Sperm Sample Pt. 01

Story Info
First visit to urologist required a sperm sample.
2.6k words
4.5
26.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers

I was waiting in my new urologist's exam room after giving a urine sample when Dr. Coppersmith knocked on the door and entered.

"Hello, glad to see you," he said. "Tell me what brings you here."

"Well, it's my first time. My regular doctor said I should start getting checked for male issues now that I'm in my fifties."

"Okay, we can do that."

At the check-in desk, I noticed the not-unattractive nurse who took my paperwork was named Fran Coppersmith, so I asked, "Does your wife work here, too?"

"Yes, she's a nurse and also handles our business and insurance work."

She caught my eye, not because she was particularly lovely or shapely. She had a pleasant look, and something about her was appealing.

Dr. Coppersmith asked, "Is this your first time for a prostate exam?"

"It is," I replied.

"Well, it's not so bad. Please stand and lower your trousers and underwear, and I'll check a few things first."

I am solidly built, barrel chested with a rounding tummy with thick arms and legs. Not especially good looking, that's for sure. I'm not proud about my physique. My only redeeming feature is my thick cock. It's long enough, too, but I get locker jokes about its plump proportions.

I pulled down my pants and boxers. The doctor said, "Well, this is a lot of real estate to cover today. As he spoke, his hand squeezed my limber nozzle dick looking for any irregularities. The doctor, took his time, "So far, I don't find any troubles, but with a fleshy penis like your it's important to be thorough." Then, "Okay, now lean over the exam table, please," he said, then, "I apologize for the discomfort," as his finger snaked up my ass.

Just when I thought we were done, the doctor said, "For new patients, we like to take a sample. Would you mind giving us a sample today?"

"A sample?" I asked.

"A sperm sample," said the doctor.

Was he asking me to jerk off to complete a medical exam? It felt strange, but I said, "Well, I suppose I could."

"Good," the doc said. "Please undress completely, and I'll be back soon."

As I undressed and thought about squirting my juice for the doctor, my noodle began to swell. I got naked and slipped on the cloth gown with the opening to the front.

There was a tap on the door, and the doctor entered along with his nurse Fran. She opened a cabinet and took out supplies as her husband directed me to sit on the exam table. He pulled up the leg supports, "Put your legs in these, please," he said. The back support was elevated, and soon I was in a semi sitting up position with my legs spread and my cock and balls dangling in full view.

I expected privacy, a cup and a men's magazine to get it over with. But I was about to learn an expert lesson in extracting semen.

Nurse Fran gazed at my thick chubby cock as the doctor said, "Fran will clean you before she takes your sample."

"What?" I said to myself. I expected to do this in private, but the doc's wife was apparently going to do it for me. Nature took over, and as she squeezed an antiseptic gel onto my dick head, it was enlarging little by little until it arched and curved slightly downward over my slumping ball sack.

The doctor had turned to leave the room but stopped when he saw my dick rise. He lingered and watched then said, "Fran, let me know if you need any assistance."

Nurse Fran used her fingers to spread the antiseptic gel over my glans and up and down my rubbery dick. Then she touched my balls and placed my testicles into a container of cool water. "This will help produce more semen." The sensation of her touches was having an effect, but she didn't seem surprised that her patient was almost fully erect.

"I thought I would do this alone," I said.

Nurse Fran answered, "That is an option, but we prefer to handle this ourselves in order to get a better sample." Then, "Just try to relax while I help you."

At that point, her hands thoroughly felt my cock from top to bottom as she applied a lubricant. Relax? My heart was racing.

She instructed me, "If you can withhold your ejaculation for as long as possible, it will make the sample more plentiful. An effective discharge may take a little while."

"Yes mam," I replied, "I'll do my best." I folded my hands behind my head and watched as her hands smoothed the lubricant up and down my dick. Then she began to milk. Her first strokes were slow, alternating a firm grip with a softer touch, as if she were judging the nature of my cock. She carefully avoided touching my bell head, I suppose to see how aroused I would get before activating my most sensitive zone.

