Spellman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I guess you got to number 100. I shouldn't be surprised—you did warn me, after all. Hope your family enjoys their pig-free future.

There. Nothing out of line, nothing overly mean, but I think I made it clear how I felt about the situation. I hit the button to send the message, but nothing happened. I tried it again. Still nothing. I tried to open her profile, but instead I was sent to an error screen.

User not found.

She'd deleted her profile! This time I actually did throw my phone. At least I had the presence of mind to throw it straight into my pillow instead of shattering it against the wall. It hit with a soft thump.

Well, I guess that answers the question of whether or not she saw the first message. I flopped down face-first onto my bed and let out a long "FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKK" that was thankfully muffled by my face being pressed into the mattress. Retrieving my phone from the crater it had left upon impact with my pillow, I opened the settings to delete my own profile and remove the app from my phone. Just before I confirmed the deletion of my profile, I stopped. Maybe this was just what I needed. Whatever else I felt, this sure helped me get over any emotional hang-ups I had about Riley. My mother was right. What was I doing trying to jump into a new serious relationship just a couple months after breaking up with my fiancée? I didn't need a new girlfriend. I needed someone to fuck.

I went back to my matches and found one that fit the bill. Tessa. Her main profile picture showed a deeply tanned blonde laying out on the beach, her huge and pretty obviously fake tits doing their best to stretch out her tiny bikini top.

I work hard, party harder, and fuck the hardest. Looking for someone with a lot to offer ;-)

Seemed like a slam dunk to me. Well, assuming her comment about having "a lot to offer" had to do with dick and not money. I had plenty of the former, but she'd be barking up the wrong tree with me if she wanted the latter. Stupid teacher salaries. Why did I get into this line of work again? I decided to take a shot and send her a message.

I think I've got what you're looking for.

No, not confident enough. I deleted the first two words and then hit send. It only took a few minutes for her to respond.

like ur pics, but you've got ur shirt on in all of them. what u got under there?

I winced at her message, but I wasn't talking to her for the quality of her prose. I took off my shirt and went into the bathroom to take one of those horribly stereotypical mirror selfies, flexing a bit and making sure I tightened my abs as much as possible. I sent her the result.

oh my daddy. thats what im talking about.

Thirty seconds later my phone chimed again and I opened it to find a picture of her naked tits staring at me. They were, as I thought, pretty obviously fake—no tits that big could be that firm—but damn if they didn't look spectacular.

Incredible. What's a guy got to do to get a closer look at those?

u like them? show me how they make you feel.

I guess we were getting right to it. I'd never actually taken and sent a dick pic before, so it took me a minute or two to figure out how to get the right angle to show off as best as possible. She replied right away with heart eyes followed by the drooling emoji.

my roommate is gone for the night.

Tell me where.

She sent me her address and I got dressed in record speed.

I'll be there in fifteen minutes. You can start getting yourself ready.

I grabbed a bunch of condoms and raced to my car. This chick was probably one I should double-wrap with, but I was past caring. I just needed someone to fuck. I had been driving for a couple minutes when she sent me another picture, this one of her playing with herself.

wet n ready.

It was only when I was halfway to her place that I started to think about how sketchy this whole situation was on both our ends. For all I knew she could be baiting me somewhere so her boyfriend or her pimp or whoever could jump me and rob me. For all she knew I could be some violent asshole rapist. Either one of us could be a serial killer. In the end my dick won out over my paranoia. I'm already halfway there. In for a penny, in for a pound. I made it to her apartment complex and soon I was knocking on her door.

Tessa answered the door wearing a pink nightgown. I could see a thin sheen of sweat on her skin and her breath was quick. "Come in." She grabbed my arm and practically dragged me inside, slamming the door shut behind me. "You're even bigger than you looked in your pictures."

"Thanks?" I wasn't sure how to respond to that. She was smaller than I thought, maybe five foot four at most, making her boobs look even bigger. "You look amazing in that nightgown."

She smiled and posed. "Oh, this old thing? It's nothing special. In fact..." She untied the gown and let it slide down to the floor, leaving her completely bare in front of me. I didn't know much about Tessa, but I knew thing for sure. This girl had an absolutely incredible body. Her tits were fake and huge and wonderful, but the rest of her was as tight and fit as could be. She looked like she probably spent even more time in the gym than I did.

"Wow." I struggled to find any more words than that as I let my eyes wander all over her body. When I made it back up to her face she was looking at me hungrily. "I guess I'm a bit overdressed." She gave me a very vigorous nod. I stepped out of my shoes while pulling my t-shirt over my head. As soon as it was gone Tessa was up against me, rubbing her hands all over my chest, stomach, and arms. I unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them as well, leaving me standing there in nothing but my underwear. I reached out and grabbed for her tits, pawing at them for a minute as she continued exploring the muscles of my upper body. It wasn't long before her hands made it down to my crotch, rubbing me through the thin cotton. I was already pretty hard, but the attention soon had me at full mast.

Without a word she dropped to her knees and pulled down my last piece of clothing. My cock sprang free and nearly hit her in the face. She literally moaned when she saw it and wasted no time in getting to business. What followed was the sloppiest, nastiest, most incredible blowjob I'd ever had in my life. Riley had not gone down on me at all the other night, and I think in the nearly six years Amanda and I were together she had given me maybe half a dozen blowjobs total. Even though I would have loved to get them more often—what guy wouldn't?—she didn't really like doing it and I wasn't going to force the issue. Tessa was not like that at all. This girl seemed to live to suck cock. She kissed and licked every inch of my dick, stroking it with both hands as she rubbed it all over her face. She did everything she could to get as much as possible into her mouth, managing maybe three-quarters of it. I groaned and grabbed her head with two hands and started to fuck her face as she made those wonderful glug glug glug noises I had thought were only a thing in porn. It wasn't long before I was shooting my load down her throat and she took every drop like a champ.

