Spin The Bottle

Story Info
Lifelong Friends enjoy a classic game - with a twist.
3.8k words
4.63
20.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

All characters are 19 years of age during the events of this story prior to and leading up to the main story.

Spin The Bottle has been a classic of sleepovers and parties since Lord knows how long. It has been feared, cherished, hated and loved by anyone who has ever sat down to play it. You never know who the bottle will point to and who you will end up having to kiss. All of us had graduated and were at my close friend Halley's house for the final girl's sleepover of the summer before we went off to college. All of use grew up together, we were the "Older Girls" of the class having started school late, we were all 19 at graduation, We were all very close, but only Halley knew that I was on the fence with my sexuality. I mean, I liked guys, and the thought of guys, and their muscles and rugged looks and their smell, but I also like to imagine the softness of women, and their smells and their looks and, well, I get flustered when I think about a pretty woman between my thighs and almost always end up masturbating.

Halley is good to me. She knows my feelings and doesn't look differently at me, nor does she shy away from undressing in front of me in gym or when we are sleeping over at each other's houses. She lovingly teases me though, but I enjoy those little jabs at my 'as of yet to have' sexual experiences. Other than my mother or Halley platonically, I have never kissed another girl. I have kissed her on the cheek or we have given each other those sweet friendly kisses of friendship on the lips, but it was never sexual. Until that night of the sleepover.

Before I get to the sleepover, I must first go back a bit. To where Halley found out about me, and my desires, most of which involved her, but those I kept my little secret until sometime later. Halley was staying the night at my house, and after a night of watching old horror movies and eating our fill of popcorn and pizza, we headed to bed. Even though there are two beds in my room, one of which belongs to my older sister, who was away at college, Halley always slept with me in my bed because, well, who cares? I wasn't questioning it. I had a smoking hot brunette in my bed who smelled wonderful and wore only a skimpy pair of panties and a tank top to bed.

I woke up horny as fuck for some reason and opened my eyes to see Halley's arm across my breasts and her leg pressing against my crotch. She was out like a light. The heat of her leg pressing against me and the feel of her arms on my breasts made my nipples hard and my pussy wet. The moonlight was shining down on us and I could see her beautiful body. I couldn't very well finger myself in bed with her In it, although I really wanted to. I also really wanted to go down on her with her wide awake too, but that fantasy would have to wait until I got to the bathroom. I needed my release!

I managed to get out of bed and hurried to the little bathroom my father had put in for my sister and I to help cut down on the morning crunch to the bathroom. Between my mother and my sister and I and four brothers it was a clusterfuck every morning. I had a dirty magazine stashed in the bathroom that I had swiped from my brother. There was a big titted brunette in there that looked a lot like Halley. I had my panties down fast, opened the magazine to my favorite "Halley" spread and started to finger myself. I thought of Halley asleep in my bed in her little panties and tank top. Her pink nipples pressing against the soft cotton material. Her dark bush glowing under the fabric of her little cotton bikini panties. My fingers were glistening with juices and making those sexy squishing sounds as they rubbed my clit and slipped between my lips. I was doing my best not to moan as Halley was not too far from me. I had the door closed, but not knowing what could and could not be heard was the issue. I thought of parting her thighs and kissing them slowly, making my way down to her wet lips as she played with her clit for me, waiting for my tongue to eventually take over for her.

I was sitting there on the toilet, my feet up on my toes as I leaned forward and rubbed my clit. The first wave was coming and I felt my inside tighten and body jerk forward. I came just as thoughts of diving my tongue deep into Halley's pussy came to me. I leaned forward as my juices coated my finger and squirted into the toilet. I was so caught up in the fantasy that I never saw the door open. Halley was standing there wide eyed with her mouth hanging open.

"Uh...I have to pee really bad, Jane...so...." she said. I got up and flushed, pulling my panties up as I walked out. I wiped myself with some tissues really quick and changed my panties. I was sitting on my sisters bed when I heard her empty her bladder, wipe and flush. She washed her hands and walked out. "Hal..."

She held up her hand to stop me from saying anything as she crawled back into bed. She lay there for a minute facing away from me and then turned back to face me. "You coming?" She asked, holding the blankets up for me. I crawled in behind her and she pulled my arm over her. "You washed your hands, right?" She chuckled.

