Spend a Day with SMOTP #18

Info
23:00: Night Cap Pt. 2.
139 words
3.8k
1

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
724 Followers

This is a new series of audio experiences where you get to spend a very sensual day with me, Essemoh Teepee. You experience a new part of the day with me every week, starting with us waking up together just before we have to get up and finishing with a ‘Night Cap’ after a delicious date night dinner at a restaurant.

What shall we do with Our Day Together?

23:00: Night Cap Pt. 2

Well it really is time for bed now! It has been a long day since 6 am; but it was a lot of fun. Come to bed and enjoy some more intimacy and release before snuggling down for the night.
You know what they say - Tomorrow is Another Day...

(Of course I sometimes get restless in the middle of the night.... just saying)

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
724 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
Too fast or too slow, too old or too young...

....joining a party right at the end when everyone else has been having fun for hours is never satisfying.

Those that have followed this series will by the end be more than ready. I agree that good things need time and preparation and patience, it is clear that the last listener had not begun at the beginning and followed the path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Fast

You give me 1 minute 23 seconds to get turned on enough for penetration? I think not! Also, you sound old. If you are old, you should know that foreplay is important and women can’t enjoy sex (audio sex included) without it.

Not returning to your channel. 😤

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
Always good to finish on a high note...

...makes for a better night’s rest I find.

It was a good day.

One can always start over, tomorrow is another day after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmm

My pussy is dripping with my cum. Thank you. Although i wish it was yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pay back

Not a fan of last week, but taking control this week made up for it. Great pay back. The flowers helped too. I almost thought the waiter was going to show up...

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Your Arms Let me unwind with you.in Audio
SMOTP NightCaller #01 Visit #1in Audio
Lazy Valentine's Day Morning in Bed Come spend a sweet morning in bed with your lover (M4F)in Audio
Fucking You in My Old Tree House No girls allowed? I can make an exception for you [M4F]in Audio
Strawberries and You for Desert Having you for desert after a memorable dinner [M4F]in Audio
More Stories