Spencer Cove Ch. 03

Story Info
Valerie helps hubby get contracts and gains more admirers.
5.6k words
4.31
6.3k
11
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers

"You look beautiful this morning," my husband cooed as he came up behind me and kissed the side of my neck, running his hands up and down my hips.

"Well thank you," I smiled in the mirror at him, "do you think I should unbutton one or two buttons on my blouse?"

"Jeeze Valerie," he groaned, "even button up all the way I can see your red lacy bra through that thin cream colored blouse."

"So...maybe two buttons too show a little cleavage," I giggled.

"My gawd," he groaned again as I unbuttoned 2 buttons exposing my cleavage formed by my push up bra. I felt his cock pushing into my ass, and I wiggled my ass against him.

Shoving him back I turned and faced him placing my hands on my hips, "Well how do I look, do you think I should put on something that's not as revealing?" I teased him.

"You....look gorgeous, sexy.....hell you look more beautiful than the day you married me," he mumbled.

"Thanks, but don't you think maybe the skirt is too short?" Teasing him more.

"God no," he moaned as he reached out to hold me, "you look perfect."

Pushing him away, I giggled, "You like for me to show off my body don't you Cucky, but what if I sit down and Mr Manning sees up my skirt," pulling up my skirt to show him I was wearing a red thong, "he might see my panties."

Sticking his hands in his pockets, to play pocket pool, since I didn't let him touch me, he growled, "Your saying that... you know................I have to meet with him this morning.....I'll...not be able to concentrate on my sales pitch.....thinking of him seeing......" he stuttered as I cut him off.

"Seeing your slutty wife's pussy," my voice is low and sultry, "I thought you wanted men to see all of me and wanted to fuck me," leaning in and giving a peck on the cheek. "I might find handsome man and fuck him before I come home tonight, and let you lick me clean," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh shit," he groaned, and I looked down and he had cum in his suit pants.

"I think you might want to change clothes before your meeting Cucky," I laughed as I went into the bedroom and slipped my 3 inch heels on.

Walking out of the bedroom with my briefcase I shouted, "Love you, don't wait up for me tonight....I might be late," I giggled.

"I love you more," he shouted back at me.

After last night I was committed to giving my Cucky what he wanted, plus live out some of my fantasies. When Ed left last night Bill bathed me, then cuddled up against me telling me how much he loved me, and how it excited him watching me cum on another man's cock.

"Just remember Cucky," I murmured, as he nuzzled my hair while hugging me, "I pick, who, when and where I let other men have their way with me."

"Oh gawd," he groaned, his dick digging into my butt, "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," I giggled, "now I have a chance to live out some of the fantasies I read about in my erotic romance novels."

"Just promise me.....you will....tell me....even if I can't watch....you know..." he groaned.

"I promise, but I may not tell you who I let fuck me. Just think...it could be anyone you meet on the street...that just used your wife like a slut," my voice is low and sultry.

"Oh shit," he groaned loudly and I felt him squirm and cum wetting my ass.

Reaching back with my hand I giggled again, "Go to sleep Cucky, we both have to work tomorrow."

On the drive to school I hoped my plan worked. I knew he had a meeting with Mr. Manning at 10 a.m. this morning, and I figured before the day was over Mr Manning would find some excuse to come on to me again. Kill two birds with one stone if my plan worked, cuckold my hubby and help him get the contract with the school, and me live out my fantasy of Mr. Manning fucking me.

Damn heat was bad again today, by lunch my blouse was sticking to me, and the boys in class were giggling and eyeing me. Two of the football players were passing notes back and forth and I surprised them when I walked up on them.

"Handy it over Tony, you too Mickey," I said in a stern voice holding out my hand.

"But...Mrs. Hunter....I was...just asking....about us...studying together," Tony groaned his face beet red.

"Both of you hand the notes over, or spend everyday the rest of the school year in detention," my voice hard, but inside I was giggling to myself watching both these 2 eighteen year old heartthrobs squirm.

"Yes Ma'am," they both sighed handing over the two notes and dropping their heads down. Mickey was even more reluctant than Tony in giving me the note he had.

I made a point of wadding up the notes in my hand and marching back to my desk and throwing them in the trashcan. Glancing back I saw Tony and Mickey sigh in relief and set back up straight and grin at each other. A few minutes later the bell rang and they quickly left the room. When the classroom was empty I retrieved the notes from the trashcan and smoothed them out.

I had graded enough of their papers I could tell which one wrote which comments on the crumpled paper. Tony had said 'Damn I would love to suck Mrs. Hunter's tits.'

Mickey responded, 'I'd rather stand her on her head and lick'er like a Popsicle.' Tony wrote back, 'Better yet we could both split roast her!'

Oh my gawd I snickered, two hot teenagers were thinking about having sex with me. My panties got wet just thinking about it. Split roasted? I wasn't sure but I thought it meant both of them fucking me, but I decided I would explore more info about it.

Going back to see what else these horny boys had written, Tony had written, 'She's one hot MILF that's for sure.' Mickey responded, 'Once she experienced my BBC she might not want any white meat anymore, especially your tiny dick! LOL.'

"Wow," I mumbled not realizing I said it out loud. My panties were soaked.

"Something interesting your reading," chuckled Mr Manning, "you seem a little flushed."

Startled I wadded up the note and went and put it inside my briefcase. "Nothing important, just a list of things I should have already done," I mumbled, "I'm bad about making a list of things to do and then keep putting them off."

"Well I wondered if you would come by my office after school, if that's not a problem."

"No Sir," I grinned and cocked my hip toward him leaning against my desk, "as soon as classes are over I'll see you then."

"Looking forward to it, see you then," he smirked at me his eyes on my cleavage.

Yes I pumped my fist, things might just work out. I started to get the first note out that I had been reading but decided I could read it during my free period. I locked my briefcase in my desk and headed down to the teachers lounge.

The teacher's lounge had a drink machine and snack machine. I got myself a diet coke and package of peanut butter nabs, and turned to sit down when Mrs. Brooks came in with a lunch bag and bought a Mt. Dew.

"Oh hello Valerie, your husband was in the office this morning," she grinned as she sat down.

"Yeah he mentioned something about it this morning," I calmly replied.

"Well he came in smiling, but he seemed frustrated when he left," she said as she opened her drink, "I hope everything is okay."

"I'm sure it is, he's been having a stomach problem lately and he probably forgot to take his Prilosec this morning," I laughed, "you know men they can't remember simple things."

"Good I hope that's all it is," she smiled, "he's such a sweet man and always nice and compliments me on what I'm wearing or my hair," she purred using one hand to fluff her hair.

Ugh, vomit. I wanted to reach across and slap her and tell her not to flirt with my husband, but considering my new lifestyle I couldn't bring myself to do it. However my husband had some explaining to do!

"I know that's why I married him, he's a very attentive husband always complimenting me and making me feel special," I giggled, "more women should be as lucky as me."

"Yeah," she frowned, "my husband hardly looks at me or spends time with me, all he cares about is golf or football."

"Sorry to hear that Belinda," I said sadly and reached over and patted her hand. "I need to get back to my room, paperwork you know. Bye."

At 2 p.m. I had my free period and as my classroom emptied, I dug out the first note I had started reading. Let's see where I was, running my finger over the note. Oh yeah MILF and BBC? More terms to figure out.

Finding where I had to stop Tony had responded, 'The head cheerleader didn't think it was tiny when I shoved 7 1/2 inches up her ass!' "Oh my God," I mumbled placing my hand over my mouth realizing I had spoken out loud. Getting up I went and shut my door then returned to my desk to continue.

Mickey wrote, 'Imagine Mrs. Hunter squealing with my BBC up her tight ass.' Tony responded, 'Good thing her son David never heard you say something like that."

Reading that made me clinch my ass, I couldn't imagine allowing someone to fuck my ass. The note: Mickey, 'Hell her son would probably tap her ass, even he said his mom was a hottie!'

Tony: 'Dude you say he talked about his own Mother like that?'

Mickey: 'It was after a game one night and we were celebrating a win, he got drunk as shit and we both picked up 2 older women and fucked the shit out of them. We were in a motel room, with him on one bed with me on the other and he was pounding her from behind screaming take it Mom, take my cum'

Tony: 'Damn do you think he was serious?'

Mickey: 'I joked with him about the next day, he just grinned and said hell yes I'd fucker if she wasn't my Mom, she's a hottie.'

I sat back in my chair my head spinning. David, my son, fucking older women and pretending it was me! Thinking back I remember the last couple of years before he graduated and got the appointment to West Point, he had gotten more loving about kissing me on the cheek, or hugging me from the front or even from behind. Just being playful....or was he feeling me up?

