Spellbound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash. Another memory. Or was it? Diane was bent over her bed on all fours. The room was full of people she knew. Classmates, teachers, all engaged in carnal acts. Jamie from Advanced Thaumaturgy stuffed his cock into the mouth of Lisa, her oldest friend from her hometown. Mia and Lucy, two gals from her weekly tabletop group, fingered each other while kissing with impossibly long tongues. Jenna, smiling, shot a huge load into her own face, licking up her own cum like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Hands gripped her waist, bringing her back to the bed.

"Relax, babe." It was Val's voice. She looked over her shoulder, and the librarian was there. Sort of. Her eyes were glowing, her skin a pale violet. But the expression on her face was of pure, animalistic lust. The same expression that had made Diane melt into putty. She obeyed, and was rewarded with a slickened shaft sliding into her ass.

"Aah!" she cried. It was like Val's cock knew exactly where to go, brushing against her prostate in a way that not even a purpose-built toy could do. Cum drooled from her half-hard prick into the waiting mouth of...Val?

A second version of her girlfriend latched around her dripping cock, lapping up every drop that slid out of her. This one had eight eyes, like a spider, each blinking in unison as they gazed up at her.

"We can be whatever you want," the Val at her back said, punctuating the statement with a sharp thrust. "We can dominate you, bending you to our every whim. Treating you like our toy while praising you when you behave like the good girl we know you to be."

"Or," the Val underneath her popped off her cock, replacing it with the stroking of a seven fingered hand, "We can be your own personal fucktoy. Do you want to take us? Use us? Bend us over and blow our back walls out in public?" The second Val's mouth shifted, becoming an identical purple pussy to the fleshlight she'd used before. She slid onto Diane's shaft, which now engorged to a size it had never reached, easily eight inches and growing. It was purple from head to hilt now, each heartbeat sending another squirt of cum into her tainted partner's eager hole. She grabbed a hold of the second Val's head and matched rhythm with the first's thrusts into her ass, reaching a perfect blissful sync that saw each withdrawal from Val 2 coincide with Val 1's cock gliding against her prostate.

After a few seconds, or an eternity, she exploded. Thick jets of glowing spunk poured into Val's mouthpussy. At the same time, her ass felt hot seed pour inside her. Val 1 was breeding her, using her like the precious little fuckpet she longed to be, all while Val 2 swallowed her jizz eagerly, all while moaning in a strange, syrupy voice.

It was perfect. It was addictive. It was...it was...

Not real.

Neither of these women was Val. This was all some...sick, twisted fantasy!

She closed her eyes, focusing on the incongruities. Val would never say those things, no orgy had been hosted in her bedroom, and there's no way her cock would produce that much after two years on HRT. The world around her tore apart, like sliding her hand through gossamer. When she opened her eyes again, she was back in the library. The slime had almost completely covered her body now, all those wonderful sensations in the dream just ploys to get her under Zol'goth's sway.

-IMPOSSIBLE. No one's that strong!-

With her power alight, Diane let it flow over her. The spell for witchfire came easily in this state, and her whole body crackled with verdant, ethereal flames. The creature screamed in outrage and pain, fleeing from her for a moment. Exhausted, Diane fell to her knees. Her arms felt like lead, her eyelids heavy. All she wanted to do was roll over, give up.

-You may have powerful magical energy about you. But you have no focus! Like the Mad Walloon before you, I will drain you dry!-

Her eyes went wide. That was it! With her last ounce of strength, she leapt for the table. Not for the book, for that was the creature's hiding place, not its prison. Her hand closed around the tiny silver pendant she'd left there as a consequence of her training. Tucking into a roll, she came to her feet with the locket in her hand.

-What? A talisman?- The beast quivered, gargling a nightmarish sound that had to be its version of laughter, -What is it? Some scrap of the True Cross? An icon of Hecate?-

"No," she said. Her eyes burst into green flame as she channeled her inner reserves through the focus. She popped the latch, revealing a black and white image. "It's a picture of my girlfriend."

Zol'goth screamed. Chains of solid witchfire lashed out around it, scalding its slimy skin wherever it touched. It tried to slither away, deform and slither out of her grasp, but more restraints snapped into existence wherever it stretched, locking it down. A glowing image of a heavy padlock lock appeared in the centre of the web of chains, its shackle sliding in place.

-You...you cannot do this!-

"I just did. Power of Love, bitch. Maybe if you spent less time expositing and more time focusing, you'd be a match for me."

It screamed in her mind, but the voice was hollow now. The psychic force within reduced by an order of magnitude.

-I am Zol'goth! I am the Unseen One! You cannot...you cannot!-

The magical padlock clicked into place. Zol'goth's wails of outraged shrank with its apparent size, reducing down to a mere puddle of its former glory. Its voice in her mind became incoherent, uncoordinated. She picked up the coherent blob of ooze, the graceful winner of a battle for her very soul.

"Don't worry, you won't go back to your book. I got a new job for you."

***

The ring of the bell heralded Val's arrival back to her beloved library. She hummed her way to the break room to drop off her purse and satchel bag, pulling out a trio of books. One she'd finished, another two from her personal collection that her students were interested in checking out. As she stacked the books on their little lunch table, however, she sniffed the air. Something was off.

Diane's head popped from around the corner. "Hey!"

Val's breath caught. "Goddess, Diane, you scared the Dickens out of me! Did you...have you been here the whole night?"

She laughed. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I just started thumbing through the Omnibus and must have lost track of time! Sorry."

"It's alright," Val replied with a wave of her hand, "It wouldn't be the first time that happened. So, did you find a Familiar?"

Diane's face visibly reddened, her hands worrying at the hem of her dress. "Well, you could say that. I might need some time to thinking about it. Think long and hard. Y'know, big decision and all that."

"Of course, take your time. But first, get some dang sleep girl! You got classes, y'know."

Val returned to the door to see her out. Diane shuffled back with her backpack, the weight of its contents visibly sagging and pulling at her shoulder straps.

"Friday night?" Diane asked, referring to their weekly catchup session at Val's place that often bled into something more.

"Wouldn't miss it."

Diane beamed and skipped her way to the exit. As she reached for the pushbar, Val spotted something slithering beneath the woman's skirt. For a moment, the fabric lifted to reveal dark purple tendrils snaking in and out of her gaping hole. Val's student shuddered, her hand gripping a nearby bookcase tight. In less than a second, the skirt was back down, and Diane was walking away as if nothing at all was the matter.

Val turned on her second sight to confirm the presence of ethereal bindings, then smiled. It looked as if Diane had found her Familiar after all!

12