Spick & Spank

Story Info
Spanking.
1.2k words
3.98
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynseca
Lynseca
1 Followers

Spick & Spank

I had started working for Ms Sylvia Marks as a Housekeepeer as time went on we became friends and would occasionally have candid chats over a glass (bottle) of wine. Some had even got quite personal including discussions of sexual experiences/fantasies. Sylvia said she had had sexual relations with both men & women & hoped to do so again. I said although i had never been sexual with a woman the idea did appeal along with the idea of being spanked & following instruction

I had been doing the job for about a year when I have to admit I started to get a little complacent & possibly not kept to the standards I had at the start of the employment yet I hoped it would have gone unnoticed by S and I c, old back on track before she did. I finished for the day and was making a plan how I could get back on track that I would start when I went back on Monday.

When I go there on Monday there was a note, it turns out Sylvia had noticed my slip in standards the note read, "I notice that recently your standards have slipped therefore I have come up two options one is unconventional please do not be offended by it you are free to choose option 1.

Option 1 Catch back up to your normal standards even it means doing extra hours without pay.

Option 2 We visit your fantasy to be spanked and follow instructions.

You do not have to answer straightaway think about it and give me your response next week.

After reading the note I felt a mix of emotions; disorientated shocked, excited. I remembered our conversations however I had seen it more as idle chatter with loss of inhibitions due to wine.

I went about my tasks however, I could not get the note out of my mind while option 1 seemed the sensible option There was no denying option 2 interested me.

I thought about for the rest of the week and on Sunday after a long bath decided to go for option 2. I was trembling as I wrote my reply to leave on the coffee table when I went to work on Monday.

I got there did the work then just before I left put the note on the coffee table for her to see. That evening I got a message, " I expect you in my office at 6 pm Friday there will be something in the bedroom I want you to wear it is all I expect you to have on when you enter the office.

I turned up on Friday evening let myself into the house and went straight the the bedroom where I found a pair of crotchless tights and a note saying, "these will allow me access to everywhere I want to get." I put them on carefully, took a deep breath and made my way to the office.

At 17:58 I knocked on the office she shouted, "come in" trembling I turned the handle and stepped inside. She was sat there wearing a black skirt and white top she said, " very punctual lets hope you can follow the rest of your instructions so well.

She told me to go over to the sofa and kneel on it facing away from her with my legs apart. She walked up behind me and started stroking my bottom advising she would be gentle to start with demonstrating the fact with a gentle slap advising if I failed to do as I was told to her satisfaction she would spank me harder and struck my ass once more.

Suddenly I couldn't feel her behind me I could hear her heels clicking across the floor then she said,"I have just thought of something that will help with those exquisite nipples." I heard her open a drawer the anticipation of what she may be coming back with made me turn my head. When she got back to me she spanked me telling me I had not been instructed to look.

She instructed me to kneel up properly so she could get to my nipples she stood behind me pinching them making me suck her fingers to moisten them. Then she placed nipple clamps on them that had a chain in between she pulled on the chain then struck my ass. She asked if I had an excuse for the slip in standards continue to spank me and pull the chain. she said, if I had made her work tops glisten the way she could see my pussy was she wouldn't have been able to punish me.

Next thing I knew she had slipped a finger inside me and demanded I opened my legs wider so she could finger me deeper.

While I was adjusting myself she spanked my breast and said, "just a reminder that you are mine to do as I please with.

She started fingering me again saying what a beautiful tight pussy I had she continued fingering me then said,"now, I am

going to eat your wet pussy she spanked my ass then started to dart her tongue in and out of my pussy and around my clit I started moaning and wriggling at which point she spanked me hard & said, "you weren't given permission to do that she pulled my hair & told me to kneel on the floor as she sat on the sofa.

She told me it was my turn and asked me to finger her pussy she lay back on the sofa playing with her nipples as I tried to please her with my fingers she then told me to taste her I advised I had never tasted a woman she lent forward pulled on the chain and reminded me I was to do as I was told.

She told me to part her lips run my tongue up her slit then circle her clit with my tongue repeating the action she told me to finger her moist pussy then suddenly she lifted her leg and pushed me away by my shoulder.

She stood up and pointed to the desk and told me to bend over it I did as I was told and she spanked me a few times then showed me a toy and said, "Suck this, make it ready for your pussy, I am going to make you cum." I braced myself against the desk as she plunged into my pussy fucking me rhythmically with the occasional spank or pull of the chain.

I could feel my orgasm building and started to moan Sylvia, "thaws right let it go let me see the pleasure I have caused. Once I had cum i stayed bent over the desk trying to regain some composure the she told me to turn around she was sat on the sofa with another toy fucking herself. she told me to sit on the floor & watch her she fucked herself frantically rubbing her clit until she collapsed in exhausted ecstasy.

Once slightly recovered she advised my "punishment" was complete however, if my standards were to slip again she would have no hesitation calling another meeting.

Lynseca
Lynseca
1 Followers