Red X: Urban Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleeeease, she thought.

His tip slid between her folds, and found the wet pit... the warmest, slickest curve. It was her tiny, pink yogurt-cup. She was like strawberry cream. It was her tenderness, and he nudged inside.

Roland's steady rod pressured her, slowly, and Elissa gripped her fingers into his shoulders for support. His cock began gutting her, shoving into her deepest flesh. She held herself from gasping aloud.

She'd given her sex to him, invited him inside her body, and now she felt it. Now her labia strained tight. Now the pinkness pulled taut. It turned pale at the rim of her hole, where his hardness demanded entry. She was wet, but needed widening.

Her slick fluid mingled with her fine hair. It glistened as her labia strained to accept him. The cum made her pussy fur sprinkle like stars. Elissa's lovely vagina curled inward, skin smudging, as his dick slowly bulged in. Her lubricant smeared long against his shaft, and her love-cushions dragged tight. Her sweaty, dark, private purse looked like it should be squeaking. Her skin struggled and squirmed... her pink tenders leaked cum everywhere.

Still pushing. Still filling her. Sweat travelled Roland's brow, while his penis continued bloating her body. His balls raged with sperm, like trillions of white whales urgent and obsessed.

Finally, his balls touched her little white ass - he was fully inserted, and they were locked in sex. They were complete.

With his whole body, he gave the first heave.

"UUH!" she grunted. Her eyes bolted open.

It was like the first huff of a steam engine. The first breathy shove, to build speed.

Another bulge, thrust into her body:

"UUMF!"

He descended to kiss her. His saliva left love-poetry on her mouth, on her jaw, and in her ear.

Elissa was already starting to cream on him. White slips of froth collected, like gravy. They streaked his thick penis, whenever it shoved in or drew out.

"UHHH!" Elissa burst. Her fingers smoothed along his back, and clutched in his shoulders. One hand cupped the back of his neck, when he bent close to whisper.

"Ohh, Sweetest Elissa... my lover. My heart. You like my sex, darling?" He teased her.

"OHH!" Cock took command of her lower body. Her head flipped away. Roland followed, nestling his lips in her pretty ear.

"Ohhh... you LIKE my cock rooting inside you. You like it, don't you? My dick, plunging deep into you... throbbing hard up your flesh-hole?"

"UHHGH..." she lurched. A quif slipped out, then a smaller one.

Elissa's thick white cum oozed from her. It was extra grease from their sex piston. It slimed his cock, and steadily coated his balls.

Roland's nuts were tight, and rode closely under his cock. They were shiny from Elissa's lubricant. They were rewarded with nectar from her precious, feminine bloom.

He grinned evilly.

"Mwahh," he kissed, moving from her ear and neck down to her chest.

His mouth explored the delicate beauty of Elissa's breasts.

Elissa's fingers trickled through Roland's hair. Her eyes fluttered blissfully, and closed.

"Mmm-hmm," she nodded, trying to catch her breath. She swallowed, and panted.

"I hope you like them. I hope you like my tits. Are they still pretty? Do... do you like my breasts?"

Her fingers were a feathery dance, swirling his hair. They hovered with his head, as it rolled. His tongue travelled widely over her skin.

Roland kissed her tits like precious pearls. First, a soft greeting: he held one in his hands, and bowed to kiss it. He held the other, and bent down to touch it with love.

He wrapped his arms around her spare body, reaching up to clasp her shoulders. He scooped her whole body in his arms.

Another full lunge of his penis, which insisted on touching her ceilings. It tested her. Her body wasn't ready for this much cock.

"NNGGT," Elissa grunted. She was a mere cup to him, and he just lifted her and filled her as he liked. Now? Now, he drew deeply from this cup. She was his pleasure.

Roland bent, and kissed Elissa's heart.

"Ohhh," she whimpered. She felt his lips crawl, worshipping her sacred centre. His wet mouth hesitated, like it was about to drink from the grail. He kissed her life. She was a miracle, to him.

He exhaled a long stream across her skin. He pressed his cheek to her bosom, and committed a solemn, warm kiss of gratitude. He poured himself into her, in that gesture. I belong to you, it said. I adore you, it said. I thank everything that let you be born to this world.

The warmth of his arms said the same thing. They were tight around her, like a trap. They moved, but never let go. Those arms had killed before - dozens of times, maybe hundreds - but they were his trained beasts. Now, they protected and held her. Loyalty; devotion; that's what they were now. Not even the tattoos could hide that true nature.

Each of his hands was a master craftsman. Each of them sculpted along her curves perfectly, and fitted to her perfectly. Those hands already knew she was perfect; they just followed her skin to prove it.

