Spin the Bottle Bk. 01

Story Info
A young lad fought for his place in the world.
7.3k words
3.96
4.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ young lust turned to love overnight.

Spin the bottle or truth and dare. Book 1

My German granny told me once about a game where you spin the bottle or (Flaschendrehen in German) on the floor and who it points to; you took the girl in the closet, and you did something called Spoonin. So I looked it up; it's called kissing in today's world of 2018. Mom told me about that game they played with spin the bottle, but the spinner could tell the 'spinee' to do a truth or a dare a lot more than kissing, but it could be just kissing.

The party was Saturday night since being back in public school in the States again six months after five years of homeschooling in Germany. It was a keg party for the seniors; it was at someone's house whose parent's were out of town. I bet good money that I was only asked to come to be the brunt of jokes and lots of pranks. I did not look like the school kids; they all looked and acted so young.

My Mom pulled me out of public school in Texas near Waco because I was hazed and bullied at school to the point of having both my arms broken, but that's a long story from hell that we are not talking about tonight. My Dad died seven years earlier in a car wreck with an eighteen-wheeler. That lawsuit left enough money for Mom not to have to work. That was seven years ago now. I'm two years older than my class, but if life was fair and I was still in Germany, I would be in my first year in college now. Or I could take my GED here, but the school board refuses to let me take it. So I would be in my first year of college and not have to deal with children. I had never felt so alone or out of place.

I'm a throwback, the runt of the litter. I was born thirty days to early with a cleft pallet and Hypospadias, its two pee holes. Only one works; it sounds weirder than it looks. My grades are a mix of me being a little smart and my Mom pushing my learning into overdrive five years of learning eight hours a day without the distractions of girls or school. I went all year long, but no bullies worked for me. Mom made me learn to dance for balance and it helped in socializing. I had to play rugby or soccer and take fighting classes from Tie Chi to MMA and boxing because boxing teaches you how to measure yourself and your opponent.

You have minutes to learn or hurt my, Mom; let me get a tattoo if I mastered or belted in a fighting style. I put my tat's under my clothes except for my 'Mom has my heart in heaven'.

It's on my bicep; you can see it when I wearing a tee. We had a mixed learning schedule during those five years some days, we went to college, and my Mom and I audited the classes. Often the professor would see my hot Mom, and then between classes, I asked questions to fill in the picture of the idea of the class. Then, Mom would test me a week later with a pop quiz.

We went to a bakery, and I had to identify the name of what was in it, and it was a great-tasting chemistry class. Mom did another lesson on treating people; we went to a retirement home and did whatever was needed. She taught me how to read people and sent me to people to learn how to fight and kiss an odd mix, but being well-rounded was better than knowing only one thing.

Now all that is behind me now; being back in the states for six months. I am amazed that most of the guys and girls here are caught up in the next new thing; they never get any confidence in anything they do by trying only one thing.

South Texas football is essential, but it's played chiefly by poorly led players; some have skills, and some need to improve. One of my martial art teachers could coach them better. They learn not what they need for now but what will last them forever. I stood six foot two with blue eyes and medium-length reddish brown hair that goes lightly blond in the sun. Often my hair is dyed colors or spiked with hair product. I usually have a five o'clock shadow cause I need to shave everyday but don't. I have been shaving for a year now. I have one pierced ear. I wear my Moms diamond stud earring; she let me wear it when I turned sixteen. I had to ace my test, and I did.

My weight was one hundred and eighty pounds, and my fitness was outstanding. The joke of a coach trying to get me to play football, no thanks. The girls all giggled when I showed up at the party in nice boots, a sexy shirt, nice slacks, with a clean shave. I smelled nice; it was a gift from my Aunt. My hair was spiked and dyed colors; my Aunt did my hair it looked sharp.

I was in a mixed mood hoping for a fight with a guy or a kiss with a hot girl either one might make my lonely night easier. But I needed to give my Aunt space to be her; it was her date night.

I saw one of the girls who asked me to the party; she came over says. "Hello, weird hair, your hair, no one wears it like that." You gave me an open beer and walked off.

I thanked you as she left and put the drink down, seeing something bubble in the bottom of the beer, or it was just the beer. I found an unopened bottle of better beer, and I unscrewed the beer and took a drink. My Mom let me drink beer since I was sixteen, but you only drink unopen beverages at a party if you know the person well. Mom taught me this in Sex Education Class.

