Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 02

Story Info
Show Felicia that she’s the Parker family cocksheath already.
1.1k words
4.45
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Peter took his cock out and ran its tip against Felicia's thigh. Mary Jane joined in, running her hands over Felicia's body, moving her touch from the hairless slit of her sex to the cheeks of her ass. She pinched the fleshy hills that filled the rear of Felicia's costume and the cat burglar cried out in little squeaks.

"There isn't any point in saying no," Peter told her. "We know this is what you want. You just think you can weasel your way into having it all: staying a thief and still getting fucked. But believe me, we can have plenty of fun with you and still leave you begging to be included. In fact, I think Mary Jane's hoping for that."

"It'll do a lot to even things out before you join the family," MJ said. "Of course Peter, who I love, would be more than happy if you just gave in first thing, but if I get to take out a little frustration on you..."

Felicia whimpered, feeling Peter press his hot cock against her leg. His erection was slippery with precum; it marked her leather costume, sliding over it like Felicia's famous catsuit was becoming was wet and sweaty as she was.

Mary Jane moved behind her and slipped her hand down into the crevice of Felicia's costume, touching her right through her leather and the scant little thong of her panties. Felicia's tiny asshole puckered, as if MJ might somehow be able to reach through her catsuit and penetrate her anus.

In front of her, Peter rubbed his cockhead along the slit of her hairless pussy, though her closed thighs prevented him from entering her. Mary Jane laid her chin on Felicia's shoulder, looking down with the cat burglar at how Peter was frotting the tightness of Felicia's supple legs.

"Remember, tiger, don't put it in--not until she gives in." MJ turned her head so her mouth was right against Felicia's ear. "He can put it in right now, kitty. Just say the word."

"She won't. Not yet," Peter said assuredly. "So I'm just going to blow off a little steam."

He pressed the tip of his erection against Felicia's hip and worked his fist up and down on it. Felicia whinged. She tried to look away, but couldn't keep her eyes off Peter's cock as he masturbated. When she saw the bubbling white on his glanshole, she licked her lips, wishing she could taste it, feel it, at least touch it. But with her hands tightly bound, she could only smell its musk.

All the while, Mary Jane rubbed Felicia's pussy, exciting the arousal that the Black Cat already felt from having Peter masturbate in front of her, practically with her. The cat burglar's hands felt numb; she thought her arms were going to come out of her sockets. She could lift her legs and kick at them, but that would strain her already painful shoulders.

"I know you want this," Peter said into Felicia's ear, grunting with the furious effort he was using on his cock. "Just one word and I put it in your mouth, finish right down your throat. I remember how much you like the taste. You haven't had one drop since MJ and I got married. Are you really going to watch her drink it while you go without?"

Felicia looked down again, wanting to see Peter's cock, yet not wanting to. There was a tingling sensation between her legs that she had never felt so fully before. Usually she would've found a man or a woman or at least been playing with herself by now. She'd never been so deprived and that put a keener edge on this halfway pleasure than she'd ever felt before.

It wasn't just that she was about to beg for his cum. It was that she thought she'd most likely enjoy begging.

"I'm gonna come!" Peter groaned. "MJ...?"

"Give it to Felicia," Mary Jane ordered, an echoing huskiness, an arousal, in her own voice. "It's for her, after all. I'll get my own when I want it."

Felicia tried to shut her eyes, but they opened again almost unwillingly. Like by closing her eyes, she had fallen asleep and cast herself into a dream, seeing now the erotic surrealism of Peter's white-hot seed flooding out from his glanshole, its liquid heat lashing Felicia's leatherclad hips, burning its way down her thighs.

Felicia's lovely face flushed with desirous embarrassment, both ashamed and aroused by what was taking place. By how she was being used without truly being used. She could not take her eyes from what the married couple was doing to her half-naked body. The tingle between her legs had become a throb, pounding away like a hammer as she felt wet fire so close to her skin and yet so far away. And the smell! If only she could taste that masculine musk instead of only feeling she'd been marked with it.

Felicia shuddered, not wanting to admit to herself how good it felt to be orgasmed on by Peter, yet unable to shut out the sensation. Its heat was that of scalding water, but the fact that she couldn't actually feel the jizz through her suit had her mind casting back into memory, recalling all the debauched times she and Peter had shared. The memory coupled with the ghostly sensation of the present, becoming exciting with a clarity she couldn't describe.

If you'd asked her on the streets about Peter Parker, she would've made up something glib about how she'd been there and done that. So if all he was offering was just a return to the good old days--she'd be tempted, but able to resist. But Mary Jane... this strange form of bondage that had her on the receiving end, but not in her usual greedy way... it was new. Intoxicating. She didn't know if she could resist. Or even if she wanted to.

Felicia tried to tell herself it was stubborn pride that kept her saying no. But she was turned on by the forceful way Peter and Mary Jane had just... decided to literally make her their bitch. It had her holding out just to try out this experience for longer. Delayed gratification wasn't something Felicia was big on, but she'd rather slowly make her way uphill to some really great sex than have a mediocre fuck now.

And maybe it was like Mary Jane said. The redhead had some steam to let off before she let this cat sleep on the bed. And Felicia thought she'd like the way MJ vented.

"I think that's bought us a few minutes," Mary Jane teased with that gorgeous, cover-of-Vogue smirk. Talking to one of the few other women who knew that Peter's refractory period make your average sex-starved teenager look like they needed Viagra. "So I guess that makes it my turn. Let's see: do I want to play with the new Parker family toy? Or do I want my new toy to watch while I show her how good I've gotten at playing with my husband?"

A. Mary Jane plays with Felicia.

B. Mary Jane plays with Peter.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers