Spencer Comes to Visit

Story Info
A friend comes to stay when his girl kicks him out.
1.7k words
4.49
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical November Monday night for me. I was in my favorite chair, drinking a beer, working my way through a bag of potato chips and watching football when my doorbell rang. I checked the time, it was just after ten, which was too late for deliveries, and I hadn't ordered a pizza, so I assumed it was someone ringing for a different apartment, which was a common occurrence in my complex.

"Hello?" I said as I pressed the intercom. I let go of the button and listened.

"Hey, it's me, Spencer. Can you let me up? Kayla kicked me out."

Without a word, I pushed the door unlock for ten full seconds, then opened my door and waited for Spencer to trudge up the stairs. He had a backpack with him, which wasn't a good sign.

"Thanks, man, I couldn't think of anywhere else to go."

"No problem," I said. "My home is your home. Want a beer?"

"Sure."

I turned down the game and went to the kitchen for a beer while Spencer dropped his backpack and took a seat in my other chair.

"Well, what happened?" I asked.

"She thinks I'm seeing another woman," Spencer said. "Can you believe that?"

From there, Spencer took off on a long soliloquy about his ongoing relationship troubles. I knew from experience he wasn't looking for advice, he just wanted to vent. I also knew from experience that Kayla would take him back in a few days.

The game ended, along with Spencer's story. I knew he was talked out, and I was tired from a long day, so I wanted to hit the hay.

"I have to go to bed, man," I said.

Spencer looked around at the two easy chairs I had. He hadn't considered that I didn't own a couch when he came over. "Do you have a sleeping bag, or a couple extra blankets so I can camp out on the floor?"

"I have a better idea. I've got a queen-sized bed, so if you promise to sleep on your own side, you can bunk with me."

"Deal." Spencer picked up his pack and headed toward the bedroom while I turned off the lights and locked the door.

When I reached the bedroom, Spencer was rooting around in his backpack. "I didn't grab any pajamas. You have a spare set I can sleep in?"

"Sorry, man. I don't use them. I usually sleep nude or in my briefs."

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get out of my clothes. I was halfway out of my underwear when I pulled them back up again. I didn't want to make things too awkward for Spencer. When I got back to the bedroom, Spencer was already in bed.

"I assume you sleep on that side?" Spencer asked.

"Yep." Mine was the side closest to the door. There was a book on the nightstand, along with a digital alarm clock, and a small lamp.

"Thanks again for taking me in," Spencer said. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem, man," I said as I switched off the light.

A few hours later, I woke and looked at the clock, which told me it was just after 3 a.m. The bed was shaking slightly, and Spencer was breathing a little harder than normal. Was he jacking off in my bed, I wondered. With me in it? I didn't move or make a sound, I just pretended to be asleep and listened while he did his thing. Sure enough, within ten minutes, the shaking stopped, and Spencer's breathing returned to normal.

The next morning when I woke, Spencer was already out of bed and in the shower. Suspicious about the previous night, I flipped the covers off his side of the bed and looked for any wet spots. I didn't see anything, so I got out of bed and walked around to the other side.

On the floor next to the bed were the underwear that Spencer had worn to bed. I listened to make sure the shower was still running, then I picked up the blue briefs and checked them. Sure enough, there was a large, dried spot on the front. I felt my own cock start to grow, and it expanded to my full, thick six inches when I brought the briefs to my nose and inhaled his scent, which aroused me even more. I slid my own underwear down to my ankles, then slipped out my tongue and tasted what he had left behind in his shorts. I can't believe I did that, but it was so sweet and delicious I went in for another taste. As I licked the cum spot in his shorts, I let my other hand drop to my dick and I started pumping furiously. I would've preferred to take my time, but I didn't want Spencer to step out of the bathroom and see what I was up to.

The shower turned off, and I was just about ready to blow, so I held his underwear in front of my cock, pumped a few more times, then added my cum to his. I hurriedly wiped my dripping cock with a dry spot of his briefs and dropped them to the floor where I found them.