"Are you feeling okay?" she asked.

"On a scale of one to ten, I'm at eleven," I replied, thinking that the doctor's wife must get an eyeful of different dicks every day. I imagined this was nothing special for her and just part of her work.

She said, "You're doing good, just keep resisting any temptation to ejaculate." Then she did something I did not expect. She began to make small talk. "Are you retired?" she asked. I told her no, then she asked about my work and career, my family, travels, and before I knew it we were chatting like normal people while she kept my erection firm. It felt strange to have someone I never met jerk me off while we talked about the weather and sports.

Suddenly, I jerked. Fran had finally touched my glans, and it was like lightening. She began a pattern of only downward strokes, squeezing my dick head tight, then slowly traveling down to the bottom. The she went from bottom to top, twisting one way then the other as her hands gained altitude.

She must have been working on me for twenty minutes when I felt the tingling sensation of a cum boil. My breath came faster, and she saw what was about to happen. She quickly took her hands away and let my dick dangle untouched. I strained, and my pelvis rose up off the table as my dick looked for her hands to touch it again. Fran only watched and smiled as my flirt with pleasure subsided.

In a few seconds my need to spurt passed, but my hardness remained for her to resume her work. Clearly, she knew how to get a good sample. As she carefully resumed her touches, sensations of enormous pleasure came over me in waves. I think she had produced a cumless orgasm.

There was a tap on the door, and the doctor came in. He observed his wife masturbating his patient and asked how it was going. She said, "His resistance is fair, and I think we can help him delay a discharge for at least an hour."

An hour! My head spun to think she would tease me and make me wait.

The doctor said, "Yes, that would be ideal."

By now, a half hour had passed, and I was getting desperate for release. But Fran know how to withhold touches and tease my cock to keep me on the edge for a long time. Never had I felt an erection like this. I was not just hard but straining, raising my cock to augment her touches. My cock was like a puppy leaping up for its master's attention.

"I'm having a good time," said Fran, "It's usually not this much fun."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not supposed to say, but you have a happy penis. It's so fun to watch it respond."

Her words intensified my pleasure. I flexed to make my cock bounce, and she laughed.

Just then the door opened and the cute young assistant said, "What's so funny?"

Nurse Fran kept one hand on my shaft and turned to speak to her, "Sorry, we were just enjoying a joke."

The assistant walked over to retrieve something from a drawer, but her eyes were fixed on me. I waved, "How are you today?" I asked.

She smiled, "Doin' great, looks like you are doin' great, too."

"Never better," I told her, as I refolded my hands behind my head. My cock was long and fat and Fran's hands were keeping it well tended.

Fran spoke to the young woman, "Dolly, can you spell me for a few minutes? I have to use the restroom."

"Sure," she answered, and Fran stood, allowing my fat cock to lean to one side before Dolly took her seat, applied lubricant to her hands.

"Fran is quite good, isn't she?" Dolly said.

"Sure is," I answered, my cock waving around in the air like a drunken sailor.

Dolly used her smaller hands to hold me back upright. Her touch was less confident than nurse Fran's, but I welcomed the chance to let this cute young woman handle my meatloaf.

Another knock at the door, and the doctor entered the room. He advised that it was time for me to turn over and get on my knees. His assistant adjusted the exam table so I had a place to lean comfortably and even rest my head. Down between my legs, my cock hung down and pointed to a collection vial, a cum bucket, if you will.

I nodded, and the doc told his assistant, "He's already over primed to give a good emission, so use your judgement about taking the sample."

She nodded, "Won't Fran be coming back?"

The doctor turned and answered, "Maybe, she had to see another patient, but they should be done soon."

It had been ages since I was so aroused. I hadn't stayed this hard for this long for years, and it felt wonderful. But I must admit that I was growing a little tired and more than ready to let this pretty young nurse watch me squirt all I had. The trouble was, their treatment was so effective that I didn't know how to end it. Usually, I'm in charge, but Fran was good at controlling what I could and couldn't do, and Dolly clearly knew what she was doing.

