Spicy Night (Final Fantasy VII)

Story Info
Tifa has a threesome with Reno and Rude. FFVII.
1k words
3
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tifa feeds Shinra's biggest idiots 7 melon balls each and she ends up in bed with them. That's it, that's the fic. F/M/M threesome with some bisexual action.

****

"Ah, that's it...Tifa..." Rude groaned out, locating his hands to grabble at Tifa's hips as she rode him.

"Tch," Reno snapped, "Rude."

The lights were dimmed. The headboard of the bed smacked into the wall behind it. A loud, thunderous rocking filled the atmosphere of the bedroom, along with a variety of moans.

Reno pressed his lips against Rude's and even slipped his tongue into the man's mouth without any hesitation. Saliva already formed, and it drooled down Reno's bottom lip and chin. Rude grunted behind the sudden kiss, and he even had to adjust his sunglasses. Reno's hand wandered south, and slipped in between the legs of the dark-haired woman who rode Rude's crotch.

Moans filled the atmosphere of the bedroom.

During the time Reno parted from Rude's lips, a string of saliva followed.

The firecracker made his way down the bed, and then he fell onto his abdomen. He leaned in between Rude's legs and managed to catch a testicle into his mouth. His curious eyes watched as Tifa rose and then dropped, and more importantly, how wet Rude's dick appeared.

His lips hungrily wet, Rude grumbled.

"Fuck yes, that's the good stuff."

"Rude," Reno grumbled in approval.

One hand was in between Tifa's legs as Reno's thumb proceeded to rub her groin, and it focused on the swollen bean. Tifa screamed out in pleasure. Tifa bit her lower lip as she kept her back arched as Rude continued to shove his cock in and out of her. Reno slurped at Rude's nutsack, as he massaged a testicle in between his lips. Droning filled the atmosphere.

"Oh god..." Rude grunted.

Tifa moaned out as Reno took a swipe at her folds, those lanky fingers caressing the canoe while his mouth was busy elsewhere.

"Rude!" Tifa cried out in lust.

"Tifa..." Rude growled as he pressed his lips against her ear.

This earned an ear to ear grin from Reno, and he continued to tease the other man.

Rude, as caring as ever, patted Tifa's hip.

"You better get up now, Tifa. I don't wanna cum inside you just yet..."

"Why didn't you just buy condoms?" Reno asked with a curious risen brow.

"I...uh...I guess I didn't think properly..." Rude cleared his throat as a dusting of red caught his cheeks. Oh dear.

Scoffing, Tifa rose up and then sat down beside Rude. One hand sat on his shoulder. The dark-haired woman had a noticeable flush stuck to her features as well. Rude swathed an arm around Tifa's torso.

"Well, you two kinda went crazy over those drinks..." Tifa mentioned.

Rude's bare cock glistened in the light, and especially with Tifa's juices coating the meat. Reno wrapped his lips around the mushroom tip, shortly before his head sunk down. Reno wasn't scared to add every inch into his hot mouth. From head to groin, Reno cleaned Tifa's juices with his tongue. Rude's free hand gripped a fistful of Reno's spiky crimson locks in the meantime.

"Who needs condoms when I have a puppy right here to clean up the mess?"

Reno laughed behind the dick in his mouth.

"Cute," Reno taunted.

But that never stopped the firecracker from sucking. Reno went on to stroke Rude's cock with his lips, all while his hand gripped around the base firmly. It was a tight hold. Tifa's keen vermillion orbs watched the display in front of herself. She held a hand close to her mouth, showcasing that she was quite shy around the two. Rude caught her staring at Reno, though.

"You look like you wanna play with yourself," Rude hinted with the widest smirk on his rims.

Tifa's stare darted in between Reno and Rude. A loud, sudden gulp occured in her throat.

"I can?"

"Sure."

Thus, Tifa slipped a hand in between her legs as a few fingers immediately began to rub at the enlarged bean. Her legs were closed with the knees touching. She watched Reno, watching that eager mouth suck Rude's cock. With her other hand, she brushed through her long black strands. Rude felt up Tifa's smooth, shaven leg.

"There's no need to hide away," he cooed, "I know exactly what you're fooling around over."

Tifa refused eye conact with Rude, "I-It's nothing..."

"Don't play shy with me, Tifa."

The sight of Reno's spit dribbling down Rude's manhood sent shivers up Tifa's spine. Reno purred during the time he sucked, and even his hand trembled while it worked at the base. Rude's hand still gripped at those spiky locks, and soon enough, Rude lowered his hand down to grab at that long red ponytail.

Rude put on a sexy pout.

"Tifa..." he uttered.

The bald man's deep, almost drowsy tone was enough to pull her in. That's when Tifa finally decided to make eye contact, albeit it caused the rubbing to slow down on her clit. She swallowed a lump in her throat. The hand that glided along Tifa's leg soon rose up, and it cupped Tifa's cheek. Rude closed in on her, and it resulted into a lip-to-lip kiss. It wasn't long until Rude slipped his tongue into Tifa's mouth. Tifa shivered, already feeling her orgasm come into play. She moaned behind the kiss. The hand on her cheek moved south, and Rude's hand joined with hers as he kept up the fast-paced rubbing.

White fluid drizzled down Rude's manhood, which signalled that a good load of hot spunk had hit the back of Reno's throat. Tifa watched amidst the kiss.

Her eyes widened, but she didn't let the scene slip her mind. The firecracker kept the stroking steady with his lips, and his teeth were lightly grazing against the thick meat. Reno eventually parted from the cock as his hand wiped the semen away from his lips.

"Pretty sure I could taste the melon ball in that--" Reno cackled, licking his lips and teeth.

"Well, you both did have at least seven melon balls each..." Tifa mentioned behind Rude's lips.

"You had two of those drinks and yet you were still horny as fuck to come back with us," stated Reno.

Tifa laughed a little.

Reno crawled up to Rude and guided his face away from Tifa's. He soon met Rude's lips in a kiss, and in the meantime his tongue entered Rude's mouth. Rude grunted.