Sperm Bank Artists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia bent down to retrieve them and in the attempt, she slipped and landed on her bottom. I went to help her back to her feet.

"I'm working in a fucking circus," I said to myself.

"Bastards," Olivia commented as I offered her my hand. "The fuckers, how many more times, squabbling little spoiled shits. Come on Mark let's get this mess cleared up."

Olivia mopped the floor whilst I shifted the plinths out of her way. Soon all was ship-shape again. As Olivia turned to leave the hall I was able to see through her clinging, sodden and transparent lab coat that she was wearing suspender tights paired with a tiny pair of bright red bikini panties. A sight for sore eyes and ultra high-octane fuel for my masturbatory fantasies.

Those first weeks I worked with the girls were never less than exciting, eccentric and fascinating, there was never a dull moment and my cock was loving it.

Late in the afternoon of my fourth Friday at the Gallery, I was sitting with Angelina in her office looking past the leather soles of her cowboy boots that were resting on her desk between us.

"You'll know why you're here," she said lighting her spliff. "Sadly I have some bad news for you, your services have so far proved invaluable, indispensable even and we want you to continue, can you bear us?" she joked.

"I'm loving it, I'd love to stay," I replied.

"Brill Phil, said Angelina and asked, "We are hoping you can switch to a rotating timetable we could do with you here some weekend days, how does that accord?

"No prob," I replied.

"Goody gumdrops we have all hoped that you would say yes, she continued, "Mark there is one thing, I think it's important that you know something that so far we have withheld from you, it's only fair because ultimately it may influence your decision to stay."

I felt quite anxious and wondered what she was about to tell me particularly if it was something that might sway me from staying.

"Don't keep me in suspenders, what is it?" I asked

Angelina responded to my pun with a smile and making a mental note she said, "Well, Mark it's simple, all the artworks we create here have one thing in common. Spunk."

"Sure Angelina, certainly your work and that of Olivia are rather risque but Fabiana's work is quite conservative, I like it a lot but I wouldn't say it was ground-breaking. On the other hand, your images and Olivia's sculptures are much more revealing. They might be considered as autobiographical. I can imagine that it takes courage..."

Angelina interjected and smiling said, "No Mark, not American spunk. Good old British spunk as in sperm, jism, man-mess and all that jizz!"

I was gobsmacked.

Angelina continued. "I was inspired by my ex, also a photographer. It was during the early days of our relationship when we were fucking like rabbits and he would often give me one over the bench top in there while we were waiting for the plates to develop. One day I was on the blob and he was rampant so I wanked him off instead."

"He had a thing about shooting his load into my knickers whilst I was wearing them so, I had asked him to let me know when he was about to lose it so I could direct his mess into my waiting gusset. However, without any tell-tale tightening of his balls or even a single drop of pre-cum dribbling from his eye and without so much as a murmur he suddenly shot the whole frikkin' lot and it flew right over the bench top," she explained.

I was loving her story and relieved that my control top hose was keeping my schlong in check. I hadn't expected to be asked to her office so that she could talk dirty to me.

"Then a couple of days later I went in there to prepare some plates. There was one plate that had been placed on a tray warmer to dry following washing but when I examined it appeared to be already partially coated. Then I realised what must have happened, it was my ex's jizz and it had heat set just like any other protein when warmed gently. That's when I got the idea," Angelina confessed.

I remained speechless.

"Should I go on Mark or have you already heard enough, maybe this isn't for you?" Angelina enquired.

"No, I'm happy to contribute," I said with intentional ambiguity.

"Cool Mark. Now let me guess what you are thinking, how do we collect it, am I right?" she asked.

I nodded in agreement.

"I suppose you could say we do a favour for a favour. Here take a look at this," she said and leaned forward to hand me a business-sized card.

Each side of the card pictured an open panty drawer. I assumed that they belonged to the sisters. The text on each side of the card simply read, 'Strictly Cum Wanking' with a date which happened to be the very next day, Saturday.

"Occasionally we organise these sperm fests, this is our present initiative and we think that it speaks for itself," Angelina told me.

"You're turning me on, stop it I like it," I finally managed to say.

