"Be nice, you." She looked up at him. "Be good to your mother." She pushed her lips into a pout and looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Wow, I've never seen that look before." Eric surprised her with a big smile. "I like it, you look cute."

"Thank you!" She beamed.

"Usually you have that lawyer look, you know, kind of bitchy."

"Ouch, Eric, you'll do better with the girls when you learn when to stop," Robin advised him.

"She's not a girl, she's my mom." Eric replied, then shrugged. "I don't have a girlfriend anymore. Don't want one."

"You think you don't, but the right woman will come along, and very soon I'll bet." Robin smiled encouragingly. "You're a good looking boy, and you can try to act otherwise, but you're very good to your mom. Women love a boy who's good to his mother. Tells them he'll be good to them."

"And there's a whole city full of nice girls twenty minutes down the road," Emma added. "But, I disagree with Robin. Most women don't want a mama's boy."

"No, but they want a man of the house and Eric is proving he can be right now." Robin pressed. "My son was for me as well and trust me he makes his wife very happy. He takes care of her in every way and he learned that from wanting to take care of me."

"Every way?" Eric raised his eyebrows. "That sounds a little creepy. Little to Kay Parker taboo for me." He laughed at the look on Emma's face. "Come on, mom. That movies a classic even kids my age have..." he caught himself, then winked. "Heard of it."

"I have it on DVD.' Robin told him, then smiled when his eyes widened. "Whole series actually."

""So, let's see what's in this box!" Emma declared, and not just to get off the suddenly awkward conversation, but for whatever reason she was dying to see what was in there.

"I already saw it." Eric waved his hand. "I'm heading back upstairs, good night Robin." He gave her a sly smile. "Maybe someday I could go through your movie collection."

"Out!" Emma snapped.

With a laugh, that told her she'd played right into him, Eric left the room.

"Sorry." Emma said while lifting the lid of the box. "He's not really a jerk, he's busting me up more than you."

"I know, remember I raised a son. But he's right, that movie is famous and for good reason. It changed the way people saw things."

"Pervs anyway."

Emma removed the lid and was confronted with an amethyst pendent attached to a silver chain. The pendent was in the shape of a teardrop and about an inch long. As Emma stared at it, the hairs on the back of her neck rose and she felt as if a current of electricity were running through her.

She gasped when the surface of the pendent seemed to shift and she was now staring at a small eye the color of the stone.

"Robin! Do you see..."

Emma blinked and shook her head. The eye was gone as was the weird feeling, but more importantly, the pendent was now an emerald green. The same green as the earrings she was wearing. Eric had bought them for her for mother's day last year because green was their shared favorite color and they matched the stones in her engagement ring.

"Did you see that?" She forced the words out as the older woman came around to her side of the table.

"Yes, its beautiful."

"No, I mean what it did, it changed colors."

"Changed? Emma, you shouldn't have any more to drink." Robin reached down and slipped the pendent from the box. "I was wondering where this had gone!"

"You've seen this before?"

"Yes, it belonged to my great grandmother. I had given it to Sherry, one of the previous tenants that I'd become close friends with. When she up and left, her husband said he could never find it."

"Up and left?" Emma spoke softly and her voice sounded far away. "You didn't mention Sherry before, this is another one?"

In front of her Robin was holding the chain and the pendent was swinging back and forth. Her eyes were locked onto it, waiting to catch a glimpse of what she'd sworn had been an eye. And it had been an amethyst, hadn't it?

Robin rolled her eyes, but it seemed at herself rather than Emma.

"Yes, I think I should stop drinking too, getting my tongue wagging for all the wrong reasons. Sherry was one of the sort of odd, but nothing really bad cases of things not working out here. But it was her, not this house in anyway."

"Why would I think it was the house? I told you I don't buy any of that."

"Sorry, I'm used to some of the old superstitious farts around here. They tell all kinds of weird stories." She put her hand over Emma's as she had before. "Emma will you promise me something?"

"Sure." She nodded absently while still staring at the pendent. She had to have been seeing things. Stress, alcohol and fatigue were getting to her. Nonetheless she had a strange compulsion to put it on.

"If you hear anything that seems out of place about me from anyone, please ask me about it and don't just believe them."

"What would they say? You seem so nice."

"My family has been around here a long time and there's some stories about my ancestors that may or may not have been true, but people associate it with me at times."

"I don't subscribe to gossip." She reached out and touched the amulet and was surprised to feel it was warm to the touch. Or maybe that was her own heat from the wine.

"Good. Like I said, I think we are going to become good friends with a lot in common. In fact, I'm so sure that I would like you to have this." She held the pendent out to her.

"No, I can't take this. It's an heirloom." Even as she protested, Emma wanted nothing more than to accept it.

"An heirloom I gave away and thought was lost the last few years. Besides, it would match those earrings and your eyes perfectly!" She focused her glossy blue eyes on her. "They are beautiful, like cat's eyes."

"I don't know, Robin, we just met and..."

"And I already feel close to you." Robin walked around behind her. "I think some people are meant to connect, Emma. We're sisters in spirit in many ways, so please take it. At least try it on."

Before she could put up another halfhearted protest, Robin moved her pony tail to the side and reaching over her head, slipped the pendent around her. Emma released a sharp breath as the second the pendent touched her upper chest, a warm tingling sensation flowed through her.

The feeling spread through her arms and legs, and into her stomach. It seeped down between her legs and her clit throbbed briefly as if she were in a high state of arousal. She was barely aware of Robin clasping the chain and leaning over her to grab her purse from the table.

She slid it over and removed a small compact. Emma felt her large breasts pressing into her back and could smell her perfume. Robin's red hair was on her arm and she had the insane desire for Robin to kiss her neck.

She leaned back, pushing harder against Robin's tits while picturing them from earlier today. Large, creamy, hard pink nipples that looked oh so suckable!

"What?" she asked the question out loud. Never once in her life could she recall desiring a woman. What the fuck was in that wine?

Whatever it was, she had to admit she was feeling pretty damn fine and wished she had someone she could share that feeling with. Eric was right, as part of the new beginning her pathetic ass needed to get some cock. In her mouth, in her pussy, hell, if he were good enough to her, in her ass.

"Emma?" Robin cut through her most recent depraved thoughts. She was holding up the mirror, allowing Emma to see the pendent.

The chain was short, leaving the pedant in view over the neckline of her t-shirt. Her eyes dropped down to her own breasts. Emma was not big on top, but her breasts were nicely rounded, perky and firm, her nipples a red similar to the color of the wine.

She imagined pressing her smaller tits against Robin large breasts, their nipples rubbing together.

"What is in this?" She tapped the bottle.

"Why do you ask? Is it hitting you hard?"

"Its...having an effect." Emma said simply.

"Alcohol loosens inhibitions. Maybe you're feeling the way you want to feel. So, do you like it? It looks beautiful on you, no?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers
1...34567...23