Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed to see you." It was a voice that Ross detested instinctively, low and mellifluous, like something warm and overly sweet.

"Come in," Eva said. "We don't want anyone. to see you but baby..." The door closed. There was the sound of a kiss.

"I'm sorry." That voice again, a little apologetic. "I know I shouldn't have come."

"No," Eva said. "You shouldn't."

"I just... after last night... I just... I wanted to see you again."

Eva laughed. "You just saw me twenty minutes ago," she said. "And if we ever get to work you'll see me there."

"That's going to be awful," Brian said. "Isn't it? Seeing you and pretending... we're just co-workers?"

"Brian..."

"Please," Brian said. A long pause and then a kiss.

"We don't have time," Eva said. "And we'll be together tonight. I know it's not easy but..."

"I need to tell you," Brian blurted out. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Another pause. "Oh baby," Eva said.

"Don't cry," Brian said. "Please. Just... oh Eva."

"I'm not crying," she said and Ross had to strain to hear her. "I'm just kind of... a mess."

"What do you mean?" Brian demanded. "You're the most beautiful, most put-together person I know."

"Oh Brian," Eva said sadly. "It's not so simple."

"What's not simple?"

"I'm married," Eva said.

"Yeah," Brian said. "I know but..."

"You know," Eva said. "I think last night was a mistake."

"No," Brian's voice was low and insistent, almost a rumble. "Last night was fantastic. The night we've been waiting for."

"I don't know," Eva said. There was another kiss.

"Eva," Brian said. "Is it because I said I'm in love with you?"

"I don't know," Eva said. "Please, I need to go to work."

"Work can wait," Brian protested.

"All you ever want to do is go to bed," Eva told him.

"That's not true," Brian said. He paused. "Can we just... hold each other?" he asked.

"Hold each other?" Eva echoed.

"Yeah..." Brian said. "Well, maybe lying down."

"Lying down?"

"Naked," he said.

Eva laughed. "You're such a silly guy," she said. "And aren't you allergic to my cat?"

"Oh, right," Brian said. "You have any antihistamines?" Another long pause and a kiss.

"Look," she asked. "Can't we just wait until tonight?"

"Don't you want to?"

"Baby, I just got myself all ready for the day. I would have to shower all over, do my hair..." Eva trailed off. "We really should go to work."

"We will," he said. "We don't need to spend all day in bed."

"That's good," Eva said. She laughed again. "Of course that's what you say now."

"Promise!" he said. "We'll just... just once," he said.

"Easy for you," Eva said. "Your hair won't get all messed up."

Another kiss. Eva sighed. "Okay," she said.

"Okay?" Brian's voice shook. "Really?"

"Yes," Eva said. "First let me text Cliff, tell him I have a long dentist appointment I had forgotten about and as soon as... well as possible, you zoom off to work." Another kiss. "Okay?"

"Yes!" Suddenly, Brian sneezed.

"Oh, I don't have any allergy pills, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Brian said. "Don't worry about it."

"I know," Eva said. "We can use the guest room. The cat never goes in there."

* * * * *

Ross backed away from the door. Where was his bag? He couldn't leave the room, they'd see him for sure. He crossed to the closet on rapid tiptoes, slid the mirrored door open and crouched down so he wouldn't rattle the hangers, then thrust his bag into one corner and huddled in another. Slowly he closed the door but then opened it a crack. It was dark in the closet, they wouldn't see him. He edged forward and peered out through the crack. His heart was pounding.

"Don't be in such a rush," Eva was saying. She was being playful, there was a laugh in her voice.

"I thought you wanted to get to work," Brian replied. They came in together, Brian right behind Eva with his arms around her waist.

"Now I'm at the dentist," Eva said. "So there's no rush. And if I'm going to have to re-do everything anyway I want to get what's coming to me."

"Oh," Brian said. "And what would that be?"

Eva turned around and kissed him. "Mmm," she said dreamily. "I don't know, we'll have to try a few things." Her arms were around his neck and her mouth opened against his. His hands were moving slowly down her back, then lighting on the curve of her hips. She was wearing one of Ross's favorite dresses, sky blue with a white polka dot pattern.

"I think," she said softly. "That you need to help me get undressed."

"I'd love to," Brian said. His hands came up to the zipper of her dress.

"Not that yet," Eva said. She took a step back. "Kneel down," she said.

Brian dropped to the ground obediently.

"My shoes first," Eva told him. She lifted a foot off the floor and he took it in his hands. He looked up at her, then slowly slid off the shoe. Eva smiled and put her foot down. Brian reached for her other foot and took off the shoe, then lowered his face and kissed the foot.

"I think you should massage my legs," Eva said softly. "Don't you think that would be nice?"

"Yes," Brian said. His hands circled one of her calves and softly, slowly, kneaded the flesh. Eva put a hand on his head.

"That's very nice," she murmured.

His hands rose slowly, to knee and then to thigh. Eva wiggled her hips.

"You know what would be great?" she asked.

Brian looked up at her. "What?"

"Reach up under and pull down my panties," she said. He grinned and his hands disappeared under her dress. He lingered there for a moment.

"It's not difficult," she told him. "You just hook your fingers in the waist and pull down."

"I'm just figuring out the best way," he told her.

"Mmm," she said. "Yes, I can see that." She sighed and leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders. "Yes," she said. "You can keep doing that."

Brian's head disappeared under her dress.

Eva laughed. "You goof," she said. "No, don't do that. Take them off first."

Brian reappeared. His hands were pulling down her panties. They dropped to the floor below her.

Eva lifted one foot, then the other, stepping out of them. She wiggled her toes.

"That feels very nice," Eva said. "I think, you know, that I'll just leave them off today." She looked down at him. "Don't you think that would be nice?"

"All day?" he asked.

"All day. So when you see me at work, you'll know."

"Yes," he said.

"What will you know?"

Brian licked his lips. "That you're not wearing underwear," he said.

"Yes," Eva said. "And not only that..."

"Hmm?"

"You're the only one who will know. It'll be our secret."

"Mmm," Brian said. He leaned forward and kissed her knee.

"Won't that be nice?" she asked. "Stopping by to ask me about that budget spreadsheet Cliff has been pestering me for and I'll tell you I'm still working on it and he'll get it when it's ready, and all the time, all you'll be thinking is, this woman is naked under her dress."

"Jesus," Brian said.

"It might be too distracting for you," Eva said. "Not a good idea maybe?"

"Jesus," Brian repeated. He stood up and started leading Eva towards the bed.

"Slowly," Eva said. She turned her back to him. "Unzip me now," she said. The zipper slid down, exposing her back. She stepped out of her dress. She unhooked her bra and took the dress from him.

Then she took a step towards the closet. Ross recoiled.

Brian grabbed her around the waist and thrust up against her bare ass.

"Brian, darling," Eva said. "I need to hang up my dress. You want it to get all wrinkly?"

Brian moaned.

"I'll just hang it up," Eva said. She turned her head and blew him a kiss. "Won't take a sec."

She walked over to the closet.

Ross held his breath and closed his eyes. If Eva found him...

But the door that slid open was on the other side of the closet. He could see Eva's naked body in the light from the room. She hung the dress up and put the bra on the hanger with it, then closed the closet door.

"There," Eva said. "That didn't take long did it? And now I'm all relaxed. If I'd been worrying about my dress I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun. And I like to have fun."

She sat down at the end of the bed, then lay back, supporting herself on her elbows. Her legs were spread apart and dangling off the bed. "This might be a good time to continue what you were trying to do under my dress," she told Brian.

Brian grinned. He knelt down, blocking Ross's view.

"Maybe naked?" Eva said.

But he leaned forward and put his face between Eva's legs. Her body convulsed and her thighs rose up.

"Slowly," Eva commanded. "Yes. that's... yes."

Brian's hands were on her thighs holding them apart. Even from where Ross was crouched in the closet, the briny fragrance of her sex was powerful and unmistakable.

"Oh my God," Eva said hoarsely. "Oh my fucking God." She moaned. "That's so good. So good." She pushed upward off the bed and moaned again. "Oh..." she said. "Oh Brian..." She reached down and grabbed his head. "Oh..." She gave a small shriek, then pushed his face away.

"Come up here," she said. "I want you inside me."

Brian stood up and unbuckled his belt, kicked off his shoes.

"You should give lessons," Eva said.

"Lessons?" Brian asked. His shirt was off now.

"Cunnilingus lessons," she said. "It would be a public service to all the women of the world."

Brian chuckled. "We aim to please," he said.

"Mmm," Eva said. "A noble aim. But don't dawdle."

"No, ma'am," Brian said. His pants slid down. He was wearing red boxers with a huge erection pushing out the front. Ross looked away. There was a final soft snap of elastic and a swish of fabric, then Eva chortled.

"Come here," she cried. "Here, lie down next to me." The bed creaked and then Brian moaned. Ross snuck a look over at the bed. Eva was crouched over Brian, her mouth and hands busy with his cock. As Ross watched, she rearranged herself on the bed and lowered her cunt so it was right over Brian's face. His hands came up and gripped her thighs, pulling her down towards him.

"Oh..." Eva moaned again. She had Brian's cock in her hand and was giving it licks and kisses, stroking it with her free hand. "God," she said hoarsely. "But I need you inside me." She turned around on top of him and lowered herself.

Ross was dimly aware of his own erection, that his hand was in his pants, gripping himself. He couldn't see either Eva's face or Brian's - from where he was crouched all he could see of her were her ass and her legs. Brian's legs were straining up, and his cock was thrusting into her. When she rose up and more of his cock was visible, it glistened. He could hear her gasping.

"I'm going to come," Eva said. "Oh Jesus. I'm close."

"Yes," Brian almost croaked. "You need to come with me inside you."

Eva was propped up on her arms. She blew Brian a kiss. "You should come too," she told him breathlessly. "I want to feel you coming inside me."

"Just a minute," Brian mumbled. His hands gripped her ass and changed her rhythm slightly. "Oh there," he cried.

"Yes!" Eva cried. "Come inside me!"

"Oh God!" Brian howled. His legs were thrusting wildly, pushing him up into her.

"Oh yes!" Eva cried again. "Oh so... Yes!" She was writhing, twisting on his pole. She howled, then fell forward on top of Brian.

"Oh man," Brian said from underneath her. "That was amazing."

Eva was panting. "So good," she said. She wiggled and pulled herself up off Brian. Ross had a perfect view of her cunt as she pushed herself up, of the shiny cock sliding out of her and of the fluid that followed it. She rolled to one side and kissed Brian's shoulder. "That was amazing," she agreed.

"I guess it's not so bad going to the dentist," Brian said. "But maybe it depends on his drill."

"Ha," Eva said. "You're not that funny." She nibbled on his shoulder.

"Ow," Brian complained. Then he sneezed.

"Oh dear," Eva said. "The cat."

"Yes," Brian agreed. He sneezed again.

"And you didn't sneeze at all when we were making love," Eva mused.

"Possible treatment for allergies?" Brian asked.

"That's what I'm thinking," Eva said. She giggled. "Can you imagine the ads for it?"

Brian sneezed again.

"You best get yourself in the shower, young man," Eva said. "Wash off those kitty cooties."

"I'm sorry," Brian said. He was getting out of bed.

"Go," Eva told him. She laughed again. "Tonight at your place, okay?"

Brian nodded. "For sure," he said. "Where's the shower?"

"Use the one in the master bedroom," she told him. "It's a nicer shower. You can grab a towel from the cupboard in the hallway."

* * * * *

The shower ran. Eva had covered herself with the sheet and was looking at her phone. Ross stirred in his hiding place. It all felt so strange and yet so ordinary. A woman waiting for her lover to be done in the shower. Shouldn't there be something dramatic going on, some ominous mood music at the very least? Eva sighed happily and hummed.

The shower stopped. A few minutes later there was the sound of the bathroom door opening and then Brian padded in, a towel around his waist. He knelt next to the bed and leaned over Eva.

"A kiss before I go?" he murmured.

Eva put her arms around his neck. "Mmm," she said. "Yes."

"I don't really have to go," Brian said. "At least, not if we keep making love. Then I won't sneeze."

"Silly," Eva said. "You get dressed and go to work. We'll be together tonight."

Brian stood up. The towel fell off and showed that his cock was again fully erect.

"Oh my," Eva said. She reached out and stroked it, looking up at him.

"I'm not sure I can wait till tonight," Brian said hoarsely.

"Run off to work," Eva told him. "You'll see me there. And when you do," she paused dramatically.

"I know," Brian said.

"What?"

He licked his lips. "You'll be naked under your dress."

Eva reacted out and fondled his cock again. "That's right," she said softly. "Is that thought going to make it difficult for you to focus on your work?" She leaned over and kissed the head of his cock. "Or maybe I should say, make it hard?"

Brian shuddered. "One more time," he whispered.

Eva withdrew her hand. "No," she said. "Any longer and I'll have to invent an emergency root canal or something. Come on, be a good boy and put some pants on. I promise tonight will be worth the wait."

Brian groaned but turned away. He crouched down and picked up his clothes. Eva was watching him, smiling. He slid on the red boxers and his cock, still hugely erect, disappeared from view.

"Your cat is on the bed in the other bedroom," Brian said. "He gave me a dirty look when I went into the bathroom."

"That's funny," Eva said. "He usually especially likes people who are allergic to cats."

"Ha," Brian replied. He was pulling on his pants and the bulge in his boxers was subsiding. "Where'd my shirt go?"

"It's on the floor at the bottom of the bed,"Eva said. "I think you flung it there when you were getting undressed. You were a little distracted I remember."

Brian grunted and found the shirt.

"Okay,"Eva said. "One more kiss and off you go."

Brian came over to the bed and leaned over her. He kissed her, then lay down on top of her, the sheet between them.

"Stop," Eva cried, laughing. "I said a kiss not a fuck."

Brian was peeling back the sheet and kissing her body as he went. His mouth lingered, enjoying every moment of contact. Jaw, neck, collarbone. One breast, with special attention to the nipple. His hands were exploring further down her body, and her hips started moving. Then the other breast and nipple. Eva's breath was coming faster now.

"You're terrible," she whispered. "Give you an inch and you take a mile."

He lifted his head. "Just eight inches," he told her. "And I can't help it. You're the sexiest woman on the planet and every time I look at you it's like I'm burning up inside."

She gripped his head. "Come up here and give me a nice kiss," she said. "And then scamper along."

"It would be nice," he insisted. "I promise you'd like it." But then he sneezed.

Eva laughed. "Go," she said. "Stop sneezing on me. I'll spend the day thinking about tonight, I promise."

Brian moved back up the bed and kissed her. Her hands twisted in his hair. After a while Eva broke the kiss. "Okay," she said breathlessly. "I'll see you tonight. Okay?"

Brian slid off the bed. "What if I get hit by a bus?" he asked. "You'll spend the rest of your life regretting that you sent me away."

"Cross the street carefully," Eva said. "We can't afford to lose you."

Brian picked up his shoes. "You take me for granted," he said sadly. But he put on his socks and tied his shoes. Eva sighed, watching him.

"You must admit," she said. "That it's going to be an amazing day. Thinking about what's ahead. Tonight."

Brian stood up. "That's true," he admitted. "What time?"

"I'll be there by seven," she said. "Just have to feed the little monster."

"I'll order some food," Brian said. "Indian okay?"

"Mmm," Eva said. "Sounds perfect. Make sure to get some spicy lamb, I love that stuff."

"For sure," Brian said. He picked up his towel. "Where should I put this?"

"Oh, just leave it there on the floor. I'll throw it in the wash."

"Don't want any evidence," Brian said.

"Exactly," Eva said. "Although I don't imagine he'd notice."

* * * * *

Ross listened to Brian's footsteps on the stairs and then the bang of the front door. Eva was listening too, and when she heard it she smiled and pushed back the sheet and slid out of bed. She stood up, stretching mightily, and the sight of her naked body made Ross ache. She came over to the closet and examined herself in the mirrored door, humming. Her hand came up to her hair.

Ross was holding his breath. She turned slightly to one side, then walked over to the dresser and got her phone. She came back to the mirror and stood in front of it. She held up the phone. There was a click and then another. She peered at the screen, then smiled and typed something.

Ross watched her hungrily. She put the phone back down on the dresser and left the room. In a minute he heard the master bathroom door close. He let his breath out.

Now what? He could wait for her... accuse her... tell her he'd seen... Jesus. That he'd watched the two of them fucking? His stomach churned. No, he wasn't going to do that.

The shower started up in the bathroom. Ross slid the closet door open and picked up his bag. He would go to the airport. He had time to catch his flight.

On the dresser. Eva's phone. He picked it up and swiped across it. Her passcode used to be their wedding day and, remarkably, it still was. The messaging app was open. She'd sent the photo to Brian. Ross caught his breath. It was a great shot, showing her nude body from neck to mid-thigh, one leg pushed slightly forward. He zoomed in, unable to stop himself, and found the telltale gleam of sperm on her inner thigh. Her cunt, open and dripping with her lover's semen, had been something he'd liked to daydream about. Now here it was.

Her phone buzzed in his hand. A message from Brian. "Sweet Jesus," It said. "You're absolutely the sexiest. You expect me to work with this in my pocket?" Then a kiss emoji.

Ross scrolled up, surveying the past messages between them. More sexy talk. Plans for Eva to go over last night, for what they were planning to do with and to and for one another. Further up. More self-portraits in various stages of undress and display. A shot taken in a mirror of Eva standing in front of Brian, one of his hands on her breast and one between her legs. Another of a cock, presumably Brian's, and a hand, definitely Eva's, rubbing it. It looked ready to burst. How far back did all this go? Three months? More like four. Before that the texts were anodyne, brief exchanges about work and weather.