Spellman Ch. 28

Story Info
Never have I ever...
4.6k words
4.85
11.2k
55

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHelm
KHelm
832 Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Things started to settle into a steady rhythm.

Cece and I saw each other almost every day, and she didn't seem to be getting sick of me, so that was a good sign. We had our time together driving to and from the gym in the mornings, our date and ballroom dance class on Tuesdays, and then we'd go out on Friday or Saturday as well. It was a little frustrating that we still hadn't moved past her ending the night by giving me a handjob—sometimes finishing with me in her mouth and sometimes not—but it wasn't the end of the world. I was thoroughly enjoying our time together as a couple, even without sex.

She finally met my mother, who took her out to lunch one day. As far as I could tell that went well. We had plans to join her and Maria for dinner next week.

Cece also started hanging out with Beth. She seemed to enjoy finally having a female friend in town. Part of me hoped that Beth's...uninhibited...nature would rub off on my girlfriend, but only a little bit. On the other hand, I wasn't a fan of Beth feeding Cece all sorts of embarrassing stories from our childhood. Oh well.

The Cowboys would be coming into town to play the Chargers at the end of the month, and Emma and I planned to go to the game, so we asked around to see if anyone else wanted to join us. Tori and Melissa immediately said yes, and I was only slightly surprised that Riley did as well. The group quickly expanded to include Becca, Nicole, and Maria, and before we could put the brakes on it, we had over a dozen teachers who were interested in going to the game, including Mr. Thomas, the PE teacher.

I asked Cece if she wanted to come, and even invited her dad too. Francis didn't want to deal with all of the hassle of navigating a stadium and the associated crowds, but Cece said she'd be there. Then I invited Paul and Jackie. It was going to be quite the crowd, but I was excited for it.

I was finally feeling like I had a handle on everything at the school, and my students were doing amazingly well. Riley and I continued our little back-and-forth book club, and she even started to join the gang in my classroom for lunch on occasion. Things still weren't quite back to normal between me and Melissa, whatever normal meant for us, but at least she could handle hanging out during lunch.

"Hey, Ryan. What are you up to tonight?" she asked as we all settled in to eat. I had ordered a sandwich from the deli across the street.

"Going to go out and do something with Cece, but we don't really have any solid plans. Why?"

"You guys should come over to our place. We can have some drinks, play some games. Just hang out." Melissa looked over to Riley and Emma. "You too."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

The petite blonde nodded and gave me a reassuring smile. "Yeah, totally. We never hang out outside of work anymore. We're still friends, right? Plus, it would be good to get to know your girlfriend. I know it might be a little awkward at first, but I think if she can get comfortable with us then it'd be a lot of fun."

"You should invite Beth, too," Tori added.

"This is starting to sound like a dangerous collection of women for me to be alone with."

"Oh, don't be a baby. It'll be fun. I'm sure we'll only gang up on you a little bit," Melissa said with a laugh. She looked over to Emma and Riley. "What do you think? Are you in for tonight?"

"As long as you're providing the booze, I'll be there," Emma said.

Riley was a bit more hesitant, but she eventually agreed. "Sure, it sounds like fun."

Everyone looked at me. "Fine, fine. I'll ask her." I pulled out my phone to send my girlfriend a text.

Hey, Melissa and Tori invited us over to their apartment for drinks and games tonight. Beth too. Are you interested?

It only took a couple minutes for her to respond.

Yeah! That sounds like fun! You know I love games. What time?

I looked up from my phone. "Okay, we're in. Cece is excited. What time do you want us over there?" I asked.

Melissa clapped her hands. "Yay! Oh, let's say eight?"

"But eat your own damn dinner before you come over, we're not feeding all of you," Tori said.

"That's fine. I guess we'll be over at your place at eight. I'll text Beth too."

I sat back and finished my sandwich while the girls all gossiped through the rest of lunch. When the bell rang they all cleared out to go pick up their classes. Beth texted back that she had nothing better to do, so she was down to hang out with everyone as well. She decided that I was going to make dinner for her and Cece before we went over, so the two of them would meet at my place around six.

When the school day wrapped up, I swung by the grocery store on my way home to grab some stuff I could throw together for dinner. I bought what I would need to make a Greek salad and some chicken pitas with tirokafteri, one of my secret favorite toppings. I would have preferred it with some real gyro meat, but chicken was just going to be way cheaper and easier to make work on short notice.

The girls showed up together while I was in the middle of making dinner. My girlfriend gave me a very enthusiastic kiss when I opened the door. "Hey there, hot stuff. I missed you."

"Missed you too, beautiful," I said, pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her again.

Beth made a gagging sound and slid past us to step into the apartment. "Stop being gross. You saw each other this morning."

Encouraged by Beth's annoyance at our PDA, I bent down to start nibbling on Cece's ear and neck. She giggled and playfully slapped by arm. "Behave, Ryan."

I smiled and pulled back. "Oh, hey Beth, didn't see you there. What's up?" I stuck my tongue out at her like we were kids again.

She winked and blew me a kiss, then held up the two bottles of wine she had brought. "I'm going to open these up. Is the food ready? I'm starving."

"It'll be done in ten or fifteen, calm your tits."

The girls opened up one of the bottles and poured themselves glasses before sitting down at the table. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Cece kept giggling about whatever it was. After a minute or two, she brought me a glass of wine and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for making dinner for us," she said.

"It's my pleasure. You know I love to cook, especially for you. Beth is a bit of a hassle, though."

"Fuck you too, bro," she yelled from the table.

"Love you, Beth," I said. My girlfriend smiled and went back to the table to sit with Beth. I finished the food as quickly as I could and then joined the girls at the table.

"It's still so weird to see you cook real food," Beth said. "You used to be as helpless in the kitchen as I am."

"You should work on that if you ever want to land a guy for good. Men like a woman who cooks."

She made a retching noise. "Absolutely not. I have no interest in any of that. No marriage for me, and definitely no cooking. But if I ever do find someone who I want to stick around, he can be my kitchen bitch."

"Really? Cece asked. "You don't ever want to get married?"

Beth shook her head. "Nope. No one's tying this down. I love having my freedom. I can go where I want, when I want, and fuck whomever I want."

"Whatever makes you happy, I guess," my girlfriend said, but she didn't seem convinced. I reached over and gave her leg a squeeze under the table. It was still way too early for us to be talking about getting married, but we both knew it was something we were at least aiming for. She shot me a shy smile.

"This is really good, babe," Cece said. "Thanks again for cooking."

"Yeah, you'll make a great housewife someday," Beth added.

"Hey, if I'm lucky enough to marry a woman who makes enough money and wants me to stay home to cook and take care of the kids, I'll happily take that. Find me a sugar momma and I'd be a great trophy husband." It would be kind of awesome to get to spend all day with my kids, once I had them.

"You and my sister can share lifestyle tips about that," Cece said with a laugh.

We chatted about our week as we ate. I knew most of what Cece had been up to, of course. Beth had done a boudoir photoshoot for a friend, and would be doing her wedding next weekend.

"Is it awkward at all, taking pictures of someone like that?" Cece asked. "I don't think I could do it."

Beth just laughed. "Not at all. If anything the only problem I had was trying to hold back from jumping her bones. We used to mess around a bit. She looked really fucking hot."

"Oh," was all Cece could say in reply, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"You should do one. I bet Ryan would like to have some sexy photos of you."

They both looked at me. I just shrugged. "I mean, yeah, what guy wouldn't want to have some sexy photos of his gorgeous girlfriend? But I think you're embarrassing her, Beth."

Cece just hid her face behind her wine glass as she took a big sip. "No, no...it's fine. We'll...talk about it later," she said. I raised my eyebrows at Beth, who lit up with a huge smile.

We finished dinner and Cece insisted on cleaning up. I tried to help, but she shooed me away. It was still a little early, so Beth and I moved over to the couch to relax for a bit and continue chatting. Cece finished cleaning up in the kitchen and joined up, happily dropping her perfect posterior into my lap. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to me for a kiss.

"Seriously, you two are too sweet. It's been almost a month, aren't you sick of each other yet?" Beth asked.

"Nope," Cece said, then she gave me another kiss. "How could I get sick of this guy? You've known him basically your whole life, you should know."

"Yeah, and I've been sick of him for a long time!"

"Oh shut up, Beth," I said, laughing. "You love me."

"Of course I do," she replied. "But that doesn't mean I'm not sick of you, too." Beth stuck her tongue out at me.

"You two really are like brother and sister. This sounds like a conversation between my siblings."