I see the girls over in the corner giggling. It was about me. I was not taking any bets on what would happen next. Then the hot girls started playing rock paper scissors, and the Girl who asked me she had lost approached me and started talking to me. She was tall, six foot; her youth still showed a touch of baby fat in your face, but the rest, one hundred and thirty pounds, almost an hourglass figure of 38C- 36- 35, was outstanding. Your red hair and green eyes would kill an ordinary man, but my Mom was a redhead with green eyes, so it reminds me a little of her.

I knew she had lost the bet, but we talked for half an hour, it was fun. I could read her; she was in on the joke, but her heart was not. Finally, after a few minutes, she finally laughed and touched my arm near my wrist. Occasionally, I sensed you wanted to touch me to see if I had muscles.

I glanced but did not see the girls, I say. "I'm Dan. I don't know what your game was, but it won't be a game I don't play because I don't need to. Are your girls watching?"

You look around and nod no and say. "I'm Ginger." I take your hand so soft and warm, place it on my bicep, and say. "My legs are twice that squeeze my arm, Ginger."

You did, and I made a fist; it popped your hand off me. Your eyes got wide and say. "We were going to play truth or dare and kiss you, and your bad at it like all nerds and make fun of... Shit, your not a nerd, are you?"

You held your hand over your mouth as I took your other hand and kissed it; my lips and tongue tip played on your skin near your knuckles. You moaned, and goosebumps covered you. We talked about many things after that. My beer was done, and riding my Honda motorcycle over, I would not have another. Ginger sipped hers; at that rate, her beer would still be left in the morning. Finally, someone called out, let's play Truth or Dare, and a beer bottle was placed in the center of the room on a plate on the floor, and someone spun it.

Ginger says. "No, please, no, let's not. Don't go, please."

I stood and helped you up, and I say. "Trust me I expect this to be the greatest night of my life. Your part of it now, are you not?"

Your face still said no, please. So we sat in a circle on the floor, and the first person did truth. Have you ever gone all the way?

She says. "No."

Her name was Lisa; she was shorter than Ginger at five foot nine, weighed one hundred and forty pounds, maybe with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and small breasts 34C- 30- 34, and she says. "My answer was no; she had not wanted to; being badly groped as you were being kissed was a mood killer."

The next was a guy, and they made him take some of his clothes off; he had a nice six-pack he worked out, but he seemed nice. Then, finally, it stopped on one of the girls who played rock paper scissors with Lisa and Ginger. Her name was Ann. She was taller than me by an inch at six foot three and weighed maybe one hundred and fifty. Her shape was that of a pear 35d- 32- 38; her brown hair was cut short with bangs, and her black eyes were scary as she looked inside you. She was dangerous, maybe in a goth way, and she says. "I dared Ginger to kiss the guy with the spiky hair."

Ginger turned to me. I hear a voice in the background laughing when they say it. "Bet the virgins did not even kiss a girl, much less know-how."

I turned to Ginger and laughed out loud, and say. "I'm brave enough to say I'm still a virgin, and no, I have not kissed a girl before. They all been women, not children."

I hold Ginger's face in my two fingers, tilting her head to kiss. I asked. "Are you a woman Ginger? May I kiss you, dear; your lips look so soft; I love your eyes."

I lean near you, stopping close, our eyes still open. A pleading yes was in your eyes, not waiting for your answer and leaning till I touched you. I smell you; no clue what it was called that your wearing. You inhale you catch a whiff of my cologne. As our lips touch, yours are hot; mine may feel cold, maybe the beer.

I turn my head just a bit to change the angle at which our lips touch. I move my lips to one side to take your lip in mine. Biting it softly, my tongue wets your lips. I turn my head back and suck your lip gently. I touch the back of your head, and my fingers go through your hair, stroking your hair. Someone calls time, and someone moans, another gasps, but we are not stopping. We moved a little faster, lips open and tongues meeting for the first time.

We fuck in your mouth with our tongues. My hand is stroking your arm and shoulder. I put wet kisses up and down your neck from shoulder to ear. Finally, I pull back and blow on your neck softly. You explode in goosebumps and moan. We both heard cries from every girl there. Ginger leans her head against mine; her face, neck, and chest are flushed red, trying to catch up breathing.

