Spin the Bottle Bk. 03

Story Info
A young man earns the world with love.
6.2k words
4.68
2.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Spin the bottle or truth and dare. Book 3

I kissed you as an answer and drove you over to the taco truck across the street from the school. I've never stopped. I thought it was just fast food; it was great. We had a few. I was picking up a belly; I might have to find a gym, spar for cash, and I'm getting light cash-wise."

We kissed, and I rode over to the office of my therapist. It was a good two hours well spent. I gave her the info on how to find the court case, and we discussed meeting next month.

I drove to a gym for MMA. I went in and walked into the front counter, introduced myself, and say. "If you needed someone to spare against them. I can push them, but only for cash; you need me to sign papers?"

I pull out my gym card from Berlin. They see the gym listed, and the manager says. "Show me but don't hurt yourself; you look too skinny."

I took my sweats off, wearing a tee and my good boxers. Skinny was not the right word. I say. "May I have twenty to warm up, please?"

I go through the moves and warm up on the heavy bag. It's close to twenty. I put a helmet on and a mouthpiece in. I am given a paper to sign and led into a ring, and a big guy stands there. I bow and present my gloves to him. He taps back. Someone calls time. He came at me but did not get near. We grappled. He could not get me off my feet. I flipped him and pined him in under a minute. I helped him up and showed him how to feel his center better.

I say. "Time, please."

We touched gloves, and it was on my kicks; it stunned him, but he kept his center. I flipped backward, hit him with an uppercut, and it rocked him back. I worked on him. He was blocking fair. Maybe half were getting in, but he was not returning blows. If he blocked, I stopped. I showed him how to read a punch coming in and move to lessen the impact, keep his center, and return the energy. I say. "Time, please, again."

We touched gloves and went at it; time was called. We were well-matched, but I'm only doing this to make money; I don't have to hurt them or win. We fought for three rounds. Finally, we both stopped and embraced, shaking hands. I'm worth my money. I go to speak to the gym manager. He looks at me, hands me two hundred bucks, and says. "Son, why are you not fighting for cash? You could go places with your skills. You could have crushed him."

I answered. "I was abused by a cult that kidnapped me, but my Mom saved me. She sent me to people who taught me how to fight many people. I healed, but my Mom saw me in a match. I had not learned Aikido yet; I had not mastered my anger. So my Mom made me pledge never to fight unless forced to, and learning how to fight it's to keep me or others safe. It's complicated, but I promised my Mom on her death bed I would not fight. But sparing is training. Having belts was, at one time, my only hobby. Now my hobby is life. I'm warmed up, Sir. I can go two or three guys in a day before I'm not sharp.

The Gym manager says. "How are you at strait boxing,"

I leave the room, take my shirt off, tie my gloves on, jump in the ring, touch my gloves, and put a mouthpiece in. I say. "Names Dan, give me your best, or I'll tag the fuck out of you."

The other guy took exception to my saying that the bell rang and a flurry of punches came at me; I blocked and returned force for a punch. My blocks were better, and I knocked him down on a combo. He got up, took his mouthpiece out, and says. "James' name is James; Damn, you look like a kid. You are good. Keep pushing me twelve fights. You're the first to knock me down. Got another in you, son, or was that lucky?"

We went ten rounds showing him I was indeed lucky, but I was five years in training, giving me skill. I knocked him back, took his hits, and showed him the balance of the punch and how my power came from my center. In the last two rounds, we pushed past a wall. The place was quiet. We had the gym watching us. Round ten was over. I was showing wear and tear, breathing hard. The helmet had sweat running down me. I was wet down to my socks. I was handed a few hundred bucks, and James says. "Next week, Dan, why don't you box?"

The gym manager tosses me a towel and a shirt with the gym's name on it and says. "Come by any time, Dan. I have work for you."

He led the boxer away and was telling him my tale. As I drank water, I could feel eyes on me on my back. But it's a gym. I see a guy with bad scars lifting weights. I spot him, and I cool down with light weights. I went and showered and went home and called Ginger. We talked for an hour by facrtime, working on history. You said Mom was calling for dinner we said good night.

I cracked the books, did three weeks' worth of work in all my classes, and loaded it on a flash drive ready to be printed. Then, finally, my Aunt came home, man. I love her hugs. We started dinner together. We spoke in one of four languages. My Aunt wanted to speak this way as it kept our skills up.