Angelina smiled and continued, "You're probably wondering how we recruit our donors?" She didn't wait for an answer. "They're usually guys from the art crowd. It's more Olivia and Fabiana involved in the sting but sometimes I'm involved too. You would be amazed by the number of clandestine pictures we have made of guys with their pants around there knees having their shafts manipulated by delicate feminine fingers..."

"Nah, I wouldn't be amazed, you three are all divine sexy looking women if you don't mind me saying so, it doesn't surprise me one bit," I interjected.

"There's almost always some secluded place at a gallery, the toilets, a basement store where a guy can be lured. We work in pairs, one to seduce and one to record. We never miss. Of course, we target guys that are in a relationship so that we have something on them. We don't make threats and in fact, we would never betray any of them but they don't know that. So a sexy elegantly dressed beauty whispering dirty suggestions into your ear and having pulled you off tells you that you must come and visit her again on her own territory. She wants your spunk and that she will attend to any of your kinks and fetishes to achieve her objective. Aware that they have squirted over her stockings and panties they are humbled by their fear of the consequences. Who could resist?" Angelina explained, adding, "Think about it."

I was thinking about it so in my mind's eye Olivia was wearing a paper tiara in her hair and with a stethoscope hanging from her neck had planted her panty clad bottom firmly on my face. Her white stockinged toes with bright red crimson toenails manipulated my swollen balls while her hands in latex gloves were sliding up and down my well-lubricated shaft whilst she demanded that I make my mess and charge her sample flask.

"Mark, are you there, woo-oooooh, snap out of it," said Angelina snapping her finger and thumb to bring me from my hypnotic spell. Who were you thinking of?" she said chuckling and continued,

"Mark, if you have time tomorrow purely in the interest of science, why don't you come along mid-afternoon and you can check it out."

"Okay, I will, would be interesting," I replied.

Just as I was about to leave I met Olivia in the corridor.

"See you, Monday Mark, have a good one," she said.

"You're not in tomorrow then?" I asked.

Olivia's face expressed surprise and a wry smile crept across her face as she drew a conclusion and asked,

"Does that mean you've passed the audition?"

"Sure does," I said.

"Oh, welcome aboard Mark, see you on the morrow then," she said and planted a kiss smack on my lips,

I awoke the following morning excited about the day ahead. I had Fabiana's saucy little red translucent 'g' string that had lived beneath my pillow for the past weeks. I had resisted eating her creamy discharge from the gusset. I felt confident I might be able to get a refill so I slipped the flimsy panties over my head and began to breakfast on the creamy smudge. Powerfully chemo-therapeutic, my cock unfolded and became steely hard. Having chewed and slurped and sucked all the cooze out of Fabiana's gusset, I was ready to make my mess so I took her flimsy cunny cloth and held it over my cock head. The flimsy mesh offered no resistance to the flow and all my spunk eagerly shot straight through them and landed on my belly. I wiped my mess up with her panties and after I had recovered from the post- masturbatory delirium and while still feeling guilty for my perverse deed I went to the bathroom to rinse them through. I wrung them out in a towel and returned to my room where I slipped them on before putting my black control top hose on top below a 'T' shirt and jeans.

I parked my bicycle in the shelter disappointed that there was no 'bunting' to welcome me. I opened the front door and made my way towards the anteroom where there was a welcoming note from Angelina asking me politely to deliver the photographic gear to the library.

I backed through the double doors pulling the trolley with me and when I turned to face the room I witnessed the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

There was a guy immobilised, tethered to a tubular frame chair. He was entirely encased in nude nylon pantyhose with his arms disappearing behind him. His eyes peered through the coarser open weave of translucent nylon mesh on either side of the tighter woven more obscure reinforced front panel of the pantyhose that had been pulled over his head. The legs and feet of the hose had been tied in a pretty frothy bow around his neck. His head penetrated the ripped gusset of the pantyhose that had been used to encase his thorax and arms. The waistband of which had been pulled over the back of the chair effectively fixing him within it. His pantyhose encased legs were tied with nylon hose of similar colour holding them to the legs of the chair. As a final gesture, it was apparent that his nuts and his shaft had been bound with nude hose leaving his separated sacs hanging forlornly beneath his semi-flaccid shaft, the whole tortured lot sitting behind the transparent weave of pantyhose.