Ginger moves to my ear and whispers. "Take me to the closet and make me come. Please fuck, you made me so fucking wet. You're not the joke I thought you were damn Sir; you got game."

We got off the floor and went to the closet; we kissed, and my hands stroked you, held your back, your front pressed tight against me. Your body's heat was a turn-on. I feel your need; your body movies against me; it feels like hunger.

I say. "You asked me to make you come. May I touch you, sexy?"

You moaned into my mouth, a yes, you did not want to stop kissing. My hand teased the back of your neck, squeezing and massaging your neck, but I moved your face as we kissed. I kissed your neck as my nails found your soft skin under your blouse. My nails dragged down your back as far as I could go. Again, you moaned in my mouth in heat. My hand slips under your short dress. Your thong barely covers your pussy. It's wet, dripping down your hot leg.

I slide my hands near your breast as I push them up and open your bra one-handed it's a front hook. Your breasts are full and soft. Your nipples are hot and hard I put my fingers in your mouth you get my fingers wet. Then your nipples got abused most nicely. My finger slip in and stops at your hymen, but I tease your pussy lips in circles and push around your mound, teasing all of your clit, teasing your nub as my fingers get wet with your juices.

Slow circles and adding a second finger, I lift your blouse; as I suck your nipples, your moans get louder, you tremble, and you hold onto me as you come. I did not stop but kept it up since my mouth teased your nipples. I wet my hand with your juices, and a finger teases your rosebud. You move and come again. I slide my finger in your ass. One hand is fucking your ass, and the other hand has your clit fucking your pussy. Watching porn films as a how-to was a big plus, but my Mom helped even more by teaching me about women and sex in theory, not by hand.

I put a hickey on you just under your blouse on your neck. I suck your pulse points, and my sucking pulses to your rapidly increasing heart rate. Your sweat taste so sweet. You scream at the top of your voice, and you blow cum with pee. You wet my pants and your dress.

I have to hold you up, pull your blouse down, and you cannot stand. So I pick you up in my arms, and I go out.

I asked her friend Lisa. "Hey, where can we take her? She needs a few to come back to earth."

Lisa leads us to a small bedroom. I go and get a wash cloth and clean Ginger up. I started to clean up the mess, and Lisa stopped me.

I say. "Hello, how do you think she got this way? Her dress and my pants need washing."

We took off Ginger's things using a blanket to cover her. She was back with us, and Lisa told me where there were sweatpants I could wear. As Lisa went and stared a load, my underpants were soaked, if you could say, I was wet to precum and the fact I came in my pants. So wearing borrowed sweatpants I returned to Ginger napping as Lisa was undressed under the covers waiting. Lisa kissed me, which led to more kissing, and Lisa took my things off and started sucking me. I exploded in Lisa's hot sexy mouth. I kissed and fought in your mouth for my cum. You moaned nonstop. It was sexy; it was hot. I teased your nipples, and you climbed on my face. Your pussy smells divine. I chewed your lips, my nose pressed against your hot, swollen clit. You held my head in place as you started to fuck my face coming as you pleased.

You screamed, and your friend Ann came in and says. "Lisa, I thought you said he was a nerd, and it would be fun teasing him."

Ginger says. "Just fucking kiss him; no nerd on earth kisses like this."

I was let up with a bulge in my sweatpants then suddenly my pants are around my ankles and I needed help, but I wiped my face as Ann kissed me. I kissed back, but I let my fingers tease her back. My kisses found your neck already red, but your breath was getting ragged.

I asked. "Are you close dear? You what my hand in your ass, baby playing with your wet pussy?"

You stood up striped, and you sat on my face as Lisa put a condom on my cock and mounted me. I felt like I was in heaven. I hoped they locked the door. I don't know how I could do another woman. I was trying hard to keep up now as it is.

I had one hand each for the ladies. Ann came first, hard and loud. You fell off my face or so I thought, but you were pushed. You looked almost catatonic. Lisa was close fucking my cock. My face was not lonely as Ginger took Ann's place. I tasted my second pussy of the night as you could not sit still. You were very tender down there, but being gentle was the trick. You came just as Lisa came. I have not come after a hard cum, it takes a long time for me to come again.

Ginger pushed you off my cock, and you changed the condom. You mounted me and began ridding me. I see red and a touch of blood coming from you. Ginger made no sound or painful face, but you came as Lisa and Ann teased you. You came. I was close but held off by gripping my cock extra tight, and I saw Ann mount me and hold herself up. It was too much for her; I was just too big. I pulled my legs up and took your weight on my cock off you with my strong arms.

I say. "Rub your clit and nipples, sexy don't worry about moving till it feels good. I'm not here to hurt you."

You sighed then moaned as your clit was rubbed your dripping a little blood down the side of my hard cock on the condom.

I say. "Your almost a woman, dear move when you're ready."

You slide down again your face shows full. You start to move and place your finger on my mouth, keeping me from speaking. I suck on your finger. It tasted of the girls and me; it was hard to pick a taste. You rocked harder, your two friends' eyes lidded, almost useless, but they helped you move on me. I felt Ann come, and I needed more to come. I flipped you around on your knees and started maybe being a little too hard for you. Lisa pushed Ann to the side, added lube to her asshole, and spread her ass. As I entered into my first ass, sliding in too tight for words, we pounded each other my hand slipped around you and found your clit as my other hand found your breast. I was moving fast, and you came and squeezed me beyond belief. We came together, and I fell on the bed. Ann puts on my sweats I was wearing. You run to the washer putting the things in the dryer. We four took a shower in the bathroom of the room. The stall was quite large. It was fun touching and being touched. I put my sweats on and got us sodas and snacks. I stepped back to the room, and damn, seeing three beauties on the bed, I closed the door and went to lock it; it did not lock.

I went out thirty minutes later and picked up the dry clothes. We dressed with four sets of eyes, watching everything we once were. No longer, teenagers, the world looks different in the first steps of being grownups. We sat at a table outside, getting the night air as their three ex-boyfriends came over and took exception to my stealing what was already lost. They were just boys.

Ginger says. "Don't you dare get out of that chair; they just want to fight."

One went to sucker punch me without warning. I blocked it without getting out of my chair. I slid further away from the table of my new friends still in the chair. I returned his hit with my own he did not get up off the ground; he was out cold. Another went to lay hands on me. I stopped his fist with my hand. I turned his hand sideways and had his neck in my hand. He did not care about this and asked his friends for help. The guy tried to help, but my foot stopped him with a sidekick. He went down, knocking his friend down with him; all four were ready for it to be over. Their soon-to-be new girlfriends helped them up; at least they had the sense to quit while they were ahead. We four say our good night kisses all around; we said good night to the host and traded kisses again, not wanting this feeling to end.

I sat on my Honda CB750, started it, and Ginger hopped on the back, and you say. "Dan, please take me home, sexy."

You pointed our way home; it was a sexy ride with an angel in my backseat. I stopped before Ginger's; we kissed for about twenty minutes until the house lights came on.

I asked. "Are you late getting home, dear I'm happy to talk to your dad; that fight I had with your ex-boyfriends made us late."

Ginger puts her hand over her mouth and grasps, laughing and says. "Wait you want met meet my folks at midnight?"

I say. "I'm happy to do it now; they can be mad at me rather than you. Oh, you can tell them I meet them before our first date if that's OK with you?"

I watched an angel float up the sidewalk, a Dad in PJs, and a house robe with flip-flops. He walked out, induced himself, and I stood proud and said my name as my Mother wanted. I'm Danny Allan Bogart, as my Mother taught me; please call me Dan. It hurts too much being called Danny; my Mom called me that then she died of cancer. I'm Sorry we were late, Sir."

He stopped me and says. "Answer me one thing, son; you do drugs? Is she happy because she is high, or did you make her that happy without drugs?"

I reach for the tool kit mounted to the backrest. I pull out a butterfly knife, take a spike from my head that came out of my hair, cut it off, and put it in a baggie for my insurance. Next, I pull out of my wallet a business card for my Aunt's hair salon.

I say. "Test my hair if you like; you might find pot it's been since my birthday six months ago. My Aunt is my Moms Sister. She will answer any question you may have; good night, Sir."

As I waved to them at the window, I say. "Your wife, Sir?"

The Dad says. "Yes, Becky, I'm Bob. I think I'll let my wife take you on."

12