You asked. "How was school?"

I say. "Horrible the only bright point of my day is sitting with Ginger at lunch. None of the school bullies are willing to play with me anymore. They bore me, but I have a list of ten names that need correcting including a teacher. Most are just grabbing tits and ass or hitting women. We have eyes watching their every move taping them. Two are on tape now. I'm not sure how to get justice. I can't just beat them up, thanks to my Mom. I'm not sure what to do?"

My Aunt Diana had a great answer and says. "You know men sit on the school board and have power at the school. Susan's complaint was a non-starter. It was boys will be boys. We tried to get it in writing, but the suits said no. Get the shits on tape saying that, put the ten on stage, and hold student court. You can scare them to get them there. Then send the footage to the news station."

The month flew by. I was making a grand or more a week at the gym, but It was Halloween, and I did not understand this dress-up and going to the same house for the same party thing. We were at lunch talking about what to wear. Finally, I was forced into a costume to match my girl's frozen blue and white frost.

I say. "Not to be mean, another shallow party sounds great. My first in the States party was life-changing, but life is more than booze and truth or dare. What if we went to the kid's cancer ward and we could make them laugh? I remember smiling at the hospital as some kids cheered us up."

I dressed as Hans from Frozen, which will teach me to open my mouth around my baby. Then, Ginger in that blue and white frost ball gown, we walked into the hospital. A man told us no way not going to happen.

I saw a doctor looking tired from a bad day. I walked up to the doctor and say. "I spent three months in a hospital bed as a kid. The only laugh I had was by some fools dressed in clown suits; I'm happy to play the fool. If it brings one laugh, it's worth it."

We six were led back to the cancer ward. I played the fool, tripping and doing displays of strength. I saw my angel in blue I swept her up in my arms and danced to the music we brought. In another bed, a little girl hooked up to hoses began to sing, her voice clear and pure. Ginger flew to her side, and they sang a duet.

I felt my look pushed away from watching Ginger; I saw people going in and out of a room down the hall, looking sad and final. I walked past the doctor, who let us in. As I walked past, he took my arm and smiled with tears. I looked down the hall, and I had to go. I stood at the doorway, the family crying, the baby on the bed, looking like an angel.

In a voice so low it was hard to hear, I say. "So you were so full of life. I will witness this girl's death had I been here days ago. I could have acted as a clown or fool. Ever she needed, I would have hung from the ceiling to make her smile. Instead, I have nothing but a smile or a memory of her. It's my loss; what were her favorite things?"

A woman got up. She was old and tired, her eyes full of tears. She came over and held my arm. She started talking about her grand-baby the stories came out like a warm rain after that. I glance, and the medical staff are at the door. The stories lasted for forty minutes. I stood there and listened, holding space for the little angel.

I see my friends outside there crying too. We walked out of the room, and the burn unit nurse looked like a Mom and asked if we could come by another day. But, unfortunately, it's too late for them today.

We looked at each other, Ginger says. "My man's name is Dan; I'm Ginger, I'm his; he is doing community service; his mom made him do it; we will be here; just say when."

Afterwards I took us to an upscale restaurant, and we were seated, I say. "The last five weeks at the gym have been good ones. Dinner is on me."

We made quite a sight but were treated like kings and queens. Ginger says. "We have a lot to be thankful for, but we have a surprise for Jason tonight."

I passed an envelope to Jason, I say. "There is the money for your first printing, I earned it sparing I get paid to work out, but we got you, brother. The world needs to see this."

Doing the hospital became a monthly thing for us. We got our friends to do it with us; we did eight hospitals. We were doing a burn ward at the Shriner's hospital. Unlike the others hospital, you could see what was wrong. We were given a tour, and I saw a kid in a wheelchair, about ten or eleven, with scars. His chest looked like my back. I split off from the crew. As they started to sing, the kid turned and left for his room. A nurse pushed him to the room. I step into the room, and I say. "Please excuse me; please close the door, nurse. I like to show this man we are like brothers; this is not the end, nor does it define us."

I took my shirt off, facing the boy. The nurse grasped. I turned for the boy to see he rolled forward and says. "Why the tattoos on the scars? Some look like the scar is of a metal or an award."

