Spin The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled onto her back, just as Hugh, her husband came through the door. I panicked momentarily, until I saw that he too was wearing old lady underpants - red cotton with a lace trim, and a broad smile.

He joined Vera and I on the bed, and started kissing me and massaging my ass. He was ridiculously strong and rugged for his age, stronger than me. When he offered me his cock I couldn't refuse. Nor did I want to, it much bigger than mine. A huge dollop of his pre-cum erupted onto my tongue. I slurped it down savouring every drop like it was a yummy yoghurt. More followed, he was full of the creamy goodness.

I don't know who I fancied more, Hugh or his hot sexy old lady. They were amazing. And Hugh looked like a fucking tart in those huge red panties.

I grabbed his ass firmly as his excitement grew. He was close, really close. His cock was bulging, With Vera filming us both he exploded into my mouth, pumping wave after wave of his mighty cum into my mouth.

He turned over and offered me his big fat ass. The ass in the big red lady knickers - cotton and lace, and irresistible. My little cock caused him no pain, but being in his ass made me a crossdressing sissy faggot for life.

Tragically, Hugh died that night, and Vera of a broken heart a few weeks later.

It took me years to recover, but when I met Carla I thought I'd put all that crossdressing and bicurious leanings to bed. Now, as I stood in the shower shaving my cock, balls, legs, chest hair and armpits, and getting turned on doing so, I realised it had never really gone away.

I slipped into Carla's white lace panties and gasped for breath. The feeling I'd missed for so long returned instantly. Why on earth had I denied my self such incredible pleasure? Guys like me, with little cocks could never satisfy their hot wives. We're all just secret sissies longing, like our naughty gorgeous wives, for big fat cocks.

I vowed there and then I'd never return to pretending to be straight. I wanted Carla to turn me fully gay. It was not just a desire, but a desperate need. A yearning, a hunger, to be a crossdressing sissy faggot. Wearing those cotton and lace panties helped me to remember instantly how good wearing women's underwear made me feel. How I missed Vera and Hugh, I thought wistfully.

I slid on a pair of Carla's black gossamer thin stockings, attaching them to a ruby red suspender belt. My cock stiffened again. The fabric felt sensational on my freshly shaven legs. I was born for this, I thought. All those years of stupidly denying it. What a waste. Now all I wanted was cock, lots of lovely, yummy cocks.

I was never like the boys at school, I always wanted to be a sexy girl. A sexy woman, a slut really, that got her ass pounded by a big fat cock every night.

Aged nineteen my mentor at university took me back to his house one night and fucked my ass. I knew he was gay and I knew he wanted me. and I wanted him. My only regret was that he wasn't, like Hugh, a crossdresser, but that feeling of a cock in my ass and the pleasure it gave me was fucking amazing.

Now, I was about to experience it all again for the first time in decades.

I applied some of Carla's luminous pink lip-gloss and lay on our bed. Ten minutes later I heard the key tun in the door and a plethora of voices giggling as the people they belonged to made their way upstairs. Carla came into the bedroom first holding James's hand, followed by James's friend, Nathan, about my age and dressed, I was delighted to see in a sexy French maid's costume. Next came eight other hunks between the ages of thirty and forty five.

Carla squealed with delight when she saw me on the bed dressed in her white lace panties, black stockings and suspender belt.

"I knew it, Dan. I fucking knew you were a sissy faggot."

She climbed on the bed. Sat over me and, moving the gusset aside on her panties and said: "Open wide!"

A torrent of cum swept out of her pussy. I gobbled it all up like a man that's just found water in the desert.

"Well done gay boy," James said. "Glad you like my cum."

"I love it James and I'm hungry for more!" I exclaimed to the delight of everyone.

"You ARE so fucking gay hubby," Carla said. "And I fucking love it. From now on you'll learn to love a hard cock in your sissy ass and a load of cum in your mouth, And you'll wear a pair of my panties everyday and tell all my friends that you're a sissy faggot."

The rest of the evening was so fucking memorable. Watching Carla get fucked repeatedly in her pussy, mouth and ass by James and his gang of hunks was pure pleasure. And pure pleasure was what was written on my naughty wife's face. We shared cum kisses, I ate numerous cream pies from her pussy and her ass. And then, finally I got a big fat cock in my ass again.

Nathan's purple stockings rubbed against mine as he gently moved my panties aside and slid slowly into me. His swollen cock filled my ass until I thought I couldn't take any more. There was a huge plopping sound as the pain became almost too much for me - it sounded like a coconut splitting into. But immediately after that pain turned to intense pleasure and Nathan started humping me, slowly at first but accelerating like a Formula 1 racing driver as his excitement increased.

I watched, more aroused than I'd ever been in my life, as James fucked Carla again in front of me - the two of them lost in lust, Carla overcome with delight as she watched me, her sissy husband, get fucked by a fellow sissy faggot.

I turned my head to kiss Nathan sticking my tongue in his mouth as he neared oblivion. This was all it took for him to reach the finish line. He screamed obscenities as he broke the tape, as did Carla climaxing again as James expertly found all her erogenous zones.

I felt Nathan's cum filling me up and overflowing like a burst water main. It was tremendously perverted and erotic and thrilling.

Then it was my turn. Nathan offered me his big fat ass. It strangely reminded me of Vera's and I gasped with pleasure at the sexy memory of fucking that sassy old lady. But nothing compared to fucking Nathan. Nothing.

From the moment I put my cock in his ass I knew I'd never want pussy again. I sang out like some camp celebrity as I came in that sexy ass a few minutes later - experiencing the best orgasm I'd ever had: "I'm gay, Carla. You turned me gay. And I fucking love it. And I love big cocks."

Now, nearly sixty, i sit here on a Monday night typing this with my hot sexy wife asleep beside me. We're both wearing pink panties. My cock is caged. There's not a hair on my body as I've just shaved all my pubic hair (again) something I do every few days now. It makes me feel so fucking gay being hairless, I love it.

I'm only allowed to be uncaged when the other sissy faggots come round to play with me on a Friday night. We play dress up with Carla's sexiest lingerie, make-up, and cocktail dresses and then suck each other's cocks and fuck each other all night.

Recently Carla has insisted I go out in a pair of her panties. Last week it was to the hairdressers. Ella has been my hairdresser for ten years. She has no idea Carla has turned me gay. Nor how much I love wearing my wife's panties. But last week when she was washing my hair she dropped a clip down the back of my shirt. I leaned forward so she could recover it, momentarily forgetting I was wearing a pair of Carla's sexiest black panties.

"Oh my," Ella said. "You look so hot sissy boy."

What happened next is another story.

12