Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Spiderman actress Angourie Rice discovers herself in Prague.
3.9k words
4.5
3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer for the entire series:

Everyone in this story - and in real life - are 18+ years of age.

All locations, art and music in this story are real.

Any celebrity actions or motives similar to their real-life counterparts is entirely coincidental.

Later chapters will be released in time.

Tags are set for each chapter, not the series as a whole.

This is my first published series, so I'm interested to hear some feedback from the Literotica community. Thanks!

**************

It's not like me to jump into a stranger's car - let alone a van, Angourie mused.

Perhaps it was the high of sucking Tom's cock, or the excitement from the last few hours in general, that led her to do it. She was feeling a buzz, a pure energy, that wouldn't subside any time soon.

Is this what being an adult felt like? She wondered. Perhaps it's not quoting poems from the renaissance, or appreciating the fine arts. It's this...this raw freedom.

The mysterious van had crept up to them in the dark Prague alleyway, like a silent minx anticipating its prey. But with Tom and Jacob having a rest down the road, Angourie and Zendeya let their natural curiosity take over. As they approached the tinted driver's seat window with interest, the young actresses were surprised to be by greeted by their co-stars Samuel L. Jackson and Jake Gyllenhaal.

'Hey girls, good night?'

The girls nodded.

'Great. Want to hop in?'

It wasn't so much a friendly invitation, but more of a polite demand. Whatever had taken over Angourie, however, appreciated the gentle, yet forceful tone.

'What about the others?' Zendeya whispered to the young Australian.

Angourie shrugged. The night had been a whirlwind of adventure, and she had no plans to end it. With an eager nod and smile directed to the two men in front, Angourie slid open the back door and entered, and Zendeya, somewhat reluctantly, followed.

Maybe she's afraid, Angourie wondered to herself as the van sped into the night.

Following the ride in the van (which'd been rather downbeat and chilled), the two girls were now following the older actors up the creaky stairway of a gloomy hotel.

As they walked, Angourie couldn't help but wonder about Jake. His character had changed since her party in the beginning of the night. Earlier he had been very friendly, but ever since Marisa's seduction of Angourie in the bedroom, he'd changed. He had a quietness about him. He seemed...off.

But the thought quickly slipped her mind as the four of them arrived at 'Room 912', which was nestled in the corner of the 9th floor hallway. It seemed intentionally hidden from other guests - of whom she'd seen none. Sam and Jake creaked opened the door for the girls, and she and Zendeya entered.

It was a softly lit room, brightened only by antique candles. In the middle of the room was a large bed, and besides the slightly ajar window overlooking the city lights was a fancy minibar station. Standing at the minibar, holding a glass of what looked like Pinot Noir, stood non-other than Marisa Tomei.

'Hey girls, you made it!'

Marisa pressed a button on a docked iPod station atop the minibar, and an unfamiliar tune rang through the room. It was nice, comforting, and in another language. The vibe was relaxing.

Zendeya walked over and gave her a quick hug, as Angourie stood there.

'Marisa...' Angourie began. 'What are you doing here?'

'You've had your fun with those kids... time to party like a sophisticated adult. It's what you wanted, right babe?'

Angourie couldn't argue with the logic, although something still felt off. But she dismissed the thought, and decided she could use a glass of wine.

'Sure is,' the Aussie replied with a renewed confidence. She warmed up to the situation, and took Marisa's wine. She gulped down the whole thing in one go.

'Not very lady-like, Ms. Rice,' Marisa observed with a coy smile.

Angourie shrugged, and handed the rest to Zendeya. The others came over, each grabbing a beer from the minibar bridge.

'Cheers,' Samuel said, and the other group kinked their drinks together. It was starting to feel like a proper party.

'Hey, we should invite Colbie!' Zendeya suggested, as she began moving her hips to the tune. The others, including Angourie, followed suit, swaying her body.

'That's a great idea sweety,' Marisa replied. She looked to Jake, who nodded and got out his phone and began texting.

Angourie would've been curious about the relationship dynamic between Marisa and Jake, but once she begun swerving her hips to the music, and started sipping her second glass of wine, she forgot about it pretty quickly.

Within a few seconds of dancing, as her eyes were shut and her head softly banging, Angourie felt the bodies of those around her creep closer. She felt hands place on her legs, on her ass, gently creeping up her dress. She couldn't tell whose were whose, but that was part of the fun.

Once more, the night was alive again. And this time, Marisa was here... only time would tell what would happen next.

**************

On another day, Damosi would have found it amusing watching the clueless actors walk around, clearly lost as they roamed the backstreets of Prague. But the situation demanded a degree of focus.

'Where the fuck are we, Tom?' Jacob asked.

'How would I know?' Tom replied in annoyance, as he shined the light from his phone ahead of them.

'Your spidey-senses letting you down?' Damosi pitched in from the back, suddenly aware of how his Czech accent sounded compared to the native English speakers.

'Shut up,' Tom replied.

'I know where we are,' Damosi rebutted.

Tom turned in frustration, shining his light directly in Damosi's face. On another day, in another situation, that alone would've been enough for Damosi to smash the actor's face in. But if he was going to find Angourie, he needed to stay calm.

'And why would we trust you, mate? Where would you lead us? To another nightclub for you to hit on some other helpless birds, huh?'

Damosi would've been insulted if it wasn't so true. He smirked at the thought.

'What the fuck are you laughing at?' Tom said.

'Hey, maybe we should listen to him,' Jacob suggested to Tom. 'He is a local, after all.'

Tom paused, and appeared to give it some thought. He sighed.

'Fine. What do you suggest, freak?'

He's just a British idiot, Damosi reminded himself. Not worth it breaking his teeth. Remember, you're here to find the girl.

'Let's get to the main square. Maybe we can spot them. Or at least give us a new perspective.'

Tom and Jacob looked at each other.

'Fine. We're out of ideas. Lead the way then.'

After a few moments, the gang arrived in the city centre. Nearing 2am, it was now close to deserted. That'd make it easier to spot the girls, or at least the van. They started looking around.

'Hey, wait, is that Colbie?' Jacob said.

'Who?' Damosi said.

Tom turned and looked where Jacob was pointing in the distance. 'Oh my god, it is.'

Across the moonlit city square, Damosi spotted an attractive mid-thirties brunette walking with a fierce determination, holding her phone to her face. Clearly texting someone, Damosi concluded.

'She one of your actor friends?' He asked.

'Yeah, let's go.'

'Wait Jacob,' Tom said. 'Where is she going? It's the middle of the night.'

'Probably just a walk.'

'Just a walk? Mate, it's the middle of the night, in fucking Czechoslovakia. Something's up.'

'Czech Republic,' Damosi corrected him.

Tom turned back with a gnarly expression that would've made even Thanos nervous, but Jacob stepped between them. 'What do you think, then?'

'If there's one thing I've learned in my life trying to hit on girls,' Damosi begun, 'it's knowing when one does not want to be disturbed.' Even if I don't care what they want, Damosi thought to himself, realising more and more how much of a dipshit he'd become over the years.

He shrugged off the thought and continued.

'You say she's a friend? Well, she's up to something. Maybe she's meeting up with Angourie and her friend. We should follow her.'

Next to him, the young spiderman actor nodded.

'For once, we agree on something,' Tom said. 'Let's go.'

And with that, the three of them followed this 'Colbie' person through the cold, dark Czech streets. Maybe she'd lead them to Angourie. It was the only clue they had.

**************

Angourie watched as Marisa and Zendeya collapsed on the bed in exhaustion from dancing, giggling and barely managing to hold onto their wines. Angourie spotted Zendeya's short skirt slide up her dark legs.

'Jake,' Marisa managed between the laughter, 'take our wines will you?'

Jake came over swiftly and took the wines off Marisa and Zendeya, as the two actresses sat back up on the couch. The chilled, foreign melody still played in the background.

'It's so good you were able to come babe,' Angourie heard Marisa whisper to Zendeya, leaning closer to the young, dark-skinned actress. They embraced for a hug, and Angourie noticed Marisa's hand gently caressing Zendeya's thigh. With her attention directed to Zendeya's legs, the Australian felt a sudden a buzz from the sight of Zendeya's panties directly in front of her.

The Aussie ever-so-subtle tilted her head, gaining an excellent view between Zendeya's dark legs and up her tight dress. It reminded her of the incredible sight of Tom licking all around her pussy, before Angourie had proceeded to suck his cock.

As Angourie stood there, she felt herself growing even more aroused by the sight of Marisa's gorgeous breasts pressing against Zendeya through her lime-green tank top. Angourie instinctively squeezed her legs together to control the sensitivity building up inside her own panties.

What am I doing...? Angourie thought desperately, trying to resist the sudden horniness taking over. Where was this coming from?

'Nick,' Marisa said, still holding a sobbing Zendeya, 'how about another song?'

'With pleasure.' Nick strode over to a pair of iPhone speakers on the bedside table. He pressed a few buttons, and a jazzy, calming tune reverberated through the room. It was almost...seductive.

Marisa turned to Angourie with that wry smile of hers.

'What are you standing all alone over there for, cutie?'

Angourie hesitated. Jake, who'd seated himself on the other side of Zendeya, moved his hand slowly up Zendeya's other leg, also caressing her inner thigh. Angourie was transfixed on the sight. She could see Zendeya was clearly enjoying the attention; her eyes were softly shut, and her mouth hung slightly open in pleasure.

Marisa cupped her free hand softly around Zendeya's young face, turning her gently towards Marisa. She leaned in, and kissed her.

Zendeya obliged, being clearly overwhelmed by the relaxed vibe and music. Angourie watched intently as Marisa and Zendeya's tongues danced in each other's mouths. Their lips interlocked fiercely and Angourie felt an intense mix of jealously and pleasure brewing inside her from the sight.

Meanwhile, Jake's hand moved further up and disappeared completely into Zendeya's dress, as Angourie's arousal reached tipping point from the hot sounds of interwoven tongues sucking and licking.

Once their kiss ended, Jake pulled Zendeya to his side before she even had time to catch a breath. They kissed, and Angourie spotted Jake's exploring hand thrusting deeper, and Zendeya gasped with pleasure as Jake seemingly reached inside her underwear.

Angourie caught a glimpse of Jake's fingers rotating inside her woven underwear. Angourie licked her lips at the sight.

'Nick,' Marisa said, 'will you help Angourie over?'

'You bet,' he replied in a deep, strong voice. He left the bedside table and came over to Angourie, softly taking her hand.

'Where do you want her?'

'Bring her to me.'

As Jake and Zendeya continued to make out with renewed intensity, Angourie was guided directly in front of Marisa by Sam. Angourie recognised Marisa's strong floral perfume from earlier in the night. She felt a subtle wisp of power standing before Marisa like that, but knew deep down it was Marisa in control.

'Like what you see?' Marisa asked in a sexy, soothing voice. She leaned forward, giving Angourie a much clearer view of her cleavage. With a nervous - yet, eager - anticipation, the Australian's eyes drifted downwards for a clearer look ... but she stopped short, suddenly realising Marisa wasn't wearing a bra. Angourie didn't know quite where to look, and looked back up to Marisa.

Eyes meeting once again, the older actress swirled her tongue around her own lips, clearly enjoying Angourie's attention. Her nipples protruded through the tank top, and Angourie wondered if her small nipples were doing the same.

'Nick...' Marisa commanded, 'slowly take off Angourie's dress for her, will you?'

Angourie gulped, and felt Nick's hands meet behind her back. He coolly took hold of her blue polka dress zipper, and started pulling it down. He then pulled aside the dress straps sitting over her shoulders.

Angourie shuddered. A small fragment of her delicate mind was urging herself to resist the advance, to struggle. But this saucy feeling overwhelming her was clearly winning.

Soon enough, the dress fell around her feet.

'Not going to run off this time, are you?' Marisa smirked.

Angourie stood there, covered only by her pink bra and matching underwear, as well as her high heels. She felt somewhat awkward and self-conscious. She was beginning to grow aware of how small and petite she was, especially in comparison to the powerful Samuel L. Jackson behind her. For a moment, she felt like a shy schoolgirl back in Australia.

She fought the urge to cover her small breasts. She felt her bare skin prick from the cool air in the room. Goosebumps appeared on her arms and white thighs.

'Take off her shoes.' Commanded Marisa.

Nick obliged, kneeling down below Angourie, and took off the high heels. They slipped off with ease, and Nick threw them to the side. Marisa examined Angourie's near-naked body like a piece of art and nodded approvingly.

Angourie knew how she looked. Her fans always described her petite and pale body as angelic-like, from head to toe. Her legs were smooth and soft, and she had no tan lines.

'Spin around,' the sensual woman instructed.

Angourie obeyed, as Nick stood up out of the way. Angourie spun slowly, turning herself on with the thought of Marisa adoring her little teen ass hidden behind her small panties. Her skinny ass cheeks would be commanding the woman's attention, and as Angourie turned she knew Marisa was frothing at the sight.

As she turned face-to-face with Marisa again, Angourie saw the flame of desire in the mature woman's eyes, and without being asked, Angourie advanced toward her. Marisa took hold of the teenager's tiny hand, and gracefully pulled her towards her.