I know I was surprised at the change in him, from about 12 until age 16 he went out of his way to avoid me giving him a hug or kiss on the forehead like mothers do. He was always screaming "Mom, stop it's embarrassing I'm not a little boy anymore."

The last time he hugged me was when he was leaving for West Point, I was all choked up and when he hugged me goodbye, I thought I felt his hard penis against me, but there were several pretty girls around I figured he had gotten aroused watching them. Was it me that made him hard?

That was the end of the first note, but instead of tearing it up I folded it and kept it. Pulling out the second page I smoothed it out wondering what other secrets I was going to uncover.

Tony: 'Speaking of fucking older women, do you think Mr. Manning is fucking Mrs.Brooks, hell I'd tap that pussy given a chance.'

Mickey: 'Probably, but I'd take Mrs. Hunter over her any day. Her hubby is one lucky bastard, if I was him I'd be fucking her morning noon and night!'

Tony: 'My dick is so hard right now, you missed seeing her bend over her desk to get her notes. God almighty, her blouse was open enough to see most of her tits in the lacy red bra. Fuck I would feast on them all day!'

Mickey: 'I thought you were getting all you wanted from the head cheerleader. LOL.'

Tony: Yeah, but older women MILF's in particular make my cock hard. I bet Mrs. Brooks and Mrs. Hunter both know their way around a cock.'

Mickey: 'Shit she looked this way a minute ago, we better cool it and act busy.'

That's the reason they didn't see me walk upon them, they were acting like they were busy and didn't bother to tear up the notes.

When the last bell rang I gathered up my things and went downstairs to Mr. Manning's office. He was in the outer office talking to Mrs. Brooks.

"Yes Belinda I'm sure, you go home and I'll see you in the morning. There is no reason for you to stay over late I have a meeting with Coach Wilson in a few minutes."

"But I don't mind if you think I could be of some help," she batted her eye lashes at him.

He smiled at her and guided her to the door leading out into the hallway where I was standing. "Now go home and I'll see you early in the morning, I'm going to need your help then for sure."

"Oh hi Valerie," he cleared his throat, "Mrs. Brooks is just leaving I'll speak to you in a minute." And proceeded to walk Belinda several feet down the hall toward the exit. He leaned down and said something to her and she giggled, then turned and left.

"Come on in my office Valerie and we can talk," he grinned putting his hand on my back leading me into his office and closing the door.

"What did you need to see me about," I asked being coy.

"Well your husband was in this morning, you know about the contract he's trying to get with the school. Anyway he was upset we hadn't made a decision yet."

"I'm sorry, have a seat, where's my manners," he smiled taking me by the arm and leading to a chair in front of his desk.

"Wow it is cooler in here," I giggled sitting down, "I wish my classroom was this cool."

"Yes that's why I told you earlier you were welcome to use my office on your free period anytime you wanted. But that problem will be fixed during the summer."

It was very cool here, and my nipples were hardening from the cold air. I crossed my left leg over my right knee making my short skirt ride up to mid thigh. Then leaned over to sit my briefcase on the floor giving him a good view of my cleavage.

"Well let's hope so, but what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

The door opened behind me and Coach Bo Wilson walked in and took the chair beside me. "Good afternoon Valerie, I'm glad you're here. Has Melvin told you why we're meeting?" He asks as he lets his eyes roam from my legs up to my tits.

Before I could respond Melvin spoke up. "I've only told her how upset Bill was this morning," he grinned leaning forward on his desk clasping his hands together and eyeing my legs and upper thighs. "Valerie we both just want to make sure you understand you could guarantee Bill gets the contract....(pausing)...but we need something from you in return," smiling and leering at me.

"What are you asking Melvin," biting my lip and uncrossing my leg giving him a look up my skirt.

"He's saying you know and have known for a long time that we both want to fuck you, and if you do Bill gets the contract," Bo growled, "is that plain enough for you."

Bringing my hand to my chest, like I was shocked, I gasped and said, "Your blackmailing me for sex in order for Bill to get the contract?"

"I wouldn't put it like that Valerie," Melvin smirked at me, "let's call it a trade, Bo and I get pussy and Bill gets a nice fat contract."

"And you get the best fucking of your life," growled Bo as he laid his hand on my left thigh and squeezed it.

"If I do this....Bill must never know," I cringed.

"Absolutely, but don't tell me the thought you and I having sex has never crossed your mind Valerie," Melvin smirked. "Like that day in your classroom you stumbled and I caught you. Hell I could smell your arousal. If I had not been called away I could have fucked you on your desk right them. Now you're wearing more revealing clothes...like that outfit you're wearing now."

Boldly Bo reached across and pulled my blouse that was already half open, until my entire left breast and lacy bra was exposed, as soon as Melvin stopped talking.

"Nice bra, you like being admired don't you Valerie, like the other day in the hallway when you pranced up the stairs in front of me. Why don't you take that blouse off and let us have a good look at you," he growled and squeezed my left breast through my bra.

I moaned, and looked up and Melvin was coming around the desk toward me. Shit they were not wasting any time. I needed time to think to slow things down.

"Wait....wait...." I groaned, "

Melvin used his left hand and used my pony tail to tug my head back making me look at him, "A decision about the contract has to be made today Valerie, so what's it going to be?" Glaring at me like he wanted to devour me.

"I need to let Bill know I will be late getting home," I mumbled, I had not expected both men at the same time. I figured it would just be me and Melvin.

"Call and tell you have a staff meeting here at school that might run late," Bo said as he slipped his hand down inside my bra and played with my swollen nipple.

"No...no I don't....want him....to suspect.....if I say school he might put two and two together...and figure out why he got the contract," I groaned, reacting to Bo playing gently with my hard bud.

"Fine," Bo growled letting go of my nipple, and Melvin letting go of my hair, "but make it quick my dicks hard," he chuckled.

"Okay give me some privacy for a minute, please," I pleaded.

"We will step out in the outer office for a minute, when you're finished go ahead and take off your blouse and skirt," Melvin commanded his voice husky.

"Yeah," Bo smiled, "just open the door when you've stripped....keep the lingerie and heels on," he leered at me.

Instead of calling I texted Bill.

Me: Hey Cucky guess what. I met a nice gentleman at the gas station and he invited me for a drink..might be late getting home!

Bill: Oh God. So soon.

Me: Well my outfit seems to be working. Isn't this what you wanted?

Bill: Yes. Had a bad day. You're making it better. I love you. Be safe!

Me: No jerking off! Maybe I'll have a good story to tell you. You can jerk off then.

Bill: Now you're being mean. lol. I promise I'll wait. Love you!!!

Me: DO NOT CALL OR TRY TO REACH ME! You will be rewarded if you obey!

Now that I had taken care of his fetish, I needed to take a deep breath and prepare myself for taking on two men at one time.

Removing my blouse and skirt I nervously folded them and laid them on a shelf on a bookcase. The cold air in the room hit my body making me shiver, my nipples tight hard buds, and my damp panties felt chilly. Walking slowly to the door I heard them mumbling but could not make out what they were saying. Opening the door, they quieted, turned to me, they wore only their boxers and already had a hard on. Their boxers tented, lust in their eyes, they looked like predators fixing to devour their prey.

"Damn you look sexy," Melvin growled, as he stalked toward me.

"Whoa," I mumbled, stepping back a step as he came forward and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his chest, smothering my mouth with his. With the height difference my head was tilted back, my hands up against his muscular hairy chest. His hands hold me tightly against him, and he forces his tongue into my mouth. His cock is poking me in the stomach, then I feel another set of hands on the cheeks of my bare ass. Then those same hands are unhooking my bra.

I'm moaning into his mouth, my hands pinned between our bodies, my body tinkling from their ministrations. Then Melvin is pushing me down to my knees, as Bo removes my bra. Everything is happening so fast, they have all the control and the next thing I know two large cocks are in my face.

Bo's cock is thick as a coke can and 7" inches long, and the other cock is almost as thick and at least nine inches long. "Oh my gawd," I groan, Bo's cock is thicker than Ed's and Melvin's is as thick as Ed and longer!

Bo growls, "Open that pretty mouth Valerie and suck my cock."

Melvin grabs my left hand and places it on his dick my fingers unable to encircle it, "Jerk me off while you suck his cock," he growls.

Looking up at Bo I stutter, "My God.....you...are....so big," as my right hand grips his thick cock. On my knees with 2 huge cocks in my hands I'm in awe of the amount of man meat in front of me.

Bo grabs my pony tail and pushed his cock against my lips, which is leaking precum and paints my lips like lipstick. "Start sucking," he grunts and forces the large head into my mouth. My mouth is stretched wide and my tongue automatically licks his head tasting him the first time.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers
12