Having Cece on my lap as we chatted definitely led to some arousal on my part. As my cock grew she shifted slightly, placing my growing erection right between her cheeks, but otherwise ignored it. When it was finally time for us to head over to Melissa and Tori's place, I was dealing with quite a bit of tightness in my pants. I only had the one small glass of wine, while Beth and Cece were well into their third glasses, so I drove us all over.

We got there a few minutes after eight, and I was surprised to find that the three of us were the last to arrive. Melissa and Tori were there, obviously, as well as Emma, and Riley...plus her roommate Tiffany. I froze for a second when I spotted her, and Melissa followed my gaze. She gave me a hug when I entered and then whispered into my ear "Sorry, I probably should have warned you. Riley asked if her roommate could come, and I totally forgot about what had happened with her." Then she pulled away and opened her arms wide to huge Cece. "Cece! I'm so glad you could make it."

"Thanks for inviting me," my girlfriend said. "I'm excited to get to know more of Ryan's friends."

We all settled into the living room and grabbed some drinks. I took a beer, while Cece and Beth both grabbed a glass of sangria. I said hello to everyone and introduced Cece and Beth. Tiffany gave me a wink when my girlfriend wasn't looking, and I just shook my head.

Melissa pulled out some games, most of which we had too many people to play. We started out with a few rounds of Bananagrams, while we were still sober enough to form words with the tiles. I won the first round, then Riley won the second. We called for a third round to act as a tiebreaker, but of course neither of us won that one, with Cece taking the crown instead.

After that we turned to Wits and Wagers, but both Emma and Tiffany insisted that we turn it into a drinking game. Then we had a hilarious round of telephone pictionary. My drawing skills aren't great even when I'm sober, so the pictures I drew while inebriated were hardly legible.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Emma said, throwing her notepad across the room. "We've got lots of new people here. Let's play something that will help us get to know each other better."

"Like what?" Melissa asked, obviously annoyed at Emma for throwing things across her living room.

"Let's play 'Never Have I Ever'," she said.

"I don't know if that's-" I started to argue against the game, but I was quickly shouted down by the group. Even Cece seemed excited to play, but I really didn't think it was a good idea. Either way, I was outvoted. Everyone freshened up their drinks and settled back in to play.

"Okay, I'll go first," Emma said. "Never have I ever...been to Europe."

Beth, Cece. and Riley all drank. Beth had gone backpacking through Spain the summer after graduating high school. Riley had spent a semester in France during college, and apparently Cece had vacationed overseas several times with her family. Ireland, the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and more.

Beth was next in the circle. She looked over me and smirked. Uh oh. "Never have I ever...eaten dog food."

I took a drink, and everyone started laughing.

"Ew, Ryan, seriously?" Melissa cried out.

"We were six, and she double-dog dared me to do it!"

"Still, that's gross!"

Melissa was up next. "Never have I ever...been kicked out of an amusement park."

Oh, that sneaky little...I drank, as did Tori. "Bitch, see if I tell you any more secrets!" she said to her roommate, giving her a light kick.

"I need the story," Emma said.

"I think Ryan should tell the story, since he was there too," Tori said.

I blushed and tried to hide behind my beer. "Well, we....uh....we kind of got kicked out of Disneyland."

"How did you get kicked out of Disneyland?" Riley asked.

"We got caught...having sex on the Haunted Mansion." That last half of the sentence came out in jumble as I tried to rush through it as quickly as possible.

The girls all broke out into surprised squeals and laughter. "How does that even work?"

Tori jumped in. "I was wearing a skirt. I just unzipped him and sat on his lap. I thought we were being slick, doing it in the dark on the ride like that, but they stopped the whole ride and had security escort us off. It was so embarrassing."

"Wow, what a slut," Melissa said.

"Hey!"

"Not you. Ryan." More laughs from the peanut gallery. I definitely felt like I was being targeted here.

Tiffany was up next. "Never have I ever..." She shot a look at Riley. "...had a guy fall asleep on top of me during sex."

Riley was the only one to drink, and was cajoled into telling the story of how her ex had gotten wasted and then fallen asleep on top of her.

Cece went next. "Never have I ever...been to a strip club."

I drank, as did Beth, but I was a little surprised to see both Tori and Melissa drink as well. Melissa had gone once as part of a friend's bachelorette party, but Tori...

"I used to work in a strip club," she said, shrugging. I was stunned. How had I not known this?

"Not as a stripper," she quickly clarified, "just as a waitress, even though they tried to get me up on the stage all the time. It was one of the jobs I worked while putting myself through school after Anthony was born."

It was my turn next. "Never have I ever...gone skinny dipping."

Emma, Melissa, Tiffany, and—to my great surprise—Cece, all took a drink. I raised an eyebrow at my girlfriend. "It wasn't a sexual thing. We would just do it as kids at the lake sometimes."

"Mine was definitely sexual," Tiffany said, and Emma gave her a high five.

Next up was was Tori. "Never have I ever...cheated on someone."

Beth, Emma, and Tiffany all drank. Melissa argued with Tori, but eventually it was decided that even though he had cheated first, Melissa still had sex with someone else before officially breaking up with her boyfriend, so it counted. I glanced over at Riley to see if she was going to drink, but she didn't. I guess she didn't consider sleeping with me to be cheating, and technically it wasn't.

Riley was the last to go in the first round. "Never have I ever...gotten a tattoo."

Beth and Tiffany were the only ones to drink for that one. Now it was back to Emma, and she thought for a few moments before perking up with an idea. "Oh, I've got a good one! Never have I ever...seen Ryan's dick." Every single person besides Emma took a drink. "Oh, holy shit, that was even better than I thought!"

I think it shocked Cece a little bit to see that. She gave Beth a confused look.

"We used to take baths together when we were little, of course I've seen his dick."

That seemed to relax her a little bit. I silently thanked Beth for not mentioned the time she played voyeur and watched me have sex with Tori while getting herself off.

Emma turned her head to Tiffany. "Why have you seen Ryan's dick?" Tiffany just shrugged and gave a coy smile.

"Wait wait wait," Emma said. "I'm going again."

"You can't-"

"Never have I ever had sex with Ryan."

Tori, Melissa, Riley, and Tiffany all took a drink. In fact, Tiffany downed the rest of her cup. "And it was the best I've ever had!" she said, proudly. She looked to Cece, who was sitting on her left. "But why aren't you drinking, Red?"

My girlfriend seemed to shrink into herself. "Because we...haven't slept together yet...." she said in a quiet voice.

"Okay, I think that's enough of that," I said.

"Oh my god, girl, you HAVE TO," Tiffany continued. "Seriously, if you aren't going to make use of him, you need to share. I could sure go for a second time."

"Tiffany! Knock it off!" Riley yelled at her roommate.

"What? Like you don't feel the same way. You jill off thinking about him every fucking night."

"I do not!"

Tiffany laid back, closed her eyes, and mimed rubbing her pussy over her jeans. "Oh, Ryan, Ryan," she moaned in a breathy voice.

"Shut up!"

"Okay, seriously, I think that's enough," I said, standing up. I grabbed Cece's hand and pulled her up with me. "Thanks for inviting us. I'll see you on Monday."

"Ryan, wait," Melissa said.

"No, I should have known this wasn't a good idea."

"You can't drive right now, seriously. You've been drinking for hours."

I looked down at the beer I still had in my hands. "I'll just call an Uber."

"Ryan, it's fine," Cece said. I looked down at her in surprise. "Seriously, it's fine. I already knew that you've slept with most of them. We've talked about it. It's not a big deal."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, really. It's fine."

"I'm sorry, I was being a bitch," Tiffany said. "I shouldn't have pushed it like that. It wasn't cool of me." Her eyes were downcast. I didn't know Tiffany all that well, but she did truly seem to mean it.

"It's okay. We're all just drinking and having fun. Stuff happens. No hard feelings. I'm glad to hear that my boyfriend gets such rave reviews. I'm sure that when we do finally sleep together, it will be incredible." She gave my hand a squeeze and pulled me back down to the couch.

"Damn, Ryan, you've got a super chill girlfriend there," Emma said. "Hey, since you're so chill about this, and I'm the only one who hasn't seen-"

"Absolutely not," Cece said, cutting her off.

Everyone laughed as Emma snapped her fingers. "Damn, foiled again."

We decided to switch to another game as people sobered up, one that wouldn't lead to so many questions about my sex life. They settled on playing "Would You Rather?" There were still a few spicy questions, but nothing directly related to me, so it worked out okay.

Eventually things started to wind down, and we got ready to leave. I thanked Melissa and Tori for inviting us over. Cece gave them both a big hug before we left. When we got down to my car, Cece climbed into the backseat with Beth instead of sitting up front with me. I could hear them whispering to each other, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

KHelm
KHelm
832 Followers
12