If he suspected anything, he didn't say as he got dressed and left for work.

Sixteen hours later night had fallen, and we were both back in bed. I pretended to fall asleep and stayed still and quiet while I waited.

Sure enough, around midnight, I felt the bed move slightly. I counted to ten, then rolled over so I was facing Spencer. He stopped when I rolled over, waited to make sure I was asleep, then started jacking off again.

He stopped and withdrew his hand from his pants when I touched his leg. With his hand gone, I had plenty of room to feel the bulge in his underwear, and an impressive bulge it was. I slipped my hand under the elastic and pulled out his cock. By feel alone I could tell it was thinner than mine, but it had to be at least eight inches long. He didn't say anything as I stroked his cock up and down. As his precum bubbled at the tip, I made sure to include that in my hand to add lubrication. Soon after he started to move his hips in time with my strokes.

Spencer started to breathe heavier, and I felt his balls convulse, and then his warm cum shot out and spread over my hand. I took my hand away and lapped his cum from my skin.

"That was good," Spencer said.

"It would be better if you weren't wearing anything," I answered.

Wednesday night I beat Spencer to bed since I climbed between the sheets stark naked at an early eight o'clock. When he came into the room, he stopped on his side of the bed and stripped off his shirt, pants, and socks. Then he heeded my advice and removed his briefs. For the first time I saw him naked. He had a bit of a belly, but that was okay. His cock, as expected, was beautiful to see, and he had a large pair of low-hanging balls.

I turned off the light, and darkness enveloped us.

"Will you it again, what you did last night?" he asked.

"I can do better, if you'd like," I said.

"Go ahead."

I reached over and grabbed Spencer's cock. In anticipation, he was already half-hard, and he became fully erect when I stroked him a few times.

He almost lost his mind when I dipped below the covers and took his dick in my mouth. I licked at his bulbous head for a few minutes, then started sucking up and down his shaft. As I did do, I fondled his balls. His eight inches was a little more than I could usually handle, but since he wasn't big around, I wondered if I could deep throat him. There was only one way to find out.

I adjusted my position, so I was more aligned with his cock, then started taking him in. Inch by inch I worked my way down, until finally his pubic hair tickled my nose.

I applied a little pressure, sucked a little harder, and Spencer moaned.

"Fuck my face," I said.

Spencer didn't need any further instruction. He held the back of my head down while he pumped his hips. For my part, I held on to his cock with my throat with as much pressure as I could. Spencer stopped thrusting, so I braced myself. He thrust a final time and filled my throat with cum. Being a good boy, I swallowed every drop. Finally, Spencer released his grip on my head, and I licked him clean.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had," Spencer admitted.

It wasn't long until he was lightly snoring. Apparently, I wore him out.

I opened my eyes at six the next morning and felt Spencer against me. He was the big spoon, and he had slipped his big dick between my thighs, and I could feel him rubbing against them.

Without a word, I bent at the waist and thrust my ass out toward him.

He took the hint, and I soon felt him pressing the tip of his cock against my hole. I was considering getting out some lube when he pressed forward and entered me. I wasn't expecting it so soon, so I let out an audible yelp.

"You okay?" Spencer asked. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I will be when you fill me with cum," I whispered.

Spencer took the hint and started pumping me for all he was worth. Spencer fucked me in that position for ten minutes, then had me adjust so my ass was in the air and my face was buried in the pillow. Personally, I liked this position better because I could reach down and play with his balls as he screwed me. Suddenly, I felt a pulsing followed by the warmth of his seed. He stayed in for a few seconds, then withdrew his dripping cock. Of course, being a good host, I cleaned it off with my tongue.

"You don't know how good that was," Spencer said.

"Was that the first time you ever took an ass?" I asked.

"Yes. Kayla's not into it."

"Well, I am, and you can have it any time you want."

True to form, Kayla took Spencer back a few days later.

Spencer still comes to visit me at least once a week.