Roland's spine swam, at its lower end. His pelvis cupped inward with steady, firm curls. All of his body either caressed her, or bulged into her. He fed her his long, probing rod, and she lay waiting for the next thrust, and the next, and the next. His penis massaged her on the inside - sometimes pushing hard, but always incredibly good. This was the extreme of deep-tissue massage. It worked her whole body loose.

Roland's lips trailed up, and met her poking nipple. Elissa's sweet nipples had waited, standing erect on her pure, smooth tits. Her nipples were flushed. They were rigid. They were ready.

They were the perfect cherries atop her vanilla-white breasts.

"HALMMM," Roland exclaimed, as he fell to sucking.

Elissa breathed long and full, and spanned her fingertips across his head. Her hands followed as he nudged and swivelled. She leaned back to let him suckle her fair tits, and to enjoy his continued humping in her love-cave.

Her breasts were such tender beauties. Each of Elissa's tits wobbled with a lovely, modest weight. They were darlings. Gentle dumplings of skin. On her soft, natural curves, her nipples peeked like rosy kiss-marks.

Her hands warmed the back of his head, feeling it dip as he licked her. Please lick me, her hands said. Yes. Suck my young breasts clean.

Elissa's bright, pretty breasts were lovely, and Roland admired her - such sweet, rosy girl-blossoms... But he didn't forget her need, or her desire in this moment.

The two of them together.

Lumping, squeezing...

Copulating.

She nodded.

"Fuck me... Fuck me, Lover..."

The words stumbled loose, like candid honesty. Elissa's whole body rocked in place. The sex propelled her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, raising her leg higher.

"Roland? Could I, um... could I feel your balls?" Her eyes were lively. Hopeful.

"Mmm..." he hummed. He nodded to her slowly. He wanted to sense her fingers lifting, and tickling.

He angled closer, and humped long. She bent sideways to reach. Then, Elissa's slender fingers soothed his testicles.

Her eyes clouded hot.

"Let me fondle these heavy beasts, while you... awwh... while you screw me."

She smiled in the words, "screw me."

Her fingers slipped easily over his sack, where it swung with weight. Her fingertips were like tiny, sweet tongues on his skin. Slick, cool, satin breezes that preened him. His nuts hung hot, and they felt that slightness. She coaxed them lovingly, but carefully, like they were dangerous pets. Prize fighting bulls.

"Fuck me, baby..."

Again, she gave a steamy, lowered glance, with a smile burning somewhere within.

"Unnh..." she grunted. She was getting ready to guide him. She wanted to take him to full orgasm.

"Elissa?"

"Mmp... Yeah?" she panted.

"I'm gonna do you now."

"What?" Her brow torqued in curiosity, then he lifted her leg to his shoulder.

"OHH!" she grunted.

Her ass lifted, and Roland wormed his cock in tight. His scrotum tagged her butt-hole, then pressed firmly... pressed with one of his balls.

The left one. Definitely.

All Elissa's beautiful sex-meat was open to him. Elissa's precious clit was there, between her flush labia. It quivered in cum. Little pink pearl, naked like a clam without a shell.

His fingers played symphonies. This was pure, intimate sex, and he channelled his love into clitoral art. He raised her like a summer storm. Her blood roared inside, rushing and swelling her full. Her clit was the world's smallest balloon, but it was swollen to the point of bursting. The cum slicked across her like floods - her clit flipped, wiggled, slid, and flailed under his fingers and strong hands.

Roland's cock drove firmly into Elissa's pink hole. It greased long and meaningfully across her G-spot. He mined her body for the perfect, golden orgasm, and struck a pure vein.

When he knew he'd found her, Roland's penis thrilled into a hard, lengthy bludgeon. He only used it to hump her fuller and harder.

Elissa's head threw backwards, and her groaning swelled to a mindless, throaty wallows. Her cunt plugged hard, and her ass slid with his nuts, and her clit squirmed in a slimy twister. Her legs writhed against him.

"I love your tits, Elissa. I love holding your ass. I love when you let me SUCK YOUR CLIT. I love licking the fluid from your vagina. I love tasting your horniness, feeling your pussy cum in my mouth... and making you watch, as I lovingly, slowly swallow you... Mmm. Elissa's sex. Salty and warm, straight from your sweet fur pillows.

"Aw, I just love licking your lips. Grooming your labia with my tongue and mouth. The sweat, and the salt, and your soft thighs by my cheeks. I love licking in deep, and scooping a long kiss through your pussy. So, so tender. I love watching your eyes, as I lick down into the pit of your sex. Oh, I'll love your vagina with my mouth, and my lips, and my cheeks, and all of my face.