As the pretty young thing reached under me to take me through the final stages, I noticed a flash. Damn, that girl took a photo of my cock. With one hand she was milking me, and with the other she was texting someone. Did she send a photo of my dick? The thought made me harder, if that was possible.

Splashdown seemed eminent just as nurse Fran came back. Dolly expertly forced me to withhold the moment of release, and Fran asked, "How's our long lasting patient doing?"

"He's been holding out ever since you left, and I hope I've been doing a good job."

Fran smiled at Vicki and asked me, "Has she been doing a good job?"

I had been naked for over an hour while these two kept my cock tingling. I only had enough brief rests to keep from passing out. All I could say was, "You two get my vote for top of the class."

Fran took over and worked her magic. She asked Dolly to hold the collection vial at the ready. With one hand she kept stroking me, and with her other hand she lifted my balls so they wouldn't bump against my dick. "Here, hold these," she said to Dolly. "We don't see balls like this every day."

Her use of the word balls made me squirm and strain for release, but it was no longer in my power to produce an outcome. It was up to nurse Fran's skill. She knew all along that the physical touching was only part of the way to make a man cum. What really made the difference was his mind. How aroused could she get him in his thinking. As she continued to expertly massage my dick, she started to talk different, "We're so glad you brought your big dick to us today"

Oh God, hearing her talk like that made me start to shake uncontrollably.

"Dolly, have you ever seen a cock like this?" she asked.

"No mam, not really. I mean not this thick."

Their talk was driving me up the wall.

"I bet he gives us the most cum we've ever seen," said Fran. Her words were having an effect, and she knew it.

"This week, I've taken at least six samples, and all of their cocks together weren't as big as this one," said Fran. "And I'm going make his cum right now."

It was like hypnotism. On her command, I felt a jet of cum pulse and fly into the container Dolly held it near the tip of my cock. Fran kept up the professional milking. "Don't stop until you fill it up," she told me as her hands expertly guided my cock to a long deeply satisfying climax. It seemed like as long as she kept squeezing my dick I would keep pumping cum. My usual three or four spurts were now up to ten or more, and strong dumps of cum kept coming.

Fran slowed down the action, "There, there, you must be tired." Then asked Dolly, "How much did we get?"

Dolly pinched my glans to get one last drop. "About one hundred and twenty milliliters," she answered. "A little over four ounces."

Fran looked satisfied, "The doctor will be impressed." Then she asked me if I was okay.

I was panting, and I was glad they got a large sample. But I couldn't speak yet.

Fran patted my butt and tapped my testicles, "When you can, turn over and rest. Vicki, give him a blanket to keep warm.

In a few seconds I slowly turned over and onto my back, resting, as Vicki spread a light blanket over me. My cock was still fully hard and showed no signs of receding yet, so it acted like a tent pole under the blanket.

The doctor entered and examined the sample, then he turned to me, "Congratulations, this is the largest single sample we've ever collected. I apologize if our methods seemed unusual, but this is why we do it."

I cleared my throat. I was panting, but said, "Not at all, it was my pleasure."

"Rest as long as you need to," said the doc, but let me ask you. I see your erection is still strong. Do you think you can give a second sample?"

What?! Was he crazy? After such an intense build up, and after such a thorough emptying of my cum supply?

The doctor said, "It is unusual for a male to be able to produce two in rapid succession, but refractory periods differ. He raised the blanket and examined my erection. He squeezed my cock to determine the strength of my erection. "Why don't we give you a minute to think about it? We'll be back to see how you feel."

With that, all three left the room. I rolled over and slowly got to my feet. My dick was still full and large, arching under it's own weight and just under full erection. Even I was amazed because I'd always deflated soon after climax.

I walked to the window and looked out onto the parking area. Cars were moving, people walking, in the distance were the green trees and water tower of our city. My cock didn't die. All I could think about was how those nurses teased me and kept me hard with touches and by playing with my mind.

I wanted to fuck them.

Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers