Spies Ch. 01: Arrival

Story Info
A small team plan to steal secrets. What could go wrong?
3.6k words
4.5
8.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
44 Followers

Author's Note: This work is set within the same universe as my other stories. Though you don't need to read that one to understand this one but you might get more from it if you do. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Chapter One: Arrival

'So there's the plan. Any questions?' Asked Polly as she looked at the other three. The large set woman with greasy black hair was sitting at the head of the table in the mess area of their small long distance craft.

'Yeah. This is crazy! Of course we'll get caught doing this!' replied Kate. Polly sighed before replying to the small feisty brunette.

'That wasn't a question and you signed up for it!'

'I signed up to protect our planet not go on some stupid spy op bs'

'This group has conquered three planets in the last year alone and there aren't many planets left between us and them. We've got to do something!'

'Yes but going to their home world seems like a futile attempt!'

'It's the only place where we could potentially get a cure and reverse the effects. Also it's the only place they let women visit without forcing them to become Fuckslaves.' The word made them all shiver slightly.

'Yeah about that.' Said Emily. The redhead gave Polly a tired look. She was medium height and quite pretty but stick thin with no figure 'I read the detailed mission report and it says they'll expect, and I'm quoting here 'A willing female sacrifice' on arrival to the planet. Just who are you intending to give them?' all eyes were on Polly who looked at Kagney. The quiet blonde at the over end of the table simply gave a curt nod before lowering her eyes. She had dirty mousy hair and not much going for her.

'You can't be serious Kagney!' Kate yelled.

'There's no other way.' She Muttered quietly

'Wait, how long have you known about this?' asked Emily.

'Since our training.'

'That was months ago!'

'She was the most resilient to the stimulation simulations we all did.' Said Polly. 'Most likely to be able to hold it together.'

'Then once we've found the cure I can be changed back. It should only be my body that's affected.' Continued Kagney

'I don't like this.' Declared Kate

'Me neither.' Emily agreed.

'Well get used to it! Hopefully once Kagney's been through the process they'll release her to us again and we can keep an eye on her.'

They argued a bit longer before Kate and Emily finally conceded.

Two days later the planet loomed before them and a voice came through the radio.

'Shuttle 33-B-2. What is your purpose here?' came the crackling tone

'Tourism' replied Polly and there was silence for a moment.

'Proceed to the following coordinates and please present yourselves straight away. Have your sacrifice ready' The radio signed off and they looked at each other.

'Guess I ought to wear something loose fitting' Joked Kagney, trying to lighten the mood with little success.

They docked swiftly and lowered the door to their craft where three men were waiting. They looked unimpressed with the four women who descended the ramp toward them. They took names and ran a strange scanner over each of them wordlessly.

'Who's the sacrifice?' one said eventually.

'Will we get them back afterwards?' Polly said quickly before Kagney could step forward.

'Your friend will not be the same after but we can organise to have them sent for you to use afterwards if you want. Now who is it?'

'That would be me' Kagney said in a small voice. She was wearing loose fitting joggers and a matching tank top. She had opted not to wear underwear. The guard glanced at her and then back to his scanner. Eventually he looked at her again.

'Well if you're sure. Take her to chamber 923.' He said to the other men who escorted Kagney away.

The others watched fearing for their friend.

'Is there a reason you're still here?' The man asked them. 'Here's a hotel address if you need one.' They thanked him and headed toward the hotel.

Kagney could feel herself shivering. She was more scared than she'd expected to be. She had to do this to help all the other women out there.

After a few corridors and a lift they stopped outside a room, opened the door and pushed Kagney in. It was white with nothing in it. A door opened at the other end and a woman in a lab coat came through with a clipboard. She looked remarkably good. Kagney swallowed.

'Kagney yes?'

'Um Yeah.' The woman marked something on her clipboard and pushed an invisible button on the wall. A relaxer chair rose from the floor.

'Have a seat.' She said. Kagney was unsure but did so anyway. She leant back in the chair. It was really comfortable but there was a strange humming around the base of her skull.

'So you've volunteered?'

'Yeah' Kagney answered cautiously

'So what part of being a Fuckslave appeals to you the most?' The question went through Kagney. It was so direct. Something was making it more difficult to concentrate.

'I er the sex I guess.'

'Oh so you couldn't just have sex whenever you wanted it on your own planet?' There was a hint of disappointment in the woman's voice. It worried Kagney slightly.

'Well maybe I guess.' She said knowing that it was probably true if she had lowered her standards. The woman reached under the chair and picked something up.

'What would you do with this if I asked you to entertain me?' And with that she pressed a large glowing blue vibrator into Kagney's hand. She almost threw it across the room but just looked at it dumbly instead. After a moment the woman sighed.

'I'll give you a hint it goes inside you!' She pressed a button on the side of the chair and shackles grabbed Kagney's arms, legs and hips. The chair then readjusted itself till she was in a standing position, arms by her sides. Kagney gasped and tried to pull away.

'Tell me why you're really here?' Kagney froze. Was it all that transparent? She stayed silent.

'We do get genuine volunteers coming in. Normally they've given it a lot of thought and want to fuckslaves because they like the look or because they like the idea of obeying but you seem confused about all of this. Of course it could be that you think you're strong enough to resist the reconditioning and then you'll run back to wherever you came from with a cure but I'll warn you that'll never happen. Anyway you'll tell me the truth soon enough shall we?' She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a small injection gun and moved to Kagney's side. Kagney tried to move and squirm out of the way but the woman was too quick and the injection went into her neck. Kagney felt an almost instant tingling spread out across her body from her neck.

'What did you do?' Kagney demanded

'Just a quick injection. It'll make your body super sensitive and everything feel good.' She smiled. 'Next we'll try a bit of conditioning.' From behind Kagney the woman brought out a headband and despite Kagney's protests she placed it on her head.

'But I thought you wanted this?' Mocked the women. She pushed a button and for a moment Kagney's world went pink and fluffy. When she opened her eyes again she glared at the women.

'Oh my you are strong. Normally a women is begging to be fucked after just one blast from that. Let's try a different approach. Your body needs an upgrade!' Kagney felt panic flow through her and she struggled with her bindings. A mirror rose from the floor in front of her and she saw herself bound. A different kind of jolt from the headband made Kagney blink. Clouds had started descending across her mind.

'So Kagney. What should we change?' Said the woman from beside looking into the mirror. Kagney glared at her.

'Let me go! I'll always resist you.'

'Fine then I'll have fun myself. Never did like these gentle persuasive ways anyway.' She pushed a few buttons and the version of Kagney in the mirror started to change. Her tits and ass grew, her hair became a perfect blonde and her legs perfect. The real Kagney looked down to see she hadn't changed. She tucked at the binds again. Mirror Kagney had been released now and was smiling at her. Her perky tits threatening to rip her tank top. Then the image spoke.

'Relax Kagney this is what we want! Look at your body compared to mine! You're nothing' Kagney knew it was a trick. They were somehow using her own voice against her. She gritted her teeth as mirror Kagney listed her insecurities whilst stripping herself.

'And who could ever like that lifeless hair of yours? Disgusting!' A pang of self hate was building in Kagney's stomach as she watched Mirror Kagney play with her new tits.

'This won't work!' She shouted and the clouds and doubt receded a little. She breathed heavily as the Mirror faded back to an ordinary mirror.

'Alright you've opted for the hard way then. Hard on you that is.' The woman said as she pressed another button. The mirror started glowing blue brighter and brighter. Kagney could feel the tingling increase throughout her body. The light felt like it was pulling her towards it. She gritted her teeth again.

'No must resist!' She yelled out loud. Then she felt it. Her tits started to grow pushing her tank top forward. It felt so much better than she had expected it to that she momentary lost grasp. The mirror seemed to realise this and instantly pushed on releasing layer after layer of pleasure over Kagney. She felt her scalp tingle and she knew her hair was changing. Then her hips and ass swelled. The light started to focus in on one point and Kagney braced herself. With one final intense beam she felt her pussy ignite. She moaned loudly then slumped forward panting. She looked up and saw the women in the mirror was still her but a bimbotised version. Her tank top now stretch to bursting and her loose joggers now fitted snuggly around her ass.

'That's better.' Chimed the lady. Snapping Kagney back to the moment. 'Now we can really get things going!'

'Go to hell!' Yelled Kagney at her.

'Such language from a young fuckslave!'

'I will never be a fuckslave!'

'Well you certainly look like one.' The woman smiled and pressed another button. The mirror descended. Another press and a jolt from the headband. Kagney shook her head but the clouds were descending in her mind again. A hand snaked its way under her tank top and started playing with her new tits. Kagney gasped. They felt really good.

'Release yourself Kagney. Let yourself be free.'

'No! Must fight this' Kagney squeaked as the woman squeezed a nipple. Her body had started to tingle with a primal lust that she had never known.

'Kagney I know how horny you are. Just let go.' Kagney felt a hand go under her jogger elastic and find her pussy. She was unprepared for how good it would feel and couldn't help moaning as fingers found her clit.

'That's it Kagney, give into the pleasure.'

'Nooooooo.' She moaned. The pleasure stopped and she breathed deep again but something in her longed to be touched again.

'Fine we'll try a different approach. You will be a Fuckslave Kagney. You will beg to be fucked by the end of this.'

'Never!'

The binds released her and Kagney nearly fell forward but managed to keep her balance. She moved her hands up to remove the head band but when she touched a jolt of rainbows exploded in her head. She blinked. A door opened at the end of the room and a naked man walked in. His cock was at full mast. Kagney stepped back worried where this was going. A hand snaked round her from behind again and started kneading her tits. The woman started pushing Kagney towards him.

'You want him to fuck you Kagney don't you? You need it inside you.'

'Noooo.' Moaned Kagney but for the first time feeling some doubt. Her tits really did feel amazing. The man had stopped at the opposite end of the room and was watching as the reluctant Kagney was moved toward him.

'Look at his cock Kagney. It's up like that because of you. He likes what he sees. Isn't that what you want.' Something chimed inside of Kagney when she heard this. It felt true and good but she hated herself for feeling good that she could do that to a man just with her appearance.

'Think how good it would feel inside you! In your slutty little pussy, In your sexy mouth. You want it!' Kagney shuddered and the tingling increased. She had to be strong! They were getting closer now. Within feet of him. Kagney used her last ounce of strength to stop herself and tried to look anywhere but at the man in front of her. The woman let go of her tits.

'Ha! You are a strong one. Well done for getting this far. Tell you what if you willingly join us now I won't turn you into a complete Fuckslave. How about that?'

'No!' Kagney yelled.

'We gave you a choice' Shrugged the woman who disappeared from view. Kagney heard a click of a button somewhere behind her and suddenly the headband swam to life. A whirring noise started to fill her head and she started to find it hard to hear herself think. She reached up to touch it but it sent rainbows off inside her head and increased the horny tingling around her body. Every part of her was now demanding attention. In an effort to control herself she held her hands together in front of herself. Moments seemed to take hours in her head. She struggled to concentrate on anything but her own desire. She looked up and saw the man looking straight at her chest. Something new inside her made her smile. Hands still together she pulled her elbows together pushing her tits up and causing more cleavage. She saw him smile and rainbows went off in her head. She knew she shouldn't be doing it but it felt good.

'Feel your tits.' The voice came out of nowhere but it filled her head and sounded just like her. Her hands broke apart before she could stop them. She forced them down by her side. The man frowned slightly at the loss of cleavage and alarms went off in Kagney's head. She had done something wrong. Her head ached and stomach turned.

'Show him your tits.' The voice ordered. This time she let her hands obey. She pulled down her tank top allowing her perfect breasts to fall out. The man smiled again and more rainbows went off inside Kagney's head.

'Play with them' This time it was the man's turn to speak. Kagney hesitated.

'Obey him' The voice in her head ordered. 'it feels good to obey.' Kagney's hands took on a life of their own as they reached her chest. Rainbows went off in her head.

'It's good to obey. Don't think' The voice told her. She breathed deep as she touched her new tits for the first time. They felt good, really good. She moaned slightly.

'Take your joggers off' The man ordered next. Kagney still playing with her tits, hesitated again.

'Those who obey are rewarded.' The voice said. Kagney dropped her joggers confused and embarrassed as he looked over her body.

'You look sexy.' He said and rainbows went off in Kagney's head again. The embarrassment died. She was sexy wasn't she? With this new body she was sexy. Her hands traced her body, one started on her tits again and the other found their way between her legs. She became lost in the pleasure from her cunt.

'Your body is pleasure, you are pleasure, you are lust.' The voice rang inside her head.

'You'll make a great Fuckslave.' The man said. The word made Kagney realise that she was masturbating in front of a complete stranger. They were turning her into a Fuckslave. How long did she have left?

'Not a Fuckslave!' She managed but couldn't stop her hands.

'Look down' said the voice with no warning. She obeyed before she could resist. There was the man's cock full and waiting. Kagney was transfixed.

'on your knees.' The man said. Kagney dropped, unable to resist the command. Oh no I'm already obeying instantly Kagney thought through the fog in her.

'Fuckslaves obey.' Said the voice in her head and she was rewarded with more rainbows. The man moved forward and put his cock near Kagney's face.

'Suck it' He ordered.

'No' Kagney managed. Alarm bells sounded in her head.

'You like cock. You want it. You will obey.' Came the voice again. 'Why fight this? It feels gooood to obey.'

'Suck it' The man said again. Kagney leaned forward and took him in her mouth. An explosion of rainbows erupted in her head and her whole body shuddered. She giggled and started moving back and forth wrapping her tongue around the cock as if it were second nature. Her body tingled. She was obeying and it felt good. After a while a doubt spread across her mind. She had to concentrate hard to hear it. What am I doing in front of this random man? How did it get this far? You need to stop!

'Play with yourself!' The voice ordered suddenly over Kagney's own thoughts. She parted her legs and thrust fingers down into her wet pussy. She was rewarded for her obedience. 'You're half way there now. Just give in. Accept how good this feels and beg to be fucked! You want to be a Fuckslave!'

Kagney tried to block this out but the cock in her mouth and hand on her pussy made it difficult.

Feels too good to resist

'Yes Kagney let go'

I I I need this.

'Yes you need to get fucked!'

This is all too much.

'Accept your fate and join us' As her inner monologue died away Kagney looked up at the man.

'Please fuck me.' She said

'Pardon?'

'I need to be fucked! Please I need you in me!' Kagney couldn't believe words coming from her mouth but they were true. The man pulled her up and kissed her deeply while kneading her tits. Her last will to resist was fading and the old Kagney along with it. He lay down and pulled Kagney on top of him. She could feel the heat of his body. Her tits felt amazing as they pressed against his chest. The tip of his cock was now rubbing up against her already soaking pussy. Kagney suddenly realised through the haze of her mind that with one move of her hips and she would become a Fuckslave. Her whole body was demanding it. She needed it but something held her back.

'Let go Fuckslave Kagney. Let your pussy control you.' She felt her hips twitch as the voice spoke.

No no not Fuckslave. She managed to think loudly enough

'Look at yourself Kagney. You're on top of this random guy who's just waiting to enter you. You made him feel like this. You and your sexy body. Doesn't that make you feel good? Don't you want to feel this good all the time?'

No wrong. This time Kagney made an effort to move her body off but the man grabbed her hips and rubbed his cock against her pussy.

'You want to become a Fuckslave! Obey me!' He said to her. The urge to obey him surged through Kagney but with one last effort she reached up to try and remove the headband. As her hand touched it rainbows exploded in her head and she moaned as she felt her arousal grow further. She felt the man's hands on her starting to push down towards his erect cock. She found she couldn't resist. Her breathing quickened. Was this it? Was she doomed to become a Fuckslave? A strange excitement had started to form in her stomach and she realised that the thought of resisting to the end was turning her on even more. To resist the process but inevitably lose was getting her hot. Kagney felt the tip of the cock press against her and then enter slowly, inch by inch. She gasped at how good it felt. She moved her hips slightly and her body tingled all over. Her hips started moving by themselves and she could feel the tingling growing. She moaned

Oh no this is it! I can feel myself changing. Need to fuck! I'm becoming one of them. His cock feels so good inside me! Need to hold on.

'Yes Fuck my cunt!' She cried out

I never use language like that! But being this dirty is turning me on. No! Only bimbos think that way!

Her moaning was becoming uncontrollable now as the cock slid in and out of her.

Listen to me moaning! I sound like a.... Fuckslave. Must obey. Must fight this. Give in and Enjoy it. Ohhh I can feel myself getting closer this is just too good. Must submit to the feeling.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
44 Followers
12