"I used sanitizer and wipes." I replied. "Hal...I just..."

"No, just no. No need to explain. You're not the only one in this bed that pets the pearl, you know. It's your choice of material that we need to discuss...later though, Sister. I'm too tired, but I love you with all of my heart, OK?" She said, yawning and pulling my arm close.

"OK," I said, she looked back and pursed her lips for a kiss. I leaned down and kissed her, and her lips were soft and warm and I wanted more. I wanted to drill my tongue down her throat and taste her. But I settled for a sweet kiss before I cuddled up behind her, spooning as I drifted off to sleep.

The kiss is important for later in the story, but the next morning we woke up and she had questions.

"First off," She said as we drove to the lake to meet up with the girls to go swimming. "That was not what I was expecting to see when I went to pee. Secondly, how long have you been wanting to diddle other pussies beside your own?"

"Hal, I'm not gay, at least I don't think that I am...I've never done anything with another woman before...the closest that I ever came to that was you walking in on me frigging off last night."

"So, what about guys? Big cocks, hanging balls?"

"I want kids some day. I want a handsome guy to sweep me off my feet, but lately I've been fantasizing about women." I said, looking down at my hand, thinking of Halley walking in on me and wishing she would have tongued my pussy and we could have made love all night. "Haven't you ever thought about it?"

"Ha, yes, Cassandra Peterson, Elvira, I would so do her, but that's just one woman in a fantasy. You want to actually eat that box lunch, and I am cool with that, babe, honestly." she said, showing me her pinky finger and bending it. "We're sisters from other misters, babe, friends forever, right?"

I hooked my finger into hers and we held pinkies as we headed to the lake.

"Friends forever, Sister." I smiled.

Over the next few weeks we made our plans for the end of summer big sleepover. Erin, Lindsey and Sharon would be there with us. Out three best friends. The five of us have been friends since the cradle it seems.

Erin is a short haired redhead with the prettiest green eyes and the sexiest little tits I have ever seen. Lindsey is a full figured sexy bitch with long blonde hair and huge tits, a round bottom that I could spend all night eating and thighs that I could fall sleep between while diving her sweet muff. Sharon is a tall sexy black girl with long hair done up in tight corn rows and beads. She makes Bo Derek look like a 5, no offense to Bo Derek, but if given a choice, I would want to lick Sharon from head to toe.

Halley is a devious bitch. Sexy and devious. She loves to make shit happen. Not bad things, mind you. Good things. But when she sets her mind to something, she gets what she wants.

The sleepover was planned. Every year we all get together at Halley's house since every year her parents go on vacation, and we have the house to ourselves provided we behave. We sat up watching movies all night while pigging out on Chinese food, pizza and sodas. At one point Halley threw in a porno movie and we all laughed at the crappy dialog and bad acting. Watching a monster sized cock plow a woman's asshole though had the girls glued to the television. Halley pulled me aside in the kitchen and took me into the basement for more sodas.

She laughed as I bent over to grab a fresh 12-pack from the basement fridge and she pressed her panty clad crotch against me and pretended to fuck me. I laughed and stood up to face her. She leaned in and kissed me and brought her hand up to my neck and pulled me into her. We kissed softly and I felt her tongue flick mine and I returned the action. I was throbbing at this point and could feel my panties growing wetter by the second. She stopped and pulled back some and looked at me.

"I need you to trust me tonight. Whatever happens, roll with it. Trust me?" She asked.

"Of course, but what are you up to?"

"Just trust me." She said and she lid her hand down the front of my panties and slipped it over my clit and squished it around before taking her hot wet finger and glossing her lips. She took my hand and slipped it into hers as she kept eye contact. Her eyes closed briefly as she slid my fingers around her clit. It was nice and big too, like the tip of my pinky, and just as wet and as on fire as mine. She pulled my hand out and brought my fingers to my lips and glossed mine with her juices. I licked my lips and got lightheaded at her taste. "There is more where that came from, Sister." she smiled.

I pulled her to me and kissed her and she didn't protest. She fell back against the refrigerator and drove her tongue down my throat as she reached behind me and slid her hands down the inside of my panties. She brought her right hand up and slid it between my thighs and fingered me until I came in a glorious orgasm in my panties. She knelt down and removed them, pulling them off my legs and as I parted my leg so she could go in, Lindsey called down from upstairs to ask if we were ready or not for the game. "Fuck!" we both hissed.

"Be right up...we had a spill we have to clean up." Halley yelled back. She stood and looked me in the eyes as she licked the soft wet crotch of my panties. I watched as her tongue collected the creamy goodness as she pushed it along the material and then leaned in and tongued my mouth again as we shared my cream. She handed me back my panties and watched, touching herself as I slipped them back on. We kissed a few more times before heading up.

Halley had us sit in a circle around the bottle that she grabbed from the kitchen and a thick deck of index cards laying face down. She smiled as she looked at all of us and then grinned. She began to lay out the rules.

"We spin to see who goes first. That person spins. When the bottle stops on or near the closest to the tip, she then draws a card. You must perform the action written on the card on that person. Is everyone clear?" She asked and everyone nodded. "OK, so now is your chance to back out because these cards are going to get down and dirty, and if you have any issues with we are going to do, please leave."

Everyone looked at each other, but no one moved. "We're all in, Babe." Sharon smiled. We all agreed.

"Just how...down and dirty are talking here?" Lindsey grinned.

Halley held two fingers to her lips and licked between them wickedly. The girls all sat up and looked at each other and me and I could sense the nervousness but the excitement in the air. "We're all sisters here, girls. What goes on tonight, goes nowhere." Halley said, holding her hand out above the bottle. "Some of us might get lucky and just have to kiss, some of us might have to throw away our inhibitions and munch a little taco. No judgment shall be passed on any sister within this circle. Clear?"

"Clear!" We all said, joining hands with Halley.

Halley reached up and gave the bottle a spin. It landed on Sharon. Sharon took a deep breath, exhaled and spun the bottle and watched as it spun around and landed on Lindsey. Sharon drew a card and looked at it. She smiled.

"As sisters go, we will never diss, give your girl a sloppy kiss." Sharon read and looked over at Lindsey. Lindsey batted her eyes and Sharon and the two leaned together since they were sitting side by side and kissed each other full on the lips for several seconds. It was a pretty damn hot kiss too. Lindsey was wearing a flimsy bikini strap tank that did little to hide her enormous tits and Sharon was wearing a hot pink set of panties and a silk night shirt. Both looked good and were really into the kiss.

When they parted, Halley motioned for Lindsey to spin next since the bottle landed on her. I watched as Sharon licked her lips with a smile. I was throbbing. Not only was I about to receive head from my best friend, but she gave my my first finger fuck to orgasm and let me taste her. Now, we were all sitting around getting pretty freaky with each other.

Lindsey reached up and spun the bottle. We watched as it spun around and then land on herself. She looked at Halley, and Halley had her draw a card. "What ever it says, if you can physically perform the action, you must. If you cannot, you must draw another card or spin again."

Lindsey drew a card and looked at it. She contemplated it for a second and nodded.

"Open her shirt and do your best, grab some titty and lick that breast." She laughed, reaching down and pulling off her top to reveal her large 44DD size breasts. Her tits looked fantastic and her nipples were already hardening as she scooted up and lifted one big breast to her mouth and sucked on a nipple. She let out a soft moan and I couldn't help but look down to see the wet spot now forming on the front of her baby blue panties. She let that breast go and did the same to the other before sitting back down and laughing with the rest of us. Erin's eyes were glued to Lindsey's huge breasts She looked at her own perky ones and punched Lindsey playfully in her arm.

"So that's where all the extra titty went to, dammit!" She laughed, and we all started laughing. Lindsey leaned over and kissed Erin on the cheek. Lindsey never put her top back on, and I was thrilled by that. I am truly, madly and deeply in love with Halley, but all of these girls have made my masturbatory fantasies at one point or another.

Lindsey spun the bottle again to see who goes next. It landed on Halley. Halley smiled and spun. It went around several times until it landed on me. She winked at me and drew a card. She smiled, her eyes wide and she fanned herself with it before reading.

"As sisters go, our love is dear, bend her over and lick her rear." Halley read, looking at me.

"I'm going to give you and out on that one, Hal." I said, knowing she wouldn't accept it.

"No, I can do this. We're sisters from other misters, remember?"

"Yeah...but I'm kind of aroused right now..." I said.

"Um..yeah, so are we all." Sharon laughed.

Halley crawled over and guided me to the sofa and had me bend over. She reached up and pulled my wet panties down and exposed my everything to the others. I was wet and creamy too.

"Oh shit that's wet, girl." Sharon laughed, leaning in.

"Hell that looks like mine feels right now." Erin smiled. I blushed but my clit was throbbing as Halley reached up and dove in tongue first. Her hot wet tongue found my tiny pink asshole right away and licked it like a popsicle. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not. I know that I was clean at least. I was enjoying it for sure, and the orgasm that erupted inside me told everyone else that I had enjoyed it too.

"OK, everyone come get some so my girl here is not embarrassed when I let her up."

My eyes widened as I felt tongue after tongue lick my asshole. I was moaning steadily and felt hands on my ass and tongues on my asshole. Halley was last again and licked my pussy with a long tongue drag that had me feeling heavenly as she pulled my panties off and put them around her neck. She leaned in and kissed me. "I'm keeping these as a souvenir of my first rim job and taste of pussy." I just nodded and smiled, slowly easing myself back down to my spot. I looked at the others and they all smiled. I smiled and blew them all kisses.

I caught my breath before reaching up and spinning the bottle. It landed on Halley much to my surprise. I reached up and picked up a card. Halley stopped me, and took the card. She tossed it aside and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. Her tongue found mine again and I melted into her as she sucked my tongue and pulled my shirt up and found my nipples. She broke the kiss and stood, taking me by the hand and leading me towards the bedroom. She stopped and turned to the girls. "Ladies, it's a free for all."

The girls all stood and got naked. I watched as Erin, Lindsey and Sharon started kissing and fondling each other.

Halley brought me to her room and lay me back on the bed. "Ever since that night I caught you fingering your sweet pussy and we kissed I haven't been able to think of anyone but you when I masturbate. I need you, Jane, all to myself and then we can go on a pussy buffet downstairs, but I need you." She undressed and smiled at me. Her dark little bush glistened in the light. I smiled and held my hands out to her.

She crawled up and parted my thighs as she moved up between them and kissed me. Her tits pressed up against mine as we kissed. She moaned as my fingers found her clit quickly and I fingered her. She was sopping wet and dripping warm juices over my fingers and hand. She humped her pussy back and forth over my hand as our tongues did the tango in our mouths. "Make me cum, baby, make me cum." she whispered, moaning as my fingers pumped faster inside her and over her engorged clit.

"Finger yourself for me, Halley," I said guiding her up and over me. She looked down at my face as she leaned back and started to finger her clit with two fingers and I started to finger my own. Halley slid two fingers inside her pussy and I can taste her hot juices as they dripped like honey down onto my lips. I was lapping up drop after drop as it fell down into my mouth. She rocked and jerked as her orgasm shook through her body and she cried out and came, sending a flow of hot cream into my mouth, onto my lips and cheeks. She continued to finger herself until she crawled back over me and licked my face clean. We laughed and kissed.

I did the same for her, only she knelt on the floor and I sat on the edge of the bed and I held her hair as I fingered myself only inches from her face. Every now and then I fed her my fingers as I scooped up dripping cream. When I was about to cum I slid further out and pulled her to me. She opened her mouth and I came, crying out as she licked and licked and lapped up everything she could until I collapsed back on the bed. She got up and continued to kiss and lick me gently for a few as I rode the final wave of my orgasm.

I licked and sucked Halley to her first lesbian orgasm while fingering her tight little asshole, much to her surprise that is, but it soon became clear it was a part of all future sessions between us.

When we were both satisfied, we held hands as we returned downstairs. Sharon was fingering her self as she watched Erin and Lindsey lick each other's pussies in a hot 69. We sat on either side of Sharon and took turns kissing her and fingering her bright pink pussy.

The five of us ladies spent the night enjoying each other's bodies until one by one we drifted off to sleep. Halley and I were the last two up. We kissed for the longest time before crawling in between the others and falling asleep.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers
12