With a playful squeal, Angourie's near-naked body landed in Marisa's lap. She wrapped her bare legs around the mature actresses' high jeans. They were intimately close now. She could feel Marisa take a tight hold of Angourie's soft ass, and pulled the Aussie up close. With their faces inches away from one another, they stared at each other with longing and intent.

Marisa giggled. She stuck out her wet tongue, and in a slow motion licked Angourie across her smooth lips. Angourie moaned quietly. She wrapped her hands around Marisa's face, leaned in, shut her eyes, and kissed her.

Angourie felt a renewed rush of blood rush course through her veins. Their tongues danced and licked in each other's wet mouths. Marisa guided Angourie's inexperienced tongue gracefully.

She was so turned on. She started to wonder how the night had turned out this way, but as she did Marisa lathered her tongue against Angourie's lips, spreading open her mouth. On instinct, Angourie stuck her tongue out, and the woman slowly sucked on it.

'Your mouth is so small...' Marisa manage to whisper through the tongue-sucking.

'Oh, I'm sorry...' Angourie tried to say, but Marisa shushed her softly.

'No baby, I like it. And your cute tongue.'

Angourie chuckled softly as they once more locked lips passionately. Angourie spared a quick glance to Zendeya and Jake beside her. The American actress now laid on her back, but was sitting up on her elbows. Jake had positioned himself directly in front of Zendeya's beautiful face. Zendeya looked up at him, and smiled eagerly.

Then, with an eager determination, Zendeya pulled down Jake's jeans and underwear simultaneously, revealing Jake's semi-hard cock. It flopped right in front of Zendeya's lips, and with a soft plopping sound she let it slide inside her mouth.

Jake thrusted slightly as his penis moved in and out of her greedy mouth. Watching this turned Angourie on even more.

With renewed vigour, Angourie copied Marisa's method from a moment ago, and pried open Marisa's experienced mouth with her own soft tongue. She then proceeded to suck on the more experienced tongue with inexperienced determination.

Through the sounds of wet sucking and popping, Angourie could feel Marisa's hand grip around her ass even harder. It was thrilling to know that the older actress was enjoying it.

From the corner of her eye, Angourie spotted Nick move over to the preoccupied Zendeya. Still eagerly sucking Jake's dick, Zendeya let Samuel pull her white silk dress down her legs with the same eloquence as he'd removed Angourie's earlier. The dress landed softly on the carpeted floor and Samuel kicked it aside.

Marisa halted her kiss with Angourie, bringing the young Australian back to the here and now. Strings of spit dangled down from their mouths and landed on the bedspread.

'Having fun?'

Angourie nodded, knowing words would not do her justice. With a cheeky smile, Marisa moved her face down towards Angourie's small boobs, still hidden inside the stubborn pink bra.

Angourie moaned with delight as Marisa explored the teenager's chest ... however, her eager eyes drifted back to the show next to her.

Samuel, in one smooth motion, pulled Zendeya's fabric-woven panties down her legs and over her heels, throwing them aside. With Jake's hardening erection still inside her mouth, Zendeya eyed Samuel with determination and anticipation.

Was he about to fuck her? Angourie asked herself, licking her lips impulsively.

However, Angourie suddenly gasped as she felt her pink bra fall from her own chest.

She was so invested in the show unfolding right beside her that she hadn't noticed Marisa's hands wrap around her skinny frame and undo her bra strap. Angourie shrieked and fought an instinctive reaction to cover her teenage tits.

Marisa craned her neck and looked up to Angourie, her face inches away from Angourie's bare, perky boobs. Her teen nipples were small and sweet. They were a pinkish hue, and right now fully erect and insanely sensitive.

As she seductively made eye contact with Angourie, Marisa stuck her tongue out, and slowly swirled it around the Aussie's bare nipple.

It immediately hardened more than it already was (which Angourie thought was impossible!), and Angourie groaned in delight. She shut her eyes and licked her lips once more, focusing on the pleasure. The sensitivity was unreal.

Marisa then starting sucking it, slowly and softly, being careful not to hurt Angourie's delicate body. She then switched to the other nipple, repeating the pattern of swirling her tongue around the tip as it hardened, and then proceeding to take it in her mouth.

Angourie felt the bed vibrating, and managed to open her eyes. Next to her, Nick was now ferociously fucking Zendeya. He was thrusting manically inside Zendeya's selfish pussy as he gripped her ankles up beside him. Zendeya started to moan whilst still swallowing Jake's cock, who was now face-fucking Zendeya with intent.

12