Spin The Bottle

Story Info
WWE Superstars and Divas play a game of spin the bottle.
5.8k words
4.43
29.6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

Following the final NXT Redemption taping June 12, 2012 at Manchester, New Hampshire's Verizon Wireless Arena, in the Divas locker room, Kaitlyn has her arms folded as she looks down at her rival Maxine. "So you're finally getting off NXT now... congratulations and welcome to the 'big girls club'..." Kaitlyn says teasingly.

"Stuff it Kaitlyn," Maxine snaps, "I should have been off of that show months ago and you know it!"

"Chill... chill... don't get your panties, if you're wearing any, in a twist," Kaitlyn replies jokingly.

"I don't see why you're so happy, you won NXT season 3 and you were shoved right back onto the show... guess now all you're going to do is go play spin the bottle with half the locker room," Maxine says as she glares up at the taller Diva as WWE Divas Champion Layla walks into the room and over hears the end of Maxine's comment.

"Oooo, someone gonna play spin the bottle? I love that game... there hasn't been one since before I sent Michelle into retirement," Layla says as she approaches Maxine and Kaitlyn.

"What?" Maxine and Kaitlyn ask at the same time.

"It's so much fun, get a couple of really cute guys who are up for anything, which we got plenty of here in the WWE... and it always turns into something hot and wild..." Layla adds.

"Hmmmm... you know shorty..." Kaitlyn says to Maxine, "Your insult could be a lot of fun..."

"Don't call me that... and yeah, obviously I'll have to go drag Johnny away from trying to peak into women's public bathrooms... no one is more up for anything than him," Maxine says with a maliciously seductive smirk.

"I could get Derrick, I know how much you'd want to get your hands on him again," Kaitlyn adds teasingly.

"I wonder who I could... oh I know!" Layla grins, "Justin..."

"Roberts or Gabriel?" Maxine asks.

"Gabriel... duh!" Layla answers with a laugh.

"So three girls and three guys.... I think that..." Kaitlyn starts to say before she is cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat. The three Divas turn to look over at the entrance to the shower area where Natalya is standing completely naked as she uses a towel to dry herself off.

"If there is going to be a game of spin the bottle, I'm getting involved in it... and I'm bringing Tyson..." Natalya smirks as she approaches the trio of Divas.

"Sweet!" Kaitlyn grins, "So where should we get together at?"

"Probably some place where the staff doesn't care about what's happening in the rooms..." Maxine says.

"Leave that to me," Natalya grins, "I know just the place..."

*******

Several hours later at a Motel 6, Derrick Bateman and Tyson Kidd are moving one of the hotel room beds against the door of the room while Justin Gabriel and Johnny Curtis slide the other bed towards the back wall near the door the bathroom as Layla, Natalya, Maxine and Kaitlyn are all wearing just bras and panties as they watch the guys who are just dressed in boxer briefs.

Natalya laughs and rubs her hands together "Let's get this thing started..."

Kaitlyn smirks and looks over at Natalya. "You seem eager to do this"

Maxine crosses her arms and licks her lips "I know all the guys will be fighting over who gets to kiss me first..." Maxine says arrogantly.

Kaitlyn laughs. "More like fighting over who doesn't have to kiss you...I mean...we have no clue where those lips have been!"

Layla looks at Kaitlyn and Maxine. "Ladies, ladies, ladies...there's only one way to find out who's kissing who first and that's to spin the bottle..." Layla says as she hands a glass soda bottle over to Kaitlyn.

"Hey before we start... I just want to make sure... when we spin we got to kiss whoever it lands on right? So what happens if when say I spin it lands on a guy?" Derrick Bateman asks.

"Obviously you kiss the guy..." Justin says as every proceeds to sit down in a circle.

"Nothing weird about that..." Johnny says.

"Which means Nattie you could be lip locking with Layla..." Tyson says teasingly.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and glances over at Layla. "Whoa...whoa...whoa..." Natalya says as she lifts her hands up. "I'm not kissing another girl..."

"Those are the rules..." Tyson says with a bit of a laugh. "He's right if I'm gonna have to possibly kiss a dude you got to kiss a chick..." Derrick says.

Natalya presses her lips and pouts slightly. "That is like so gross!" Natalya says as she folds her arms.

Maxine slyly smirks and laughs. "Well Natalya, just don't get too excited and start passing gas..." Maxine says as she looks her malicious eyes on Natalya.

Natalya opens her mouth in shock. "Hey! I don't do that! When I get nervous or excited I just...like talk really fast, that's all!"

"Relax Nattie..." Justin says with a smile.

"Yeah, I rip ones all the time..." Derrick says.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and glances at Derrick. "Bud...I think everyone knows that..."

"Just trying to make her feel better..." Derrick says with a shrug.

"Weird... who's spinning first?" Johnny asks.

Layla smiles and excitedly raises her left hand in the air. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Me! I want to go first, baby!"

"Go for it..." Tyson says as Kaitlyn sets the bottle in the middle of the circle so that Layla can easily lean forward to spin it.

Layla leans forward as she sits on the floor and places her hand onto the bottle before she flicks the bottle with her hand and causes the bottle to spin in a swift circular motion

"Round and round it goes..." Johnny says as the spinning bottle soon comes to a stop and it points right at Derrick.

"Sweet!" Derrick says with a grin before he leans forward to meet Layla halfway.

Layla places her hands onto his shoulders before she presses her luscious lips together and closes her eyes to kiss Bateman.

Derrick presses his lips against Layla's lips to kiss her while he lays one hand on her hip to help Layla keep her balance.

Layla lightly brushes her tongue against Bateman's firm lips before she slowly breaks the kiss and scoots back.

As Derrick moves back to his spot, Justin Gabriel leans forward, "My turn..." Justin says with a grin before he proceeds to spin the bottle.

Kaitlyn balls her hands up and looks up toward the ceiling. "Come on...come on...come on...."

As the bottle comes to a stop, it is pointing right at Maxine, "Bad luck Justin..." Tyson says.

"Not so bad... Maxine has some nice lips..." Justin says as he scoots forward so that he can easily lean towards Maxine.

Maxine tilts her head back with a laugh before she leans in and presses her malicious lips against Justin's lips, working her tongue immediately into her mouth. "Oh fuckin' gross!" Kaitlyn says with a laugh.

"Mmmm!" Justin moans as Maxine invades his mouth with her tongue before he pushes his tongue against hers.

"Mmmm that's hot..." Johnny says as Maxine and Justin kiss for several moments before they break the kiss.

"Does he still have his tonsils Max?" Tyson asks Maxine as she and Justin move back to their spots.

Maxine arrogantly sits back and wipes her mouth with her fingers. Natalya makes a face, "That was kind of gross...and I have no problem with things getting nasty..." Natalya says before she leans forward to spin the bottle.

"I hear ya..." Derrick says with a nod as everyone watches the bottle spins before coming to a stop and pointing towards Kaitlyn.

Natalya opens her mouth in shock and shakes her head. "I...ummmm...can I spin again?"

"Nope... no do-overs..." Tyson says with a grin.

"Tyson you seem really happy about this..." Justin laughs.

Kaitlyn smirks and leans forward. "Come on, Nattie...I won't bite!"

"Nattie... Nattie..." The four Superstars and two remaining Divas chant slightly to encourage Natalya.

"Fine...." Natalya says with a sigh before she leans forward and quickly kisses Kaitlyn right on the lips.

Before Natalya can pull back, Kaitlyn holds her in order to deepen the kiss for a few moments. When Kaitlyn breaks the kiss a stunned Natalya quietly moves back to her seat while Kaitlyn high fives Derrick, "Man that was sweet!"

"My turn now..." Tyson says as he spins the bottle, however his spin barely goes around once before it stops and points right at Johnny Curtis. "Ahhh fuck..." Tyson lets out a slight groan, which instantly gets Natalya's attention.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and smirks as she glances over at Tyson Kidd. "Is there a problem, babe?"

"Ummm well..." Tyson says as Johnny proceeds to move all the way over towards him.

"Come here..." Johnny says as he places his hands on Tyson's shoulders and proceeds to shove his tongue the Canadian Superstar's mouth.

"Oh my....god!" Kaitlyn practically shouts as she looks shocked, while watching Johnny Curtis having no problem in shoving his tongue into Tyson's mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Tyson moans as he waves his arms a bit as Johnny probes his mouth with his tongue for several moments before breaking the kiss. Johnny licks his lips as he casually moves back to his seat.

"God..." Justin begins to say.

"Damn..." Derrick says as he finishes what Justin started.

"Wow!" Layla says and laughs.

Tyson looks wide-eyed at Johnny for several moments, "Ummm yeah... wow...." Tyson says.

Johnny shrugs his shoulders, "No big deal... this is 2012 after all..."

Maxine sighs. "Who's next..."

"That would be you..." Justin Gabriel says as he grins at Maxine.

"Good..." Maxine says before she reaches forward and spins the bottle.

"You spin it right round, baby Right round like a record, baby...right round, round, round..." Johnny sings slightly as the bottle goes around several times before coming to a stop facing Layla.

Maxine raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks. "Perfect..."

"Perfect?" Derrick asks before he and the others watch as Maxine and Layla lean forward to meet half way in the circle.

Layla closes her eyes and presses her lips together as she tries to avoid the kiss as much as possible with Maxine.

Maxine doesn't let Layla avoid it as she proceeds to deeply and almost lustfully kiss the reigning Divas Champion.

"Wouldn't Layla call that flawless?" Justin asks with a bit of amusement.

"Not when you have to kiss those skank ass lips..." Kaitlyn replies.

When Maxine and Layla break the kiss, Derrick looks at Layla, "See what I had to deal with?"

Layla makes a face. "It was like kissing a fish..."

Maxine proceeds to flip off Layla as Johnny takes his turn and spins the bottle. "Who's going to get lucky..." Johnny asks as he looks at everyone as the bottle continues to spin.

Kaitlyn laughs. "No one when you spin!"

"Maybe you will..." Johnny smirks at Kaitlyn as the bottle stops at Natalya. "But I'll go for another taste of Canada..." Johnny says as he winks at Tyson before moving forward towards Natalya.

Natalya places her hands up "Now Johnny...wait...you just hold on..."

"He's not that bad a kisser..." Tyson says which distracts Natalya just enough for Johnny to take advantage to deeply kiss Natalya while pushing his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Natalya moans as Johnny's tongue invades her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Johnny moans as he kisses Natalya as he slaps his tongue around inside of her mouth.

Natalya places her hands against his chest and pushes herself back, before nodding her head. "Not bad...but your breath really stinks..."

"So..." Johnny says with a smirk as he moves back towards his seat.

"Kait, it's your turn to spin..." Justin says.

Kaitlyn smiles and nods her head "Oh yeah!" Kaitlyn says before she reaches forward and spins the bottle.

The bottle completes several revolutions before it comes to a stop to point at Tyson Kidd. "Great..." Tyson says with a smile before he leans forward to meet Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn laughs "You ready, big guy?" Kaitlyn asks with a playful smirk.

"Oh yeah..." Tyson nods his head before he and Kaitlyn proceed to kiss, and Tyson's eagerness doesn't go unnoticed by Natalya.

"Mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she presses her soft lips against Tyson's firm lips as she lustfully kisses him.

"Mmmmm... mmm..." Tyson moans as he grinds his lips against Kaitlyn's as they kiss.

Kaitlyn slowly breaks the kiss and smirks at Tyson before she moves to sit back.

"So it's finally my turn..." Derrick says with a bit of a laugh after watching everyone else spin the bottle. After Tyson sits back in his place, Derrick spins the bottle and it soon comes to a stop pointing towards Justin.

"Was wondering when that will land on me..." Justin says as he leans towards Derrick who hesitates.

"Aw fuck it..." Derrick says as he leans forward so that he and Justin can kiss.

Kaitlyn laughs and claps her hands "Yeah! Derrick! You show them my best bud isn't afraid of anything!"

"Wow..." Tyson says as he and everyone watches as Derrick is clearly trying to out kiss Justin, who lets the larger Superstar invade his mouth with his tongue. After several moments, they break the kiss and move back to their seats.

Maxine smirks "Even I'm impressed..."

"Says a lot...Maxine doesn't impress easily..." Johnny says.

Layla presses her lips together. "Alright, who's turn?"

"Ummm... yours I think..." Justin says while licking his lips.

"Hey how about we raise the stakes... wherever the bottle lands... that spinner has to do whatever that person wants..." Johnny says.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow "Just how far are we going to push it?"

"All the way..." Johnny smirks.

Justin laughs, "It's not like we don't go all the way when there are no Divas around..."

"Speak for yourself... I rather jerk off than... you know... be with a guy like that..." Derrick says.

"Yeah just cause Nattie uses a strap-on on me... doesn't mean I want to get fucked by a guy..." Tyson adds

Justin smirks, "You two could've fooled me..."

"So, still my turn?" Layla asks

"Yup..." Derrick nods his head.

"Ok....here we go!" Layla says before she spins the bottle.

The bottle goes around several times before stopping at Natalya.

Layla looks directly at Natalya and Natalya looks directly back. "Ummmm..." Layla begins to reply.

Natalya presses her lips together, "Ok... well... might as well... I guess... I mean..." Natalya takes a breath, "Layla I want you to... lick my pussy..." Natalya says while blushing heavily.

"Good choice..." Derrick says as he claps slightly.

Layla presses her lips together "Lets get nasty baby!"

Natalya proceeds to slide her panties down from her hips as Layla moves to come closer to her.

Layla leans her head down and between Natalya's smooth, tanned and toned legs as she starts to move her tongue against Natalya's wet snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Natalya lets out a loud moan as Layla waste very little time in eagerly lapping her tongue against Nattie's twat.

Layla closes her eyes as she smoothly drags her flawless tongue against Natalya's pussy, flicking teasingly against her clit.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck..." Natalya moans and tosses her head back as Layla expertly works her pussy over with her tongue.

"Hmmm..." Maxine presses her lips together.

"Guess I'll spin now..." Justin says as he leans forward to spin the bottle.

Layla lifts her head away from Natalya pussy and licks her lips. "Not bad, baby...'

"Yeah..." Natalya says while blushing and nodding her head. The bottle soon comes to a stop and points at Johnny Curtis who smirks at Justin Gabriel.

"Not to be weird... but I want you to tongue my ass..." Johnny says as he stands up and lowers his boxers, freeing his meaty cock and smooth yet toned ass.

"Not at problem with me..." Justin says as he moves to kneel behind Johnny when he turns around. Spreading Johnny's ass cheeks, Justin leans his head forward and begins to slide his tongue up and down the crack of Johnny's ass.

"Oh sick!" Kaitlyn says with a laugh.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Justin moans as he shows off his talent as he works his tongue against Johnny's ass crack before focusing on teasing his asshole with the tip of his tongue.

"Dude..." Derrick says as he's clearly stunned but what he's witnessing.

Maxine nods her head. "Oh yeah...Johnny loves that..."

"Ahhhh fuck yeah..." Johnny moans as Justin darts his tongue in and out of his asshole.

"Nattie... your turn to spin..." Tyson says as he nudges Natalya with his elbow.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and looks at Tyson Kidd before she leans forward and spins the bottle.

As Justin lifts his head from Johnny's ass and moves back to his seat, the bottle spins around and comes to stop, pointing towards Derrick. "Sweet... I know what I want you to do... a hot blow job" Derrick says to Natalya as he stands up and lowers his boxer briefs, freeing his huge cock.

Natalya smirks and nods her head. "I can handle that, babe..." Natalya says as she moves forward and places her left hand around his cock to guide him into her mouth.

"Awww yeah!" Derrick moans as Natalya wraps her lips around his cock before she begins to eagerly suck his dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm" Natalya moans as she greedily bobs her head on his cock.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm yeah!" Derrick moans as Natalya is practically drooling all over his cock as she sucks it.

Natalya places her hands onto Bateman's waist and turns her head to grind her lips, while she lowers her head further down on his cock.

"Damn..." Tyson Kidd licks his lips as he watches Natalya deep throat Derrick Bateman's cock before he proceeds to lean forward to spin the bottle. After a few revolutions, the bottle stops and points at Maxine.

Maxine presses her lips together and locks her malicious eyes on Tyson. "Wonderful..."

"So what do you have in mind?" Tyson asks.

Maxine licks her teeth "Well...you could start by finger fucking me...but then I want your tongue in my ass..."

"Alright..." Tyson grins as he moves from his seat and goes over to Maxine as she removes her panties to reveal her perfectly shaven snatch. As Maxine turns onto her side, Tyson reaches between her legs with his left hand and pushes two fingers into her pussy.

Maxine grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as she feels his two fingers beginning to work in and out of her nicely wet and warm snatch. "Mmmmmmmm yeah..." Maxine groans.

Tyson smirks as he moves his fingers in and out of Maxine's cunt while she arches her left leg slightly which makes it easier for Tyson to lean his head down in order for him to work his tongue against the bottom portion of her smooth ass crack.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm..." Maxine moans and slyly smirks as she enjoys the sensation of his tongue against her ass.

"Mmmm..." Tyson moans as he works his tongue further up Maxine's ass crack while he pumps his fingers into her cunt.

Maxine wickedly groans and begins to push against his two fingers, feeling his fingers pumping in and out of her nicely wet pussy.

As Tyson continues to work his fingers into Maxine's pussy as he laps his tongue against her ass, Natalya lifts her head from Derrick's cock and moves back to her seat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah...." Maxine moans loudly and licks her lips, while she grinds and pushes against his tongue and fingers.

"Mmmm... mmmm..." Tyson moans as he continues to finger fuck Maxine's pussy and laps his tongue against her ass.

Johnny smirks at Maxine, "Hey... your turn to spin..." Johnny says.

Maxine slyly smirks and reaches over to place her hand onto the bottle before spinning it.

As the bottle spins on the floor, Tyson removes his fingers from Maxine's pussy and moves away from her. By the time he sits back in his seat, the bottle stops and it's points directly at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn raises her hands up and shakes her head "Uh....fuck no..."

Maxine makes a face as well, "No... Absolutely not..."

12