None of them paid any attention to me whilst I unloaded the trolley and made ready the photographic equipment. I say none of them because all three of the women were there too and they were all dressed in identical school uniforms. They wore regulation blue short sleeved blouses with matching black pleated skirts, so prim and proper just like in the old school, well almost. In fact, the three sported white knee-hi nylon socks and identical black open-toed heels which boasted a black bow to the front. Most irregular. The naughty school girls were committing the cardinal sin in that they were all carefully made up, each of them with painted red crimson lips, mascara and obvious use of blusher to the cheeks.

"Hi Mark, welcome to our Strictly sesh. I think we are nearly ready. If you could set up the camera for some headshots of our guest that would be great," Angelina said and then went about lighting the guy sitting silently in the chair.

"Can you warm him up a bit Fabiana?" Angelina said to her sister.

Fabiana stood in front of the bound and helpless guy and turned around showing him her bottom. She then raised the hem of her pleated black dress before seating herself firmly in his lap. She began slowly gyrating her hips and rubbing herself against the prisoner's lap. A short almost inaudible groan emerged from between the guy's lips.

When Fabiana dismounted the guy after some minutes of her ministrations it was apparent that he had enjoyed her ride. His circumcised cock had grown impressively and was now pointing due north and threatening to push beyond the waistband of his pantyhose, not only but it had already begun to leak as was apparent from the discolouration of the waistband above his cock's slot.

Fabiana hadn't finished, she was now facing her victim as she lewdly protracted her tongue and began sensuously licking her finger, insinuating what might be the fate of his cock.

"That will do Fabiana, don't frikkin' overdo it, we don't want him wasting his stuff, okay team you know what to do," Angelina commanded.

Fabiana and Olivia knelt on the floor at the guy's feet and arranged themselves on their backs, they both kicked off their shoes and whilst Olivia placed her white nylon toes around the guys tethered balls Fabiana took his shaft between her sweet nylon toes and began to drag his shaft up and down.

Angelina was standing to the side of the guy and she was already whispering in his ear,

"Naughty teacher sir, forever trying to steal glimpses up his student's skirts, naughty teacher sir must be punished for his dirty indiscretions."

Angelina raised a leg behind herself and removed her shoe and nylon knee-hi sock. She repeated the action with her other leg.

"Exposure number one coming up Mark," she instructed and then using her index finger she poked the cuff of a nylon sock between the guy's lips forcing the pantyhose panel into his mouth until just a part of the toe was protruding from his lips ironically like an anaemic despondent impotent tongue.

Angelina came around to view the focusing screen and when she winked at me I loaded the first plate holder. Angelina waited some moments before making the exposure. Then she returned to stand by naughty sir and picked one shoe from the floor and arranged the opening over his nose and mouth before securing it in place utilising her other knee-hi sock.

"Sniff," she demanded.

Angelina checked the frosted glass screen again, loaded the plate holder and completed the second exposure. Soon she was whispering in the guy's ear again.

"Sniff. Harder. Sniff. Dirty naughty teacher sir is fit only to sniff our smelly feet, he'll never sniff our sticky knickers, our tacky tangas, nor our pungent panties," she quietly repeated this several times before extending her tongue and pushing it into the nylon mesh covering his ear hole. She nibbled his earlobe and at the same time she reached between the busy nylon toes of Fabiana and Olivia and wrapped her hand around his shaft for a moment before grabbing his balls in the palm of her hand.

"Keep up the bad work girls he's still some way off," she reported.

Angelina bent forward and reached up into her pleated black skirt and drew a pair of white cotton knickers down around her knees. She slipped them from her toes and began giggling as she hooked the elastic waistband over the heel of her shoe already bound to the guy's face and left them hanging there.

"Nice panty rack," Fabiana observed.

"Oh my, he looks so silly, what a pathetic loser," Olivia said chuckling loudly.

"The donkey has a nice carrot to chase," Angelina suggested and completed her third exposure.

The guy was beginning to show signs of acute discomfort and was trying desperately to shift his pelvis rhythmically to farther engage the toes that teased him but he was simply too tightly tethered.

"Let's have them then," Angelina instructed. Both women stopped their toe teasing and began to remove their panties. Angelina took their garments from them and hung Fabiana's panties alongside her own from the heel from which their captive was beginning to audibly sniff, she made several more exposures.

"Dirty teacher sir looks so silly slurping his student's socks and sniffing their heels, he wants to sniff their sexy scanties," she said quietly in his ear.

She picked up her other shoe from the floor and planted it heel uppermost on the crown of his head and then secured it in place with Olivia's knickers. His face with his panty decorated proboscis stuck out of the leg hole.

Angelina was whispering in the captive's ear again,

"A silly little pointed panty hat, a silly little pointed panty hat."

She reached again to check his cock and balls and shared her findings with her companions.

"He's moving on team, slutty as you go," she encouraged.

Fabiana and Olivia continued their co-ordinated toe manipulations of the gimps tackle while Angelina took a series of exposures finally announcing that it was in the can.

Naughty teacher sir was beginning to suffer the agony of his ecstasy and was shaking in his bindings. He bowed his head shamefully causing Fabiana's panties to slip from the heel covering his nose. Angelina retrieved them and replaced them telling him,

"My sister's panties not good enough for you, huh? you filthy perverted panty peeker." She reached for his balls and twisted them aggressively until he winced in pain."

The lingerie littered letcherer was sniffing and snorting and wheezing when Angelina retrieved a small plastic jug from the library shelf and approached the captive. She ripped a hole in the crotch of his hose releasing his swollen veiny shaft with its bloated purple head and his tightly bound blue and tortured balls. Olivia was wriggling her nylon toes against his tight sacs and poking her big toe beyond to tickle towards his arse hole. Fabiana's stocking toes were dragging his shaft up and down. Angelina wrapped her hand around his shaft and weighed his balls another time before announcing,

"He's gone critical, ten seconds team."

Angelina began to unwrap the nude nylon bindings from his shaft and balls whilst counting down from ten to zero with every thrust of his tortured cock between Fabiana's soft nylon soles. The count was down to three just as his balls were liberated of their bindings and it was clear to all present that their captive was delaminating. He groaned deeply and moaned pathetically while Angelina waited vigilantly with her plastic jug at the ready.

She must have seen a lot of cocks go off before because she anticipated the trajectory of the first ribbon of jism that shot from their victims cock. She caught the mess at an arm's length from his cock head, a kind of 3D spot the ball. Spot the spunk I suppose.

Angelina caught the lot as the naughty teacher's pelvis thrust rhythmically delivering ribbons of flying jizz. When the obvious pulses had subsided she milked the remaining flow into the jug before holding it up to see what she had won.

"Good show, a cubic centimetre each," she announced.

"Olivia sort him out would you while Fabiana and I shower, we won't be long," Angelina requested. Fabiana abandoned her knee-hi socks and the two sisters immediately left the library underscoring that their demoralised and drained captive was of no farther interest to them.

I began to pack up the photographic equipment whilst Olivia began to unpack their guest. Eventually, Angelina's heels and all associated bindings had been removed and Olivia was busy untying the bow around his neck. She pulled the pantyhose from his head revealing his face and he coughed out a pair of pink panties from his mouth. I realised why he had merely huffed and puffed and wheezed and moaned and yet never muttered a single word.

He was really quite young and a decent looking lad, probably in his early twenties. I think I'd seen him about on the art scene. He was clearly ashamed to be in this predicament in the presence of another guy. He still hadn't said a word.

Olivia moved behind him and untied the knotted toes of the hose encasing his arms and grabbed the waistband around his abdomen and pulled the gusset torn hose up and beyond his head and continued gathering the hose finally freeing his hands. She picked up the pink panties which had fallen to the floor and handed them to him.

"Best not lose those, she might miss them and wonder what her squeaky clean bloke has been up to."

The guy still said nothing but finished untying his own legs from the tubular chair legs and stripped the pantyhose with ripped gusset from his loins and legs. He began to dress and very soon he had departed.

Olivia removed her socks and threw them to me and said,

"Your job to sort the props mate."

"Olivia, mind if I ask you something?" I said.