I laugh and say. "They are my awards for getting a belt in a fighting skill. I have to say it hurt as bad getting the tattoo as it did getting the scar. It became my way of showing the world you knocked me down, but I did not stay down. My Mom pushed me. I hated her for it at the time, but it worked. My world is better. Now I love her more daily, even if she's gone."

A couple came into the room, and the nurse says. "This young man was showing his scars to your son. They make a matched set they could be brothers." As you help me with my shirt.

The Mom says. "What, and you let him do it?"

The kid was named Sam, he says. "Mom, he showed me my future if I worked hard. I want to learn to fight; Mom, did you look at him, and Mom, look at his back? Mine was a house fire. It looks like someone did his."

His Mom looked, and it changed her whole world. The nurse helped me with my shirt again, and Mom looked at me and says. "How did your Mom manage this? It looks like hell was involved?"

I smiled and say. "My Mom was my angel, but it was hell. If your son wishes to learn to fight, I'm at this gym four days a week. But, trust me, my other angel is here." I handed out a card from the gym as Ginger came in.

Ginger says. "There you are; you found a brother? Show me your scars, young man. To my Dan, they are his red badge of courage."

Sam pulled his robe open, and it showed us his Mom saw a change. She saw hope. I stepped outside. I took a deep breath, and the Mom came out and hugged me. Ginger is looking at me with such love. Thanksgiving is a few days away.

Ginger insisted on seeing my room. So after cutting loose from school for the day, Ginger and I drove up to the house as it was a Monday, so I was guessing my Aunt would be home, but I did not think a second car would be there or it would be Donna, my Aunt Diana's partner. So I ran up the stairs, knocked on the door, ran into the bedroom, jumped on the bed, and hugged first my Aunt and then Donna. But I held my arms out and was embraced by both.

I say. "You two never fooled me, but I am so happy I have two Aunts now. Ginger stood in the hallway, not sure what to make of this. My Aunt says. "Come on, baby; he loves you so much; come, baby, share our love."

Ginger hopped on the bed and was slammed with love. We hugged and kissed. Donna says. "Your Aunt asked me to marry her today. I said yes."

It was an explosion of kisses, and Ginger and I yelled out. "I want to be your best man!"

To more loud laughing as my Aunt has me in a headlock and says. "No, my love, you must walk me down the aisle and give me away. You're the last man in our family, the last Bogart. Ginger can be the best man."

I say. "I can do that, my love, but that last Bogart; I might be the last; Ginger fears that we both have congenital disabilities, which might make kids less than healthy. So it's not a fear to take lightly."

My Aunt pulled Ginger to her and says. "Come here, love; you do not be a worrier. Dan will make sure you are not hurt. He is my best friend, and I think yours too, trust his love, dear he does not need kids. He needs you."

I grabbed Ginger. We ran downstairs, fixed snacks for lovers, and took them up the stairs. I got a kiss from both ladies. We held hands, walking downstairs. Ginger gave me an odd look and stepped to the restroom. I'm cleaning up the small mess I made standing at the sink.

You wrap your arms around me, your breast feels warm on my back, you kiss the back of my neck, and you say. "Telling our deepest secret to your Aunts, I should be mad at you, but your Aunt's words helped. She is right. I trust you, and thank you for taking my fears on as your own I have no doubts we will be fine now. Make love to me, baby."

I picked you up and carried you upstairs to my room. You squirmed out of my arms as you looked at a clean room, neat and artful marble sculptures, six made by friends, and street art paintings, nothing too large but all lovely to look at a. Wire metal shelf's have all my clean clothes hanging up or folded. A poster print of a young kid at a rock concert standing off a half dozen skinheads with a lawn chair; two are on the ground as hands pull me from behind, and the crowd pulls me up and away from harm. My Mom took that photograph.

There was a high-end 1970s tube stereo with two pairs of headphones and two speakers. I turned it on and started a record by Barry White. It was Can't Get Enough, my moms go to for love, or so I was told. So I shipped all fourteen hundred albums of hers over to the states. It took months to get here. Playing music on your phone was nice, but the albums were much more. But this record and the next half hour were used in one-word love.

I stand before you take my shirt off; you play with my chest hair. I take your top off. I thought you were wearing a bra. Your full breast started to show red as your nipples popped. I played with the space between your breast. The faint line of scars is hard to see, but they are part of you. You undo my belt. My modest cock of just under seven inches slid above my jeans. You pull my pants down stood holding the tip of my cock in your soft hand. I undo your pants, using my feet to take your shoes off as I did mine. I pull your panties off you, a slap on your ass, and you jump in bed; you say. "Is this where you plan on making me come endlessly?"

My answer to you was my mouth on your toes, sucking them till you squealed. I move kisses up your leg, giving you a hickey every few inches. You moaned and tried to move away. Your soft sexy feet reached out, and your feet played with my cock. I had not seen this. The feelings were new, but the look of love was not. I have seen it every time we look into each other's eyes. I moan and flip you around so you can do me, and my hands can do you. This lasted till we both came.

I move to you flipping you over and touching your ass as I make love to your ass. That's the only word that fits. I kissed and teased every inch of your ass; my tongue hit your rosebud to a scream as my fingers teased your hot hard clit.

You straddle my chest as you show me your pussy your swollen spread open, as your fingers fuck yourself. I am speechless; your show is affecting me. My hardness is throbbing. I play with your breast, you say. "No way you drive me crazy I am coming."

Again with the screams and you sprayed me, I was drowned, and my only thought was to stop it at its source.

I sucked your clit till you pushed me away. I reached under my pillow and pulled out a condom and some lube. You nod and sit on my legs, putting it on me as you line us up, and you sit down on me. Your wetness lets you slide down. I added some extra lube and pulled you to my lips as we kissed. We are both moving if you went in, I pulled out. If you rotate one way, I go, and the other we are matched. You matched my stroke; you even matched my kisses. You squeezed my breast as I did yours. We built up speed; the sheets came off the bed; we were losing the battle for more traction.

I say. "I'm about to come. Let me pull out, baby."

You forced me to keep pounding you. You refused to let go. It was a blinding flash of light as my brain exploded. I felt you tighten on my cock as you tried to speak, but the grunts and pressure on my cock became too much, and you screamed as you came. We woke up a few seconds later, stunned by how good that was.

I say. "We better clean up and put some tee's on, or our Aunts will come in and catch us like this."

It's like the bed exploded as Ginger went to pee and started the shower. We did a fast wash-off, and I put on gym shorts and a tee giving you some of mine. We changed the sheets and had a thirty-minute nap when the rap came at the door. Our Aunts came in, jumped on the bed, and says. "Damn, somebody made somebody scream. We can thank Helga for that."

I say. "Yes, we could. I need to call her." As my Aunt had her on the laptop, we introduced each other around the bed, and Helga says. "This your harem, you horn-dog you. I was worried you would not do me, but I see why you saved it. She's a walking angel."

We talked till dinner time. We four went downstairs dressed as we were, and we fixed, stirred, fried, and had five or six dishes done and two more we are still working on. Lisa comes in with Susan, and they see our informal dress.

I say. "Dinner is in twenty. My room is off the right top of the stairs. Fresh towels are in the bathroom, and tee shirts and gym clothes are on the metal shelf for clothes. Help yourself."

Two seconds that's all it took for them to be gone. We set the table, and before twenty minutes were up, they passed dishes and chatted like we had all had great sex. Your Mom called to invite my Aunt, but she said she had to eat with her finance for T-day. Well, the table went nuts as it was such good news.

I took Ginger home to her complaints about wanting to stay. Ginger wanted to sleep with me in my bed. I say. "Your Mom wants you home. I'm still scared of her. I know you want to hold me all night, but we have forever, and your Mom has months left with you home. We can give her this. There will be time for us forever."

Getting you home, I wash my hands in the kitchen and feel soft hands on me. My her breasts are not as warm or full. This is Mom, not Ginger.

I pat your hand and say. "That first day when you brought us coffee, you reminded me a lot of my Mom; thank you."

Betty says. "I told her you could sleep over; I must be crazy to do this, but why did you bring her back here?"

I say. "Mom, you want to know she's safe. If we were at my place, you would not sleep a wink. You have a few months left with her I can share. But I do this so you will trust your daughter and your Mom your love for Ginger is who she is. Your daughter is conflicted. On the one hand, she loves you; on the other, she loves me. I am not going to come between a tiger and her cub."

12