"Fuck, that was amazing."

She gasped as my cock slipped out of her mouth. "I love having my face fucked like that. God that's a big dick. How long until you can go again? I need that thing inside me."

I gestured down at my cock, which had softened slightly but not really gone down. "I'm usually pretty quick for round two, especially with the right encouragement." She smiled and started licking me again. It didn't take very long before I was fully hard again. I pulled her to her feet and brought her over to the couch, stopping only to grab a condom from the pocket of my jeans on the way. I had planned to give her a little something to get her ready, but apparently giving head got her incredibly wet, so I just bent her over the back of the couch and shoved my dick into her, hard.

"Oh fuck yeah. Give it to me like that. Fuck me hard."

Who am I to argue with a lady? I did as she asked, pounding her hard and fast from behind. She responded enthusiastically, thrusting her ass back against me. With one hand I grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled, her back arching towards me. I leaned forward and bit where her neck and shoulder met and she moaned. My other hand reached around and squeezed her huge fake tits. She screamed out her first orgasm and I continued to fuck her hard all the way through it. When she finished I pulled out and flipped her over, setting her ass on the back of the couch and practically folding her in half as I lifted her legs and re-entered her steaming pussy. The sound of our bodies slamming into one another filled the room, but it was soon overpowered by her screams of pleasure. Fuck this girl is a loud one. It didn't take long for her to work up to another big orgasm and when it was over she was struggling to catch her breath. I stayed inside her but slowed down to a much more leisurely pace, taking my time to slide nearly all of the way out before gently pushing back in.

"We should...try this...on a bed," she panted. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed, and I could tell she was already well on her way to another orgasm. I moved her legs down from my shoulders and had her wrap them around my lower back instead while I picked her up and placed her arms around my neck, staying inside her and slowly fucking her the whole time. I picked her up and slowly fuck-waddled my way to the hall and into one of the bedrooms. Tessa opened her eyes as I carried her into the room. "This isn't," she fought to catch her breath, "my room."

"Don't care." I set her down on the bed and resumed fucking her, working back up to a frantic pace and doing my best to pound her straight through the mattress and down into the floor. I could feel myself getting close but I held back until she yelled out her third orgasm of the night. I feel a bit bad for her neighbors. I joined her after another fifteen seconds or so, shooting what felt like a gallon of cum into the condom before collapsing next to her on the bed, both of us gasping for air.

When she had recovered, she rolled over and scratched my back. "That was exactly what I needed tonight."

I closed my eyes and nodded. "Me too."

"Come on." She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the bathroom where we took a shower together. Oh, and we also started fucking again in there. This time when we got out of the shower I brought her to the correct bedroom to finish things. I had already shot twice so it took a good long while for my third to come around, which gave her plenty of time to scream out a couple more orgasms. When we were finished she laid flat on her back in bed, eyes closed.

I sat up and rolled out my neck and shoulders. "I have to be at work pretty early, I should probably get going." She nodded, eyes still closed. "Do you need me to, uh, help clean up anything? Maybe grab your roommate's sheets?"

She waved me off. "Don't worry about it, I can get them in the morning. Hell, I might just leave them like that. She'll probably get off on it when I tell her about it later." Tessa sat up. "That was a lot of fun. Let me know if you ever want to do it again. I'm down to get fucked like that anytime."

"Yeah, that sounds good to me."

She smirked. "Maybe next time I'll make sure my roommate is home. If we're gonna fuck in her bed we might as well let her join in."

My eyes went wide at that. "That would certainly be fun. I'll let you know."

"Let me see your phone."

"Sure, one second." I stumbled naked into her living room to track down my phone (and my clothes). I collected both and brought them back to her room. She took my phone while I dressed and added herself to my contacts, putting a purple heart emoji next to her name.

"There you go. I'm serious, text me whenever you want. No strings or whatever, but it's been a long time since someone's fucked me like that and if you're offering a good dicking I'm happy to take it."

"I'll probably take you up on that. This next week at work is going to be busy, but after that I could probably use some, uh, stress relief."

Tessa winked at me. "Well, just text me and you can relieve some stress all over my face."

On the drive home I tried to organize my thoughts about what had just happened. It was such a different experience from the other night with Riley. Thinking back, I don't think I even kissed Tessa once the whole time we were together. She sucked me off and then we just fucked each other silly for a couple hours all over her apartment. With Riley we were making out basically the entire time we had sex, looking into each other's eyes and holding our bodies close together. It had been passionate, even romantic. Whereas with Tessa I really just pounded the shit out of her, mostly from behind. It had been wild fun and definitely physically pleasurable—good lord that girl knew how to fuck—but it wasn't particularly fulfilling. I had hoped this would help get Riley out of my head, but in the end all it did was reinforce how special that night with her had felt. Sex was sex, but those hours with Riley had felt like so much more than that.

I had never really been one for casual hookups or one-night stands. Tori and I had given each other our virginities and dated from the start of my sophomore year of high school until a couple months into my freshman year at Stanford. I had a few months of being single and hooked up with three girls in that time, but then I started dating Amanda and we were together for six years, all the way up until our breakup just two months ago. Casual sex could be fun, Tessa certainly proved that, but what I really craved was that emotional connection, the one I thought I had felt with Riley.

I got home and stripped down before climbing into bed, setting the alarm on my phone for five forty-five. I'd meet Paul at the gym and then head to the school to get started on setting up my classroom. It was a good time to leave all of the crap in the past. My old job, my old fiancée, Riley, all of it. Tomorrow was the first day of my new beginning.

12