"I want to service you. No - I want to keep slurping the cum from your body till you pass out. Let me kiss your nuzzley, warm pussy. Let me French-kiss those plush flaps of labia. I want to lick nice and long through your succulent, strawberry split. Let me taste your deepest pink, and give it my love."

"F-fuck, Roland..."

"I know, Lover." He pressed her to the edge, then over that, then unnecessarily beyond.

"Ah-.. R-Roland... -NNNGT-!"

She squirted twice.

"Roland, st-"

"Shh."

"No, S-... S-stop..."

"Shut up, Elissa."

"STOP - STOP! GODDAMMIT, STOP!"

And he stopped. Or he pretended to. He withdrew, and released her. He kept the slightest touch upon her clit. It was all he needed. It was like flicking a switch. Like connecting to a live wire, or reaching up to tap lightning.

He'd stopped, except for that one fingerprint.

"NNNNNNGT!" she screamed, through clenched teeth. The bedside lamp was struck, and it bonked over the floor. She drummed her mattress awkwardly.

"GHAAAHT," she wailed, whipping her arms against him. A foul geyser blew from her, drenching him with raw, steaming cum. It was musky - human spray. It dripped from Roland's eyebrow, streamed down his chest, and crawled from his belly down between his legs. His testicles felt warm streams. He was covered in her huge, involuntary cum-dump.

Somewhere in her boiled eyes, she was deeply embarrassed. Mortified. But she knew he relished it. Elissa had utterly drenched him. It was real, involuntary love-spit, straight from her sexual core. Roland was messy and smirking, like a naughty young boy who'd been playing in mud.

His arms were speckled from her spray. They slowly found her, and brought her close. Roland tucked her face beside his clean throat.

From his own body, he built her a complete shelter. A shelter from loneliness. A sanctuary, just for her. He held her to the warmth of his life - she would never feel alone. Never. Never. Not while he lived.

While Roland still breathed, Elissa March was loved.

They stayed there, together, for several minutes. They shared them. Minutes. In human experience, minutes are seldom so golden.

His arms lowered her back to bed. He settled her there, like tucking her in for the night. Her pupils had dilated to wide, unfathomable pools. Her brow hitched, and her chin nudged down.

Your turn, it said. No really... your turn.

She stared at him till he moved into position, between her legs.

When Roland entered her again, it was pure smoothness. Elissa gave Roland a pocket to put his desires in, and he fit beautifully. They shared that slow, pelvic kiss - a gentle ripple. Her bony hips curled and turned. Those bones poked her skin like a clothes hanger for a satin nightie - spare white, given a slim underframe. Elissa's body was rare elegance.

She squirmed beneath him. It was a dance like seduction, even in the middle of copulating. She still danced. Lifted, dipped, swirled, humped, and moved for him.

The pale ribbon, the hard-knotted driftwood...

They were strange, together, but so are many things that are true.

"Oh, Roland," she moaned. "Oh, god, Roland..."

Her hands raised to his shoulders, then continued up - up to the top of her own head. Then... they crawled back behind her neck. She pulled her arms up, with her elbows pointed high, to expose her naked breasts.

"So - you like my breasts?" She slowly bridged for him. He kissed her nipple.

"Nng," she grinned. "Sometime, I'll want you to lick them. Lick them everywhere. You'll lick my breasts, and suck my nipples, and I'll just raise my arms and watch you. I want you to adore these tits, and kiss them, and I'll just lie back smiling. I love it when your tongue wanders over my body. God... Your kisses are heaven. My skin... my skin is in ecstasy, when it meets with your mouth.

"I want you to love my breasts. Take them, kiss them, and suck them. Hold them in your hands, and taste them. Taste my soft tits.

"Taste my body. My entire, naked body. I'll close my eyes, and let you have everything."

Elissa gyrated her pelvis. She slimed his cock with her warm, fertile insides.

She shut her eyes, and whispered:

"I'll let you have everything."

Somewhere inside her pelvis, she squeezed him with viscous things. His penis felt something like warm seaweed, pulling him with its own currents.

"Hmm... I'm going to do you," she smiled with resolve.

"Lie here. I'll fuck beneath you." She squirmed her waist, and her vagina began undulating on him.

"Oh... Oh, Elissa..."

"Mmm - I'm warm, and waiting for you. My body waits for you. Your penis is thrust far up my channel - I feel heavy. God, if you cum, you'll fucking fill me. Your dick is plunged SO DEEP into the heart of my uterus. You feel? That's my heredity, you're fucking. That's the roots of me.

"So SCREW ME, ROLAND. Fuck my crotch, and fuck all the way up to my centre. Deeeep... Yeah... yeah. *GASP!* Oh, I felt your COCK drool! It drooled cum into my womb. It was a dribble - way up, where I've never felt ANYTHING... God, that's deep!

"Feel me stroking your cock with my vaj. Feel my lips smearing lubricant on you, on your balls. Feel them drool cum on your testicles. Feel my warm pussy lips? Aww, I'm just a slimy envelope, split for your penis. Humping you. Screwing your stiff dick. My pussy squirms wetly for you. My body is a hot, slippery sleeve for your cock. I hope you like this sleeve - this body.

"Here - yes. Suck my breasts. Yes... Lick them. Suckle at my nipples, as I hold them up. I want you to love my tits. Love them and enjoy them. Kiss my two, blushing girls. I want you to. I'll lean back... and expose my naked body. Take this body, lover. I want you to take me.

"Suck my tits, and feel me fuck you. Feel it. Feel the sliding. Feel the silk - that's me. That's the inside of me. My female, sexual space. I'm making it stroke you. I'm making my vagina suck your cock.

"That's right - faster. Good. Hump with me. Oh, god - god, yes. Fuck me... Fuck me..."

Elissa grabbed Roland's ass and slid herself on him, grooving her cervix like greasing a pole. She kneaded his tense butt with her fingers, and sponged herself around his stiffness.

Roland's entire body turned rigid, like it was re-cast as iron. His hands anchored to her skin. One arm held beneath her shoulder-blades, the other braced at the small of her back. She felt lifted... dragged into him. His unyielding body was going to devour her, and she knew it. This dawned on her, when she felt the severity of his grip. She'd be devoured.

She knew Roland, and what he'd say to this. He'd sneer, wolfishly, and growl:

"What better man to eat you, my dear?"

Humour is a mask worn by our darker sides.

"OHH!" she squirmed, relishing him. "Oh god, yes! Oh, fuck, Roland! FUCK yes!"

The sound of her juice pushed him over the edge. She made tiny squelching noises from their point of penetration. Her cum oozed like sex honey.

"Take me, Roland. M-... me. Love my body. Hold me, and kiss me, and join with me. Oh, yes... YES. Fuck me... FUCK me."

"Awww!" he squinted, as he seized tight.

"YESSS..." she groaned. Her fingers traced loops over his back and shoulders. Her hands caressed him artfully. Love poems made of touch. His hands crushed her body, like a vice holding something to be drilled.

"Yessssss... EMPTY into my womb. Give it to me. Fill me. Oh, shit - I feel it dumping so high inside. Fuck... Gobs of it... W-... Wayyy too much sperm..."

She stroked his head affectionately while his dick flexed. It pulsed long squirts inside her. Streams and streams jetted out of him, like a white artery. Her sweet, lower belly filled hot with his cum.

"AHGGUH..." His teeth gritted, and his eyes pinched shut. He grabbed Elissa's hips and squeezed closer... tighter. Her plush labia pressed flat. Her clit squeaked and writhed in their sex slime, like a wet worm caught between them. His legs crushed hers. His balls forced between her ass-cheeks.

"Gullk," he added, as he gave a final thrust. His dick forged a bold, straight path through her creamy heart. It spurted its last fluid all the way up to her roof, where it spattered messily to the sides.

She barely kept from gasping.

He'd given her a huge, meaty injection. Their bodies coupled together, and he bloated her full of cum.

Roland kiss-licked her breast, where sweat gathered like dew. He murmured, then set to licking her breasts everywhere.

One of Elissa's hands brushed up and down his back, from his shoulders to his ass. Thank you, her hand said. It kindly patted and stroked his hard buttock, where his sweat shone.

Those... those are fucking cannons, she thought, as she passed her hand across his butt. THOSE are the booming guns that were firing into me. God DAMN. I bet they could break boards, like in karate...

Her insides still bulged from his fat dick, and weighed heavily with soggy filling.

"Yes, lover. Leave that thick penis inside me. Let it lie there, like a log in a salty swamp. Just kiss my body, and lick my breasts. I love how your tongue paints them. I want your whole mouth to know my tits."

He paused.

"Mmp," he said between slurps. He smiled a little, like he decided to play.

"Grope me. Do it. Open up, shy girl. Run your hands on my chest, shoulders, back... and my ass. That's it... from my neck, trailing down my spine... uh-huh... at my waist, now. Go for the last. Cup your hand onto my butt... Yeah. See? See how I'm sweaty? I'm sweaty from fucking you. I'm strong; I'm in good shape. I'll make love to you for hours. Or, I'll bunt you like a mad jackhammer till you can't stand up.

"That's right, sweet girl. I'm yours for fucking, and I'm hard meat."

Her hand clenched his ass-cheek, but slipped off. It was like smooth, wet stone. That muscle... it propelled penis into her. It stoked her full of shaft. Her vagina still felt weak, like a very happy bruise.